Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

HeartOfGlass

Rookie
Heyyo y'all! Seulgi & Irene's sub-unit concept rang red bells for me seeing as the teasers are them interviewing themselves (also the concept has something to do with monsters, the gals even created "little monsters" on their instagram I think.) I looked at the comments and apparently it's about split personalities which isn't usually a good sign, what are you guy's opinions?

sadtruth

Established
A = Alpha = God (In Freemasonry, it's the G).
3 = Omega = Trinity = In the KPop represents Lucifer = The Man.

17 can refer to 1 + 7 = 8, magic number.

The gonfanon, banner of the Order of the Temple, also called "Beaucéant" represents a kind of chessboard in the center of which radiates the cross of "mouth" (red). Now this chessboard has eighty-one boxes, that is 9 X 9. The square of nine from which, by subtracting the square of eight, gives us very exactly the number of 17 (81 - 64), representing the hermetic star of the Tarot ( 17th major blade), or the "carbuncle spoke", by the theosophical addition of 17, ie 1 + 7 = 8, or even this number designates the Holy Grail - the Grail is 17 and it is one - according to companion bowling. Does the quest for the Grail not constitute, moreover, on certain different planes although parallel, the center of the mission entrusted to the Templars?
17 is the number of the Grail. 17 is indeed number of the Whole, of the Resurrection, of transmutation, since it is the atomic number of chlorine without which the Great Work would be impossible.
With these 17 chivalrous virtues, this program is loaded and can seem insurmountable, even proud.
In reality, it is the work of a whole chivalrous life, and the important thing is to start it and to persevere unceasingly, whatever the degree attained.
Research laid out by Brother André B., E.M.O., Eques a continua quaestione
Monk Knight of Our Lady - Knight of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem
Going off this, I found...

"Number 17 - The Star of the Magi - This is a highly spiritual number, and was expressed in symbolism by the ancient Chaldeans as the 8-pointed Star of Venus. The Star of the Magi is the image of Love and Peace, and promises that the person or entity it represents will rise superior in spirit to the trials and difficulties of earlier life, with the ability to conquer former failure in personal relationships and the career. 17 is "the number of Immortality," and indicates that the person's name will live after him."

"The Star of the Magi. This denotes revelation, knowledge, illumination, success. “The star” presiding over the destiny indicates a remarkable birth, a brilliant career, but danger of untimely dissolution or obscuration. "

1593692900725.png
1593693060790.png
The Star of the Magi kabbalah

Speaking of 17...the group named "Seventeen" is probably not a coincidence.

Shuna

Star
Going off this, I found...

"Number 17 - The Star of the Magi - This is a highly spiritual number, and was expressed in symbolism by the ancient Chaldeans as the 8-pointed Star of Venus. The Star of the Magi is the image of Love and Peace, and promises that the person or entity it represents will rise superior in spirit to the trials and difficulties of earlier life, with the ability to conquer former failure in personal relationships and the career. 17 is "the number of Immortality," and indicates that the person's name will live after him."

"The Star of the Magi. This denotes revelation, knowledge, illumination, success. “The star” presiding over the destiny indicates a remarkable birth, a brilliant career, but danger of untimely dissolution or obscuration. "

View attachment 38735
View attachment 38736
The Star of the Magi kabbalah

Speaking of 17...the group named "Seventeen" is probably not a coincidence.
In the book, they refer to Abraxas:

And thank you, for the link to this book, it will help me a lot in my research.

sadtruth

Established
Hey, I don’t know if you know this but, masculine and feminine energy are supposed to be balanced. Also masculine and feminine energy have nothing to to do with someone’s gender.
You mean balanced in one person?
But some people are more feminine than another? That means another can be more masculine.

All I said was she was radiating masculine energy because she's made to dance or act like a male sometimes.

Why is it okay for us to say men are being feminine but it's a problem when we say the opposite is the same for women?

But some people are more feminine than another? That means another can be more masculine.

All I said was she was radiating masculine energy because she's made to dance or act like a male sometimes.

Why is it okay for us to say men are being feminine but it's a problem when we say the opposite is the same for women?
I meant that your masculine and feminine energy need to be balanced to the point that’s they complement each other. I suggest that you research masculine and feminine energy because they don’t just mean masculine and feminine.

Cherry14

Established

That's true they do have differences when they dance, boy groups go for the male style and girl groups for the female style(obviously), my point here is that some idols choose to mix both styles which is apparently some kind of "breakthrough" because it's rare for them to do that, so maybe she did the same. (idk if this was necessary or anything but oh well)

sadtruth

Established
That's true they do have differences when they dance, boy groups go for the male style and girl groups for the female style(obviously), my point here is that some idols choose to mix both styles which is apparently some kind of "breakthrough" because it's rare for them to do that, so maybe she did the same. (idk if this was necessary or anything but oh well)
You're all free to see it however you like. To me it looks like Mamamoo are purposefully blurring genders just like BTS or any other idol. The "breakthrough" or "empowerment" is exactly that.

Shuna

Star
part of one of exo-sc's new comeback teasers.. it may just be a nit-pick but i'll just leave this here lol (the word santa and the number 6 together, conveniently enough)

View attachment 38818
http://instagr.am/p/CCL4rd4jJCA/ Note that they play with a dinosaur, on a game, the ground of which represents the universe. Behind Chanyeol he scored Santa (for Satan) and 6 for Lucifer. Note that in the Bible, dinosaurs are defined as demons. And recently in France, they are back for the x th time the Jurassic Park trilogy. In the first film, she remakes the story of Man: God created dinosaurs, he killed dinosaurs, god created Man, Man recreates dinosaurs, and woman will have, or the world . (I don't know if the translation is exact, or the sentence is the same, but I found it interesting, knowing the number of visible symbols, which by the way (by putting others ... or not). Was the trilogy, which marked me with these symbols.

In I-Land, the egg, which takes a lot of importance. The egg on the door scult on the door of the Jurassic Parc building. Can be combined with an incubator, for I-Land, as a kind of "demon incubator".

I take this opportunity to make a reference, a legend that I am looking for, I cannot find it, which separates humans who live on earth and invisible beings who live opposite the moon.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
AOA girl tried to commit suicide because one of the other members were bullying her:

Mina continues expose on Jimin's bullying, Jimin deletes post calling it "fiction"

Now a Momoland girl tells a similar story

Yeonwoo's fancafe post hints that her Momoland leave may have been due to other reasons

Just to show how fake that "happy family" image the kpop groups show.
Behind the scenes some severe bullying can be happening.
I feel really bad for Mina and Yeonwoo... Their dreams are the same, wanna be idols/entertainers... But they got problem... Poor them... Maybe Yeonwoo got her happiness after departure from Momoland...

Hello (。・∀・)ノ゙
How are you all? I wish you were fine all...
Take care please and don't be stressed (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Btw I am noticing something from Gfriend comeback... They looked creepy... Somehow I think they looked like they ran out of their blood... They looked weird... Not just that, wtf they use many apple in photo teasers... It's weird and getting scarier than Gfriend before... I mean I know Gfriend a little bit because a song titled Want To Be Your Girlfriend... I just stalked a little bit at that time... And I think their old songs and themes are much more better than now... They were looked pure girl... Maybe I didn't notice some sublliminal message from them at that time... Or it could be they didn't show so much occult symbols... But now I often see occult symbols in them... Creepy... (´。_。`)
*I am sorry if I put too much URL here... Since I am lazy enough to screenshot all of them hehehehehe

https://twitter.com/SOURCEMUSIC/status/1278342632465248256?s=20
https://twitter.com/SOURCEMUSIC/status/1278342682541088768?s=20
https://twitter.com/SOURCEMUSIC/status/1278342753596747776?s=20
https://twitter.com/GFRDofficial/status/1278901300776689664?s=20
https://twitter.com/SOURCEMUSIC/status/1279067526203273216?s=20

You see that? They use so many apples... Do they have any other inspiration or ideas instead of apple?
(>人<;)

Ediyan

Rookie
I feel really bad for Mina and Yeonwoo... Their dreams are the same, wanna be idols/entertainers... But they got problem... Poor them... Maybe Yeonwoo got her happiness after departure from Momoland...

Hello (。・∀・)ノ゙
How are you all? I wish you were fine all...
Take care please and don't be stressed (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Btw I am noticing something from Gfriend comeback... They looked creepy... Somehow I think they looked like they ran out of their blood... They looked weird... Not just that, wtf they use many apple in photo teasers... It's weird and getting scarier than Gfriend before... I mean I know Gfriend a little bit because a song titled Want To Be Your Girlfriend... I just stalked a little bit at that time... And I think their old songs and themes are much more better than now... They were looked pure girl... Maybe I didn't notice some sublliminal message from them at that time... Or it could be they didn't show so much occult symbols... But now I often see occult symbols in them... Creepy... (´。_。`)
*I am sorry if I put too much URL here... Since I am lazy enough to screenshot all of them hehehehehe

https://twitter.com/SOURCEMUSIC/status/1278342632465248256?s=20
https://twitter.com/SOURCEMUSIC/status/1278342682541088768?s=20
https://twitter.com/SOURCEMUSIC/status/1278342753596747776?s=20
https://twitter.com/GFRDofficial/status/1278901300776689664?s=20
https://twitter.com/SOURCEMUSIC/status/1279067526203273216?s=20

You see that? They use so many apples... Do they have any other inspiration or ideas instead of apple?
(>人<;)
I felt weird too after seeing that. You know they are now under Big Hit company, so i expected that much. Sad for the girls

Shuna

Star
If I understood correctly, he is referring to the sexual act, he has those who are raped who eats the apple. And Jin, I understood it recently, suddenly I resume all my articles on Jin. Jungkook, takes the candle liquid (represents the phallus), the green liquid (the sperm). Jungkook swallows the sperm from this candle. The apple from the Garden of Eden, so it has two fruit that symbolizes, the apple (one breed in particular) and pomegranate, the fruit of the sexual act, the physical act. In trailer # 2 Monster by Red Velvet, in the small image, she holds in her right hand, giving hand, the candle, in front of the right eye (for her), which is the eye of the sun.
Jin feels him, he is also linked to the color yellow (yellow chakra), solar color (solar chakra). Outside the sun is the father's column.