Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

i found this thread and i was so shocked because i never even knew this agenda was being pushed in early kpop so i wonder what will happen in the years to come or soon people would most likely be more accepting to things like this ....
http://instagr.am/p/CBpeSs3H7JE/
this actually ridiculous...this early Kpop group didn't "disband" because two are in relationship, I bit its a publicity was a secret hint indicating whats "Kpop" is all about as its the name of the band ;) ...the Illuminati favorite secret hints..if two are in relationship and one was cheating, the company and the media can so easily hide it...it happen a lot in Kpop boy groups and no groups has disbanded because of it...if you guys don't know I have mention that before that GD and Seungri were in relation and broke up lol and no body knows and the group didn't disbanded, and I am sure it happen a lot in Kpop groups

cdigital379

Established
-
Thank you so much for your welcome to me...I am so glad guys here remember me :)

((((Your dream is quite interesting. Please keep us clued in if you have more dreams like this...especially other groups/stars. I am glad that here are many others like you that "feel" or sense the presence of their favorite idols around them. I never have personally experience what you or others felt. But as you know from some of my previous posts: I was lucky to have been "blessed" or born with the ability to sense "unpleasantness, eeriness, some things happening as of right now in another location or even danger". No, I am NOT a psychic for many us cannot have these qualities. But with me, I am always 90% right on target. I honestly do not have answers as to how or why. I am just grateful to feel these things from afar.)))

thanks again...I have a lots of dreams of idols...if I have such dreams...I am gonna defiantly posted here...I was a bit worried of I post some of my dreams some might not like it, and think its like promotion of them

I have too much predictive dreams and every major thing happen in my life usually I have dream about it that also includes Kpop lol..I know it might sound crazy but it just what happen to me

I haven't noticed that you have posted about your ability to feel things but its such good ability, and I am also grateful for my dreams and senses, I am also not a psychic as will

God bless you, and looking forward to your posts

I realized I made a mistake. I MEANT TO SAY: Many of us CAN have these qualities. But compared to my family members, friends of friends etc...; I am one of 3 people who have an accurate true account of things happening at 90%. The rest usually have ups and downs if their "chakras" are not balance and they are not attuned to themselves. With me and my two colleagues, we are pretty much tuned in to our higher selves.

sadtruth

Established
Hello guys c:
The mv is out any Thoughts?
It's a strange concept. They're saying you don't have to follow the crowd, but even if you chose to go straight rather than left or right, you can end up losing. That means it doesn't matter what you do because your hard work probably won't pay off. You can see them burning trophies and a book titled, "turn your pain into power" because "do your best, maybe not sometimes" - telling the youth not to work hard. A way of dumbing them down?

This is from their description....
"SEVENTEEN’s 7th Mini Album [Heng:garae], is an energetic album that breaks away from the emotion of fear, which was expressed through the 3rd Album [An Ode], and urges you to dream and run toward a new world together. The album aims to deliver a message of encouragement for the youth, as they work toward their dreams."

What's the new world?
Looks like they're steering minds of the youth in the direction of TNWO.

Cherry14

Established
I'm new here, but I do have some thoughts on this mv concerning how it could be seen as a shoutout to the illuminati or a cry for help:
A lot of the the members are moving like they are puppets or dolls, which is concerning - either this is warning their fans, or they are trying to show the illuminati overlords that they are willing to act how they are dictated to.

There is also a part where one of the members is visibly behind some sort of fence, prison symbolism perhaps?

Thirdly, I noticed that during the part where they are racing, one of them runs when the gun is shot, but the others don't move - then soon after, they all begin to dance in unison as if they have been entranced by the sound of the gun - a reference to MK Ultra perhaps? (It makes you think, right?)

During the video they all crowd around one of the members who is laying on the floor in what appears to be a crucifixion pose, the illuminati is a cult, and cults tend to be closely linked to religious symbolism. I don't have many thoughts on this one, but I'd like to hear if you guys agree.

Perhaps one of the most notable things is when one of the members steps through the large group onto a pedestal in front of the rest of them, and adjusts a sign so it points upwards - thinking perhaps he symbolises the cult leader of the group?

Incredibly interested to hear anything else you guys noticed! :D
Thank you for answering c:
the one that puts the sign up I highly doubt he is the leader, since the group actually has one well three leaders, but one of them is like the leader of them all, and the person of sign isn't one.
I don't know really if it's a shout out to the illuminat1 since they say they are going their own way at their own pace, the same when the gun goes off, it's one them ran but the other ones decided not to..idk
About the fence I think it's part of the aesthetic since in some scenes, parts of the fence are missing
I'm also not that good at identifying symbolism unless it's really obvious straight out of the book... (idk if that is the correct expression sorry)

Shuna

Star
Hello guys c:
The mv is out any Thoughts?
The MV talks about sacrifice, as well as the sexual ritual, but I will not put everything, as it relates connected to what I planned to describe, for the BTS clips, I will use a lot of reference (but obviously, also appears in the other KPop clips.

Woozi's outfit will make you think of the performance of the clip 'On', where the position of the dancers form the head of the snake, on a red outfit, often taken by those who practice the sexual act, on the victim, dressed in White. Even if in this case, it is about the mouth of a vampire, but it comes back to the same, with the difference that it underlines the energetic vampirism (the origin of the vampires, are the demons swallowers of energies, which have often been mixed in time, with other legends). The other members and himself, also represents the planets.

Seungkwan will be sacrificed, when the car takes off, when all the members are aligned, he is the only one, who has a panel above his head, the arrow upwards (he turns, when this one which holds his phone, as if he were watching the event, and therefore plays the spectator and not the victim). He is also the only one, unlike the group. The panel where he scored (I take this opportunity to put a theory):
"The early bird catches the worm
Youth can change everything"
can also emphasize that Jungkook, is the worm and not the bird.

Dino wears a top, which is marked Aries, in the BTS clip, the car, which is spit out of the plane, carries the symbol of the sign of Aries.

On the road, whoever holds a sign helped me, the road with the yellow line, symbolizes the course, where to be more precise, whether for the members, or for us, in this case he asks for help, in BTS, he has either a bed (symbol of earth, but also of sexual victim), or blood on the ground, symbolizing a dead man, he symbolizes the victim.

When he starts the race, only the number 3 (trinity symbol, starts). There are 6 of them, for the 6-pointed star, the Jewish star, the duality star. Two little bars, one yellow and the other red (I don't know if it's just with the object, but the color yellow, and the color red, are solar symbols.

The two practices are underlined by Hoshi's t-shirt, by the number 032c for 0 + 3 + 2 = 5 and C, both symbols of the moon.

He obviously has a lot of other things to say, but I'm going to stop there for the moment.

Hon33

Veteran
It's a strange concept. They're saying you don't have to follow the crowd, but even if you chose to go straight rather than left or right, you can end up losing. That means it doesn't matter what you do because your hard work probably won't pay off. You can see them burning trophies and a book titled, "turn your pain into power" because "do your best, maybe not sometimes" - telling the youth not to work hard. A way of dumbing them down?

"SEVENTEEN’s 7th Mini Album [Heng:garae], is an energetic album that breaks away from the emotion of fear, which was expressed through the 3rd Album [An Ode], and urges you to dream and run toward a new world together. The album aims to deliver a message of encouragement for the youth, as they work toward their dreams."

What's the new world?
I dint think that’s what it’s saying at all. I think it’s saying that sometimes it’s okay just to live in the moment and enjoy your life for what it is. You don’t always have to be giving 100%, all of the time. The slogan on the wall says, “do your best maybe not sometimes”. It’s okay to relax and live and not do your best all of the time.

Cherry14

Established

What's the new world?
About going right or left, at the end of the mv and also what I saw on the instagram stories is that the didn't choose either one of those and decided to go their own way(center)
I saw the graffitti "do your Best but maybe not sometimes" that when you do your Best and you get tired and feel like it isn't enough then you might need to stop sometimes and go at your own pace, I see it like that because of the things they have said before
Yeah that is also a possibility, because like what is the New world, the world that the younger generation is going to build? ... I 'm not really optimistic about that world(lol)

Hon33

Veteran
The MV talks about sacrifice, as well as the sexual ritual, but I will not put everything, as it relates connected to what I planned to describe, for the BTS clips, I will use a lot of reference (but obviously, also appears in the other KPop clips.

Woozi's outfit will make you think of the performance of the clip 'On', where the position of the dancers form the head of the snake, on a red outfit, often taken by those who practice the sexual act, on the victim, dressed in White. Even if in this case, it is about the mouth of a vampire, but it comes back to the same, with the difference that it underlines the energetic vampirism (the origin of the vampires, are the demons swallowers of energies, which have often been mixed in time, with other legends). The other members and himself, also represents the planets.

Seungkwan will be sacrificed, when the car takes off, when all the members are aligned, he is the only one, who has a panel above his head, the arrow upwards (he turns, when this one which holds his phone, as if he were watching the event, and therefore plays the spectator and not the victim). He is also the only one, unlike the group. The panel where he scored (I take this opportunity to put a theory):
"The early bird catches the worm
Youth can change everything"
can also emphasize that Jungkook, is the worm and not the bird.

Dino wears a top, which is marked Aries, in the BTS clip, the car, which is spit out of the plane, carries the symbol of the sign of Aries.

On the road, whoever holds a sign helped me, the road with the yellow line, symbolizes the course, where to be more precise, whether for the members, or for us, in this case he asks for help, in BTS, he has either a bed (symbol of earth, but also of sexual victim), or blood on the ground, symbolizing a dead man, he symbolizes the victim.

When he starts the race, only the number 3 (trinity symbol, starts). There are 6 of them, for the 6-pointed star, the Jewish star, the duality star. Two little bars, one yellow and the other red (I don't know if it's just with the object, but the color yellow, and the color red, are solar symbols.

The two practices are underlined by Hoshi's t-shirt, by the number 032c for 0 + 3 + 2 = 5 and C, both symbols of the moon.

He obviously has a lot of other things to say, but I'm going to stop there for the moment.
I think you are reading too much into symbolism of the car as a rocket. Everyone knows that sending a car up as a rocket is not going to work but sometimes it’s okay just to do things for fun rather than because of what you are going to achieve or how successful it will be.
Yea, it’s good to do your best but sometimes it’s okay just to have fun as well.

Shuna

Star
I think you are reading too much into symbolism of the car as a rocket. Everyone knows that sending a car up as a rocket is not going to work but sometimes it’s okay just to do things for fun rather than because of what you are going to achieve or how successful it will be.
Yea, it’s good to do your best but sometimes it’s okay just to have fun as well.
The car represents the person, and unfortunately, I would like to watch the clip, as a simple clip ... But considering, in addition to many other reasons, that it is not they who make their clip, I do not not think we can just say, it's fun ... And then it is better to mark it, than to miss it and regret it (which makes it so happen, that I stop, especially with KPop).

sadtruth

Established
About going right or left, at the end of the mv and also what I saw on the instagram stories is that the didn't choose either one of those and decided to go their own way(center)
I saw the graffitti "do your Best but maybe not sometimes" that when you do your Best and you get tired and feel like it isn't enough then you might need to stop sometimes and go at your own pace, I see it like that because of the things they have said before
Yeah that is also a possibility, because like what is the New world, the world that the younger generation is going to build? ... I 'm not really optimistic about that world(lol)
They decided to go on their own way and failed...not very motivating lol
They say alot of good things, however the reality of the new world is not good. At first I read the do you best part the same way as you, but I don't know, they mess with you in subtle ways so good to careful. Maybe there is no other meaning to the vid, but they're for sure moulding the youth to think how they want. They also flashed a poster saying, "beware of feelings"

I was reading a book on MK Ultra yesterday and it freaked me out with how much we've been brainwashed to think how they want us to.

Did you notice some of them have cuts on their nose? Wonder what that's all about.

Cherry14

Established
They decided to go on their own way and failed...not very motivating lol
They say alot of good things, however the reality of the new world is not good. At first I read the do you best part the same way as you, but I don't know, they mess with you in subtle ways so good to careful. Maybe there is no other meaning to the vid, but they're for sure moulding the youth to think how they want. They also flashed a poster saying, "beware of feelings"

I was reading a book on MK Ultra yesterday and it freaked me out with how much we've been brainwashed to think how they want us to.

Did you notice some of them have cuts on their nose? Wonder what that's all about.
Yeah that is were it confuses me, cause to them going their own way it's better even if they fail and will continue to do so
I think they do encourage People to follow their Dreams without exceptions(?) and some Dreams aren't good per say, so it kind of encourage People to be selfish in that aspect and that isn't good, I shall take what they say like a grain of salt
I noticed, I think it's from falling or from accidents with the bikes for example so they scraped a little

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
Yeah that is were it confuses me, cause to them going their own way it' better even if they fail and will continue to do so
I think they do encourage People to follow their Dreams without exceptions(?) and some Dreams aren't good per say, so it kind of encourage People to be selfish in that aspect and that isn't good, I shall take what they say like a grain of salt
I noticed, I think it's from falling or from accidents with the bikes for example so they scraped a little
They're all for supporting people to go against the 'social norms' most of it is not unique because they're the ones who've told them what to do. If you think about it, the world you live in is designed by the illuminati so them telling you to chase your dreams doesn't mean they care about you. They know you've been indoctrinated by them and you'll be working for them. If you go against their system they have a problem with you. That's why people who choose religion, or choose not to vaccinate, or live of the grid etc are ridiculed.

Yeah you're probably right about the cuts.

Cherry14

Established
They're all for supporting people to go against the 'social norms' most of it is not unique because they're the ones who've told them what to do. If you think about it, the world you live in is designed by the illuminati so them telling you to chase your dreams doesn't mean they care about you. They know you've been indoctrinated by them and you'll be working for them. If you go against their system they have a problem with you. That's why people who choose religion, or choose not to vaccinate, or live of the grid etc are ridiculed.

Yeah you're probably right about the cuts.
Yeah I Know, I've been so obssesed with them like any other kpop fan, but I do have my own mind and if they made certain comments or some simple actions that I didn't agree with it made me feel sad, and dissapointed. When big h1t became part of their shareholders it made it easier for me to start distancing myself from them, I was carrying a big mental load partly because of them, there were other reasons, but I finally got it, so now I do like their music and might as well keep hearing their songs, but not like before anymore, I was taking it a little bit too personal

Cherry14

Established
@Cherry14 I feel like my message was a little depressing lol...It's because we're on this forum, it's good to remind each other the truth behind things. But like you said we should take things with a grain of salt. It's good that they motivate you to chase your dreams. It does help people.
Don't worry hehe, that is why I like coming here, because everyone says what they really think.
Yeah I mean it is nice and maybe some People really need this type of encouragement, for me it would mean more if I could sing the song but I can't so maybe I'll only listen and idk about that cause like I said above I've been detoxing from them so I have mix feelings
Thank you all for your answers (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Cherry14

Established
Don't worry hehe, that is why I like coming here, because everyone says what they really think.
Yeah I mean it is nice and maybe some People really need this type of encouragement, for me it would mean more if I could sing the song but I can't so maybe I'll only listen and idk about that cause like I said above I've been detoxing from them so I have mix feelings
Thank you all for your answers (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Sorry guys I also wanted to share this(forgot) , it's from a little "interview" with the producer of two of the mv's of s*v*t, it caught my attention a little, it gives a more positive note but who knows It might be something it might be nothing, idk anymore hehe
Screenshot_20200622_141706.jpg

Yeah I Know, I've been so obssesed with them like any other kpop fan, but I do have my own mind and if they made certain comments or some simple actions that I didn't agree with it made me feel sad, and disappointing. When big h1t became part of their shareholders it made it easier for me to start distancing myself from them, I was carrying a big mental load partly because of them, there were other reasons, but I finally got it, so now I do like their music and might as well keep hearing their songs, but not like before anymore, I was taking it a little bit too personal
yeah I agree...I am not seventeen fan but after I listened to some of their songs, they caught my attention...its certainly a very very bad move for them to be under bigHit...this company that do deals to sacrifice idols for BTS...God knows whats in there mind for getting seventeen for them...I think they will increase satanic ritual for seventeen specially if they happen to boom or something if not..I wouldn't rule out if they think to sacrifice any of there members...and especially for them joining Bighit is really not good ethically and everything for themselves