Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sadtruth

Established
One of the girls changed their name to a korean one and shes not even korean like, what is going on here LOL...their fandom is ok with it, but they're all strange anyway.

They're not, nor are they trying to learn the language or promote in korea, it's almost they're using it to gain popularity.
Really? They're singing Korean pop and not learning the language? But she has a Korean name? Lol...

Hon33

Veteran
Really? They're singing Korean pop and not learning the language? But she has a Korean name? Lol...
They are frowned upon, for sure.
They don’t have many fans within UK Kpop fans. They are seen very much as appropriating Korean culture in a way that makes them look as if they are mocking Kpop. Why brand themselves as Kpop at all?

tmbrown3

Rookie
They are frowned upon, for sure.
They don’t have many fans within UK Kpop fans. They are seen very much as appropriating Korean culture in a way that makes them look as if they are mocking Kpop. Why brand themselves as Kpop at all?
i know they used to do kpop dance covers and their manager probably thought it was a good idea and that they could train them fast before debut.

cadiz

Star
and about G idle's Oh My God, the mv has so many masonic references. I watched some analyses of the mv on Youtube but no one actually mentioned the symbols we discuss here. Some of these are actually biblical references but we all know how these can be interpreted as masonic and Illuminati symbolism especially the Saturn worship ones.
Click on the pics I took ;)
View attachment 35780View attachment 35781View attachment 35782View attachment 35783View attachment 35784View attachment 35785View attachment 35786View attachment 35787View attachment 35788

this group recently signed with a US record label....using all the symbols during this time, must be to get more recognition and popularity.

(G)I-DLE join Republic Records for official US debut

Republic Records is home to artists like Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and Drake.

sadtruth

Established
I know, make it make sense, the whole group is a hot mess and they’re under the same company as oli London if you know who that is, if you don’t I encourage you to look him up, he’s interesting.
Oh noooo...I've heard of Oli London, but never paid attention to him. He's a lost soul the poor guy. His obsession took over his life.

I watched the video below about the group. It sums up what people think of them.

Them acting as Koreans is the most cringiest thing I've ever seen!
People would have been more acceptive of them if they trained in Korea as trainees. That way they would have somewhat integrated within the culture instead of pretending to be another culture. People in the comments want their idols to go through excessive training, brainwashing and torture for some reason...

It's wild how Kpop is so addictive and alluring that people want to become Korean. It's okay to want to be part of another culture but to change yourself to act a different way means you're way too addicted. You can tell the way they're speaking and acting is unnatural to them.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
It's wild how Kpop is so addictive and alluring that people want to become Korean. It's okay to want to be part of another culture but to change yourself to act a different way means you're way too addicted. You can tell the way they're speaking and acting is unnatural to them.
its actually kind of ironic
If you think how so many korean idols try to look like white people with the colored hair and contact lenses.

And then you have these people wanting to look korean..I guess they just want to atract the kpop audience in the west,

sadtruth

Established
its actually kind of ironic
If you think how so many korean idols try to look like white people with the colored hair and contact lenses.

And then you have these people wanting to look korean..I guess they just want to atract the kpop audience in the west,
hmm...I don't know, there's a fine like with trying to look like a different ethnicity and doing something because you like the look of it.

singularitaes

Rookie
Hello hello! ¡Hola :) !
I've been reading this and BT$'s thread for a year (I think) but didn't participate that much... who am I kidding I posted twice, I was busy with college at that time, yet I didn't stop checking both thread's posts.
I came here because I've been noticing all these comebacks happening right now It's incredible the amount of MVs, singles, albums releases during this time, particularly between April and May, don't you think? Are "they" trying to distract us from the truth (as always, but more now than ever). I have seen comebacks from: Got7, NCT Dream, Oh My Girl, Chungha, WJSN, Cravity (?, don't know about them, sorry) Astro (today), Taeyeon (today), IU feat Suga (upcoming, and yeah I saw that teaser, transhumanism at its finest -are they predictive programming us for a possible transhumanism era after corona? I don't even know anymore).

I want to add that in recent comebacks, I have noticed a lot of duality representation (black/blue and white) and helical stairs. I'm not well-versed when it comes to talking about the occult, perhaps someone can explain this further.

Below, OMG - Nonstop (this video screams p3dophilia to me with the teddy bear following them around in addition to the pastel color scheme)

1588615127868.png

Astro - Knock (released today)
1588615434770.png

1588615311174.png

1588615355643.png

Lastly, I checked Taeyeon's latest video and it gave me weird, creepy vibes (mind control?)
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language. I hope I got my point across. Stay safe during these challenging times.

sadtruth

Established
There's alot of discussion in the BTS thread about gender blurring and redefining masculinity etc...It reminded me of a SuperM video I watched.
1588608085026.png
1588608112312.png

A non-gender outfit...Ten's concept was to push gender fluidity into society.
He's obviously not the only one, Kai wears crop tops, Taemin looks and moves like a woman when he wants to, Wonho sometimes wears clothing from the women's section for some reason (I doubt it was his idea). They do it in a way that makes it look normal and it confuses your mind. These guys are men and act like men for the most part, that's the side that attracts their female fans, but they randomly bring out a feminine side when they want, what's the harm is that? They're still men, manly at times, they're still attractive and nice. You slowly begin to accept that they can be feminine. It can mess with people's minds, especially if they're young. Do they like feminine men now? Are they attracted to femininity? It's neither. It's all clever mind games.
Let's not forget the elite worship Satan because they believe he's helping them (that's why they sacrafice and practise witchcraft etc) they're aim is to take people far away form a healthy state of mind to a confused/broken state of mind because they're easier to influence. Also, if you believe in God, Satan is against everything God deemed right, so everything the elite do is to aid Satan in opposing God.
1588614243184.png
1588614133940.png
1588615391650.png

1588615641750.png
1588615659908.png

Attachments

sadtruth

Established
Astro - Knock (released today)
View attachment 35828

View attachment 35824

View attachment 35825

Lastly, I checked Taeyeon's latest video and it gave me weird, creepy vibes (mind control?)
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language. I hope I got my point across. Stay safe during these challenging times.
Hi! Welcome...Your english is fine :)

There was something on vigilant citizen's article on the stairs. It was in the movie The Labyrinth which was made for mind control purposes. The stairs are from a painting called Escher’s “Relativity” that's used as a part of mind control programming.

1588619755406.png

This is from the article:
"Escher’s mind-boggling images contain confusing features that the mind can never compute. For this reason, they are used in actual mind-control programming.
“If [the child] has artistic brainwaves, then the programmer will use art work in programming. The art work of the european artist M.C. Escher is exceptionally well suited for programming purposes. For instance, in his 1947 drawing “Another World”, the rear plane in the center serves as a wall in relation to the horizon, a floor in connection with the view through the top opening and a ceiling in regards to the view up towards the starry sky. Reversals, mirror images, illusion, and many other qualities appear in Escher’s art work which make all 76 or more of his major works excellent for programming.”
– Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Formula to Create a Mind Control Slave
Here is the article if you want to read it - https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/labyrinth-starring-david-bowie-a-blueprint-to-mind-control/

Hon33

Veteran
There's alot of discussion in the BTS thread about gender blurring and redefining masculinity etc...It reminded me of a SuperM video I watched.
View attachment 35812
View attachment 35814

He's obviously not the only one, Kai wears crop tops, Taemin looks and moves like a woman when he wants to, Wonho sometimes wears clothing from the women's section for some reason (I doubt it was his idea). They do it in a way that makes it look normal and it confuses your mind. These guys are men and act like men for the most part, that's the side that attracts their female fans, but they randomly bring out a feminine side when they want, what's the harm is that? They're still men, manly at times, they're still attractive and nice. You slowly begin to accept that they can be feminine. It can mess with people's minds, especially if they're young. Do they like feminine men now? Are they attracted to femininity? It's neither. It's all clever mind games.
Let's not forget the elite worship Satan because they believe he's helping them (that's why they sacrafice and practise witchcraft etc) they're aim is to take people far away form a healthy state of mind to a confused/broken state of mind because they're easier to influence. Also, if you believe in God, Satan is against everything God deemed right, so everything the elite do is to aid Satan in opposing God.
View attachment 35822
View attachment 35821
View attachment 35826

View attachment 35829
View attachment 35830
View attachment 35812
View attachment 35814

View attachment 35822
View attachment 35821
View attachment 35826

View attachment 35829
View attachment 35830
This is a recent pic of Ten, from Elle

905D8EB2-C255-474B-B380-26968FA4DDE1.jpeg

I’m guessing you’re going to tell me he’s being feminine here.
Let me tell you how this type of photo comes about. It has nothing to do with him or even his company.
So the guys are invited to do a photo shoot. The magazine will have a concept for that photo shoot. If they are promoting a certain brand, the clothes will be from that brand.
They want to present the brand in a way that makes people want to purchase from that brand themselves. This has little to do with how the celebrity looks. The clothing brand wants to sell their brand, not the celebrity. The celebrity gets to be in a magazine and the brand gets to promote their clothing through the celebrity.
It’s Elle magazine, so their target audience is female. They are going to use feminine colours that appeal to women but that’s not because they want to emasculate Ten. It’s because research of marketing strategies have shown that these are colours which appeal to females. He’s wearing nothing under his jacket. He couldn’t look any more male! Yes he’s wearing pink but that isn’t feminine. That jacket is beautiful, would I buy it for my husband - no, because he wouldn’t suit that colour! Would I buy it for me? Absolutely, if I could afford it!
Companies don’t make unisex clothing just because they want to push an lgbtq agenda. Ultimately they do it because it is a good way to increase their profits. In doing so, they improve their brand image of being inclusive to all members of society. That’s not desensitising people to homosexuality. It’s clever marketing.
When idols are photographed in particular clothes, the clothing brand gets lots of attention. You can be guaranteed if you go online to look for it, that item will be sold out.
Of course, companies what them to wear their clothes - but to sell them and not to make the idol look feminine. It’s a whole aesthetic. The pink jacket ties into the pink cherry blossoms - reminiscent of spring and summer. Its a beautiful picture.
Unisex clothing has existed for years. It’s not new.

tmbrown3

Rookie
Aww man...you shouldn't have downloaded it. It's part of the kpop life invader/ruiner lol....I watched Baekhyun's live today, I couldn't resist it. :oops:
lol, yuta is no longer my bias, jb has become my bias now. But it’s weird to me seeing fans be like, I wish I could be with x,y,z, I wish he could be my husband. I’m like if you want him to be your husband then manifest him. It’s that simple

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
lol, yuta is no longer my bias, jb has become my bias now. But it’s weird to me seeing fans be like, I wish I could be with x,y,z, I wish he could be my husband. I’m like if you want him to be your husband then manifest him. It’s that simple
I've managed to get over Got7 coz now I feel like there's something insincere about them, but I still like the guys from Exo. Aah. I know they're just playing the game but I think they're nice guys :/

Those thirsty comments always make me laugh...I can't take them seriously.
I wonder what the guys think about making fans obsess over them? They fuel that type of unhealthy behaviour all the time...It's such a terrible thing to do. They can't be the nice guys I think they are then lol if they're doing it by their own will. I've only ever seen Yixing tell people not to obsess over him.