Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sadtruth

Established
Fans become obsessed with youtubers the same they are with kpop idols and other artists. I haven’t become addicted to any kpop/artists/ytbers myself. I find that the naturally weak minded/those trying to find themselves tend to get addicted, similar to those with personalities that can become easily addicted to anything. That generally encompasses young kids/teenagers. I mean there was that one YouTuber so desperate to be liked and loved/belong to something that she chased after a known artist with a serious heroin addiction who was abusive and raped women. Well we know how that ended, she got addicted and abused to heroin.

I mean, the most toxic fandom the beehive (I refuse to argue bts or bp’s fandoms are more toxic and deadly, they aren’t) started becoming obsessed about her when they were teens and now most of the beehive is grown women essentially getting their children to listen to Beyoncé. I just feel that the occult studied that younger audiences were more vulnerable to become obsessed and just started marketing towards that demographic.

I do believe they mind control people and that they use symbolism to push their narrative(satan worship and to summon demons) but I feel it’s a stretch to say they use symbolism and chants to make people fans/cult-like. The occult doesn’t have to manipulate fans or potential fans. It’s no known secret that if you want to sell something market it to women and teens. All I’m saying is that those fans were already going to willingly do fan chants, light stick syncs, etc. because at that age they’re naturally vulnerable and will cling to anything to feel like they belong.

Hopefully I make sense
Yeah I understand your point. I do agree with some of it like how vulnerable and young people want to cling to something so they'll do it naturally. What I believe is that the people in control know this..you said it too...they study it and use it to their advantage. If we're talking cults, cults aim the most vunereable people because they know they are easy to influence.
Beyonce is controlled by the same people. She's made to look like some black godness of empowerment for people to worship, mostly black people.
I still don't think YouTubers come under the same category at all, unless they're being managed by a big marketing company. People can get addicted to alot of things yea, YouTube addiction is a big one, but it's rare for someone to get addicted to an actual youtuber.

My point with the fan chants and in sync lights is not that fans have been brainwashed to do it. It's that it's a very ritualistic aspect of kpop. It's like something you'd make people do to worship someone. So bizarre.

sadtruth

Established
Do you know where I might be able to find that BBC documentary ? I’ve only been to one K-pop concert and the vibe was so different and I’ve been to many concerts over the years...it’s kinda hard for me to explain so I wanted to see what this man has to say about his experience...
He just tries to find out what it's all about. I've never been to a kpop concert but looking at this it's so eeire. Is this how it really is?

Hon33

Veteran
He just tries to find out what it's all about. I've never been to a kpop concert but looking at this it's so eeire. Is this how it really is?
I think how it really is will very much depend on what country the concert takes place in.
I saw SuPerM in London and the guys were really surprised by the energy of the crowd. British crowds are known world wide for being really good and interacting a lot - even better than American crowds.
Most Kpop concerts tend to be all seated but in other concerts, the crowd on the floor will normally be standing with seated tickets on other levels.
As soon as SuperM came on, everyone was on their feet and stood for the whole duration. Everyone was cheering and singing really loudly. It wasn’t like the performance showed there. I watched some of the live streams for US shows and they were the same as the U.K.
The guys commented a lot of times about how loud the crowd were and how much they were encouraged by it. I’m actually not sure the performance shown in the documentary was A concert rather than just a live performance.

This is a link to the documentary on YouTube.

Hon33

Veteran
Do you know where I might be able to find that BBC documentary ? I’ve only been to one K-pop concert and the vibe was so different and I’ve been to many concerts over the years...it’s kinda hard for me to explain so I wanted to see what this man has to say about his experience...
The documentary is generally very positive. If you’re expecting it to be critical you will be disappointed.

Hon33

Veteran
SM have a virtual concert planned so I checked the vid out to see what they were doing this time. It was nothing more than manipulating their audience into cultish behaviour and exploiting money. I always see these comments that make it look like they're part of a cult. tbh most of the comments are about how broke they are coz they have to keep buying things. Addiction is bad for your wallet lol

View attachment 36273View attachment 36274

I've been thinking about how Kpop reminds me of cults. We know the way fans think has been morphed into what companies want them to think, like they're all part of a big family they need to support, but there there's also a ritualistic aspect - the chanting, repeating slogans, waving light sticks in unison, hierarchy in groups etc.
There's a term called love bombing which is described as a technique to lure people into cults. It's very descriptive of what idols do when they bombard fans with excessive vlives, vlogs, skinship, chatting etc
“Cults make great ceremony of showing individual consideration for their members. One of the most commonly cited cult recruitment techniques is generally known as ‘love bombing’ (Hassan, 1988). Prospective recruits are showered with attention, which expands to affection and then often grows into a plausible simulation of love. This is the courtship phase of the recruitment ritual. The leader wishes to seduce the new recruit into the organization’s embrace, slowly habituating them to its strange rituals and complex belief systems."
“There is little secret or surprise in the contention that we like people who agree with us, who say nice things about us, who seem to possess such positive attributes as warmth, understanding, and compassion, and who would ‘go out of their way’ to do things for us.”

They want fans to feel like family and a part of them. It's this feel of unity and love that drives fans to become so engrossed in idols lives until they forget to live their own. There's also alot of repetition with the things they say to push messages in your head mostly about unity and being together forever. In the end of conversations, idols usualy tell their fans to please give them lots of love and support. It's the repetition of behaviour and speech that seeps in peoples mind unnoticed. Just like how cults slowly make their followers do what they want without them knowing it's happening. That's the same subliminal relationship fans have with idols. Idols know their love for fans is of a singer and followers, but fans don't have that same feeling because of the way they've been brainwashed. It's a much deeper connection for them.

All the ritualistic elements combined with emotional manipulation is very cultish. Ofcourse idols are not the masterminds, they're just puppets doing the work. Their job is to recruit you for their leaders in a way. It's not only about wanting your money - they want power over your mind and soul.

Disturbing to think I at some point fell in that same mindset. Those comments looked normal before because you think yeah I should be supporting the people I like, they're so nice and we love each other. Some fans say the keep albums streaming in the back all day. Absolutely crazy - they think they owe part of they lives to these people. These companies work day and night perfecting ways to keep vulnerable people stuck in a belief system they've created.

Love bombing info
This is the 4th Sunday in a row that SM have had a virtual concert. They’ve already done SuPerM, WayV and NCT Dream. Tomorrow is NCT127. I think SuperJunior and TVXQ are doing one too. Taemin talked about doing one but I’m not sure about Exo. Suho went to the military this week and Chen just had us baby. Baekhyun is working on a solo comeback.
The concerts were $30. Some people were buying it on joint Vlive accounts together and streaming them in their own homes, so they didn’t have to pay the full amount.
Fans could apply to join in live and or part of the online studio audience - obviously this was limited though as only a certain number could do so.
I think with tomorrow’s Concert there will also be access to member fan cams.
I don’t see the cost as a huge problem. Companies have lost millions of pounds/dollars in revenue from cancelled concerts. They have to try to regain that somehow.
I have allowed my daughter to purchase a few of them. We aren’t able to go anywhere and we aren’t spending very much money on anything else right now. She has missed out on things like her last school prom/formal which would have cost money for tickets and a dress etc, because everything has been cancelled. She had also hoped to go see Stray Kids which was also cancelled. So I’ve let her do this instead.
The concerts have been good.There hasn’t been anything controversial because they are live during the day -not much in the way of skinship or anything, even things like tattoos have to be covered up. Ten from Wayv got a recent tattoo and it was kept hidden.
I have seen nothing of any concern.

Shuna

Star
Stray Kids' Hyun Jin confesses he was once dragged into a cult (allkpop)
um arent you already in a cult (jyp) lolol
*comments from article (at least some are woke)
- creepy illuminati
- wasn't the south korean ex-president a former cult member who took their country decisions with the help of her cult?
- Was it JYP that dragged him into his cult?
JYP is involved with the cult who caused the sinking of the Sewol ferry after all.
Just a reminder that regardless of whatever attractive k-ass being shaken in your face at any given moment, your kpop heroes are anything but heroic.
ps they wont let me post the article
Can you at least pass it in MP?

Hon33

Veteran
Stray Kids' Hyun Jin confesses he was once dragged into a cult (allkpop)
um arent you already in a cult (jyp) lolol
*comments from article (at least some are woke)
- creepy illuminati
- wasn't the south korean ex-president a former cult member who took their country decisions with the help of her cult?
- Was it JYP that dragged him into his cult?
JYP is involved with the cult who caused the sinking of the Sewol ferry after all.
Just a reminder that regardless of whatever attractive k-ass being shaken in your face at any given moment, your kpop heroes are anything but heroic.
ps they wont let me post the article
No JYP didn’t drag him into the cult. He was approached in the street, as was one of the other members IN.
ETA - this is where each of them talk about it.

Last edited:

Cherry14

Established
More or less I've only gone to one concert, it was of my favorite group, anyways I knew more or less how the fanchants went but I didn't study them or anything because like who has the time honestly, I didn't have a lightstick either, when it was the time to say the fanchants for a specific song even if you don't really know them you go with crowd and as there is so much Noise going on it doesn't matter if you say them wrong.
Since the first song I became deaf for obvious reasons, as it was the first and maybe the last I recorded almost everything, I thought I was going to cry but didn't though lots of Girls around me were, we were standing for the most part except when the vcrs were playing

lauren_xox

Rookie
No JYP didn’t drag him into the cult. He was approached in the street, as was one of the other members IN.

I'm really confused by your presence on this forum. On the BTS thread too. Please do not reply to this because I don't want to drag this out like what normally ends up happening with conversations involving you, I'm just confused as shit and I want to leave it at that.

Hon33

Veteran
I'm really confused by your presence on this forum. On the BTS thread too. Please do not reply to this because I don't want to drag this out like what normally ends up happening with conversations involving you, I'm just confused as shit and I want to leave it at that.
Excuse me? Don’t tell me what to reply to and what not to reply to.
Someone posted about Hyunjin talking about being taken away by a cult. I posted links to the videos where both boys talk about their experience? I thought the person might be interested in hearing what they said. She couldn’t post a link or whatever to where she’d read it, but those are the videos where the boys talk about it.
She asked if JYP had dragged then into the cult - I assume she was being sarcastic - and I said the company hadn’t?

tin oil

Rookie
Are you talking about me? If you are, I’m impressed at your own dedication. That post you quoted was pages ago. You obviously like to keep an argument going.
Also, if it is about me given I am the person being talked about in the post you quoted, please be more accurate when speaking of me. I never called anyone schizo. That, is a grossly offensive term to use about anyone because it relates to the mental health condition schizophrenia and would increase to the stigma of people who suffer from that truly awful mental health disorder.
Believe me, I’m not sniggering behind my screen at anything anyone says here. It’s really not funny, in any way. It’s deeply concerning and potentially harmful to everyone involved.
WhOeVeR iT iS wHo Is LaUgHiNg In YoUr HeAd, It’S cErTaInLy NoT mE!
Oh, and kindly refrain from using terms like nazi about me. I think you’ll find that using nazi slurs is illegal in most countries but more than that, by using it you completely undermine the suffering of every single individual who ever suffered at the hands of their regime. That’s pretty low of you.
Thats what is fascinating about this thread. You all think you’re so clever. You talk about mind-control, yet not a single one of you is capable of original or independent thought. You go over the same nonsense day after day and you’re proud that no one will ever derail you from the truth.
I’ve said before and I’ll say it again, just incase you missed it. No one knows everything and nothing is perfect - the entertainment industry in particular. It hasn’t been perfect since it’s inception. I know that. The problem here is, you attribute far too much power to it. Everything in life only has the significance you allow it to have.
It would be laughable, if it wasn’t so concerning.
then might i recommend you let my pacifist dedication slide next time instead of being triggered and instigate an argument by trying to rouse someone up because you felt desperate for them to quote you directly?
and that's all that your remarkable input is, waning off of what you're trying to pertain it to? a generic spinoff pretty ribbon tied box wrapped up as spiffy?
i don't do that 'got 'em!1!' thing after squaring them up in the ring anymore so if i don't reply to you after you reply to this don't take it the wrong way that just because you "have the last word or laugh" doesn't mean i'm going to ditch my exposition. well,, to clear up your entangled misunderstanding.. obviously(?) to me it's pages ago,,, that i would reply to,.,., if i'm catching up on the things.. i didn't read in the thread... due to my brain fog.. since i tried to keep myself away from this thread?? good on me really.. but i don't know i feel like you're totally reaching because if i liked to argue how you do i would've gone out of my way to quote you much back before and kept replying to you in a retaliating manner but no i just wanted to let you know that it's hysterically ironic how you say no one can think for them self here when all of the most gifted basic logic i've ever seen coming out of the spatty mouth of your high horse is firmly racinated in your stringed astray mentality incapable of grasping any spidge and juice injected pulp of something that isn't all so merry go sunshine. i just watch. until i'm i guess you could say a bit peeved from the sidelines. i just feel like you try to be snarky for the sake of being snarky. you have all of that major paraphernalia going on about you and your fusses.
no i read the part where you said that in your earlier quibbling posts because i try not to gloss over others' posts no matter how blandly protrusive the watered down bait is. everyone is entitled to their opinion afterall. i'm sure you'll keep doing what you're doing even though at times you make it seem as if you're laying low when the actuality is that you repeat cooking that same recipe.. i swear if i didn't see through that then i would have just not bothered and left you alone. (don't come at me, i mean your older posts a while ago that i thought wasn't worth the energy because i'm not the type to pounce on and confront trolls like others have previously). but anyway i wasn't talking about you per se so there's no need for you to bother yourself with me. since two can play heavily at that catastrophic game

tin oil

Rookie
this is a dissentingly lengthy format directed at an unknown collective antagonizing subconscious (i can't even tell who the lowkey trolls are anymore) terrorizing copypasta so i'm putting it under a spoiler lul. but no, i wasn't talking about you as stated before so you don't have to open the spoiler and be triggered by the content beneath.
i'm merely responding to what you're saying to me as civil as i can. because i can tell you adamantly tend to paint everyone as the inherently ignorant ones and pluck them out of their actual context. if you were more inclined to be keen on the current atmosphere of your surroundings you'd have noticed anyone going into and posting their contributions to these type of threads are automatically labeled as schizophrenics, you included. it doesn't matter if you think you're better than anyone and on a hail worthy cocksure iq throne, you'll be intentionally called it with that precisely exagerrated stigma attached and exposed to the ones who are really diagnosed with the disorder if they encounter wide open public spaces not limited to forums and unlatched areas on the internet. sorry it went over your head but i was making fun of the people who refer anyone as they see not sharing their softboiled pepper sprinkled views derived from their preconditioned complacent mindset a schizo. but you can't stop them from calling you that because that's how they are all of the time. does it mean that they're right? no. but that's how it is. trust me, if you're on this site you're a sick schizo to the mass champion enslaved society and its great manufactured invincible normies who like to sweep everything they come across under the rug no matter the free albeit rectal simulation level reality check doses they're offered. to heck with the bulbous brained grammar nazis who got cute commas sticking out of their nostril. normie nazis who think they have established monuments for locked from the inside interior coddled brains epitomized in their preshapened basic default mold and unpoppable bubble otherwise unshakeable steel forts and its robust travesty clinginess denied much? real low of me sooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyy. like i said, you really love to misplace people from their diligently built context but excuse my demeaning attitude. you told me to be accurate and i quoted you so you best let me slide for the nutty unwholesome attitude. abnormally religious individuals who believe in a supreme god are called moronically inept and solidly autistic folk too. no endless mercy for anything that fits into their biased unrefreshing maximum insight of zooming in on just the defaced stereotypical face to appease their arduous ego drenched in their frail grip in a tripping insolidaritied unironed plane.
inb4, "Do you even clutch onto an iota of caution speckled intelligence, let alone a burp squawk of elect ingrained socially adept gliding communication abilities within you? Let me tell you, it's a notably serious incurable condition moored to the worst psychologically stress imposing often fatally impacting though being direct induced to the people around them in the tremendously enhanced tumultative unrest of that diabolically physical risk on top of constantly intrusive unwanted considerably borderline no ends to the inwardly seeded anguishing fixity deprived torment and nonstop acute battles with themselves due to the mentally bearing and physically exhausting haggard suffering and battering hardship it has on the ones truly diagnosed with the disorder and you should be a thousand fold ashamed of being verbally tolerant insinuating that portrayed type of highly stone cold disturbing humor awfully displayed in the reeling passive tone you're relaying it with such a cheap dime a dozen attitude paraded by all of you online. Trust me, it's a problem sweaty, you don't want to make yourself look like that. It's simply horrendous. To baffingly read what you all anonymously type behind your keyboards and screen. You are hurting these en masse trafficked sex slaves' mk ultra victims' clean slated reputations. You are literally dragging not just their names through the mud but also their families' who threw them into the none the wonder forlorn glitz and glam club of a systematically protective std nurturing party sexaholic industry that don't give a rest in sexualizing the exploited youth." how was my boom boom pow boomer impersonation?
what's specifically fascinating is how you at the speed of light observate it all as dull drivel when you should be capable of separating the real meat of the bone basis from the chaffing convoluted pov nonsensicalities if you had ANY kickstart in ANY wealth of ACTUAL root enlightened information guided struggling onset but it's like you're on the prowl to be automatically right and think you're the stark ineffable contrast to that dullness but you're literally eager to be stuck in the perpetual screaming ignorance is sparkling bliss immovable sack of boulders phase you're in. and you're like a big top tier iq diamond disco, the REAL RARE MVP INTELLECTUAL GEM NEVER SEEN BEFORE in solely your own eyes. "potentially harmful" as if they're not already being harmed in much more indescribably unbelievable sickening ways again and again you could ever rev up the engine in your mind to envisage for the umpteenth time... damn it i already have a migraine because i'm a dunce. you remind me of a standup comedian (me) who should want to stand down with their badly delivered material: they don't know who you are and what you want so why should they pursue you.
it's only "far too much" for you to take in so the partially fake unicorn world you're living in won't utterly collapse. nothing you believe is built on a stable rigid foundation in the immediate interests of what you're preconditioned to buy and good natured impression fed by the hogspit piss coercing world and instinctively absorb through what your cells are externally involuntarily stimulated to is real. more like it's rigged against you and they like it when you don't know anything. your emotions if you're content about that decorous structured instability and human on a dog leash tactical oppression aren't real either. for something to be real and not illusory it has to be accorded from a non preponderant illusory world. just because you esteem yourself on a cream of the crop genius iq pedestal doesn't mean you surpass that. no, life is the merciless aggressively exploitative dog eat dog fuel significance that it's always been and will be without you giving your 985728935721 cents that in many ways strengthen their fierce overtime hours agenda with a fat cherry placed on top and brainwashing the sheep to be lukewarm cozy and feel secure and fresh and precious.
i'll throw you something to chew on but that i knowingly assume won't be ingestable to you. and you're right, excuse my dedicated procrastination.
's okey tho i'm getting back in my groove by being distracted and procrastinating. it's the shitty reality no one wants to come to actually accept even if they knew about it. because either way it leaves you feeling disconnected and powerless on an entirely other alienating plane and that's not merely an unfocused illusion perpetrated by them in this riling of negative emotions they are trying so hard to multitudinously incorporate and induce. it's also everything that comes with being comfortable in the ignorance anyone is susceptible to being unaware of abusing by defending their silent (or in your case, loud) complacent mindset. how is it not appallingly significant that small powerless kids are being sodomized by the wicked while the roundabout mantra you redundate is 'but p***philia and sexual assault and trauma following the assault exists and all go hand in hand so that's not a good enough reason to give that matter of fact the bare shakeable truth to see what kind of actual spices come out of it power?' go boldly preach that unsubdued asessment to mk ultra victims with a quintillion or so alters. (inb4 "There's nothing to support whatever the existent proof is." uhh,,,, , how is existent proof at least not more than enough for your starting proof and the existent proof in your face not existent proof,,., just because they make rhetorical memes picking at the clear as day grueling burden of responsibility of dissolved proof in which if them not staying buried out of view be labeled merely speculatory horseshit spread like a hostile underground pearls thrown at swine infection for breeding disgusting ignorance to cope with their paranoid insecurities by those crazy son of a guns???? c'mon now that's a far more zany outlook considering the bigger picture. no poisoned consumer who knows that they're oppressed wants to believe in any of these further tongue tip searing spicy conspiracy theories.) you're epiphanied to realize this is on a global level elite scale right? why would they eat babies! pah kiss my ass, stockpiling adrenochrome and gangraping babies simultaneously my ass! it's all a fictitious lack of brain cells that are leaking from their unhinged peanut heads ridden boasting circlejerk circus galored fest at best to get you clipped and pressed and tighten your little wads into a knot! why would you give unjustifiable power to that?! golly i wonder why. that's such an impossibly soul contaminated vicious and brain rotting wretched extreme cannibalistic narrow minded conceptualized analysis and those sweet frito fingered balding brow slitted slippery as eel dingus bandits enforcing their supposed hefty brash reign by utilizing their satanic six hunna threescore six porcupine lizards status privilege would be damned to hell for it if it were true! the unperturbed filthy scummy cruddy turds on faiyuh snuffing unbarred erythrogenic inauthentic industry is far from perfect but that doesn't mean all the strangely disclosed aforementioned things indeed do happen! those kinds of demons taking the form of humans don't nonchalantly exist to cater to your honeyed optimistic demanding nature revolved around your personal embedded societal expectations that are you being the majoral transparent quintessence of a profound snowflake advocator of what heinous acts they do 25/8 because of the fact that they know they can and they actually do commit them all as much as they want very very vvip exclusive but inclusively invitational so long as they have that nauseating inexpropriated sadistic justice status balded dome boneless privilege along with the gnarly weaves and weaves of interconnections that they use in their wily favor to simply infiltrate the vulnerable spiritually uninhibited physical temples that are fucked up while you persist on being a cupcake through their disingenuous hounding ruthless means of unspared brutish flagitious infliction inside out of their targets, namely children especially. and that's apparently just touching the edge of the surface but i'm glad i don't know every single thing they do in secrecy. this is why technically you're incredibly attributing too much needlessly jutting optimism to shutting everything out because you're in fully embraced refined denial.
i do agree it's better to keep yourself from continue falling in the black rabbit pit after you attain a certain amount of deep to the neck (so you're not all the way in it and won't drench your mind in the sauce that causes it to deteriorate) shriveled up core eviscerating fleshrock hardening researched not just casually plausible conclusions that only more or less connects the dots or supports the fallible insensible facts and indefensible gratuitous sources of misinformation. it's called extensive cross confirmable research. and that's why i stopped lurking on this thread for a while. (unwatched the bts thread for good reason lol there's too much to sift through and i don't know if it helps me to do that) i don't take more than a very generous fist punch of salt with the posted content here because a part of me already might have known these things but you're literally on a self riding carousel. like you're on a bump prickled blast of an adrenaline back spine driven horseradish thrill spree to impress yourself. in my opinion you're nothing but an "unintentional" deadly concoction of agitating ill spite and hard rock boiled malice. you are like the dangerous jaw snapping crocodile in my murky water smothering dreams.
in other words i'm sorry but i'm not falling for your faux concernment towards the things being discussed at real time large. no one is. and i don't mean just this forum, for example there are credibly authored "far fetched" books delving into the whole inhumane various inconspicuous kinds of programming where in thorough detail it elaborates on how the victims are completely programmed against their will without making it be visibly prominent and detectable at all for a start. if their memories are repressed from dissociative traumatization it's generally simple for their tampered domineered reinvention to be extended with even more formed occupying alters not only after their alters take the place in cornered mazes and unscoffable incorporeal domains an average disconsolate sheep doesn't associate humanity's supposed plain intentions and the things tangible to anyone breathing like everything's fine in this world to. you aren't naturally obsessed with the idea of promulgated reputability when there are countless credible articles and straightforward impounding dynamically judicious devices pushing you towards practical inferrability sprawled everywhere not to mention reputable spaces and unneutral viable sources on the internet where you can confirm your research at just the tip of your fingers for your resourceful pragmatic digging non shoulder shrugging convenience. if i had a tapping smidgen of the snobby comfort you take solace in that would be unfortunate but thankfully i don't. i'm only sick and tired of people who think their false chirpy reality should align to be meshed with everyone else's and mk ultra victims' reality. it's why i think you're a vocalized ruckus. i'm not saying no one isn't preconditioned what they uncautiously intake and impart on others because that's what they tend to love to believe themselves, everyone is but damn. either way it would be idolatry but it'd be nice if ANYONE could prove me wrong about my sole bias having been mk ultra'd in parallel to how much i've let myself become invested to my bias so i could at least have some peace about it in my heart but everything is there with how the understatedly shady industry works and there's no sliver of closure for mk ultra victims bounded to the inescapable programming. something you don't seem to be able to grasp and i'm assuming never will because you somehow close yourself off to the glaringly obvious cochineal. it'd be nice if anybody could prove mk ultra victims and their trauma, not only kpop idols are a fabricated figment of someone's nefarious imagination. it'd be nice if i didn't fall for the mere manifestation of something i willingly imprinted on myself one way or another and felt disappointed that it wasn't real and it was augury. you keep putting your frills onto it but there are no frills sewn on with the obvious. it's just there. making it seem as if you're the sharp jewel bedazzled rational wand shrew and classic reasonable exception to the mounds and mounds of insoluble shit going on doesn't deem you the mainstand wrecking fruitful truth coin geyser.
please don't be too accurate be totteringly vague and muddled as the key peace you have within you lets you to reverse internalize nearly most of everything that wouldn't click together in your factually informed unrecycled nonstereotypical just stay gold notions if it saves your life. stop boiling your unpalatable off putting bait for so long. it doesn't taste good as it's way overcooked with an underachieving quality. i'm no chef but i recommend you use good incorrupted fresh ingredients so the representative dish doesn't have a boisterous watered down flavor shooting up your predicted outcome. all that stuff you cooked up in the end came to be of not even a single serving size portion. they're literally stewn hot vapor escaped crispy baskets of a charred smithereens bone dry essence that doesn't justify how many plates you're using. your they let out all dogs out freed serene field gutter spatty style that retains no moisture whatsoever is you present your 2000% satisfied solo orbited grooving responses that it would be better to punch stuffed pillows and be tickled with chicken pony feathers than to assertively dissect and proactively entertain your sentences. as i can tell you're a striking outsider thank you once again for contradictorily correcting that i'm not schizo which means that none of us are (unless diagnosed; i for one ain't, even if that's what my label to crusading outsiders' subconscious is), and it doesn't make us crazy for posting in these type of threads with the blind nonobjective stance we have on the unintricate weaves of the simply imperfect entertainment industry, the stance that you don't seem to burden internally malting and carrying yourself with.
by the way are you the one who said kpop is just another sad mediocre music genre in the south korean entertainment industry and isn't really different in being mirrored by the equally if not more blasted upheavaled subclusters of the atrocious western entertainment industry? i think someone said kpop is more conservative, nah maybe on the surface that's what it appears to seem. then yea in that sense i could spare you the "benefit of doubt" when you say too much is being attributed to the state of what everyone to some miraculous astonshing degree knows how it most likely all is a pervasive desensitizing tool what with the regarded visually offensive symbols being used without a rest for their agenda because you can get an idea beyond the general gist with just the shitty kpop slave contracts alone. so not being head splittingly invested in something that everyone already knows deep down(?) inside to a degree would be smart and allow you to guard yourself in getting yourself hypnotizedly ensnared by a weak bundled version of hollyweird because the fellow brothers and sisters and oysters of the media not just narrowed to the cesspoop cranked entertainment factory keep normalizing the signs and symbols they use. but for me it's just a punch of salt. none of that extra smoking ironically paradoxical seasoning sprinkled all over your posts. sometimes it's good to be humble, give it a break, and let people accentuate their brave point in their absolute findings and what they bring to the table like a breadwinner. you literally chant the phrase 'attributing too much power' when people who see the initially gaping flaws in YOUR tornado crud casserole influenced reasoning could turn the strained vernacular you spew to support the clown toned arguments based on nothing but how it's just inconceivable for this obviously deeply programmed society to be what's exactly described as on this site right around straight back at you: just because i'm attributing too much attention to a self incriminating troll does that mean it's not a double edged sword for the troll proclaiming that they aren't? no you're not ice skating like you believe you are. the only evident difference between attributing power to the topic at hand and attributing power to you by giving you too much attention is that the former is stretched flexibly on an impersonal open minded platform.
i peep the posts and on occasion think some of them must be troll-y polys because things in their deficit findings are "vastly" blown out of proportion (not excluding mine) but i could also say the same for how your posts read. if people's thoughts are blown out of proportion then yours are flung out of wack proportion spinning towards the "all is more or less good" steering direction unto a dead end in their pitched trap that ultimately doesn't oppose the way they trained your unpeeled gullible mind to adhere to. what deadass emotionally concerns while not allowing my mind to be brazenly apathetic towards and is impossible for me to dismiss is that the whopping majority of the youth's generation and their guardians is not aware about all the wolves in sheep clothing who create reality audition programs like the disney theme park did with their walk in audition yet it happened to have been tied into turning them into the strenuously crafted churned protoplasts of them demonstrated as bits and pieces loosely taped together from viscerally inesculent damage tantamount to 850 forged lifetimes and then some spanning unto the meager awed single lifetime accrued shedding afterlife of irremediable obliteration and meticulously premeditated physiologically mortified to the hilt electroconvulsive encephalon tortured zombies of a ghastly aforeseen swelling snippet on the barbaric elite's legitimatized evil possessive cool as a cucumber human nature afflicting taunted humanity belittling force sickening high handedly assisted abominable hyped procedure in their devised opportune outreach setting to punctiliously scoop and claw up the innocent little ones backwards and forwards in exchange for those small minors' "head bitten consent" by walking into that bestial territory to an exceedingly heinous boxed in effectually contusion based prolongation golden ticket to snag some screentime scraps. not out of their thrilled volition nor coarse irresponsibility because the ones with the power and parodical authority they've been granted in their smack positions that are leisurely responsible and playing their best cards in it because they have nothing to risk know exactly what they're doing with their applicable upperhand occult knowledge and black crack magic practice all in their consciously immoral safe to perform ritualistically advantaged zones where the normally expected human threshold for processing how the heinous suffering of a skewered baby they're torching alive as an opening ritualistic bloodthirsty sacrifice doesn't exist and make them flinch at all. rather they glee ceremoniously. this is what truthfully bothers me. reads like between good and evil that made me linger on what the title of that book means was the cop recounting how the cold case bludgeoned victims were murdered who he came face to face with the most fucked up sociopathic serial killers that were raped as children by their fathers and was teetering on his own enversioned tug of war with his sanity doesn't come as near to the ongoing orderly organized outlining of the amount of mammoth resources orbited around and poured into their humankind damning projects and extreme detail oriented experimentation on discrete operation tinkering with human beings as the maintained and sustained abundant subjects, those screwy sons of a bitch. that was an interesting book albeit disturbing because it basically raises the unsettling question how much of not losing yourself to the darkness can you control? especially when in the shoes of those brought up in that kind of deliberately situated evil environment. the elite is essentially in control of auto piloting that regulated compounded number much more broadly and systemically with tensile ease like we're encased in their suffocating monstrous simulation. doesn't matter if anyone is right or wrong it's not a wonderful inspection film emphasizing stroking themes where human beings' creativity is expressed, they're screechingly perfervid on their deranged world with their maniacal fiendish zeal gibbering obscurities and get to reap the grossed unceasable benefits they set out on to blackheartedly cram as much as the human blood infused swished red wine from snapping and wringing their necks could be possibly compressed in to fit and gloat from the very avid start down their throats while you're affixed in your own bubble you don't want popped. you say that would be ridiculous to believe and subjectively based entirely on my reactionary heebie jeebies but what if that's the wholly packaged point? where it makes you lunge back retractingly because of the excessive cognitive dissonance? i mean whenever i come in this thread and the site in general i'm like
but i like to read the articles on this site's homepage and the comments under them are just like even better. i save some of the comments. i don't know, if i so much as thought i were clever i imagine i'd mimic how you type but i'm glad i can't really imagine carrying myself haughtily like that. enticed by your own faux sporadic wit sour ping pong ball ricocheting exhibited preservation you oughtta be probed to help in ascending towards the trite coldshot you are with that uncontained squeaky aphorism complex and then some. it's almost as if it's cramping the laidback way you're indoctrinated to perceive these things in a light you can't fathom is true. and that's resonatingly understandable because you jack up the input of others that allows you flush room to lean back on your common flock indoctrinated conclusions overall. how unconsciously withdrawn and pompous of you to hold that particular word against them when that's indeed what you've done and you're the definition of derail. sorry i mean reprimanding obtrusive troll who thinks they're qualified enough bECauSe oF thEiR sUPer eDuCATioN aNd SUPEriOR liFE eXPeRT liFeSTYLe riFe exPEriENcEs to give what life slathered in reeking thick cluelessness amounts to, which is purely just harmful bloated arrogance in my eyeballs.
and also by the way, just one more thing-
sikes...... you're welcome you're here on liberated. i just might be taking it out on you obviously still not being in such a desired optimal headspace. i know i got da powuh! don't we got da powuh to ch-ch-change.. and by responding i'm only giving it more skewed disarrayed momentum. the only silly pooty difference is you're shallowly attributing intrigued "bright upright way of life carpe diem goggles" skewed momentum and a lame spark to something you're far up yourself and sure of. you're sure that you're sure with wherever the quite lax place you're coming from is and that's the grain seed problem. the thing is you don't know whether it's an "unequivocal lack in balance of power" being attached to it or like you're tagging it to compromise, too extraneous and immeasurable so as to escape the attributed doom but i stand behind my line on this ground because i don't like to think i know everything there is to know about what i literally don't know. i hardly know that on a true macroscale and doubt you do either. but usually the more you know the less you're eager to be blind smashing prone to it. it comes off as sarcastic and nearly really crass but i want to apologize for saying you were the one to brew it up when it was me jumping off the ledge. i'm not delighted. i really HATE myself for typing all of this up. i could have just ignored you. sorry you rubbed me the wrong way and i rubbed you the wrong way regardless of never having been amused by your cocky stern voice. that's really all i wanted to let ya know, yanno. i know you just like to take a quick glance at these crucial things but woe is me for severely going off on manic tangents if that's what you want to call it. i'm in great shit shambles and deep seated remorse currently. i just didn't want to give an effacing cookie cutter reply but i know i extemporized a huge mistake because it feels like a joke attempting to interact with a- .... might as well stop typing here trolulo. leaves a bad taste in my mouth. but ye you do you and keep trolling while i go on a hiatus again only to come back to see you still here trolling. that's really all i meant to say lul.

Hon33

Veteran
Then why do you comment such unimportant stupid things?
Like...?

Oh you mean about the documentary? The comment wasn’t even addressed to you, so why you felt the need to say you weren’t being negative is beyond me.
If you hadn’t responded to. Post which wasn’t directed at you, I wouldn’t have answerrd you?
Oh dear...:rolleyes:

Last edited: