Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Im actually asking a genuine question. Do Muslims believe then that no faith apart from Islam will have a place in eternity?
No, that is up to God, we believe that the people who believe in ONE TRUE GOD will be judged on their good deeds and sins, and that shirk, ascribing partners or human attributes such as children or joining gods or worshipping others is forsaken and punishable by hell. However God is the best judge. We Leave that up to him

Last edited:
I haven't heard about the locked code
It is only Muslims who will see him. Islam came down as the last religion, we believe God chose it as the final one for all of humanity. Christians before Islam was revealed are fine, but the ones after do not come under that same umbrella.

We believe in the same God, but like you said Mulisms believe the books have been changed alot, so God brought down the Quran as the unchanged, final word. If you deny it and don't denounce your previous religion, you're denying that same God. I hope that makes sense.
Yes I understand. Allah is the best of judges so I leave it up to him

Yes the number 7 and 19 is one of the mathematical miracles of the Quran

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
No, that is up to God, we believe that the people who believe in ONE TRUE GOD will be judged on their good deeds and sins, and that shirk, ascribing partners or human attributes such as children or joining gods or worshipping others is forsaken and punishable by hell. However God is the best judge. Leave that up to him
Thank you for answering.
I suppose maybe a difference between Christianity and what you believe is that salvation comes through faith and faith alone. That requires you to live a life which is befitting of someone who has a personal relationship of God. It is not however defined by the works or deeds you do.
The problem with works and deeds is that it can be very easy to do them for appearances sake while not really developing any kind of relationship with God. However, if you want to have a meaningful, personal relationship with God, you will automatically want to live under his example.
One of God’s ultimate commands is that you live a life which is one of love and compassion towards others because that reflects the infinite love that God showed towards mankind.

sadtruth

Established
No, that is up to God, we believe that the people who believe in ONE TRUE GOD will be judged on their good deeds and sins, and that shirk, ascribing partners or human attributes such as children or joining gods or worshipping others is forsaken and punishable by hell. However God is the best judge. Leave that up to him
That's a good way of putting it :)

Thank you for answering.
I suppose maybe a difference between Christianity and what you believe is that salvation comes through faith and faith alone. That requires you to live a life which is befitting of someone who has a personal relationship of God. It is not however defined by the works or deeds you do.
The problem with works and deeds is that it can be very easy to do them for appearances sake while not really developing any kind of relationship with God. However, if you want to have a meaningful, personal relationship with God, you will automatically want to live under his example.
One of God’s ultimate commands is that you live a life which is one of love and compassion towards others because that reflects the infinite love that God showed towards mankind.
I dont want to derail this thread any further, if the kpop illuminati members want to speak about this they can let us know. Ill just leave one piece of info. In islam deeds are judged by intentions, which only God knows. Fake actions dont count

Hon33

Veteran
I dont want to derail this thread any further, if the kpop illuminati members want to speak about this they can let us know. Ill just leave one piece of info. In islam deeds are judged by intentions, which only God knows. Fake actions dont count
Thank you.

cadiz

Star
here is his apology. I watched it year ago and with the emotional background music, it seems so fake.
Also, some fans say, we should forgive him because he apologize, well, the only ones have right to forgive him are the victims. Fans have no right to speak on their behalf.

yes the video is very dramatic with the sad music.
he has a lot of bad rumors from pre debut, always denied, until he finally had to apologize.

bunnii

Blàckpink's Jennie is back at it again with the symbolism on ig. Could they be having a comeback around the same time as bt§ like last year?

View attachment 30681View attachment 30683View attachment 30684
View attachment 30682

These pics remind me of Suñmi's. Even the hair.

View attachment 30688
View attachment 30689View attachment 30690

Can we also take a minute to say that Suñmi is really, really likely to be a sacrifice in the future. Her ig page is horrid, almost every single post.
She even says things like "If I can live long enough."
do you know what the peace sign resembles because many blackpink members throw this sign up on their ig accounts?

Shuna

Star
this is really questionable i'm disappointed but i don't expect anything else from jyp really
The same as EXO, that the tree of life is split in two, one is the spirit (cold) and the other part is matter (warm). The tree breaking by an evil, a black smoke in EXO. The tree of life, in the Ying and Yang sense (physically), the Ying represents the woman (fluid and light she carries the material (she carries the babies)) and the Yang represents the strong man protecting the light (the workers , bees in some representations).

Vision

Veteran
Is every single kpop song satanic in nature?? Are there any that dont allude or imply satanic things? Iv just listened to (g)idle song called Oh my God and I love it, but even the lyrics are just so evil. Just want to know if there are any songs that have other concepts or inspiration?
Not necessarily. A lot of them are just songs that are meant to be catchy with attractive singers so that they can make money for shareholders.

As catchy and popular artists/groups become more famous and 'influential' then there's more of a push for the darker side of things. I also feel imagery and symbolism which is heavily discussed in this topic is really used to maintain their popularity, influence and obviously to make more money. A deal with the devil.

Lucifer - SHINee the song is catchy but the lyrics themselves are not necessarily evil. However chanting Lucifer so casually is definitely inappropriate, and to an extent..satanic?

Not necessarily. A lot of them are just songs that are meant to be catchy with attractive singers so that they can make money for shareholders.

As catchy and popular artists/groups become more famous and 'influential' then there's more of a push for the darker side of things. I also feel imagery and symbolism which is heavily discussed in this topic is really used to maintain their popularity, influence and obviously to make more money. A deal with the devil.

Lucifer - SHINee the song is catchy but the lyrics themselves are not necessarily evil. However chanting Lucifer so casually is definitely inappropriate, and to an extent..satanic?
I see ! How does the symbolism keep them popular do u think? Do u think that is with the public or the elitists behind the industry?

yeo0milk__

Rookie
GWSN comeback (didnt even know they existed lol thought it was WJSN)

I'm glad that you have been posting the new mvs that groups have been uploading. I'm going to summarize the recently released music videos, including the one you just posted.

GWSN - Bazooka
Symbols are Wizard of Oz programming, genderfluid (red, purple, blue), occult handsigns (shh handsign)

Oh My Girl - Nonstop
Symbols are p**ophilia (teddy bear, rainbow), genderfluid (red, purple, blue), occult handsigns (666, shh, pointing up)

April - Lalalilala
Symbols are vaccine/microchip (barcode tattoo), moon worship (constant shows of moons), occult handsigns (666), MK Ultra (presidential model), pillars

Cignature - Assa
Symbols are genderfluid (red, blue, purple), occult symbols (666), black/white symbolism

NCT Dream - Ridin
Symbols are genderfluid (red, purple, blue), occult symbols (666, Baphomet), beam lights (Lucifer)

Chungha - Stay Tonight
Symbols are MK Ultra (Presidential), occult symbols (666, devil horns, one-eye), beam lights (Lucifer), spritual summoning

Cravity - Break All the Rules
Symbols are cubes (Satan), black/white symbolisms, occult symbols (one-eye, 666)

All of these videos have united agendas: spiritual summonings and vaccines. I'm pretty sure we are on the verge of Revelations of the Bible. These satanic agendas are being pushed to the maximum limit.