Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

taepeach

Veteran
What is with their obsession with using concepts of being evil and "dancerous"??

Already with the sex kitten programming in the beginning. Look at some of the lyrics:

"1 2 5 to 7 im a dancer in the darkness"
"Ill crack every joint of my body and come close to your bed" sounds like being a puppet
"I'll horribly steal your heart and dominate you"
"I guess something else woke up inside me"
"Im a little monster be scared of me"
"Im bothering you making you dream only of me"
"I'll dance and play as i cast a spell on your body in a nightmare"
"I dont hate this madness im having fun"
"You cant get out Dont run away You'll get hurt"
"Oh ill save you and tease you again"
"Oh im perfrct and messed up again" while dolls are surrounding irene. Doll programming
"Im small but dangerous Who would refuse me"

Heres the type of spirits and demons that takes control over these "cute and innocent" Idols
PhotoEditor_20200707_155314634.jpg
Suga: shadow concept, trapped souls with red background
PhotoEditor_20200707_155510600.jpg
Seulgi with pentagrams on her outfit. It only has one in the screenshot but she actually has several of them all over her body.
PhotoEditor_20200707_160529852.jpg

They also keep touching and looking at each other seductively, of course promoting homosexual agenda. :rolleyes:

Ive focused more on the lyrics than the actual music video analysis, so anyone can do an analysis on what they saw if they could. Like this is so blatant with mk ultra, having an alter(s), being possessed, sleep paralysis, casting spells, etc and you can clearly see based on the lyrics they enjoy it. Red velvet really are little monsters with pretty faces on the outside.

So basically long story short, red velvet ain't saints.

taepeach

Veteran
Red velvet's mv reminds me of this video of michael jackson, how he used spirits to come into his body and make him dance the way he dances. Everytime he would talk about magic, being "full" with something, something taking over his body, those are SPIRITS/DEMONS, not passion nor emotions. Keep in mimd when these idols mentions these types of things, theyre telling you they get their power and possibly even talent through demons and witchscraft.

Heres another video of a korean herself how she talks about how inspiration comes from the spiritual realms

Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
not related but there was rumor that y<ri is accepted red_v*lvet because her family offer money to S_M
I won't confirm or deny it, because I really don't know, but, we've seen weirder things.........so. Besides, if I'm not wrong, Red Velvet originally, was a four member group.
They really push the LGBT so much... Like every scene of the video I feel they just put about LGBT and nothing else...
They're pretty popular among lesbians, so............
Maps in the mv are little bit distorted but still easy to notice.
Have you noticed something? The center of the map is the Pacific Ocean.

The last MV of Red Velvet is so blatant....it can't be ignored.

View attachment 38941

In the last scene you shared, I notice that there is a world map at the background.
The right map is America.
The left map is the part of Africa, middle east and Asia.

View attachment 38946
View attachment 38947

Notice the white parts in the maps shown in the mv.
I compared with the world map. White parts in the right map are in U.S.A and white parts in the left map represent Israel, Iran and India. (If you look careful you can see India is partially covered by hoarse's head but still white). There is also little bit white part at the north of Japan (Russia).

Why these countries are white ?

It may be related with WW3. Maybe, WW3 will start with these countries ?
There is already problem between China and India. Media says India started to buy some high tech weapons from Russia against China. Also, in a traditional way, hoarse can represent war.
In addition to that, in the mv, India related theme is used. I think it is not just coincidence. Elites will start WW3 with India ?

Also, notice that in reality, Israel is not that big but in the mv, Israel's size is very very big. It is known fact that elites have big Israel project. So, it is a confirmation that they will kill much more people in Palestine.

These white parts maybe represent other things, What do you guys think? Do you have any other idea?
the seas are shown in light pink but we cannot find the mediterranean, the black sea and caspian sea. so it's hard to say where the white part is.

If the sea to the left of the white part includes both the Mediterranean and the Black Sea, the white part also includes Russia and Turkey.

If The Black Sea and Mediterranean are one part, they deleted Turkey from the map.

this can help.

Last edited:

Taeyong

Rookie
Here are my screenshots from Gf_r1end's album highlight medley. The album is called S0n_G 0f S1rens

One eye symbolism.
View attachment 38959
View attachment 38960
View attachment 38961
View attachment 38962

Monarch programming + a song called Tarot cards promoting the new age movement
View attachment 38963
Apple symbolising sin and temptation/Eve biting the apple + song called Apple
View attachment 38964
View attachment 38965
View attachment 38966

butterfly= mk ultra
apple= sin

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
I'm still in shock about the A0A bullying scandal. I was a fan of them from debut and liked all of their songs and never would have thought such a dark dynamic hid behind their smiles and friendly faces. But it is a good thing that these things are coming to light as it breaks the fantasy and ilussion of kpop and its "idols".
This honestly made me take a harder look at other idols because I feel our gut feeling is always right and now that this happened I remember I always got weird vibe from A0A as a group, especially felt something was off about m1na and ch0a but brushed it off right away.

What other groups have given you a bad vibe but you brushed it off, or what groups you think might not be close at all but might actually be in a similar situation as A0A?
As for me, I get that vibe from geefrend a lot. Especially from s1n bee and y3r1n, they've always felt very fake to me and separate from the other members. I feel yuyu might be getting bullied or might be going trhough something because she doesn't look as happy and energetic as she did a few years ago and has even started to lose a lot of weight and get ps or at least fillers in her face to the point where she is starting to look unrecognizable and even resemble g1dl3's s00j1n.

Another group that gives me A0A vibes is mmland, I highly doubt those girls are close at all, and j003 gives me j1m1n vibes a lot. From interviews I've seen they seem to be very distant from each other and now three members are missing.

G1dl3 too, they give me the worst vibes. I really don't think they get along at all, they all seem to really not like each other one bit and there seems to be a big fight of egos there to see who becomes the most popular member. I get that vibe from s0ye'0n the most, she acts and behaves like most kpop rappers do, with this aura of superiority that they feel allows them to be mean to the other members, like rapmonstar from beets and j1m1n from a0a.

Tw1c3 also has that energy to them, very bizarre and not genuine, from what I've seen jih0 seems to act a lot like A0A's bully by side eyeing members a lot and laughing at their expense. She seems close with another two members, they seem like best of friends so maybe I'm wrong but I doubt they all get along. I remember once cha3rey0ng apologized to them for being so "cold" towards them, and honestly their taiwanese member seems the most distant.

Rdvlvt seem to me like they do get along, but they do strike me as "bullies"and kpop mean girls, just very arrogant like every other sm artist to be honest.

Same with Blck P, although I think in that group j1s00 and r0s3 are the only ones that don't seem to have that spoiled rick kid vibe like the other two, but their dynamic seems very mean girls type of way, and they seem to be close with rd vlvt.

A boygroup that just gives me very bad vibes overall is neo cult tech. They have had scandals in the past where a member was caught saying he didn't like another member's personality, and then that same member was also said to argue and fight a lot with another member to the point where they had to switch roommates. It seems to me they don't all get along, and feel more like co workers. I've seen videos of them where most of the members target one of them and make fun of him in a very rude way. Some of them seem to have very difficult personalities. SM even creates ships between the members to make them more appealing, like the yuttt4 and m4rk ship that so suddenly became a thing, and both members seem to push that narrative a lot even though it's very obvious its fake because that member yutttt4 used to be shipped a lot with another member before he changed unit.

Overall, SM is known for having a lot of trainee bullies so maybe some of them became idols and continued their behaviour.

I've also heard rumors about 1tzy not getting along but being very rude off camera with each other. I've heard that rumor so many times I wonder if it's true. It might be another mss A situation but who knows.

Those are the only groups I can think of that I used to listen to, what other groups do you guys suspect might be like a0a?

sandonthebeach

Established
Especially from s1n bee and y3r1n, they've always felt very fake to me and separate from the other members. I feel yuyu might be getting bullied or might be going trhough something because she doesn't look as happy and energetic as she did a few years ago and has even started to lose a lot of weight and get ps or at least fillers in her face to the point where she is starting to look unrecognizable and even resemble g1dl3's s00j1n.
I don't follow Gfr1end, but I was surprised with the ps, I took me a while to realize it was her. She looked so much better before ps. S1nb, doesn't really suit the cute concept.
but their dynamic seems very mean girls type of way,
Don't really see it, perhaps Jenny suits that type, but the others doesn't really seem like it. Rosé looks like that type of a bit shallow girl, but, I think, she really wants to do more (musically speaking) than releasing a crappy song once a year.
mmland, I highly doubt those girls are close at all
The case of mmland seems to be a mixture of bad management and problems between the members.

seafood7

Rookie
I'm still in shock about the A0A bullying scandal. I was a fan of them from debut and liked all of their songs and never would have thought such a dark dynamic hid behind their smiles and friendly faces. But it is a good thing that these things are coming to light as it breaks the fantasy and ilussion of kpop and its "idols".
This honestly made me take a harder look at other idols because I feel our gut feeling is always right and now that this happened I remember I always got weird vibe from A0A as a group, especially felt something was off about m1na and ch0a but brushed it off right away.

What other groups have given you a bad vibe but you brushed it off, or what groups you think might not be close at all but might actually be in a similar situation as A0A?
As for me, I get that vibe from geefrend a lot. Especially from s1n bee and y3r1n, they've always felt very fake to me and separate from the other members. I feel yuyu might be getting bullied or might be going trhough something because she doesn't look as happy and energetic as she did a few years ago and has even started to lose a lot of weight and get ps or at least fillers in her face to the point where she is starting to look unrecognizable and even resemble g1dl3's s00j1n.

Another group that gives me A0A vibes is mmland, I highly doubt those girls are close at all, and j003 gives me j1m1n vibes a lot. From interviews I've seen they seem to be very distant from each other and now three members are missing.

G1dl3 too, they give me the worst vibes. I really don't think they get along at all, they all seem to really not like each other one bit and there seems to be a big fight of egos there to see who becomes the most popular member. I get that vibe from s0ye'0n the most, she acts and behaves like most kpop rappers do, with this aura of superiority that they feel allows them to be mean to the other members, like rapmonstar from beets and j1m1n from a0a.

Tw1c3 also has that energy to them, very bizarre and not genuine, from what I've seen jih0 seems to act a lot like A0A's bully by side eyeing members a lot and laughing at their expense. She seems close with another two members, they seem like best of friends so maybe I'm wrong but I doubt they all get along. I remember once cha3rey0ng apologized to them for being so "cold" towards them, and honestly their taiwanese member seems the most distant.

Rdvlvt seem to me like they do get along, but they do strike me as "bullies"and kpop mean girls, just very arrogant like every other sm artist to be honest.

Same with Blck P, although I think in that group j1s00 and r0s3 are the only ones that don't seem to have that spoiled rick kid vibe like the other two, but their dynamic seems very mean girls type of way, and they seem to be close with rd vlvt.

A boygroup that just gives me very bad vibes overall is neo cult tech. They have had scandals in the past where a member was caught saying he didn't like another member's personality, and then that same member was also said to argue and fight a lot with another member to the point where they had to switch roommates. It seems to me they don't all get along, and feel more like co workers. I've seen videos of them where most of the members target one of them and make fun of him in a very rude way. Some of them seem to have very difficult personalities. SM even creates ships between the members to make them more appealing, like the yuttt4 and m4rk ship that so suddenly became a thing, and both members seem to push that narrative a lot even though it's very obvious its fake because that member yutttt4 used to be shipped a lot with another member before he changed unit.

Overall, SM is known for having a lot of trainee bullies so maybe some of them became idols and continued their behaviour.

I've also heard rumors about 1tzy not getting along but being very rude off camera with each other. I've heard that rumor so many times I wonder if it's true. It might be another mss A situation but who knows.

Those are the only groups I can think of that I used to listen to, what other groups do you guys suspect might be like a0a?
In terms of occult i get bad vibes from gidle, gfriend, loona and red velvet the most. Their concepts and some members freak me out. Bts and all sm male idols too
If we talk about personalities it is definitely gfriend, mmland and iz one. Twice seems separated in groups. Gidle don't look very friendly too.
This is sasaeng rumour but i've read some girls become idols only cs being a celebrity = having more chances to successfully get married.

I still have the main question in my head: do they all brainwashed by mk ultra, or their parents groomed them for that, or the get involved in satanism by themselves or they really dont know anything about their concepts? I want to know the answer so much, it makes me go crazy :Cccc

Nobodybuthere

Established
you can listen not so famous local singer and groups.

I like Greg Laswell and Hanson

Asian kung fu generation is popular jrock band but I haven't see any symbolism in their old songs. ( I am not sure about them tho )

Sometimes, I listen non lyrics songs.
Also, you can listen covers of the songs. At least, there is no direct spell in covers.

I was gonna say simple plan. I didn't know they are part of the cult.
They are under Atlantis ent. and are mostly controlled by the company. In one of their mv's(Singing in the rain) there is a part of newspaper rumor of a member getting into the cult, in another mv they sing in front of someting like 3 piramides. I am not sure whether it is true, but it's disturbing. Though I love their music and the style

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
thanks for your lists of songs...I am gonna google this and see

there one song I am aware of supposedly about mother its by Jhope from BTS called Mama...its obvious why Kpop doesn't advocate or want to promote parent love...because they don't want family...they want only not good type of fake love like bf/gf or gays etc...anything that are illicit
There is Infinite's song "Mom"

Hon33

Veteran
A boygroup that just gives me very bad vibes overall is neo cult tech. They have had scandals in the past where a member was caught saying he didn't like another member's personality, and then that same member was also said to argue and fight a lot with another member to the point where they had to switch roommates. It seems to me they don't all get along, and feel more like co workers. I've seen videos of them where most of the members target one of them and make fun of him in a very rude way. Some of them seem to have very difficult personalities. SM even creates ships between the members to make them more appealing, like the yuttt4 and m4rk ship that so suddenly became a thing, and both members seem to push that narrative a lot even though it's very obvious its fake because that member yutttt4 used to be shipped a lot with another member before he changed
Of course, they are co-workers. You don’t put 9 people in a group together and they all become best friends or brothers.
When I was training to be a nurse, we lived in a group of 9 or 10 and there were some pretty horrible disagreements.
The disagreements you speak of above happened several years ago and the boys involved were still only around 16 or 17.
If you watch all of their videos, you will find that it isn’t always the same member that is targeted. They tease each other regularly and they often discuss it. No one is being picked on deliberately. You have to remember that these videos are about entertainment.
I can think of one member who might be the person you are talking about and to be fair, yes he gets teased a lot, but he also does a lot of teasing. If you ever see any of the members interviewed about that member, they all talk about how much they admire and respect them and he is very highly regarded by other members.
Yuta and Mark have not developed a sudden friendship. If you watch videos regularly over the course of the last year, you will see the friendship develop. They talk about being like brothers to each other. Yuta is several years older than Mark and he says if he had a little brother he’d want him to be like Mark. Despite his image, Yuta is a really sweet, caring guy. At the start of his friendship with Winwin, he looked after him and helped him out. They became really close friends. That’s just how Yuta is. It’s only weird if you make it weird. The whole shipping thing is just a joke.

Lolylol

Established

itzy gave me bad vibes that girl ryujin looks like a bully and i saw a video that she annoys yeji a lot.

cdigital379

Established
I think I am similar to your case...I like Kpop music genre and I couldn't find alternative...so it sound like it should be either Kpop or no music at all

I agree with all the member's answers to your question. BTW - this was a GREAT question to ask us!!!! THANKS 4 ASKING ShineeHeaven!!! =0) =0P =0)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

For me personally, I follow only a few not just from K-pop but from other genres and countries as well. I was fortunate to have been exposed music from all walks of life. THOUGH MY #1 LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE TRANCE MUSIC......EDM....I choose to follow certain groups/artists because I GENUINELY FEEL SORRY for them. Some I pity and some I do NOT. Although, I pray for everyone and their mother....even I pray for the ones I do not follow; I pray extra prayers for the ones I do follow because they are my fav's.

For example...since "Fake Love" by BTS came out....I stopped paying attention to them. I went from 100% down to 70% and now down to 40%. I still pay attention to them a little bit because ever since the songs "Save Me" and "I'm Fine"...well.....I KNOW THEY ARE NOT FINE!!! My gut feeling tells me to NOT completely give up on them. Same with Billie, Katy, Christina, Justin, Kesha, Britney, Post Malone, Miley, August Alsina and many many others....

Also with the female K-pop groups...I have NEVER followed them because the main reason (after After School/FX/2NE1/4 Minute/ and Kara....well......(just like many of the fellow male idols and even both the actors and actresses; I COULD NOT STAND TO STOMACH THEIR FACES!!! Now, this may come off rude and awful....but to be honest...I became tired of looking at the same girls (and guys) looking like bots and unhealthy. They "V-SHAPE" surgeries on their faces made it hard for me follow the women. And when I saw more of the men getting the V-shaped look....it was a turn-off for me. And then the girls were so frail looking....and I realized how many young impressionable young girls "idolized'these idols. It did not sit well for me. Same with some of the K-dramas: it was hard to see how many of my favorite male actors had their face done to a V-Shape (and then you add on that DREADFUL lipstick the men wore; MANY in the serious crime/horror/thriller dramas).....I just could NOT take them seriously. They ALL looked the same....just too freaky and gross for me!!!

This is why now, I watch more older K-Dramas/Movies as well as Japanese, Chinese and Thai shows.

As for the music...well...I into yoga/qi gong and tai chi. I listen to a lot of spiritual and meditational music/videos. I listen to nature music and Christian music. Since I play the piano, cello and bells; of course I LOVE CLASSICAL MUSIC!!!

I spend a lot of time praying and having conversations with God. I also find the time to study on world religions to help me understand my own religion. I have friends of ALL FAITHS...so all of these influences have helped shaped who I am as a person. I have a high tolerance for patience and understanding..even though I can spit bullets from my mouth at someone!!! lolololol =0P =0P =0P

So in the end for me...I never truly walked away...I just choose to keep a distance while praying for their safety and hoping THEY ALL will find a way out of the darkness they have put themselves/or were forced into.

ps. the only K-POP groups I have on "REPLAY" most of the time are B.A.P./KARA/AFTER SCHOOL/SHINEE/-U-KISS/MBLAQ-FT ISLAND/TEEN TOP/INFINITE/CN BLUE/THE ROSE/SHINHWA/ASTRO/STRAY KIDS/NCT DREAM/WAY V...and I
CANNOT completely walk away from BTS/SUJU/TVXQ/N.O.M./and EXO.

pss. And last...hmmm...INDIE MUSIC IS GOOD!!! If you get bored with music all together; Think of other ways to occupy your freedom from music. Do something different that you have not tried before. Anything in life is possible...it is NOT impossible; JUST CHALLENGING!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY - TRUST YOUR OWN INSTINCTS WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING IN LIFE!!! No matter your faith if it DOES NOT feel right...look into it and stay clear if it still does'nt feel good to you or for you!! Take a long extended break from the music scene if needed. Revitalize oneself and put your focus and attention in other areas of one's life that is neglected. Unfortunately..SATAN if the bearer of ALL of Music in Life. This is his time on earth which is soon to be short-lived. ( I even question many "so-called' Christian artists and
entertainers). One should 'awaken" their mind and be cautious of the wind that blows from 4 corners.

Look at it this way: (those of the Christian faith will TRULY understand this); BUT did GOD truly walk away from us when the world sinned in his presence?? NO...so what did he do??? PONDER ON THIS!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 38941

In the last scene you shared, I notice that there is a world map at the background.
The right map is America.
The left map is the part of Africa, middle east and Asia.

View attachment 38946
View attachment 38947

Notice the white parts in the maps shown in the mv.
I compared with the world map. White parts in the right map are in U.S.A and white parts in the left map represent Israel, Iran and India. (If you look careful you can see India is partially covered by hoarse's head but still white). There is also little bit white part at the north of Japan (Russia).

Why these countries are white ?

It may be related with WW3. Maybe, WW3 will start with these countries ?
There is already problem between China and India. Media says India started to buy some high tech weapons from Russia against China. Also, in a traditional way, hoarse can represent war.
In addition to that, in the mv, India related theme is used. I think it is not just coincidence. Elites will start WW3 with India ?

Also, notice that in reality, Israel is not that big but in the mv, Israel's size is very very big. It is known fact that elites have big Israel project. So, it is a confirmation that they will kill much more people in Palestine.

These white parts maybe represent other things, What do you guys think? Do you have any other idea?
this is very interesting...I did not notice the white countries in the map..thanks for pointing that

the north of Japan is Russia...it sound like those white countries would be involved in WW3...but Saudi arabia are not in white but there is grey color..not sure what does that mean

and those other in whites..it cover isreal as will levant arab countries like Syria and lebanon

I agree with all the member's answers to your question. BTW - this was a GREAT question to ask us!!!! THANKS 4 ASKING ShineeHeaven!!! =0) =0P =0)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

For me personally, I follow only a few not just from K-pop but from other genres and countries as well. I was fortunate to have been exposed music from all walks of life. THOUGH MY #1 LOVE WILL ALWAYS BE TRANCE MUSIC......EDM....I choose to follow certain groups/artists because I GENUINELY FEEL SORRY for them. Some I pity and some I do NOT. Although, I pray for everyone and their mother....even I pray for the ones I do not follow; I pray extra prayers for the ones I do follow because they are my fav's.

For example...since "Fake Love" by BTS came out....I stopped paying attention to them. I went from 100% down to 70% and now down to 40%. I still pay attention to them a little bit because ever since the songs "Save Me" and "I'm Fine"...well.....I KNOW THEY ARE NOT FINE!!! My gut feeling tells me to NOT completely give up on them. Same with Billie, Katy, Christina, Justin, Kesha, Britney, Post Malone, Miley, August Alsina and many many others....

Also with the female K-pop groups...I have NEVER followed them because the main reason (after After School/FX/2NE1/4 Minute/ and Kara....well......(just like many of the fellow male idols and even both the actors and actresses; I COULD NOT STAND TO STOMACH THEIR FACES!!! Now, this may come off rude and awful....but to be honest...I became tired of looking at the same girls (and guys) looking like bots and unhealthy. They "V-SHAPE" surgeries on their faces made it hard for me follow the women. And when I saw more of the men getting the V-shaped look....it was a turn-off for me. And then the girls were so frail looking....and I realized how many young impressionable young girls "idolized'these idols. It did not sit well for me. Same with some of the K-dramas: it was hard to see how many of my favorite male actors had their face done to a V-Shape (and then you add on that DREADFUL lipstick the men wore; MANY in the serious crime/horror/thriller dramas).....I just could NOT take them seriously. They ALL looked the same....just too freaky and gross for me!!!

This is why now, I watch more older K-Dramas/Movies as well as Japanese, Chinese and Thai shows.

As for the music...well...I into yoga/qi gong and tai chi. I listen to a lot of spiritual and meditational music/videos. I listen to nature music and Christian music. Since I play the piano, cello and bells; of course I LOVE CLASSICAL MUSIC!!!

I spend a lot of time praying and having conversations with God. I also find the time to study on world religions to help me understand my own religion. I have friends of ALL FAITHS...so all of these influences have helped shaped who I am as a person. I have a high tolerance for patience and understanding..even though I can spit bullets from my mouth at someone!!! lolololol =0P =0P =0P

So in the end for me...I never truly walked away...I just choose to keep a distance while praying for their safety and hoping THEY ALL will find a way out of the darkness they have put themselves/or were forced into.

ps. the only K-POP groups I have on "REPLAY" most of the time are B.A.P./KARA/AFTER SCHOOL/SHINEE/-U-KISS/MBLAQ-FT ISLAND/TEEN TOP/INFINITE/CN BLUE/THE ROSE/SHINHWA/ASTRO/STRAY KIDS/NCT DREAM/WAY V...and I
CANNOT completely walk away from BTS/SUJU/TVXQ/N.O.M./and EXO.

pss. And last...hmmm...INDIE MUSIC IS GOOD!!! If you get bored with music all together; Think of other ways to occupy your freedom from music. Do something different that you have not tried before. Anything in life is possible...it is NOT impossible; JUST CHALLENGING!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY - TRUST YOUR OWN INSTINCTS WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING IN LIFE!!! No matter your faith if it DOES NOT feel right...look into it and stay clear if it still does'nt feel good to you or for you!! Take a long extended break from the music scene if needed. Revitalize oneself and put your focus and attention in other areas of one's life that is neglected. Unfortunately..SATAN if the bearer of ALL of Music in Life. This is his time on earth which is soon to be short-lived. ( I even question many "so-called' Christian artists and
entertainers). One should 'awaken" their mind and be cautious of the wind that blows from 4 corners.

Look at it this way: (those of the Christian faith will TRULY understand this); BUT did GOD truly walk away from us when the world sinned in his presence?? NO...so what did he do??? PONDER ON THIS!!!
you welcome cdigital379 :)

I think I am in similar path as yours...I am planning as will to pray to celebrities...till now I have prayed only for Jonghyun because of his death, and was planning to do that but hesitant for other idols...because I feel if I pray for them, I would be more attached to them

you have honestly a too long list of bands...I am attached and feel I couldn't walk away from Exo and SHINee particularly but to lesser extent to Suju, Big Bang, DBSK, and SNSD and the newly one NCT U, Twice and Got7..I also listen to Jpop but thats another story lol

I did not get bored of music at all, but I was just concerned of getting attached to them and the spell they talk about they do to the listeners...I still enjoy Kpop music, not saying its good, but was just wondering if I am the only one in this forum that still listen to their music..I never listened to Indie music and have no idea what its like, I don't know also if its occultic or not though

Lolylol

Established
you welcome cdigital379 :)

I think I am in similar path as yours...I am planning as will to pray to celebrities...till now I have prayed only for Jonghyun because of his death, and was planning to do that but hesitant for other idols...because I feel if I pray for them, I would be more attached to them

you have honestly a too long list of bands...I am attached and feel I couldn't walk away from Exo and SHINee particularly but to lesser extent to Suju, Big Bang, DBSK, and SNSD and the newly one NCT U, Twice and Got7..I also listen to Jpop but thats another story lol

I did not get bored of music at all, but I was just concerned of getting attached to them and the spell they talk about they do to the listeners...I still enjoy Kpop music, not saying its good, but was just wondering if I am the only one in this forum that still listen to their music..I never listened to Indie music and have no idea what its like, I don't know also if its occultic or not though
I listen kpop too expecially shinee,red velvet and fx that are groups that I believe sm use the most to push their agenda. I'm trying to do a week without listen to any kind of music and see if something will change in my life because this year I'm listening approximately 600 songs per day, every day (yes a lot) includind kpop,indie,pop and rock and I felt a bit moody and stressed specially with my family so I'll see if the music really affects my life and make me feel those bad vibes or if it have nothing to do with music at all.

cdigital379

Established
I listen kpop too expecially shinee,red velvet and fx that are groups that I believe sm use the most to push their agenda. I'm trying to do a week without listen to any kind of music and see if something will change in my life because this year I'm listening approximately 600 songs per day, every day (yes a lot) includind kpop,indie,pop and rock and I felt a bit moody and stressed specially with my family so I'll see if the music really affects my life and make me feel those bad vibes or if it have nothing to do with music at all.

LOLYLOL,

REALLY 600???? OH-WOW-OH-WOW!!! =p =oP 80}

Where do you have time to listen to all these songs? Are you working at a radio station or something? DJ?? I am lucky if I get through 70/80 songs a week. I average about 2 to 4 hours of music time per day from the radio, cd, tape to utube.

I like rock music as well. Like you said; I listen to music based on my mood. If my intuition says to take a break (say like BTS)...I do so.

Oh...I am sorry to hear you are going through some stressful times in your personal life. =0( I will keep you in my prayers!! =0) <<<333>>>

Last edited: