Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

tmbrown3

Rookie
I've managed to get over Got7 coz now I feel like there's something insincere about them, but I still like the guys from Exo. Aah. I know they're just playing the game but I think they're nice guys :/

Those thirsty comments always make me laugh...I can't take them seriously.
I wonder what the guys think about making fans obsess over them? They fuel that type of unhealthy behaviour all the time...It's such a terrible thing to do. They can't be the nice guys I think they are then lol if they're doing it by their own will. I've only ever seen Yixing tell people not to obsess over him.
Ironically for me the last song i actually fully listened to before not by the moon from got7 was just right, i would listen to their other tracks for 30 secs and hate it. Couldn't even tell the guys apart lol, for exo i just like all their songs but couldn't tell anyone apart either LOL. I think Shinee was the only boy group and 2pm that I could tell all the members apart. For me none of the boy groups are different looking, i have alot of Asians in my family and they're mostly Korean. So the guys just reminded me of my cousins, the girls however, i am a fan of alot of girl group members because they look different from my female cousins so they catch my attention.

Exo/Got7 genuinely look like they're nice but it's probably a little exaggerated tbh. The few days i've been paying attention to got7 (and still failing to tell them mostly apart) is that Jackson and Jb stand out the most. Jackson seems pretty stale until he's doing solo interviews then it seems he tries too hard, I can see why he's super popular though, hes super handsome. Jb is so normal looking to me with no makeup on and short hair, looks like my older cousin whom is a bad-boy-ladies'-man type. When he puts makeup on and has longer hair he goes from a 4 to a 7 to me, idk why i like more feminine guys but i do lol. I think he only became my bias because of the video of him doing that girls makeup. It was incredibly cute.

Why does it seem like Got7 does a lot of arts and crafts activities? Am i just seeing stuff? Jackson looks so bothered doing the stuff too. Jb looks like he'd rather be reading a book, the others just joke around a lot.

I think the guys just think it's apart of the job, if they didn't make fans obsess they wouldn't buy stuff and the artists make pennies as it is. I think being a fan is ok but dont go overboard and be a saseng, but it seems they dont have many sasengs unlike exo. I think you can still be a nice guy/girl and make fans obsess over you since that's your job technically as a kpop performer. Also, someone please give jb's hair some olaplex, its incredibly damaged and bothers me with how limp it is product free and its so thin from the over bleaching.

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
Ironically for me the last song i actually fully listened to before not by the moon from got7 was just right, i would listen to their other tracks for 30 secs and hate it. Couldn't even tell the guys apart lol, for exo i just like all their songs but couldn't tell anyone apart either LOL. I think Shinee was the only boy group and 2pm that I could tell all the members apart. For me none of the boy groups are different looking, i have alot of Asians in my family and they're mostly Korean. So the guys just reminded me of my cousins, the girls however, i am a fan of alot of girl group members because they look different from my female cousins so they catch my attention.

Exo/Got7 genuinely look like they're nice but it's probably a little exaggerated tbh. The few days i've been paying attention to got7 (and still failing to tell them mostly apart) is that Jackson and Jb stand out the most. Jackson seems pretty stale until he's doing solo interviews then it seems he tries too hard, I can see why he's super popular though, hes super handsome. Jb is so normal looking to me with no makeup on and short hair, looks like my older cousin whom is a bad-boy-ladies'-man type. When he puts makeup on and has longer hair he goes from a 4 to a 7 to me, idk why i like more feminine guys but i do lol. I think he only became my bias because of the video of him doing that girls makeup. It was incredibly cute.

Why does it seem like Got7 does a lot of arts and crafts activities? Am i just seeing stuff? Jackson looks so bothered doing the stuff too. Jb looks like he'd rather be reading a book, the others just joke around a lot.

I think the guys just think it's apart of the job, if they didn't make fans obsess they wouldn't buy stuff and the artists make pennies as it is. I think being a fan is ok but dont go overboard and be a saseng, but it seems they dont have many sasengs unlike exo. I think you can still be a nice guy/girl and make fans obsess over you since that's your job technically as a kpop performer. Also, someone please give jb's hair some olaplex, its incredibly damaged and bothers me with how limp it is product free and its so thin from the over bleaching.
Haha it took me a long time to tell got7 apart too, it was mostly their names that confused me. Exo was easier, they're a more versatile bunch lol
You should probably save yourself and not try to tell them apart. It's the first step to getting attatched to groups.

Jackson has been really distance and different this comeback. When I first got into kpop I watched alot of their older variety show vids and he was my favorite because of how open and jokey he was. Now it's very different. Even the fans have noticed him acting strange...they keep asking him if something is wrong. Maybe him joining the kaballah and ranking higher has something to do with it. JB calls him Prince since their new video released so I wouldn't be surprised.

They have been doing alot of crafts...No idea why. Probably went with easy content? Lol..

Yeah I noticed got7 have less sasengs too. I think it's because eventhough they still play that boyfriend material role, they tell fans they're only there to entertain them. They don't seem to take it too far. They constantly reject fans and remind them they have no chance lol..That's one of the reasons I liked them. But Exo don't do that...They play along. And then they make you feel like you're part of their group and they only think about you. They say it every.single.time they speak to fans. When I think about it, it feels like a way of brainwashing fans. It always feels genuine but it's probably just wired in their brain to always do that. Especially the "we are one, exo...let's love"...That's just like being part of a cult lol

I understand what you mean by you liking JB with makeup. What's weird is Baekhyun is my fave and he's not someone I'm typically attracted to. I liked his personality and it fascinated me how he switched from an adorable guy to a manly guy. The fans call it his duality. It's probably MK? How do you switch personalities like that?

Last edited:

tmbrown3

Rookie
Haha it took me a long time to tell got7 apart too, it was mostly their names that confused me. Exo was easier, they're a more versatile bunch lol
You should probably save yourself and not try to tell them apart. It's the first step to getting attatched to groups.

Jackson has been really distance and different this comeback. When I first got into kpop I watched alot of their older variety show vids and he was my favorite because of how open and jokey he was. Now it's very different. Even the fans have noticed him acting strange...they keep asking him if something is wrong. Maybe him joining the kaballah and ranking higher has something to do with it. JB calls him Price since their new video released so I wouldn't be surprised.

They have been doing alot of crafts...No idea why. Probably went with easy content? Lol..

Yeah I noticed got7 have less sasengs too. I think it's because eventhough they still play that boyfriend material role, they tell fans they're only there to entertain them. They don't seem to take it too far. They constantly reject fans and remind them they have no chance lol..That's one of the reasons I liked them. But Exo don't do that...They play along. And then they make you feel like you're part of their group and they only think about you. They say it every.single.time they speak to fans. When I think about it, it feels like a way of brainwashing fans. It always feels genuine but it's probably just wired in their brain to always do that. Especially the "we are one, exo...let's love"...That's just like being part of a cult lol

I understand what you mean by you liking JB with makeup. What's weird is Baekhyun is my fave and he's not someone I'm typically attracted to. I liked his personality and it fascinated me how he switched from an adorable guy to a manly guy. The fans call it his duality. It's probably MK? How do you switch personalities like that?
Only Jb and Jackson catch my eye so the rest idc about learning or getting attached to lol. They just seem like normal people to me and I cant see them as idols or worship them like fans do. It does seem like Got7 cares about their fans and really interact with them and make them happy, I kinda feel like that's why they have less sasaengs too. They all look happy on stage this comeback excluding grumpy Jackson but meh.

I personally think Jackson is just over the group because hes doing solo appearances and solo music ontop of got7 and occult stuff. I'm not sure if jyp lifted their sharing profit rule, if he has then Jackson doesn't have to split his profits with the members for his solo activities or projects anymore. But it seems like he still might have to and that hes tired of doing extra work just to have to split with his other members. I remember that being an issue with miss A and the second he lifted the rule Suzy was like yes freedom and made a post about it. He aIso said he only gets on avg 3 hours of sleep a night, I remember when my gastroparesis was out of control and i only got 2-3 hours of sleep a night, I was pissy and miserable myself

I still find it strange how jyp encourages female idols to date but the males still have a dating ban. I like baek myself and im going to say maybe its just training? I do feel a good amount of idols are in the occult but I feel most arent and are just pawns. There's some you can quickly tell but most of the idols just seem normal, I find it easy to create/modify my personality when needed or based off of the situation. i've never been MK'd though.

My question to everyone here is knowing what you know or perceive to know about kpop and the occult, if the opportunity presented itself to be involved romantically with a kpop idol would you? I would like to say i'd say no but i'm not sure, maybe if they were out of the biz and got away from that lifestyle maybe.

sadtruth

Established
Only Jb and Jackson catch my eye so the rest idc about learning or getting attached to lol. They just seem like normal people to me and I cant see them as idols or worship them like fans do. It does seem like Got7 cares about their fans and really interact with them and make them happy, I kinda feel like that's why they have less sasaengs too. They all look happy on stage this comeback excluding grumpy Jackson but meh.

I personally think Jackson is just over the group because hes doing solo appearances and solo music ontop of got7 and occult stuff. I'm not sure if jyp lifted their sharing profit rule, if he has then Jackson doesn't have to split his profits with the members for his solo activities or projects anymore. But it seems like he still might have to and that hes tired of doing extra work just to have to split with his other members. I remember that being an issue with miss A and the second he lifted the rule Suzy was like yes freedom and made a post about it. He aIso said he only gets on avg 3 hours of sleep a night, I remember when my gastroparesis was out of control and i only got 2-3 hours of sleep a night, I was pissy and miserable myself

I still find it strange how jyp encourages female idols to date but the males still have a dating ban. I like baek myself and im going to say maybe its just training? I do feel a good amount of idols are in the occult but I feel most arent and are just pawns. There's some you can quickly tell but most of the idols just seem normal, I find it easy to create/modify my personality when needed or based off of the situation. i've never been MK'd though.

My question to everyone here is knowing what you know or perceive to know about kpop and the occult, if the opportunity presented itself to be involved romantically with a kpop idol would you? I would like to say i'd say no but i'm not sure, maybe if they were out of the biz and got away from that lifestyle maybe.
I know sometimes when you perform you put on a different persona, so it's confusing to tell whether it's that or MK. I honestly don't know. It looks like everyone in Exo is under mind control because all their music videos are highly symbolic of it. That's what made me think Baek's duality might be a part of it, but sometimes he's like his normal self on stage, so maybe his MK is used elsewhere. If you think about Beyonce, Lady GaGa and Nicki Minaj they're able to switch alters, so it's possible Baek can too. Or different songs/situations brings out a different alter, also possible.
I guess we'll never know!
As much as I like Baek every photo shoot/video he's has done has been symbolic, he's very much stuck in the occult. With him talking about being a singer forever it's most probably a choice. Just like Suho who wants to take over SM...which is strange.
Chanyeol has a YouTube Channel and recently in a vid his friend made a comment about Chanyeol not being himself lately. There was no concern in his face or voice, it was just like he's stating a fact. We think it's innocent but knowing all this you never know.
With Got7 they don't seem to be under MK. Not too sure though. They get darker and darker every comeback.

It's quite sad that Jackson would want to leave...It looked like he loved being in Got7. He was always so proud and happy about it. Maybe you're right about him being grumpy about his shares. He's trying to do too much at the same time. Maybe he's working trying to prove himself to JYP. I don't think he wants to leave, there's still glimpses of him enjoying and messing around like he used to, I think he's just going through something.

They don't let boys date because they think they loose their appeal once fans know they're in a relationship. Fans can't ship themselves with them anymore and they don't like it. Females are always sexualized differently to boys so it doesn't matter if they date, majority of the fans are straight girls.

Being romantically involved with a kpop idol? As a Muslim the answer is easy for me. If he reverts to Islam then yeah ofcourse. He wouldn't be in the occult any more haha
If I wasn't a Muslim I'm not sure I would.
I get it they're nice guys and they show you their romantic side all the time. It's natural to like them and want to be with them. Thinking about being involved with an idol is not good for you though. It's what they've planted in your head and what they want you to keep thinking.

Last edited:

singularitaes

Rookie
Hi! Welcome...Your english is fine :)

There was something on vigilant citizen's article on the stairs. It was in the movie The Labyrinth which was made for mind control purposes. The stairs are from a painting called Escher’s “Relativity” that's used as a part of mind control programming.

View attachment 35835

This is from the article:
"Escher’s mind-boggling images contain confusing features that the mind can never compute. For this reason, they are used in actual mind-control programming.

Here is the article if you want to read it - https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/labyrinth-starring-david-bowie-a-blueprint-to-mind-control/
Thank you very much

tmbrown3

Rookie
I know sometimes when you perform you put on a different persona, so it's confusing to tell whether it's that or MK. I honestly don't know. It looks like everyone in Exo is under mind control because all their music videos are highly symbolic of it. That's what made me think Baek's duality might be a part of it, but sometimes he's like his normal self on stage, so maybe his MK is used elsewhere. If you think about Beyonce, Lady GaGa and Nicki Minaj they're able to switch alters, so it's possible Baek can too. Or different songs/situations brings out a different alter, also possible.
I guess we'll never know!
As much as I like Baek every photo shoot/video he's has done has been symbolic, he's very much stuck in the occult. With him talking about being a singer forever it's most probably a choice. Just like Suho who wants to take over SM...which is strange.
Chanyeol has a YouTube Channel and recently in a vid his friend made a comment about Chanyeol not being himself lately. There was no concern in his face or voice, it was just like he's stating a fact. We think it's innocent but knowing all this you never know.
With Got7 they don't seem to be under MK. Not too sure though. They get darker and darker every comeback.

It's quite sad that Jackson would want to leave...It looked like he loved being in Got7. He was always so proud and happy about it. Maybe you're right about him being grumpy about his shares. He's trying to do too much at the same time. Maybe he's working trying to prove himself to JYP. I don't think he wants to leave, there's still glimpses of him enjoying and messing around like he used to, I think he's just going through something.

They don't let boys date because they think they loose their appeal once fans know they're in a relationship. Fans can't ship themselves with them anymore and they don't like it. Females are always sexualized differently to boys so it doesn't matter if they date, majority of the fans are straight girls.

Being romantically involved with a kpop idol? As a Muslim the answer is easy for me. If he reverts to Islam then yeah ofcourse. He wouldn't be in the occult any more haha
If I wasn't a Muslim I'm not sure I would.
I get it they're nice guys and they show you their romantic side all the time. It's natural to like them and want to be with them. Thinking about being involved with an idol is not good for you though. It's what they've planted in your head and what they want you to keep thinking.
I only asked because we know or perceive that 99% of kpop music is essentially latent with symbolism, and occult worshipping, the artists are taken advantage of yet we still sit here and listen to the music. So i was seeing if people still would be involved romantically, personally for me most of them are too young and too short. I don’t generally date men more than a year younger so that would knock out 95% of idols.

sasengs do extreme and illegal thinks, there was a case in the past, one saseng tried to kill an idol by giving poisonous water. We all agree on sasengs are extremely problematic.

If you mean "beign fan" is about just listening the songs you like then yeah maybe it is okay but while listening their songs, remember they can use symbolism and subliminals.
I’m 100% sure most of us here are more than aware ❤

ahumanliving

Rookie
She induced herself into virtual reality, and there were three of her so maybe they were her alters, it might symbolise a part of the mind control procedure too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ haven't seen the lyrics yet
reading the comments, most people think that the lizard (Gohara's nickname) symbolizes Gohara and the girl in white is sulli idk what IU is trying to refer to but people believe that she is cherishing her memories with her best friends even though they're not alive

Lolylol

Established
his eyes are shaking throughout the whole video

Yes! Also I was worrying about "Agust D" name that was shown in one of the very first videos...

If someone told me back in 2015 that BTS would be that big to go to AMA, I would never believe it.
The problem with BTS is that in order to this group be famous other idols had to pay the price.
Remember that after Jonghyun died BTS became even more famous.

I ask myself if karma will hit them back.
It's really sad and unfair.

Lolylol

Established
reading the comments, most people think that the lizard (Gohara's nickname) symbolizes Gohara and the girl in white is sulli idk what IU is trying to refer to but people believe that she is cherishing her memories with her best friends even though they're not alive
The Dragon represents Jonghyun cause he loved charmander
Sulli is the girl in the plane
Hara is the lizard

sadtruth

Established
Since some people say kpop uses witchcraft, I didn't understand how it worked so I thought I'd look it up. I found this vid where he explains how it's done. They bascially take the master copy of the CD and perform a ritual on it to attatch devils onto every copy of that CD, creepy stuff.

yeo0milk__

Rookie
Natty's debut, dont know who she is though,

That's Natty. She's known as one of the most talented trainees in the idol programs such as Sixteen and Idol School. (Sixteen also had Twice members) Natty got rejected from both idol programs. But she stayed determined and joined an audition for a company called CM Entertainment. Natty got instantly accepted and they gave her a solo, which is Nineteen.

taepeach

Veteran
Literally cant even breathe without the company ready to point lazers at them. Look at her face, she looked genuinely terrified, she wasnt just nervous that the company "caught" her and told her not to drink beer, God knows what they sent her to bring shivers down her spine. The way they had to act as normal as possible through it is just sad

sadtruth

Established
Literally cant even breathe without the company ready to point lazers at them. Look at her face, she looked genuinely terrified, she wasnt just nervous that the company "caught" her and told her not to drink beer, God knows what they sent her to bring shivers down her spine. The way they had to act as normal as possible through it is just sad
Kpop is very sexist.
They've chosen this life though. They knew what they were getting into when they became trainees. It takes years for companies to give them leniency if they're lucky.

cadiz

Star
This girl crying on camera before, because she was too tired and her company didn't give her a break.

TWICE’s Jeongyeon Cried About Their Crazy Work Schedule

She said, “We’re in the middle of a Japanese arena tour, but when we go back to Korea, we have to film a Korean comeback music video, take album photos, as well as many other things.”

Jeongyeon teared up and said, “I want to always smile in front of our fans, but it’s hard to hide my hardship, and I’m sorry about that as well.”

cadiz

Star
Kpop is very sexist.
They've chosen this life though. They knew what they were getting into when they became trainees. It takes years for companies to give them leniency if they're lucky.
I've seen a lot of male idols drinking on camera so yeah, this is something that happens with women.
i believe this girl comes from an entertainment family....her sister an actress. She looks terrified when she got the text from manager.