Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Just figured out what religion blackpink disrespected. Blackpink used a Hindu deity called Ganesha and it was on the floor next to Lisa while she was sitting on the throne. Ganesha should always be placed higher
I think this theme of disrespecting religion is happening, not only with Islam and Christianity...also Buddhism and Hinduism...Big Bang fantastic baby was disrespecting of Buddhism as will

Butterflygirl

Rookie
i was watching a txt video - yeonjun dancing to cant you see me and he looked so disturbing, his face started distorting into something that looked like the joker. it made my stomach turn, i got so scared i had to stop watching it. i am starting to think these guys are demons.

Last edited:

Butterflygirl

Rookie
You know how some movies are made specifically for MK Ultra programming purposes? This feels like that.

I think there were parts before this, I forwarded through The Magic Island - that looks like the beginning (taken from school into a magical island, it’s burned down because it’s not what it seems)

There's alot going on. I don't understand it all but what I've tried to analyse what I think of some parts. I’m sorry if I get the members names wrong, I’m not familiar with them.

I've added the Korean translation in italics. Someone wrote them in the comments.

They've all got a supernatural alter.

View attachment 38637

Section 1 - The end of the night.

View attachment 38630
Finds a book (book of magick)

View attachment 38621
Bleeding in one eye - I think we know who the book belongs to.
He wakes up
2:50 Camera indicated someone is watching - he feels like he’s been watched so he goes investigates. Victims are never allowed alone and are always being watched. One mk survivor said she never had doors even when she went to the bathroom.
4:41 Lights flicker, showing chaos in their life and mind.
4:52 Clock strikes and freezes - magick works by what time it is.
4:55 Members start disassociating.

The end of the night . By the end of the night, the world was ruined and became fragmented.
As the boys night was also coloured with darkness.
"Are there any other options for us?" The boys were confused

Translation writing on the window
1. Find what is floating in the air
2. Will we end like this?
3. I cant breathe, i must get out , dont climb the stairs
4. Remember my name
5. What had we done wrong?

Section 2 - Song of the star

5:49 Soobin in wandering around in a drugged state - he's having flashbacks of memories.

View attachment 38627
Divination dice used for magic

View attachment 38628
The dice wasn't clear enough. Magic circle.

7:08 He goes to pick up the dice and sees his younger self. The child drops an ice cream (pedo reference?) Soobin cries at the loss of innocence and what he's apart of now.

View attachment 38629
It's okay because he's comforted by spirits?...probably the beings they believe in when doing magick.

'whenever I wake up from a familiar dream, tears always flow'

Section 3 - The promise

View attachment 38632
Sacrifice - their dreams came with a price
It's suggested he was killed my a demon.
Could also reference death and rebirth.

'I thought what i had found that time was salvation'

Section 4 - number 17

Back in the practise room and Bomgyo disassociates.

View attachment 38633
Infinity mirror (mk ultra) it turns into a door that only one alter is allowed to look into (he's allowed to see the abuse and what's going on)
I don't exactly know what's going on in the room. There's checkered floors. He's clutching the magick book and getting pushed about by some faceless people. Bomgyo is witnessing the abuse. I'm not sure why he's defending the book.

View attachment 38635
Disassociates into a magical creature.

"Which side should I trust?"

Section 5 - Resting moratorium

13:03 distorted sound because MK victims are kept in a state of confusion.
14:26 I think being dead in the garden represents his eternal garden comes with a price. I get the sense it's all happening in his mind. He's a slave. In the occult purple is a magic and spiritually enlightened color.

"We will find a way"

Section 6 - Eternity's girl

View attachment 38636
The stairs represent the illuminati hierarchy. They've joined the secret.. illuminati

"I cant get a hold of her no matter how desperate I'm trying to reach out"

Section 7 - The beginning of the end

They're back in the hall, confused and robot like.
He's holding the magic dice in his hand - everything was not a dream.

The boys felt far away in the blink of an eye.
The boys thought in fear Is this all just a dream?
The boys did not know that this was just the beginning of the chaos.

The last sentence is eerie. They have no idea what they've gotten themselves into.
i found it interesting how hu3ninqka_i is the only one who didn't die. what do you think that means? is he the last one to go through joining?

sandonthebeach

Established
there was an article about her uncle dying after shortly she debuted..no wonder
That's not true, her uncle didn't die before she debuted. Her uncle died a little after Mamamoo had a little car crash (they weren't injured) and that was in 2017, three years after mmm debuted.
I've noticed when a group is at peak popularity, i.e. currently BP and BTS, symbolism is also at full peak!
Of course. It's about getting people's attention. When you get it, then they start throwing all the symbolism. They're not going to put all the symbolism in a nugu group mv.
Feminization of men is mentioned alot in kpop, but they're defeminizing women as well.
This is happening everywhere, not just in kpop. When I say, kpop is just a weapon directed against koreans, most people may think I'm exaggerating, but....

Rawdollmariah

Established
Blackpink has been getting massive hate every since there song released and now people are unstanning because not only did they mock a religion it’s also a video of them mocking Indians.

This could be a humiliation ritual for them.

But kpop stans are so two faced it’s a whole thread of bts being racist and they don’t care.

yoongiyoongi

Established
guys i am hard stan of pentagon, does anyone can enlighten me does pentagon has use any symbol or satanism?

this is their latest mv dr bebe. i saw some symbol but not sure
I’m not the best at analysis but from what I’m seeing the music video makes a lot of references to mk ultra , from 0:014 to 0:015 there is the black and white symbolism for duality … I may not have pointed out all the symbolism but I think earlier when they released tis song other people on this thread analysed it so I’ll look for it for you and tag you if I do find it.

At 1:28 it looks like a masonic initiation I think it can also be found in bts blood sweat and tears video with jimin

View attachment 38688
.At 1:31 a member has a straitjacket on him .. which is trying to most likely portray him as mad because of mk ultra and all or to show how he’s trapped and a slave and mind controlled too. Jackson wang from got7 also had this on as well in his music video bullet to the heart so you can see how the symbolism is being repeated and sold to people s a concept.

At 1:37 there are two versions of the guy there which represents splitting of the mind because of mk ultra and he seems confused and frustrated which is what happens because of there is another personality living in mk ultra-victims one of the mirrored version of him also seems asleep showing that mk ultra puts some certain alters to sleep or the original personality to sleep, at 2:13 a member is chained to a chair that kind of reminds me of what they do before electro shock therapy I guess. At 2:26 it still shows that its referring to how trapped they are in this occult mess, 2:41 is mirror mk ultra-symbolism and 2:52 is showing how the member wants to break free but is trapped and controlled

At 1:42 another member is chained showing mind control and slavery of idols and at 3:37 I don’t know why but that thing that keeps ticking is off to me and a way of hypnosis to the person watching and maybe it’s also used to hypnotise these poor, talented boys in this sick system. Towards the end of the video it just seems creepy like they’re all hypnotised and trying to hypnotise everyone.

To someone that isn’t really aware of the occult and its symbolism they would most likely think that the song is about a relationship when it’s quite dark and ad and it’s like the boys telling their story and how they feel so gloomy and heartless inside because of what they’re put through

I’ve never even watched thus before even though I saw it mentioned a couple of times but now I did I got scared and horrified the lyrics are quite sad and the music video is satanic in every way it’s like a horror movie but unfortunately this is idols reality and ell as other victims of this. In the video they keep referring to Dr.bebe which to me sounds like a handlers name … to “save them” but in the sense they don’t but they encourage the victim to dissociate and all.

AndrAt3A

Established
They aren't as popular as other groups, but can someone analysis the symbols for me? Trying to see if they have already had some sacrifices or not since they haven't gained any popularity yet even though they have almost the same concept as blackpink, but they look much harder/tough and believable than BP.

cadiz

Star
Blackpink has been getting massive hate every since there song released and now people are unstanning because not only did they mock a religion it’s also a video of them mocking Indians.

This could be a humiliation ritual for them.

But kpop stans are so two faced it’s a whole thread of bts being racist and they don’t care.
BTS stans have no place cancelling anyone after all the things BTS have done.
Armys were defending a mass murderer for Suga just last month.

BP situation is shady too. their numbers show they have been picked just like BTS

sandonthebeach

Established
they have almost the same concept as blackpink, but they look much harder/tough and believable than BP.
They're far better than BP. I don't even think the concept of BP really suits them, except Lisa. But, at this point, BP is just, influencers with a musical side project (I saw a comment saying this about them, and I think it's pretty accurate).

alyssanug

Established
Hello, everyone, I was hoping to see what you can find in txts new mv for eternally its really long being 20 minutes so I just find some tweets of some of its weird scenes yeonjun is seen dead the most too...
WARNING THERES DEATH AND BLOOD (even though its purple) if you find anything else please add.

Purple is used a lot in the industry because purple is the color of saturn occult symbolism. examples are the music video for 7 rings by Ariana grande or jimi Hendrix song purple haze Or the new music video my SUNMI - pporappippam has a lot of Saturn references
so idk why they chose purple for his blood but maybe that has something to do with it?

Ediyan

Rookie
They're far better than BP. I don't even think the concept of BP really suits them, except Lisa. But, at this point, BP is just, influencers with a musical side project (I saw a comment saying this about them, and I think it's pretty accurate).
Literally influencers lmaoo all of them now are ambassadors for high end brands.

neptunejoo

Established
Purple is used a lot in the industry because purple is the color of saturn occult symbolism. examples are the music video for 7 rings by Ariana grande or jimi Hendrix song purple haze Or the new music video my SUNMI - pporappippam has a lot of Saturn references
so idk why they chose purple for his blood but maybe that has something to do with it?
Makes me remember Vee fr BTS popularized the term, "I purple u" and now the Samsung Galaxy has purple theme.

Lolylol

Established
I find so weird that SM did an album cover like this considering the thing that happened in October of 2019.

In the cover only 4 girls are inside the house while a giant dorothy (wizard of oz) is apparently dead beneath the house.

The fact that only 4 members are illustrated make us believe the dorothy is the other member not included but for me she's representing Sulli, which is so disrespectful considering she died in real life.

I think it's sulli cause she has a song called Dorothy (released in 2019) and in the song she's dorothy!

I already posted here that I think that sm is using red velvet to mock kpop deaths, they also mocked Jonghyun in peek a boo and bad boy and the Seoul ferry tragedy in one of those nights.

Remember that Wendy suffered an accident last year maybe she's a target for sm cause I always see that the member with most scandals are eliminated and she's the member in RV that caused most scandals.

91QQT5bRXQL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Shuna

Star
The flowers that surround it represent the electric chair, used in MK-Ultra centers.
For blood, whose color is linked to Saturn:
Note that purple is the color of the third eye chakra (connection to the brain?).

Otherwise, for the flower is the light, which is in any case to represent on the altar, at least the altar that it has at home (which is despite its cut, kept the three main doors), each flower has a bird on the flower, a flower which emerges with others from a cornucopia. The birds represent Osiris and Isis (they appear in many clips). In the drawer, in the middle space, the drawing of a checkerboard (the checkerboard represents the universe) shrinking towards a mirror which is the passage, door, portal, of energy:
The locker on the left is the new energy, while in the drawer on the right is the new:
The blood then nourishes the flowers.

Note, as you know, that BTS carries the color chakra, since they represent the 7 chakras of the body, which are represented by angels (planets, and related to them). Van being the 8th chakra the crown chakra. V (duality, which represents the human being), whose color is also purple and wears a crown (except the royal side), the 7th chakra wearing the 8th. Since the 7th is the third eye, the home of the 8th chakra (light).

That's not true, her uncle didn't die before she debuted. Her uncle died a little after Mamamoo had a little car crash (they weren't injured) and that was in 2017, three years after mmm debuted.

Of course. It's about getting people's attention. When you get it, then they start throwing all the symbolism. They're not going to put all the symbolism in a nugu group mv.

This is happening everywhere, not just in kpop. When I say, kpop is just a weapon directed against koreans, most people may think I'm exaggerating, but....
three years after she debuted still doesn't invalidate it...if you don't know, sacrifices can happen any time during their career

gmmontano92

Established
I find so weird that SM did an album cover like this considering the thing that happened in October of 2019.

In the cover only 4 girls are inside the house while a giant dorothy (wizard of oz) is apparently dead beneath the house.

The fact that only 4 members are illustrated make us believe the dorothy is the other member not included but for me she's representing Sulli, which is so disrespectful considering she died in real life.

I think it's sulli cause she has a song called Dorothy (released in 2019) and in the song she's dorothy!

I already posted here that I think that sm is using red velvet to mock kpop deaths, they also mocked Jonghyun in peek a boo and bad boy and the Seoul ferry tragedy in one of those nights.

Remember that Wendy suffered an accident last year maybe she's a target for sm cause I always see that the member with most scandals are eliminated and she's the member in RV that caused most scandals.

View attachment 38705
The person under the house isn't Dorothy. It's the witch. If you've ever seen the movie (Wizard of Oz) this is obvious.