Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sadtruth

Established
it's really scary how most songs released now aren't even as subtle as before it says a lot but it's good to have an idea about how they feel rather than be lied to so people can wake up :"( !! and here's an interview done with them about their album it says a lot
http://instagr.am/p/CAFJlPpHI7e/
People think the demons are a metaphor. They sell it really well, you wouldn't know they're talking about an imbalance in their own head caused by their life. They're saying they've pulled inspiration from everyday lives, that's why when the members have an issue no one relates it back.

yoongiyoongi

Established
Yeah a really wonder about Jamie/jimin, she is not under jype anymore, she sign a contract with warner music, but she uses butterflies and makes horn sign a lot, she erased all of her Previous pictures when she ended her contract with jype and this comment in the picture of her pink hair sorry but like why? View attachment 36130
well really i'm not sure , it could be something completely random or that comment could be referring to programming i don't really know

taepeach

Veteran
Yeah a really wonder about Jamie/jimin, she is not under jype anymore, she sign a contract with warner music, but she uses butterflies and makes horn sign a lot, she erased all of her Previous pictures when she ended her contract with jype and this comment in the picture of her pink hair sorry but like why? View attachment 36130
Wow, "meow", pink hair, beta sex kitten programming? How obvious can it get?

taepeach

Veteran
Any can do Video analysis?? They flashed the one eye several times, they have red outfits with black background, green and black outfits/colors, light pillars/sticks

Theres also this one, its kind of explicit and kind of shows drugs and money symbolism, beginning scene= stuck underwater (mind control victim trapped in a sunken place? Like the get out movie), 2:13 the hell?? Shes being dragged with blood trail on the floor
Heres a conment under the vid, kind of relates to the nth room cases
PhotoEditor_20200512_165522741.jpg
PhotoEditor_20200512_165622414.jpg

tmbrown3

Rookie
Ah yeah. I should have known no one is safe.
I'm going to have to look up how MK is used on artists because there's still alot of things I don't completely understand. Day6 could have been waking up and been put into "rehab"...their songs about wanting to escape makes sense with that too. Have you seen their song Afraid? They tell you they're life is dark and they're afraid of getting close to someone coz they'll get pulled into that life.
"You’re light is gradually being obscured by my darkness... "
"I don’t think I can make you happier, I’m so afraid, I’m so afraid, Will you become like me..."
It's from their new album Demon. Can't get more blatantly obvious than that. If you look closey, turns out every kpop idol is surrounded by the same darkness.
I mean, there’s a reason why most kpop idols don’t marry other idols and marry normal people and get out of the industry ASAP. The perverted ones tend to stay (seungri, LSM, jyp). Most idols get in there see it’s horrible and leave ASAP. Too bad our faves like Baek and JB want to be singer/songwriters for the foreseeable future.

Hon33

Veteran
You might be to into that look...I'm not.

They do try to make people look pre-pubescent. I didn't come up with it myself.
Baekhyun at 27 is way too young for me, never mind as a pre-pubescent boy!
At a stretch, I could be his mother :rolleyes:
You do know that pre-pubescent would make him like, 10 or 11?

yoongiyoongi

Established
Any can do Video analysis?? They flashed the one eye several times, they have red outfits with black background, green and black outfits/colors, light pillars/sticks

Theres also this one, its kind of explicit and kind of shows drugs and money symbolism, beginning scene= stuck underwater (mind control victim trapped in a sunken place? Like the get out movie), 2:13 the hell?? Shes being dragged with blood trail on the floor
Heres a conment under the vid, kind of relates to the nth room cases
View attachment 36132
View attachment 36133
BiBi's song and video was really odd and it's strange to me , i remember someone saying on this tread that even though South Korean media is quite sensitive especially to certain music because of the younger people , all these recent music and Kpop groups that are famous are slowlsy breaking that and introducing vulgar things or promoting something sick subtly or openly , this song really shocked and scared me but i do;nt expect anything else really
i chceked up her instagram and i saw a lot of pictures that referenced to mk ultra and submission to the elite etc and i also saw a really blasphemous photo that reminded me of this
http://instagr.am/p/B8f9zT-JYSL/ http://instagr.am/p/B_go5rzpSJS/ http://instagr.am/p/B_hNmeUJvUA/
1589393565471.png

taepeach

Veteran
How blackpink was created and inspired by pedo33cult. Nice "design"
Basically no real cash having prostitutes.
And thats just peak of the ice berg.
They all should be killed.
#"satanic"ritual abuse" #"victim" #pedogate #pizzagate #whoring33global #satulannuuhkija"kartelli"
However, if the slave is not needed, and is wanting out--tens of thousands of them have been locked up in mental hospitals as paranoid schizophrenics. In the mental hospitals they can continue to get drugs.
®™️ Excatly where I am atm.
Wait im curious have you seen or known/witnessed things in the music industry and things that involve with the satanic cult? We definitely are aware about idols/celebrities being slaves..but ten thousand slaves locked up?? Thats insane.. If you are in the hospital, does that mean they did this to you too??

(This kind of reminds me of someone in the earlier pages of this thread who suddenly came and revealed/exposed some things and then left)

sadtruth

Established
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/sm-trainee-young-2009-born/

This news... If it's true, Idk how & what will happen to such young trainee like this. Despite all the so called "suicide" idol case, people still want to be in this dark industry. I've read ex-trainee experiences and most of them regret. Especially under this co
Aww that's so sad. They're going to ruin him.
People don't know how dark the industry really is. They see a greater number of success stories than suicide cases. Sad reality is he's going to get tortured into an MK slave, especially since it's SM.

scha

Established
Aww that's so sad. They're going to ruin him.
People don't know how dark the industry really is. They see a greater number of success stories than suicide cases. Sad reality is he's going to get tortured into an MK slave, especially since it's SM.
yup. plus this show they're one step ahead the other co. they've started using kids to spread the agenda to much younger generations. crazy! but i guess they don't really need to dressed up & make up grown up man to look a kid again bcs they've got the actual one now...

sadtruth

Established
yup. plus this show they're one step ahead the other co. they've started using kids to spread the agenda to much younger generations. crazy! but i guess they don't really need to dressed up & make up grown up man to look a kid again bcs they've got the actual one now...
They'll still make grown ups look like kids because they aim a different much larger audience.

sadtruth

Established
SM have a virtual concert planned so I checked the vid out to see what they were doing this time. It was nothing more than manipulating their audience into cultish behaviour and exploiting money. I always see these comments that make it look like they're part of a cult. tbh most of the comments are about how broke they are coz they have to keep buying things. Addiction is bad for your wallet lol

photo5906740648583738443.jpgphoto5906740648583738419.jpg

I've been thinking about how Kpop reminds me of cults. We know the way fans think has been morphed into what companies want them to think, like they're all part of a big family they need to support, but there there's also a ritualistic aspect - the chanting, repeating slogans, waving light sticks in unison, hierarchy in groups etc.
There's a term called love bombing which is described as a technique to lure people into cults. It's very descriptive of what idols do when they bombard fans with excessive vlives, vlogs, skinship, chatting etc
“Cults make great ceremony of showing individual consideration for their members. One of the most commonly cited cult recruitment techniques is generally known as ‘love bombing’ (Hassan, 1988). Prospective recruits are showered with attention, which expands to affection and then often grows into a plausible simulation of love. This is the courtship phase of the recruitment ritual. The leader wishes to seduce the new recruit into the organization’s embrace, slowly habituating them to its strange rituals and complex belief systems."
“There is little secret or surprise in the contention that we like people who agree with us, who say nice things about us, who seem to possess such positive attributes as warmth, understanding, and compassion, and who would ‘go out of their way’ to do things for us.”

They want fans to feel like family and a part of them. It's this feel of unity and love that drives fans to become so engrossed in idols lives until they forget to live their own. There's also alot of repetition with the things they say to push messages in your head mostly about unity and being together forever. In the end of conversations, idols usualy tell their fans to please give them lots of love and support. It's the repetition of behaviour and speech that seeps in peoples mind unnoticed. Just like how cults slowly make their followers do what they want without them knowing it's happening. That's the same subliminal relationship fans have with idols. Idols know their love for fans is of a singer and followers, but fans don't have that same feeling because of the way they've been brainwashed. It's a much deeper connection for them.

All the ritualistic elements combined with emotional manipulation is very cultish. Ofcourse idols are not the masterminds, they're just puppets doing the work. Their job is to recruit you for their leaders in a way. It's not only about wanting your money - they want power over your mind and soul.

Disturbing to think I at some point fell in that same mindset. Those comments looked normal before because you think yeah I should be supporting the people I like, they're so nice and we love each other. Some fans say the keep albums streaming in the back all day. Absolutely crazy - they think they owe part of they lives to these people. These companies work day and night perfecting ways to keep vulnerable people stuck in a belief system they've created.

Love bombing info

tmbrown3

Rookie
SM have a virtual concert planned so I checked the vid out to see what they were doing this time. It was nothing more than manipulating their audience into cultish behaviour and exploiting money. I always see these comments that make it look like they're part of a cult. tbh most of the comments are about how broke they are coz they have to keep buying things. Addiction is bad for your wallet lol

View attachment 36273View attachment 36274

I've been thinking about how Kpop reminds me of cults. We know the way fans think has been morphed into what companies want them to think, like they're all part of a big family they need to support, but there there's also a ritualistic aspect - the chanting, repeating slogans, waving light sticks in unison, hierarchy in groups etc.
There's a term called love bombing which is described as a technique to lure people into cults. It's very descriptive of what idols do when they bombard fans with excessive vlives, vlogs, skinship, chatting etc
“Cults make great ceremony of showing individual consideration for their members. One of the most commonly cited cult recruitment techniques is generally known as ‘love bombing’ (Hassan, 1988). Prospective recruits are showered with attention, which expands to affection and then often grows into a plausible simulation of love. This is the courtship phase of the recruitment ritual. The leader wishes to seduce the new recruit into the organization’s embrace, slowly habituating them to its strange rituals and complex belief systems."
“There is little secret or surprise in the contention that we like people who agree with us, who say nice things about us, who seem to possess such positive attributes as warmth, understanding, and compassion, and who would ‘go out of their way’ to do things for us.”

They want fans to feel like family and a part of them. It's this feel of unity and love that drives fans to become so engrossed in idols lives until they forget to live their own. There's also alot of repetition with the things they say to push messages in your head mostly about unity and being together forever. In the end of conversations, idols usualy tell their fans to please give them lots of love and support. It's the repetition of behaviour and speech that seeps in peoples mind unnoticed. Just like how cults slowly make their followers do what they want without them knowing it's happening. That's the same subliminal relationship fans have with idols. Idols know their love for fans is of a singer and followers, but fans don't have that same feeling because of the way they've been brainwashed. It's a much deeper connection for them.

All the ritualistic elements combined with emotional manipulation is very cultish. Ofcourse idols are not the masterminds, they're just puppets doing the work. Their job is to recruit you for their leaders in a way. It's not only about wanting your money - they want power over your mind and soul.

Disturbing to think I at some point fell in that same mindset. Those comments looked normal before because you think yeah I should be supporting the people I like, they're so nice and we love each other. Some fans say the keep albums streaming in the back all day. Absolutely crazy - they think they owe part of they lives to these people. These companies work day and night perfecting ways to keep vulnerable people stuck in a belief system they've created.

Love bombing info
I’m going to hard disagree with you on that, yeah companies are exploiting the fans but to be honest most of the fans are under 23, and are pretty much obsessive over any male/female they like. If those fans were in a relationship they’d be obsessive about their spouse. There’s plenty of YouTubers making more money than the kpop artists because of how much stuff young obsessed fans buy and they’re not doing 1/3 of the fan service stuff kpop artists do.

sadtruth

Established
I’m going to hard disagree with you on that, yeah companies are exploiting the fans but to be honest most of the fans are under 23, and are pretty much obsessive over any male/female they like. If those fans were in a relationship they’d be obsessive about their spouse. There’s plenty of YouTubers making more money than the kpop artists because of how much stuff young obsessed fans buy and they’re not doing 1/3 of the fan service stuff kpop artists do.
Yeah I thought about that. Fans still become obsessed with other bands and artists. Isn’t that because they market it the same way Kpop do?
I’ve been watching Youtubers since I was a teen, I never once got addicted to one. I like watching them and it feels like you know them, but it’s not an intense thing where all you think about is them and they take over your life. To me there’s a difference between people making videos and asking for genuine support, and a full on marketing scheme where we know they do fricking witchcraft spells to keep people hooked. Not just that, they control idols’s lives so their fans can fantasise dating them. I don’t know any Youtubers who take things so extreme, if they do, they turn out to be weirdos tbh
I came across this site when I was researching whether it’s just me who thinks that https://utsvertigo.com.au/sociocultural/k-pop-cult-fandoms/
I agree with what she says. And there’s this documentary on BBC where a guy spent time with SuperM, he was weirded out by the fans behaviour at their concert due to the chanting and in sync lightsticks. You’re pretty much doing what they’ve programmed you to do. They’re created a whole system for fans to fall into. These people running the show are part of cults themselves, they know exactly how to manipulate and attract people. They also have idols under mind control, proves to me they like people under their control. Their intention is to keep people addicted, and they’ve managed to create a cult like mindset in fans - it can't be a fluke. It’s just way too much and well thought out.

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie
Yeah I thought about that. Fans still become obsessed with other bands and artists. Isn’t that because they market it the same way Kpop do?
I’ve been watching Youtubers since I was a teen, I never once got addicted to one. I like watching them and it feels like you know them, but it’s not an intense thing where all you think about is them and they take over your life. To me there’s a difference between people making videos and asking for genuine support, and a full on marketing scheme where we know they do fricking witchcraft spells to keep people hooked. Not just that, they control idols’s lives so their fans can fantasise dating them. I don’t know any Youtubers who take things so extreme, if they do, they turn out to be weirdos tbh
I came across this site when I was researching whether it’s just me who think that https://utsvertigo.com.au/sociocultural/k-pop-cult-fandoms/
I agree with what she says. And there’s this documentary on BBC where a guy spent time with SuperM, he was weirded out by the fans behaviour at their concert due to the chanting and in sync lightsticks. You’re pretty much doing what they’ve programmed you to do. They’re created a whole system for fans to fall into. These people running the show are part of cults themselves, they know exactly how to manipulate and attract people. They also have idols under mind control, proves to me they like people under their control. Their intention is to keep people addicted, and they’ve managed to create a cult like mindset in fans - it can't be a fluke. It’s just way too much and well thought out.
Do you know where I might be able to find that BBC documentary ? I’ve only been to one K-pop concert and the vibe was so different and I’ve been to many concerts over the years...it’s kinda hard for me to explain so I wanted to see what this man has to say about his experience...

tmbrown3

Rookie
I came across this site when I was researching whether it’s just me who think that https://utsvertigo.com.au/sociocultural/k-pop-cult-fandoms/
Fans become obsessed with youtubers the same they are with kpop idols and other artists. I haven’t become addicted to any kpop/artists/ytbers myself. I find that the naturally weak minded/those trying to find themselves tend to get addicted, similar to those with personalities that can become easily addicted to anything. That generally encompasses young kids/teenagers. I mean there was that one YouTuber so desperate to be liked and loved/belong to something that she chased after a known artist with a serious heroin addiction who was abusive and raped women. Well we know how that ended, she got addicted and abused to heroin.

I mean, the most toxic fandom the beehive (I refuse to argue bts or bp’s fandoms are more toxic and deadly, they aren’t) started becoming obsessed about her when they were teens and now most of the beehive is grown women essentially getting their children to listen to Beyoncé. I just feel that the occult studied that younger audiences were more vulnerable to become obsessed and just started marketing towards that demographic.

I do believe they mind control people and that they use symbolism to push their narrative(satan worship and to summon demons) but I feel it’s a stretch to say they use symbolism and chants to make people fans/cult-like. The occult doesn’t have to manipulate fans or potential fans. It’s no known secret that if you want to sell something market it to women and teens. All I’m saying is that those fans were already going to willingly do fan chants, light stick syncs, etc. because at that age they’re naturally vulnerable and will cling to anything to feel like they belong.

Hopefully I make sense