Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Veranda57

Rookie
I’m not assuming anything about you. You, on the other hand are assuming a lot about me.
Don’t read my posts if you don’t like them. Anything I say is generally a response to something someone has asked.
I don’t have all the answers. Do you?
I have read the links people give me. I have answered the questions people ask me, honestly.
You keep bringing the same argument up over and over again.
Theres one common denominator here that’s annoying to everyone on this thread and that would be you.. if you can’t see that then it’s proof that really have no clue what this thread is about.. I’m answering this post only because this is the last time I’ll be addressing you.. I’m only trying to bring some attention to the fact that if you are only going to make excuses constantly about a subject that it real then I have no idea why you are here..there is something very wrong with Kpop in general.. instead of going on about yourself maybe you could stop for one minute and listen.. time after time all you seem to want to do is preach and you fail to realize the purpose of this thread.. It really very simple.. finding fault with others opinions here is a waste of time.. I’m learning so much from others here regarding this subject.. you are certainly entitled to your opinions and believe me it’s obvious you just don’t get it.. that’s fine with me but I’ve already decided glaze over the posts of self serving backtalk..it’s the same over and over as well..but you can’t seem to open your mind to learn a thing or two but then again it’s obviously way over your head at this point.. smh

Last edited:

doublestandardism

Established
Wow he sabotaged her. He made them work hard knowing they'd never be successful. He only did it to obtain her. What kind of person does that.

I just googled her to find out more and it turns out she killed herself when she was 25 due to severe depression.
Actress Lee Eun Ju and Swi.T's Lee Eun Ju are not the same person. YG is a horrible person for how he got with his wife and for many many other things, but he hasn't driven his wife to suicide. Also YG's wife doesn't even have a wiki page.

Hon33

Veteran
"have performed with military bands"
"with military bands" and for soldiers are totally different thing.
Also, there is a difference between not going school because of company and attending in school performance.
I don’t know about your country but it’s quite common in mine, that children who have other commitments with sport or music or performance or whatever which are not school related, would have to miss school to complete those activities. The school would normally work with the child to keep them up to date.
Look maybe we should just drop this whole school thing and move on. We’re not going to agree, partly because I’m confused about the point you are actually making.

Cherry14

Established
Guys, what do you think about these articles:
1. https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/truth-behind-kpop-stylists-harsh-working-conditions/
‘Passion pay’ situations, where they don’t actually pay you, worse when you are working in the music industry, especially with idols. Some just don’t pay for a few months. They say that this is their way of making sure you are not there to just gawk at idols. o_O o_O

2.https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-kpop-idols-whose-parents-initial-oppositions-dreams-becoming-singer/
Isn't it weird that 2 BTS members and IU made it on the list?

3.https://www.koreaboo.com/news/upcoming-web-drama-set-break-stigma-male-gay-relationships/
But Korea is very against anything LGBT, someone even said there is a higher chance that idols are xenophobic, homophobic etc. rather than gay. After all, it seems that this agenda will be pushed everywhere sooner or later...
1. They have it tough, the passion pay is obviously an excuse to not pay them and it's very illogical, I guess this happens mostly with small companies and rookie groups

2. Why weird? I mean for example with R m I guess his parents wanted him to have a much important job because of his iq, and maybe he convinced them that being a kpop idol is also an important job, which it kind of is under the context of this thread

3.Yes, I hope this program isn't the Door for many others, but of course it is, as well as many before. It was the same with 1taewon class first transgender character which is a big step towards normalization, my grandmother watched it (she is a Christian too) she said they didn't explore the subject of course since it isn't about that and just drop some hints(although they do say he is transgender), anyways even though it is a web drama that won't last a lot it is still a big deal. I guess we'll see how it turns out and the reception it will have in sk

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
Actress Lee Eun Ju and Swi.T's Lee Eun Ju are not the same person. YG is a horrible person for how he got with his wife and for many many other things, but he hasn't driven his wife to suicide. Also YG's wife doesn't even have a wiki page.
Oh...right, my mistake. They're two different people. Sorry :oops:
I was going to edit the post so people don't get the wrong info, but then this convo makes no sense so I'll leave my stupidity out there lol

Hon33

Veteran
1. They have it tough, the passion pay is obviously an excuse to not pay them and it's very illogical, I guess this happens mostly with small companies and rookie groups

2. Why weird? I mean for example with R m I guess his parents wanted him to have a much important job because of his iq, and maybe he convinced them that being a kpop idol is also an important job, which it kind of is under the context of this thread

3.Yes, I hope this program isn't the Door for many others, but of course it is, as well as many before. It was the same with 1taewon class first transgender character which is a big step towards normalization, my grandmother watched it (she is a Christian too) she said they didn't explore the subject of course since it isn't about that and just drop some hints(although they do say he is transgender), anyways even though it is a web drama that won't last a lot it is still a big deal. I guess we'll see how it turns out and the reception it will have in sk
In Itaewon class, they did much more than drop hints about transgenderism. Initially, the the character was male. The male character went away and then returned as female, having had gender reassignment surgery. The storyline had her taking part in a cookery show on television, where she publicly announced on a cooking show that she was transgender. She was female then, for the rest of the show.

Cherry14

Established
In Itaewon class, they did much more than drop hints about transgenderism. Initially, the the character was male. The male character went away and then returned as female, having had gender reassignment surgery. The storyline had her taking part in a cookery show on television, where she publicly announced on a cooking show that she was transgender. She was female then, for the rest of the show.
Okay more to my point then
I don't really watch kdramas, I read more korean comics, which sadly they also have their dose of social justice

Hon33

Veteran
Okay more to my point then
I don't really watch kdramas, I read more korean comics, which sadly they also have their dose of social justice
I was surprised to see this come up in a K-drama, to be honest. I didn’t think it was an issue they would deal with. By all accounts though, the show was very popular in South Korea and other countries too.
I asked about it earlier today because to me, it generally had a very positive message. I know that it’s not the way people here might view it though.
I’m not trying to derail the thread. I was just interested to know.

Cherry14

Established
@Cherry14 the person is intentionally trying to distract the thread, don't mind him/her.
Yeah I know, I 've been meaning to talk about this, because whatever we say, whatever anyone that believes this things do this person just won't understand/believe, so yeah it's Best to just leave it like that, after all if we respond it will be pointless since this person will make excuses for everything and it will costs us time too if we derail any further

About the solar thing I find it really weird about how she decided to be bald to show how she really is, I'm curious in how it will turn out and idk what to think about their group

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
When I first started watching Kpop I found it strange that grown men were playing with toys on stage, but again I thought it was part of Korean culture, now I'm pretty sure it's not. They're trying to push the idea of cuteness to make their idols appear innocent and appealing to their audience. And because most of their audience is young they're catering to their desires, at the same time sexualising them. You have them acting all cutsey with toys and then you have them dancing sexually and touching each other like couples.

Like wtf is this...The've desensitised people to whatever it, it's gay, but not gay ?...Can someone tell me if this is a genuine game Koreans play?...I thought they're conservative so I wouldn't think so.

They've created the idea in everyone's minds that members are super close with each other. Normal people wouldn't do this with their close friends, males especially. Imagine the kind of experiences they had to go through to get to a point where they'd have to be okay to do this with each other, just so they can force their bond on us. I'm just thinking about that idol school video @halley posted, in one part they say traniee's have to practise skinship which proves we're right about all this. Their bond might end up being real but it's all part of the product. Them showing you their closeness (which they practised) is part of their job. Plus it all pushes their gay agenda.

I really want to talk about the fandom aswell, for people who are struggling with consuming too much kpop content, you need to stop looking at fanmade content. They blow normal things out of propotion and mould you to think in the same way they do. Like there was a video of Jackson, Jinyoung and Mark sitting together, as soon as Jinyoung got up the other two closed the gap (which is a completely normal thing to do) for Kpop fans that was basically them confirming their love for each other because they had to be together. A guy just talking to his friend and tapping his leg is beautiful and touching. If you keep consuming content like that you'll start believing it yourself. Knowing some members do it on purpose makes it worse. If you do want to watch something, don't let them influence you. Think for yourself.

hb0805

Established
I mean they are forced at the beginning to be like that, maybe at first it's not natural, but induced, and then it becomes a reflex/they come to like it. That one about them being homophobic wasn't my own idea, I have only read it somewhere. Another thing induced to the idols is that 'love' to their fans equally and all... remember that Hwayoung scandal? We are basically ATMs... or they could also develop one kind of Stockholm syndrome (but differently since they are not siding with those who hurt them, but with the 'saviours')? Like if they don't perform well, they get punished, so they get addicted to getting good reactions from fans?
Sorry if this seems weird, I'm not good with words haha

Fantastic9

Established
Hi, long time no see. I want to share something so I am back.
Do you guys know or have watched the movie 'She's The Man'? I watched it few years ago and watched it again 2 weeks ago and suddenly noticed something about the main actress of that particular movie. Her name is Amanda Bynes and she started her career as young as 7 and had her own show etc. She was going down a successful path until she suddenly decided to retire being an actress at the age of 24 in 2010. People were shocked but she said she didn't want to continue anymore. She then was admitted to rehab for treatment after episodes of uncontrolled anger management including driving under influence, drugs etc and she got her driving licence revoked. She spent many years getting treatment and then met some guy who she got engaged with but what happened to her? Is she the Amanda Bynes that everyone once knew? Nope! it's horrific how she changed physically, she went got some random tattoos on her face and looks very depressed or her soul is somehow consumed if that makes sense? She just does not look normal. Anyway, the part I want to talk about is the mk u1tra thing and putting chip inside celebs brains...I didn't 100% believe it tbh but what she herself said on her twitter open my eyes to the truth, I was in deep shock! She is saying that her father ordered 'them' to put microchip in her brain!
And you can read the rest of her tweets from 2013 and 2014 but now all these tweets are gone and deleted from her twitter account.
Screen-Shot-2014-10-11-at-3.33.58-PM.png
1414775233217_wps_3_Amanda_Bynes_TWITTER_4_jp.jpgAt6dS5uy4F5bZjeHkg_za4Woc1I.jpgbynestweets2.jpgbynestweets3.jpgoriginal.png

Also here's a video about how her life started from Hollywood star to being drug addict and getting mental treatments:

So do you guys also think that celebs or kidols in particular also undergo these things? Like having a microchip inserted by their parent, guardian or even 'handler'? It is scary how she said that she is behaving like an insane person because of the microchip that they inserted in her brain. I am freaked out, how can a parent even do that to their child? Also forgot to mention her mother is ashkenazi jewish and this what Amanda said regarding her parents religion and herself: in 2007 she described herself as Jewish, and also stated that "As far as religion, I was raised both. I learned about both Judaism and Catholicism. My parents said it was up to me to decide which faith to adhere to when I grew up. I'm sort of a spiritual person anyway. I haven't decided yet on a religion. I don't know yet exactly what I believe."
I sort feel sorry for her, she entered this toxic world of ho11yw00d at young age and her parents did that to her..so sad. I guess most idols go through the same thing especially those who start off at young age.

hb0805

Established
Got7: "NOT BY THE MOON"

What is that thing in the back of J!ny0ung at 0:20? An example of the Vitruvian man?
And then that pigeon flying away, the Holy Spirit leaving? In the end, it goes towards that sacrificial table, near those dark figures: maybe they represent this way sacrificing their own salvation/soul? Like someone mentioned for Twit
'found you in the darkness'... we already know what this song is about in the first 30 seconds : ))))
Closer to the end of the video, in the background it looks like the temple is dismantling, could this be a reference to the Temple of God, the human body?
It is super-clear that J@cks0n is their handler, or that he is initiated and brings the 'light' to the group... he kinda represents Satan in the MV...
What is that blue light in the hand of B@mB@m? The Masonic lodges could be represented by blue...
There was a scene where Y0ungJ@e woke up on that sacrificial table, it looks like a form of baptism/initiation.

Compared with the last years, now there is more suggestive symbols in the MVs, but are all of them really initiates? In total, there could be hundreds of idols from all groups/generations. How many could be into this? I mean, if they are already puppets of the industry, why initiate them into freemasonry?

Last edited:

MoroKrt

Compared with the last years, now there is more suggestive symbols in the MVs, but are all of them really initiates? In total, there could be hundreds of idols from all groups/generations. How many could be into this? I mean, if they are already puppets of the industry, why initiate them into freemasonry?
In my opinion most of the idols do not suspect and do not attach importance to this.
For example, G(I) - DLE, in my opinion, only Soyeon is initiated, since She writes lyrics and music, while other members rather blindly trust her and do not suspect what they are involved in.