Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Cherry14

Established
yeah I agree...I am not seventeen fan but after I listened to some of their songs, they caught my attention...its certainly a very very bad move for them to be under bigHit...this company that do deals to sacrifice idols for BTS...God knows whats in there mind for getting seventeen for them...I think they will increase satanic ritual for seventeen specially if they happen to boom or something if not..I wouldn't rule out if they think to sacrifice any of there members...and especially for them joining Bighit is really not good ethically and everything for themselves
I know it was such a stupid decision, even if they are only going to manage their budget/finances supposedly still a really bad decision, well so far with this comeback things have been quite normal, you are right it will be pretty obvious if they suddenly explode like bt5 did

The MV talks about sacrifice, as well as the sexual ritual, but I will not put everything, as it relates connected to what I planned to describe, for the BTS clips, I will use a lot of reference (but obviously, also appears in the other KPop clips.

Woozi's outfit will make you think of the performance of the clip 'On', where the position of the dancers form the head of the snake, on a red outfit, often taken by those who practice the sexual act, on the victim, dressed in White. Even if in this case, it is about the mouth of a vampire, but it comes back to the same, with the difference that it underlines the energetic vampirism (the origin of the vampires, are the demons swallowers of energies, which have often been mixed in time, with other legends). The other members and himself, also represents the planets.

Seungkwan will be sacrificed, when the car takes off, when all the members are aligned, he is the only one, who has a panel above his head, the arrow upwards (he turns, when this one which holds his phone, as if he were watching the event, and therefore plays the spectator and not the victim). He is also the only one, unlike the group. The panel where he scored (I take this opportunity to put a theory):
"The early bird catches the worm
Youth can change everything"
can also emphasize that Jungkook, is the worm and not the bird.

Dino wears a top, which is marked Aries, in the BTS clip, the car, which is spit out of the plane, carries the symbol of the sign of Aries.

On the road, whoever holds a sign helped me, the road with the yellow line, symbolizes the course, where to be more precise, whether for the members, or for us, in this case he asks for help, in BTS, he has either a bed (symbol of earth, but also of sexual victim), or blood on the ground, symbolizing a dead man, he symbolizes the victim.

When he starts the race, only the number 3 (trinity symbol, starts). There are 6 of them, for the 6-pointed star, the Jewish star, the duality star. Two little bars, one yellow and the other red (I don't know if it's just with the object, but the color yellow, and the color red, are solar symbols.

The two practices are underlined by Hoshi's t-shirt, by the number 032c for 0 + 3 + 2 = 5 and C, both symbols of the moon.

He obviously has a lot of other things to say, but I'm going to stop there for the moment.
wow I just now saw your comment and watched the video and noticed about the car

I have commented and said before watching the video thats its likely seventeen would have someone sacrificed because BigHit took them and now I saw this...creepy

cdigital379

Established
It's a strange concept. They're saying you don't have to follow the crowd, but even if you chose to go straight rather than left or right, you can end up losing. That means it doesn't matter what you do because your hard work probably won't pay off. You can see them burning trophies and a book titled, "turn your pain into power" because "do your best, maybe not sometimes" - telling the youth not to work hard. A way of dumbing them down?

This is from their description....
"SEVENTEEN’s 7th Mini Album [Heng:garae], is an energetic album that breaks away from the emotion of fear, which was expressed through the 3rd Album [An Ode], and urges you to dream and run toward a new world together. The album aims to deliver a message of encouragement for the youth, as they work toward their dreams."

What's the new world?
Looks like they're steering minds of the youth in the direction of TNWO.

Speaking of Seventeen, I am fairly new to the group. I know of them. I have seen many interviews with Josh and Vernon. Josh is from LA and Vernon (his mom teaches English over there) but they are from the NYC area. But he moved to S. Korea when he was young. Vernon stated many times he feels more Korean though fans note in hiss interviews how his English is on par. Josh has the San Fran Cali accent going on. Like Kevin from U-Kiss, who is also from San Fran.

Anyway, I believe Vernon's family is Christian. Would his mother (the most) not recognize something not right with her son and his band mates? If so I am sure she would surely be alarmed and not allow her son to partake in all of this??? Further, his mom has lived in S. Korea long enough to not be "blinded" by the light, you would think?????? THOUGHTS ANYONE????

cdigital379

Established
Sorry guys I also wanted to share this(forgot) , it's from a little "interview" with the producer of two of the mv's of s*v*t, it caught my attention a little, it gives a more positive note but who knows It might be something it might be nothing, idk anymore hehe
View attachment 38350
\
Is this NOT the same crappy company that crapped all over NU'EAST????? I believe so.

cdigital379

Established
yeah I agree...I am not seventeen fan but after I listened to some of their songs, they caught my attention...its certainly a very very bad move for them to be under bigHit...this company that do deals to sacrifice idols for BTS...God knows whats in there mind for getting seventeen for them...I think they will increase satanic ritual for seventeen specially if they happen to boom or something if not..I wouldn't rule out if they think to sacrifice any of there members...and especially for them joining Bighit is really not good ethically and everything for themselves

BANG PD gives me the creeps...SERIOUSLY!!!

Cherry14

Established
Speaking of Seventeen, I am fairly new to the group. I know of them. I have seen many interviews with Josh and Vernon. Josh is from LA and Vernon (his mom teaches English over there) but they are from the NYC area. But he moved to S. Korea when he was young. Vernon stated many times he feels more Korean though fans note in hiss interviews how his English is on par. Josh has the San Fran Cali accent going on. Like Kevin from U-Kiss, who is also from San Fran.

Anyway, I believe Vernon's family is Christian. Would his mother (the most) not recognize something not right with her son and his band mates? If so I am sure she would surely be alarmed and not allow her son to partake in all of this??? Further, his mom has lived in S. Korea long enough to not be "blinded" by the light, you would think?????? THOUGHTS ANYONE????
Actually funny that you mention this, my bias is Vernon(lol) and as the typical fangirl, what I know is that yeah vernon moved at the age of five to sk and he doesn't remember anything from NYC, his mother doesn't know korean so they speak english at home, he has a sister who I used to follow on instagram(not anymore), she also wants to be a singer but not an idol, she said in one of her lives that she doesn't want to be an idol because she is a free spirit(lol), his mother lives in Florida and she is a painter, about their religion there is a possibility that they are Christians since his sister participated at two vespers when she was going to school in the US for the past two years, and during predebut there is a video where his little sister Says "Oh my God" and he tells her that she isn't suppose to say that and the picture where he is holding a bible but other than that nothing, Joshua mentions more that he is a christian
There was also this rumor that his little sister wanted to join the company too but he didn't let her the same happened with other companies maybe (sorry don't judge me too much :'c)

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
Most of the world doesn't see what's going on. Their parents are probably the same, and even if they do know, they probably can't do anything. Their children are too old to be forced out of it.

I don't think it matters where you live, Koreans are blinded by kpop just the same. Also, you still have loads of people trying to become idols eventhough they know how poorly they're treated. What makes it worse is that people encourage the training camps.

cdigital379

Established
OFF TOPIC SUBJECT>>>>>BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS; SO PLEASE DO SHARE WITH OTHERS...THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Japanese Movie circa 2009 {PANDEMIC}

I work very long hours at the hospital in Nutrition and Patient Care (conversing with patients one on one). Yes, it is still very tough to go to work each day. Sometimes, I desire to not go back to the hospital. But I know in my heart it is my duty to do the best I can not just for the ill patients BUT for my co-workers and other fellow employees who feel the same as I do.

TO MOVE ON>>>> A few of my co-workers told me to watch this movie. I honestly almost forgot about this movie. Then, about 2.5 months ago or 3.5 months ago????; I i remember this website HIGHLIGHTED this movie on the main home page as the story of the day or week.

Last night after finishing my other Japanese drama, I stumbled upon this by chance. Maybe it was a sign from God to not watch another drama but to watch THIS instead. You can find it on kissasian, dramacool and other various sites. Just google "watch Japanese movie "pandemic" and you will the results to find where to watch it.

Like one of the users said on MyDramaList.com; NOT MANY KNOW OF THIS MOVIE. Here is part of the quote:

.....First things first, this movie focuses more on the drama instead of the disaster. It's heavy on the background story of each character, which means it touches more on the audience's empathy. So if you're looking for a disaster movie with a bit of thrill, I suggest not to expect much from this movie. However, it all depends on your taste so I'm not saying it was a bad movie. I loved that it allows you to connect to the characters. It's just that the movie's approach is different from what someone would usually expect from a "disaster" movie. ....

AND THIS ONE IS FROM IMDB: (not sure why the rating was low..one of the better Pandemic moves that was not all about CGI, etc...)

......The story had depth. "Kansen Rettou" tackled many important issues, such as the constant fear we should have on new diseases, personal sacrifices doctors have to make during emergencies, the "priority system" in choosing which patient to accept, and social responsibility leading to suicide in Japan, just to name a few. Although some aspects of the movie, like bleeding from the eyes and infected zombie foreigners were exaggerated, and two impossibly convenient defibrillator revivals before death, the plot was mostly plausible. The CGI of deserted Japanese cities were pretty realistic and had the "I am Legend" feel to it......

I cried in various parts of the movie. I felt 4 each and everyone one of the characters, perhaps a bit more for the people left for dead on the island. NOW THIS WAS back in 2009???? CRAZY SHYT!!!!!

Our world is messed up. I also believed WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE for take's place on earth and its environment and its inhabitants. We all have a roll to play in stopping the past from repeating itself and to also do our best in making this world a better place for the future of mankind. Whatever our differences and faith....WE ARE ALL THE SAME COLOR ONCE THE LIGHTS GO OFF!!! For those who believe in a Judgement Day...MAY GOOD LORD HELP US ALL AND HAVE MERCY ON US ALL!!! <<<333>>

Thanks in advance for listening...... =0) -8oP =op

Last edited:
OFF TOPIC SUBJECT>>>>>BUT I WANTED TO SHARE THIS; SO PLEASE DO SHARE WITH OTHERS...THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Japanese Movie circa 2009 {PANDEMIC}

I work very long hours at the hospital in Nutrition and Patient Care (conversing with patients one on one). Yes, it is still very tough to go to work each day. Sometimes, I desire to not go back to the hospital. But I know in my heart it is my duty to do the best I can not just for the ill patients BUT for my co-workers and other fellow employees who feel the same as I do.

TO MOVE ON>>>> A few of my co-workers told me to watch this movie. I honestly almost forgot about this movie. Then, about 2.5 months ago or 3.5 months ago????; I i remember this website HIGHLIGHTED this movie on the main home page as the story of the day or week.

Last night after finishing my other Japanese drama, I stumbled upon this by chance. Maybe it was a sign from God to not watch another drama but to watch THIS instead. You can find it on kissasian, dramacool and other various sites. Just google "watch Japanese movie "pandemic" and you will the results to find where to watch it.

Like one of the users said on MyDramaList.com; NOT MANY KNOW OF THIS MOVIE. Here is part of the quote:

.....First things first, this movie focuses more on the drama instead of the disaster. It's heavy on the background story of each character, which means it touches more on the audience's empathy. So if you're looking for a disaster movie with a bit of thrill, I suggest not to expect much from this movie. However, it all depends on your taste so I'm not saying it was a bad movie. I loved that it allows you to connect to the characters. It's just that the movie's approach is different from what someone would usually expect from a "disaster" movie. ....

I cried in various parts of the movie. I felt 4 each and everyone one of the characters, perhaps a bit more for the people left for dead on the island. NOW THIS WAS back in 2009???? CRAZY SHYT!!!!!

Our world is messed up. I also believed WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE for take's place on earth and its environment and its inhabitants. We all have a roll to play in stopping the past from repeating itself and to also do our best in making this world a better place for the future of mankind. Whatever our differences and faith....WE ARE ALL THE SAME COLOR ONCE THE LIGHTS GO OFF!!! For those who believe in a Judgement Day...MAY GOOD LORD HELP US ALL AND HAVE MERCY ON US ALL!!! <<<333>>

Thanks in advance for listening...... =0) -8oP =op
I also have heard of another Korean movie called the flu(never watch it) which some people said have predicted the corona virus...all of these movies is predictive programming if you know..I never heard of this Japanese movies(I don't watch movies anyway)...but its like some sort of satanic magic which they put what they are planning for the future to make there plan stronger to be successful

as about being emotional, yeah it happen I believe, some people can have senses which they feel things that will happen in the future, I myself never had such thing but have heard other people have it

cdigital379

Established
I also have heard of another Korean movie called the flu(never watch it) which some people said have predicted the corona virus...all of these movies is predictive programming if you know..I never heard of this Japanese movies(I don't watch movies anyway)...but its like some sort of satanic magic which they put what they are planning for the future to make there plan stronger to be successful

as about being emotional, yeah it happen I believe, some people can have senses which they feel things that will happen in the future, I myself never had such thing but have heard other people have it

Yeah....YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!!! I have seen it; it is very good, Links are below to other related pandemic themes.

I honestly feel most of these "diseases/bacteria /viruses/'" are MAN MADE!! I feel they created all this to instill fear in mankind, to control the population and for other "sinister" reasons like....biochemical warfare!!

THE FLU (2013)

THE VIRUS (2013)

------------------------------------------------------------
DERANGED (2012) ***this one stars the Gorgeous Dong Wan from Shinhwa. I love his acting!!!)***

cdigital379

Established
I found interesting comment in Youtube

View attachment 38388
I hear you on this one. Didn't Lady Gaga do the same with that girl from Long Island??? I have seen and read that she stole her "whole identity", Also, the video "paparazzi" mimicked the death scene of this rising star who had her life cut short. (He name was Lina Morgana). You can find tons of videos on youtube.

1592965941622.png

1592965902833.png

yoongiyoongi

Established
it looks very disturbing, she appears dead in some bathub.
And the song name is María. What is the meaning of that name for her, some alter ego?
i'm not sure if i remember this clearly but iv'e seen that the bathtub symbolizes a demonic baptism in several videos that have analysed other celebrities videos that had the bathtub appear, so with you saying she looks dead i feel like that's a way of saying her actual self and persona has been killed off or completly taken over by alters :"(

yoongiyoongi

Established
I don't know if someone has seen the teaser for the upcoming mini album of Hwasa............it doesn't look good, but let's wait and see.
This looks so demonic..and all the satanic symbols are everywhere , and that scene with the table is also disturbing, is it a mockery to the last supper ? someone on this thread once made a post about how strange that kpop groups usually sit around a table and all and said it had to do with mocking the last supper …. It also gives off that eerie futuristic vibes as well … is that the concept that everyone is going with now because of predictive programming and the nwo??? And the things on the table at 0:06 is that supposed to be food?? It looks so strange … compared to the scene with the table at 0:08

yoongiyoongi

Established
http://instagr.am/p/CBzASgrDtcZ/ I don’t know why when I saw this teaser ot reminded me of an Aztec temple or weird ritual temple …. Jisoo was also blindfolded which is a symbol of free masonry initiation.. the symbolism is being shown in our eyes more than ever .. I hope people start seeing whats wrong and questioning it , instead of saying “its just a concept” etc .. that thing that looks like a bird of something at the beginning of the video reminds me of this egyptian bird or symbol

And honestly this comeback is so rushed .. it’s like kill this love and dududu or whatever it’s called all mashed up together …

Attachments

sandonthebeach

Established
And the song name is María. What is the meaning of that name for her, some alter ego?
Maria is the Christian name of Hwasa. Nevertheless, I think it's gonna be used to the alter ego thingy.
that thing that looks like a bird of something at the beginning of the video reminds me of this egyptian bird or symbol
I'm pretty sure that is The Winged Victory of Samothrace. Is a representation of the goddess Nike (victory).

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Hi... How are you? Wish you all were fine okay...
I will just make short post since I don't have time kekekekekek...

Oh yeah what do you think about Secret Number? The latest group? I feel not good for the Indonesian one... There is Indonesian member... But she doesn't know about dark inside about KPop? I mean, she was dancer from 1Million Dancers... For those who doesn't know, it's a dance group in Korea and it's popular... She must be know something about that industry... Idk... Just wish good for her...
Wdyt?