Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cdigital379

Established
you welcome cdigital379 :)

I think I am in similar path as yours...I am planning as will to pray to celebrities...till now I have prayed only for Jonghyun because of his death, and was planning to do that but hesitant for other idols...because I feel if I pray for them, I would be more attached to them

you have honestly a too long list of bands...I am attached and feel I couldn't walk away from Exo and SHINee particularly but to lesser extent to Suju, Big Bang, DBSK, and SNSD and the newly one NCT U, Twice and Got7..I also listen to Jpop but thats another story lol

I did not get bored of music at all, but I was just concerned of getting attached to them and the spell they talk about they do to the listeners...I still enjoy Kpop music, not saying its good, but was just wondering if I am the only one in this forum that still listen to their music..I never listened to Indie music and have no idea what its like, I don't know also if its occultic or not though
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Independent music (often referred to as indie music or indie) is music produced independently from commercial record labels or their subsidiaries, a process that may include an autonomous, do-it-yourself approach to recording and publishing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARTISTS LIKE: I am sure you have heard some of these artists songs (look them up).
Also indie artists can be those just bout to break out..but still unknown....

Florence and the Machine - UK (like some of her songs but I know she prays to the Pagan Gods) =0(
Lykke Li - Swedish
Lana Del Ray - USA (like her songs) just not what she is into...
Death Cab for Cutie - USA
Ellie Goulding - UK
Yo La Tengo - USA
Arcade Fire - Canada
Lorde -Australia (love her music)
The Ting Tings - UK
The Cardigans - Sweden
The Smiths - UK
Imagine Dragons - USA (like their music)
Lenke - Australia
The Flaming Lips - USA
Saint Entienne - UK

Ps. I like J-Pop as well....BUT that needs it own storyboard!!! =o)

Last edited:

Butterflygirl

Rookie
LOLYLOL,

REALLY 600???? OH-WOW-OH-WOW!!! =p =oP 80}

Where do you have time to listen to all these songs? Are you working at a radio station or something? DJ?? I am lucky if I get through 70/80 songs a week. I average about 2 to 4 hours of music time per day from the radio, cd, tape to utube.

I like rock music as well. Like you said; I listen to music based on my mood. If my intuition says to take a break (say like BTS)...I do so.

Oh...I am sorry to hear you are going through some stressful times in your personal life. =0( I will keep you in my prayers!! =0) <<<333>>>
Wow, i listen to maybe 10-20(max) kpop songs a week. i don't keep track, but i guess don't really listen to kpop like that? My problem is when something new comes out and i love it, i listen to it over and over again until i hate it lol or when i discover a new group and like them (which is rare), i'll wanna blow throw their entire discography like crack

사랑사랑

Speaking of Seventeen, I am fairly new to the group. I know of them. I have seen many interviews with Josh and Vernon. Josh is from LA and Vernon (his mom teaches English over there) but they are from the NYC area. But he moved to S. Korea when he was young. Vernon stated many times he feels more Korean though fans note in hiss interviews how his English is on par. Josh has the San Fran Cali accent going on. Like Kevin from U-Kiss, who is also from San Fran.

Anyway, I believe Vernon's family is Christian. Would his mother (the most) not recognize something not right with her son and his band mates? If so I am sure she would surely be alarmed and not allow her son to partake in all of this??? Further, his mom has lived in S. Korea long enough to not be "blinded" by the light, you would think?????? THOUGHTS ANYONE????
Hi, unfortunately sometimes there isn’t much that parents can do if their kids want to follow their own path and/or are influenced by the taste of fame and money. Take for example singer Katy Perry. Her family is Christian and her dad is even a pastor. And unfortunately she has basically sold her soul to the devil for fame and power. It’s very sad to see these top entertainment companies exploiting such young trainees and idols and eventually introducing them to the occult world and changing their lives forever. I was such a huge, huge fan of B+S as well as other groups, and in many ways, though I don’t listen to their songs anymore, I still have great love for them. I know in my heart that one day, the Holy Spirit spoke to me and it was like a blindfold literally fell off my eyes once I began to rewatch their MVs and began researching into the lyrics, symbols and significance to many things. I was just baffled and deeply saddened. Ever since that day, I always pray to God that he can reach out to each of the members and that his mercy reaches each one of them. It’s been very difficult for me to cope with a lot of this because I really love(d) K-Pop. But when you are a believer of Christ, the conviction inside of you guides you and lets you know what things you should stay away from. But God knows our hearts. We are not perfect and we may struggle from time to time, but thankfully he is grace, and he is always beside us, helping us along each and every day. This is just my humble opinion.

Shuna

Star
Attention, sensitive soul to abstain, the subject is cannibalism on children: And the graphics of the horror game "Five Nights at Freddy's" is pretty, horrifying:
ajvdn5d9zet41.jpg
Youtube suggested a video from Youtube, commenting on the game "Five Nights at Freddy's". This game is inspired by true stories, a massacre, the result of which is four dead and one seriously injured. after the employee was fired. The other story is in the 70s, an employee disguised as a mouse, who chained and increased the hours of work, after closings, until sleeping at the workplace. Wanting to make the best pizza in the world, he kidnapped children, disguised he appatates by saying that he would show an arcade game, with the best arcade games, their given the biggest pizzas in the world and unlimited soda:
French video:

I wanted to talk about it, by that when reviewing the story, I remembered the clip "Plz Don’t Be Sad" by Highlight. Which shows men wearing helmets of animal mascots (which I had thought of, first of all by Animal Crossing). In the clip of Zico, who goes up the stairs to a large open room, whose same Men feed the children. The title is "Balloon" and in version 2 of the game "Five Nights at Freddy's", Pinoccio, carries in addition to a balloon, the word "Balloon!".

Note that he had a case of satanism (I think we talked about it ...):
79441fc903f94ae6f0c7b2d05535cfc4.jpg

In the 5th Game, it refers to the MK-Ultra, since the robots, poke by the victims. Should receive discharges, one would think that it is simply by recharging, but they must the receivers if they do not have the courage, to make the representation. And the way it is said in the game, it refers more to a star, under MK-Ultra.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Attention, sensitive soul to abstain, the subject is cannibalism on children: And the graphics of the horror game "Five Nights at Freddy's" is pretty, horrifying:
View attachment 39156
Youtube suggested a video from Youtube, commenting on the game "Five Nights at Freddy's". This game is inspired by true stories, a massacre, the result of which is four dead and one seriously injured. after the employee was fired. The other story is in the 70s, an employee disguised as a mouse, who chained and increased the hours of work, after closings, until sleeping at the workplace. Wanting to make the best pizza in the world, he kidnapped children, disguised he appatates by saying that he would show an arcade game, with the best arcade games, their given the biggest pizzas in the world and unlimited soda:
French video:

I wanted to talk about it, by that when reviewing the story, I remembered the clip "Plz Don’t Be Sad" by Highlight. Which shows men wearing helmets of animal mascots (which I had thought of, first of all by Animal Crossing). In the clip of Zico, who goes up the stairs to a large open room, whose same Men feed the children. The title is "Balloon" and in version 2 of the game "Five Nights at Freddy's", Pinoccio, carries in addition to a balloon, the word "Balloon!".

Note that he had a case of satanism (I think we talked about it ...):
View attachment 39157

In the 5th Game, it refers to the MK-Ultra, since the robots, poke by the victims. Should receive discharges, one would think that it is simply by recharging, but they must the receivers if they do not have the courage, to make the representation. And the way it is said in the game, it refers more to a star, under MK-Ultra.
I wonder, if the clip of Baekhyun, is in addition to drugs (in the form of candies) is on the pizzagate. On the other hand, the clip of EXO-SC, seems to me to be that:
And in the clip 'Regular', Taeyong is in front of machines with golden silver papers. Whose same paper is under Chanyeol. At the beginning of the 'Regular' clip, the member, with a parachute, like the packaging bag, very often visible, like the Jonghyun lookalike is wrapped in a film.

Last edited:
I wonder, if the clip of Baekhyun, is in addition to drugs (in the form of candies) is on the pizzagate. On the other hand, the clip of EXO-SC, seems to me to be that:
And in the clip 'Regular', Taeyong is in front of machines with golden silver papers. Whose same paper is under Chanyeol. At the beginning of the 'Regular' clip, the member, with a parachute, like the packaging bag, very often visible, like the Jonghyun lookalike is wrapped in a film.
Does pizzagate symbols suggest they are involved with children? or it just a symbols

edit: who is jonghyun look a like?

- Frankly, I don't know, but I think it's both.

For Jonghyun, it is that in a film or series, after his death, he had the appearance of a double of his own, in the background, which was covered with plastic.
sorry for asking again...but what that film or series which he have double? I didn't understand

Miss Bunny

Established

cdigital379

Established
Hi, unfortunately sometimes there isn’t much that parents can do if their kids want to follow their own path and/or are influenced by the taste of fame and money. Take for example singer Katy Perry. Her family is Christian and her dad is even a pastor. And unfortunately she has basically sold her soul to the devil for fame and power. It’s very sad to see these top entertainment companies exploiting such young trainees and idols and eventually introducing them to the occult world and changing their lives forever. I was such a huge, huge fan of B+S as well as other groups, and in many ways, though I don’t listen to their songs anymore, I still have great love for them. I know in my heart that one day, the Holy Spirit spoke to me and it was like a blindfold literally fell off my eyes once I began to rewatch their MVs and began researching into the lyrics, symbols and significance to many things. I was just baffled and deeply saddened. Ever since that day, I always pray to God that he can reach out to each of the members and that his mercy reaches each one of them. It’s been very difficult for me to cope with a lot of this because I really love(d) K-Pop. But when you are a believer of Christ, the conviction inside of you guides you and lets you know what things you should stay away from. But God knows our hearts. We are not perfect and we may struggle from time to time, but thankfully he is grace, and he is always beside us, helping us along each and every day. This is just my humble opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautifully said!!! Just like Whitney Houston, John Legend, Charlotte Church, and countless other artists who come from the church...have chosen a path that requires many sacrifices. =0(

Matthew 16:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
---------------------------------------------------

Even some of my favorite Christian artists have sold out. This is why I choose to to pray for ALL the good, the bad and the ugly. Many do so believing they are earning brownie points to get a better place or in God's favor.....but at the end of times; God will judge each and every one of us according to the deeds in our hearts. Even in the bible, Jesus saves the harlots and other bad notorious figures but he KNEW their hearts. Same applies to the entertainment industry...God truly knows the artist's heart. WE DO NOT FULLY KNOW EVERYTHING!!! We can gather evidence and speculate.

That is why I still follow some entertainers (even knowing) I am not 100% into what they are doing or stand for....but my gut intuition and faith in God tells me who to take a break from,
to whom to run from and to whom NOT give up hope YET.

Me, Myself and I CHOOSE to see the light at the end of the tunnel. THAT IS MY OPINION..... ( I also apply this in my every day daily life and among family, friends and colleagues. I keep my friends close and MY ENEMIES CLOSER!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, unfortunately sometimes there isn’t much that parents can do if their kids want to follow their own path and/or are influenced by the taste of fame and money. Take for example singer Katy Perry. Her family is Christian and her dad is even a pastor. And unfortunately she has basically sold her soul to the devil for fame and power. It’s very sad to see these top entertainment companies exploiting such young trainees and idols and eventually introducing them to the occult world and changing their lives forever. I was such a huge, huge fan of B+S as well as other groups, and in many ways, though I don’t listen to their songs anymore, I still have great love for them. I know in my heart that one day, the Holy Spirit spoke to me and it was like a blindfold literally fell off my eyes once I began to re-watch their MVs and began researching into the lyrics, symbols and significance to many things. I was just baffled and deeply saddened. Ever since that day, I always pray to God that he can reach out to each of the members and that his mercy reaches each one of them. It’s been very difficult for me to cope with a lot of this because I really love(d) K-Pop. But when you are a believer of Christ, the conviction inside of you guides you and lets you know what things you should stay away from. But God knows our hearts. We are not perfect and we may struggle from time to time, but thankfully he is grace, and he is always beside us, helping us along each and every day. This is just my humble opinion.

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
- Frankly, I don't know, but I think it's both.

For Jonghyun, it is that in a film or series, after his death, he had the appearance of a double of his own, in the background, which was covered with plastic.

YES CHILDREN!!! Look it up....it goes way back....anything pizza, candy..even fruits..anything children like...even some toys...say the infamous teddy bears, mickey mouse and others.. =0( =0( =o(

cdigital379

Established
I really wanna kill her...!!:mad:

View attachment 39165

BTW, this article was released yesterday not in 2019 as it's written

Reminds me of Hollywood's most powerful Heidi Fleiss...the most or 2nd most famous American Madam. I hate to say this...but women with this much power also at one point WERE victims themselves. Hayden Pantierre (Heros) and even model Cindy Crawford were some of high profile clients....FAME COMES WITH A HEAVY PRICE!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
5.png
Article on the meaning of the symbol of peace and the cross of Nero (Nero and not Hero, is marked on some same posters in the clip of Baekhyun):
Sans titre-1.jpg
Besides, the cross is visible, in a lot of clip, I wonder, moreover if the plane has the same meaning.

The name of the Emperor, is also used for this pizzeria, partner of the film 'Home Alone':

Article link:

Note that he has the same machine in the Candy clip by Baekhyun and 1 Billion Views by EXO-SC. Also note that they look like the puppet in the pizzeria, and that in Candy, next to the machine, he has shoes hanging. And the neon lights on the machine, looks like the ones behind Jonghyun (visible, in a lot of the clip, and the photo chosen, is because it has the same door for the clip 'Baekhyun's Candy' and '1 Billion Views' for EXO-SC:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:

사랑사랑

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautifully said!!! Just like Whitney Houston, John Legend, Charlotte Church, and countless other artists who come from the church...have chosen a path hat requires many sacrifices. =0(

Matthew 16:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
---------------------------------------------------

Even some of my favorite Christian artists have sold out. This is why I choose to to pray for ALL the good, the bad and the ugly. Many do so believing they are earning brownie points to get a better place or in God's favor.....but at the end of times; God will judge each and every one of us according to the deeds in our hearts. Even in the bible, Jesus saves the harlots and other bad notorious figures but he KNEW their hearts. Same applies to the entertainment industry...God truly knows the artist's heart. WE DO NOT FULLY KNOW EVERYTHING!!! We can gather evidence and speculate.

That is why I still follow some entertainers (even knowing) I am not 100% into what they are doing or stand for....but my gut intuition and faith in God tell me who to take a break from, to whom to run from and to whom NOT give up hope yet. Me, Myself and I CHOOSE to see the light at the end of the tunnel. THAT IS MY OPINION..... ( I also apply this in my every day daily life and among family, friends and colleagues. I keep my friends close and MY ENEMIES CLOSER!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think your opinion is right on track, and I believe your words will touch others hearts like it just did mine. I’m so thankful to God for for people like you, as well as others on these forums, who care for, love and pray on so many artists, celebs, etc. I know that nothing is impossible for God. We must always pray over everything, and let the Holy Spirit guide us each and every day. These times we are living are so difficult. But it’s good to know that we can reach out to others like you on here and stay with a positive heart. God bless you. ☺

cdigital379

Established
@사,

You are very welcome!!! Trust me, I am by no means perfect. I have my flaws and quirks like everyone else. There are many "AWESOME" users on this site and in this forum like myself....if not better...w/better formative insight on many topics and areas than myself. USE YOUR GUT INTUITION!!!

The members here come every background, faith, gender and etc (even those w/views and opinions from your own. For the majority of the members; we are in understanding and appreciating each other and offering support in answering/deciphering information from the inquiries here.

THE MEMBERS COME 2GETHER W/ONE COMMON SET OF GOALS:
And that is to understand the 5 W's of: who, what, where, when and why the K-POP (entertainment in general) is showing the world its sinister side.

Enjoy and welcome to this forum!! =0) =oP

Ps. And be weary of the "trojans and bots on here'' stirring trouble among members. I am referring to those who attack other members opinions and never letting up. The ones who do not seem to understand when the covo is over and when the time to move on. As you become more familiar with this section (or other sections); you will see the members here who have a STRONG GENUINE AURA from within.

Last edited: