Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hon33

Veteran
"Not all idols go to these schools. Some attend ordinary schools. Others have completed their education before becoming trainees. "
I specifically said underage trainees.
"There are similar schools in countries all around the world."
No, there aren't. Idols schools are totally different than art schools.
"When they are not able to attend school, they are still required to complete assignments and submit them online."
School is not about assignments.
The main school that trainees/idols attend are Performing Arts Schools. In Performing Arts schools they learn basic core subjects which are taught in other schools. They then focus on various aspects of music and performance. If you look at what the idols graduate in you will see they have different specialities. The schools are not for idols only. They are open to all, including international students. Almost 1000 pupils attend the School of Performing Arts in Seoul that a lot of idols went to
You will find that in all major cities around the world there are Performing Arts Schools which operate in the same way.
Do you live in other countries? Do you know what schools they have?
When I say assignments I am talking about tasks a student has been set. If they are out of school for a period of time, their teachers set work which has to be submitted online. That keeps them up to date with the learning they are supposed to be achieving.

sadtruth

Established
Do I use the sign Baekhyun does? No, of course I don’t. I’m thinking people might think I was a little silly if I did - not because it’s evil, but because it’s not really something people of my age do. I’m guessing Baekhyun doesn’t do it in his daily life either. He did it in a performance because it’s something young people do. Quite often they are singing in Korean, to people who don’t speak the same language. They use facial expression and gesture to enhance what they are trying to communicate. We all do it to some degree or another. That’s my understanding of it. It also happens to be the understanding of a lot of young people I know. It’s not yours. That’s fine. It doesn’t make you right and me wrong. It doesn’t make me right and you wrong. Someone offered their interpretation and I offered mine. Yes, I was frustrated. I shouldn’t have been. I should have been more tolerant.
It may make me a “boomer”, as someone called me, but I was around when the very first of these celebrity charity events kicked off with Live Aid. It was the first time that celebrities had ever done anything like that. I was on an international trip with Girlguiding (I don’t know if you know the organisation), staying in a youth hostel. There were people from countries all around the world there as we crowded around a television. We couldn’t speak the same languages but we were all crying - all of us - when the videos of starving children were shown. Do you think these events are organised to desensitise is to the things going on in the world? That’s certainly not the effect they have. Did you watch the live stream? Did you see how everyone is suffering? In the U.K., we are so fortunate. We have free health care, most of us have homes and food and are not struggling to deal with the additional problems less economically developed countries are dealing with. If last nights event raises awareness and money and makes life easier for those who really need the help, why is it a bad thing?
I am not laughing anything off with my family. We discuss the things that are said. Isn’t that what you all want? More people to be aware of the things you believe? It doesn’t matter whether we agree. It’s putting your story out there. Someone we discuss it with might agree even if we don’t.
Viruses don’t know conspiracy. There is great debate whether viruses as a thing are even alive or not. Viruses are so complex, it’s truly fascinating. However, they can also be deadly. Yes, they can probably be made, but we know Covid-19 wasn’t manufactured. We know this because coronaviruses like SARS already exist and we know how they develop. This virus is different than others because it appears to have been transmitted in three steps and not two, mutating as it did so. There is no scientific evidence that it was manufactured. Now, you’re probably going to tell that it’s all a conspiracy. Not everything in the world can be controlled in that way - unless every scientist, every lab researcher etc, etc , all around the world can be controlled. The beauty of scientific research is that it has to be peer-reviewed. It is never stand-alone. Sometimes, we have to trust that process.
I do know about the harsh realities that exist in the world, for some people. I am very lucky that in my life as a whole, I have never had to deal with many of them. I’ve had to deal with some pretty rotten stuff, but it’s not really that bad compared to what others have to deal with. I’m grateful for that.
I did watch the documentary, yes. What was your opinion of it?
Of course Baekhyun doesn't do the sign in his free time, that's the whole point lol Where do you think the sign came from? Why is it in every picture and music video for decades?

Are you trolling me? That ok sign is not something he did because of a language barrier, are you telling me you've been on this site and haven't seen it anywhere else?

You don't believe the people who organise the celebrity charity events are the same people who cause the problems in the first place, so I'm not going to say anything else.

The documentary wasn't anything new to me. It was a refresher of everything I've learnt throughout the years. And it only touched the surface. What was your opinion on it?

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
I will not waste my time on you, watch this.
Wait, didn’t you tell me that only idols go to these schools? Why are there ordinary pupils there if you said it was only idols?
If that school has done something wrong, they should be held accountable for it. But your argument was that they didn’t go to ordinary schools but schools specifically for idols?
When you’ve made up your mind what your argument actually is, I’ll be happy to discuss it further.
You’ve moved the goal posts. I wasn’t discussing with you how trustworthy the school was. You said they didn’t go to school and then said they went to idol school only. What are you actually saying?

Hon33

Veteran
Of course Baekhyun doesn't do the sign in his free time, that's the whole point lol Where do you think the sign came from? Why is it in every picture and music video for decades?

Are you trolling me? That ok sign is not something he did because of a language barrier, are you telling me you've been on this site and haven't seen it anywhere else?

You don't believe the people who organise the celebrity charity events are the same people who cause the problems in the first place, so I'm not going to say anything else.

The documentary wasn't anything new to me. It was a refresher of everything I've learnt throughout the years. And it only touched the surface. What was your opinion on it?
My opinion on the documentary?
I posted about it further up the thread. I don’t live in the US and I’m not hugely familiar it’s Pizzagate etc but yes, absolutely paedophile rings exist where people use coded language etc to arrange meetings or share content online etc. That’s not a conspiracy it’s an absolute reality and it’s vile. If everyone is not aware of practices like that, then they absolutely should be. Companies like YouTube have taken action to try and place more control on videos that include children or are targeted at children. Sadly, it goes nowhere near far enough. Family vlogging is a huge trend in the US and before commenting was turned off by YouTube on those videos, you could quite clearly see people make comments that didn’t make any sense, with time stamps on them. If you went to the time, the child would often be doing something where a paedophile could take the image and manipulate it for their own use. It’s horrendous. So ftom that perspective I am aware of and understand what was being said.
For the rest of it, I’m not sure what to say. There was nothing I saw that could prove conclusively one way or another what was being said.
I am aware for example, that “experiments” -and I use that word very loosely- were recorded during World War II where movies and other entertainment was used to monitor their effect morale of soldiers etc. It was hugely important to manage things like morale during the war. The world’s future depended on it.
I am also aware that there have been many experiments over the years, where Government agencies in America have done bizarre social experiments like the separation of triplets at birth without the family’s knowledge, to see what effect it would have. I’m not questioning things like that. There have also been questionable practices in relation to mental health disorders.
However as far as attempts go to systematically control peoples’ minds and the evidence they offered for that, having lived through some of the time periods they discussed, I’d like to see more evidence. For example, at one stage they talked about desensitisation of people using horror movies in the 70s and he listed a whole lot of movies. I grew up in those times and I’ve never seen any of those movies. I’ve heard of them but I’ve never seen them. Not everyone at that time had access to the number of TV channels etc Americans had access to. Here where I live, we had only 3 channels until I was maybe 14 - and then we had 4. Where I live, people didn’t go to the cinema regularly - maybe once every 3 months. There was no internet when I was young either.
Television may have had a huge impact in the US even at that early stage but it didn’t in other parts of the world. Not like it does today.
It’s maybe hard for young people to imagine that now, but that’s why when he talked about the things he talked about, I didn’t identify with it. I can’t prove any of it is wrong but I can’t prove it’s right. I have to look at the evidence available to me and make my judgement. Its all I can do.
To answer your question about trolling...no I am not trolling you.

Hon33

Veteran
As you can understand from the video these schools are not like normal art schools around the world. Which school force you to dance for soldiers ? These are underaged teenagers. Just because these schools' curriculum are formally accepted by korean government, it doesn't make them harmless. These schools' main point is not education.That is what I am saying.
I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be awkward but I’m not sure what you mean by art schools?

sadtruth

Established
My opinion on the documentary?
I posted about it further up the thread. I don’t live in the US and I’m not hugely familiar it’s Pizzagate etc but yes, absolutely paedophile rings exist where people use coded language etc to arrange meetings or share content online etc. That’s not a conspiracy it’s an absolute reality and it’s vile. If everyone is not aware of practices like that, then they absolutely should be. Companies like YouTube have taken action to try and place more control on videos that include children or are targeted at children. Sadly, it goes nowhere near far enough. Family vlogging is a huge trend in the US and before commenting was turned off by YouTube on those videos, you could quite clearly see people make comments that didn’t make any sense, with time stamps on them. If you went to the time, the child would often be doing something where a paedophile could take the image and manipulate it for their own use. It’s horrendous. So ftom that perspective I am aware of and understand what was being said.
For the rest of it, I’m not sure what to say. There was nothing I saw that could prove conclusively one way or another what was being said.
I am aware for example, that “experiments” -and I use that word very loosely- were recorded during World War II where movies and other entertainment was used to monitor their effect morale of soldiers etc. It was hugely important to manage things like morale during the war. The world’s future depended on it.
I am also aware that there have been many experiments over the years, where Government agencies in America have done bizarre social experiments like the separation of triplets at birth without the family’s knowledge, to see what effect it would have. I’m not questioning things like that. There have also been questionable practices in relation to mental health disorders.
However as far as attempts go to systematically control peoples’ minds and the evidence they offered for that, having lived through some of the time periods they discussed, I’d like to see more evidence. For example, at one stage they talked about desensitisation of people using horror movies in the 70s and he listed a whole lot of movies. I grew up in those times and I’ve never seen any of those movies. I’ve heard of them but I’ve never seen them. Not everyone at that time had access to the number of TV channels etc Americans had access to. Here where I live, we had only 3 channels until I was maybe 14 - and then we had 4. Where I live, people didn’t go to the cinema regularly - maybe once every 3 months. There was no internet when I was young either.
Television may have had a huge impact in the US even at that early stage but it didn’t in other parts of the world. Not like it does today.
It’s maybe hard for young people to imagine that now, but that’s why when he talked about the things he talked about, I didn’t identify with it. I can’t prove any of it is wrong but I can’t prove it’s right. I have to look at the evidence available to me and make my judgement. Its all I can do.
To answer your question about trolling...no I am not trolling you.
At least you're open about some things lol

You need to research articles and watch YouTube videos on topics you need more evidence for. What did you think about spirit cooking and Lady Gaga made to do all the weird things?

I get that you didn't identify with the tv and movies, but it was and has been one of the biggest factors in desensitising and brainwashing people. My family were in Africa back in the day and they were exposed to TV and movies so it's not just US or first world countries. Their reach is everywhere. It's not about how much you go see something, it's the effect seeing that thing has on you. Most of the time is subliminal so you wouldn't even know what it's doing to you and how deep the damage is. It's sites and videos like these that finally help you see it, and then you start noticing it yourself. It's not just movies and tv's, it's newspapers and adverts too...they all shape the way you see things. There's alot of evidence for it. It's basic psychology. I learnt media studies, let me tell you, literally every small thing is thought out in filming anything. They know exactly what's going to be in frame because they plan it all before hand, so if you think everything you've read is a coincidence there's no way. They sneak in so many things you miss out on and add things in to make you think in a certain way. There's threads about that in this forum.

Hon33

Veteran
lol You are trying so hard, I have already prove you wrong.
I’m really not trying hard. I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean Performing Art Schools? Art school is something completely different here where I live and is usually to do with drawing, painting etc. I dint know why you would mean that really, but I’m just checking?

About schools performing in different places etc. My daughters school has a very large and very prestigious choir. They have travelled to cities all over Europe to sing - Vienna, Paris, Prague. When they travel there, we pay for flights and hotels etc.
They also perform in many, many different venues in our own country. Sometimes, they make a 5 or 6 hour journey to a place and the same home again in one day.
They perform on television and radio shows and have performed with military bands and all kinds of other things.
They get invited to do so because they are such a talented choir. So now, it’s not that unusual for kids to perform for or with all kinds of people.
I have only watched part of the video because I’ve been very busy today.
I am still not sure how it’s connected to our previous discussion though.

Hon33

Veteran
At least you're open about some things lol

You need to research articles and watch YouTube videos on topics you need more evidence for. What did you think about spirit cooking and Lady Gaga made to do all the weird things?

I get that you didn't identify with the tv and movies, but it was and has been one of the biggest factors in desensitising and brainwashing people. My family were in Africa back in the day and they were exposed to TV and movies so it's not just US or first world countries. Their reach is everywhere. It's not about how much you go see something, it's the effect seeing that thing has on you. Most of the time is subliminal so you wouldn't even know what it's doing to you and how deep the damage is. It's sites and videos like these that finally help you see it, and then you start noticing it yourself. It's not just movies and tv's, it's newspapers and adverts too...they all shape the way you see things. There's alot of evidence for it. It's basic psychology. I learnt media studies, let me tell you, literally every small thing is thought out in filming anything. They know exactly what's going to be in frame because they plan it all before hand, so if you think everything you've read is a coincidence there's no way. They sneak in so many things you miss out on and add things in to make you think in a certain way. There's threads about that in this forum.
I commented on Marina Abramovic earlier in the thread before. I said I didn’t think she seemed very mentally stable as her work is very bizarre. I don’t particularly like Lady Gaga. I find her a very bizarre personality. I really don’t know a lot about her.
I understand what you are saying about television and film making. Very often there are things going on in a scene which you don’t pick up unless you watch it several times because your mind doesn’t actually register what’s happening.
What I was saying about the guy in the documentary is however, that he claims this mind control was going on via television and movies in the 60s and 70s. America had many television stations back then but many countries did not. People in a lot of countries around the world did not have that access back then so it made what he was saying a little bit more difficult to understand. He didn’t seem to realise that what was standard in America wasn’t standard berywhere else at that time, yet he was blaming television companies of mind control even then. I’m possibly not explaining what I mean well.
The horror movies he discussed? They weren’t available around the world back then like they are now. By saying entertainment companies used those movies to manipulate people was strange. It put holes in his arguments because it wasn’t as easy to see them outside the US. The list he gave that he said everyone had seen - I have never actually seen any of them. You are right that evil exists but isn’t always where people think it is - even for conspiracy theorists.

Veranda57

Rookie
I have tried to engage. When people give me links, I try to say thank you and I read them. Just the other day, someone give me a link to a video. I watched and I asked for their thoughts and then I gave mine. It wasn’t the same as hers exactly. Then again, the poster didn’t really refer to their own interpretation but someone else’s.
I agreed with someone about Rosie from Blackpink’s voice and how thst company ask her to stick to a concept etc but again I was accused of disagreeing.
Someone else insisted that idols don’t go to school as teenagers and they told me I was wrong. I posted pics of them graduating Did they acknowledge that? No.
Ive acknowledged that the industry isn’t perfect. I’ve agreed there are problems. I don’t believe it can all be accredited to the occult. If I’m wrong about that then I’m wrong. However, I am perfectly entitled to say I don’t see it that way. I see it this way.
I am older than you - that doesn’t make me right, but it gives me different life experiences. I come from a different culture and background. I’ve had a different type of education.
You have a group here where you can post whatever opinions you have and you don’t want anyone to disagree. Life isn’t like that. Some of the things you guys say are really not good. Someone gave me a link last night to a post talking about Baekhyun and Chanyeol as bi hookers; about Ten having a sugar daddy. These are real people. There is no evidence for these things and you cannot and should not say these things about anyone. Believing in conspiracy theories is one thing, saying hateful and degrading things about people when you have no proof is something else altogether. You have no actual, real evidence for any of this. Someone saying it, does not make it true. If I were to say the same things about you, would it be enough to make it true?
You tell me they have symbols and signs in their videos? Those symbols like hand gestures, all have alternative, more simple, more likely explanations.
I have tried to be respectful to you - even though I don’t share your opinion. However, you have all quite often been disrespectful to me. I don’t want to talk about me or listen to my own voice. If you are do certain of what you believe, why am I such a threat to you.Why are you always attacking?
No one here is attacking you.. I’m seeing someone who thinks their age has everything to do with whatever they say..btw.. you’d be surprised at how old I am..you ASSUME you’re older than me.. this is exactly what I’m talking about and honestly you have no clue...sometimes more than not it’s a wise Idea to really listen to someone else before spouting off all of your life experiences.. right there you are listening to your own thoughts and unable to really learn from anyone else’s.. and this is obviously what you’re used to doing.. that right there closes you off to any other form of learning.. people are getting irritated with you having to listen to your lectures over and over.. it’s predictable and there’s nothing new to learn from someone who already thinks they have most if not all of the answers.. In quite sure you have more of the same.. in fact I’m sure you do..

cadiz

Star
I.B.I Sohee Reveals Her Previous Manager Continuously Made Moves On Her

Sohee revealed that her former agency’s general manager often made her sit in the passenger’s seat next to him while moving from schedule to schedule, and had once sincerely told her, “Let’s get married”.

Not only did her general manager make her feel extremely uncomfortable, but the agency’s CEO made his trainees work part-time at his Korean barbecue restaurant for 6 months, and led them to believe that their work would help fund their debut.

She expressed that she felt pressured and terrified at the time, but couldn’t firmly tell him “no” because of his position in the company.

cadiz

Star
YG tells the story of how he met his wife on ‘Healing Camp’

Yang Hyun Suk confessed that he had begun to like Lee Eun Ju after catching a glimpse of her on television

“The camera caught her briefly. About 3 seconds? I saw this little kiddo doing the dishes and I went, ‘huh?'”

A few years later, in 1997, YG met and later recruited 16-year-old Lee Eun Ju as a YG Entertainment trainee.

The two began dating 5 years later, after Lee Eun Ju’s group, Swi.T disbanded. YG said this was partially due to his lack of effort.

“If I had supported Swi.T for the love of my wife, then they would have been a little more successful.”

When a fellow cast member suggested that YG had not wanted the group to succeed for fear that Lee Eun Ju would become popular, he agreed.

“She was my type. Small and cute. She was the shortest in Swi.T […] and the youngest.” — YG

Hon33

Veteran
No one here is attacking you.. I’m seeing someone who thinks their age has everything to do with whatever they say..btw.. you’d be surprised at how old I am..you ASSUME you’re older than me.. this is exactly what I’m talking about and honestly you have no clue...sometimes more than not it’s a wise Idea to really listen to someone else before spouting off all of your life experiences.. right there you are listening to your own thoughts and unable to really learn from anyone else’s.. and this is obviously what you’re used to doing.. that right there closes you off to any other form of learning.. people are getting irritated with you having to listen to your lectures over and over.. it’s predictable and there’s nothing new to learn from someone who already thinks they have most if not all of the answers.. In quite sure you have more of the same.. in fact I’m sure you do..
I’m not assuming anything about you. You, on the other hand are assuming a lot about me.
Don’t read my posts if you don’t like them. Anything I say is generally a response to something someone has asked.
I don’t have all the answers. Do you?
I have read the links people give me. I have answered the questions people ask me, honestly.
You keep bringing the same argument up over and over again.

hb0805

Established
What do you guys think about this album concept? Did she shave her head for real? o_O I'm suddenly thinking of that Brittany Spears MK breakdown in ?2007?
And those II II II at the left corner, what could they symbolize? Gemini? 222? Again some gematria and stuff like that?
Notice how the tail of the letter P stretches down and cuts the O letter.
Could this be a mother Mary concept or something like the breaking-the-veil concept?

Attachments

sadtruth

Established
I commented on Marina Abramovic earlier in the thread before. I said I didn’t think she seemed very mentally stable as her work is very bizarre. I don’t particularly like Lady Gaga. I find her a very bizarre personality. I really don’t know a lot about her.
I understand what you are saying about television and film making. Very often there are things going on in a scene which you don’t pick up unless you watch it several times because your mind doesn’t actually register what’s happening.
What I was saying about the guy in the documentary is however, that he claims this mind control was going on via television and movies in the 60s and 70s. America had many television stations back then but many countries did not. People in a lot of countries around the world did not have that access back then so it made what he was saying a little bit more difficult to understand. He didn’t seem to realise that what was standard in America wasn’t standard berywhere else at that time, yet he was blaming television companies of mind control even then. I’m possibly not explaining what I mean well.
The horror movies he discussed? They weren’t available around the world back then like they are now. By saying entertainment companies used those movies to manipulate people was strange. It put holes in his arguments because it wasn’t as easy to see them outside the US. The list he gave that he said everyone had seen - I have never actually seen any of them. You are right that evil exists but isn’t always where people think it is - even for conspiracy theorists.
It's like you didn't read what I wrote.

They did have tv's and movies round the world. You don't have to have seen the horror movies to be brainwashed.

Hon33

Veteran
It's like you didn't read what I wrote.

They did have tv's and movies round the world. You don't have to have seen the horror movies to be brainwashed.
No I did read it.
I am just not explaining it very well and I knew it was going to come across wrong.
Of course they had television and movies around the world. However, at that time the US had better access to a wide variety of TV channels etc than a lot of other countries did.
He was talking about iconic horror movies that the industry had used to influence people in the 70s. What I’m saying is that those movies weren’t as easily accessed by people around the world as they were in the US. So what he says may be more relevant to the US at the time than other countries. I grew up in the 70s and 80s and yet I haven’t seen any of the movies he mentioned. Lots of people I know haven’t either. That’s all I’m saying.
Im not trying to argue. I’m just trying to explain why I don’t identify with some of what he was saying.
Apologies for it seeming otherwise.

ETA I think he was saying they used horror movies to desensitise people. I can’t be desensitised to the things happening in them, if I don’t know what’s in them. Does that make any sense?

hb0805

Established
Guys, what do you think about these articles:
1. https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/truth-behind-kpop-stylists-harsh-working-conditions/
‘Passion pay’ situations, where they don’t actually pay you, worse when you are working in the music industry, especially with idols. Some just don’t pay for a few months. They say that this is their way of making sure you are not there to just gawk at idols. o_O o_O

2.https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-kpop-idols-whose-parents-initial-oppositions-dreams-becoming-singer/
Isn't it weird that 2 BTS members and IU made it on the list?

3.https://www.koreaboo.com/news/upcoming-web-drama-set-break-stigma-male-gay-relationships/
But Korea is very against anything LGBT, someone even said there is a higher chance that idols are xenophobic, homophobic etc. rather than gay. But this could relate better to the main Korean population.
After all, it seems that this agenda will be pushed everywhere sooner or later...

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
YG tells the story of how he met his wife on ‘Healing Camp’

Yang Hyun Suk confessed that he had begun to like Lee Eun Ju after catching a glimpse of her on television

“The camera caught her briefly. About 3 seconds? I saw this little kiddo doing the dishes and I went, ‘huh?'”

A few years later, in 1997, YG met and later recruited 16-year-old Lee Eun Ju as a YG Entertainment trainee.

The two began dating 5 years later, after Lee Eun Ju’s group, Swi.T disbanded. YG said this was partially due to his lack of effort.

“If I had supported Swi.T for the love of my wife, then they would have been a little more successful.”

When a fellow cast member suggested that YG had not wanted the group to succeed for fear that Lee Eun Ju would become popular, he agreed.

“She was my type. Small and cute. She was the shortest in Swi.T […] and the youngest.” — YG
Wow he sabotaged her. He made them work hard knowing they'd never be successful. He only did it to obtain her. What kind of person does that.

I just googled her to find out more and it turns out she killed herself when she was 25 due to severe depression.

sadtruth

Established
No I did read it.
I am just not explaining it very well and I knew it was going to come across wrong.
Of course they had television and movies around the world. However, at that time the US had better access to a wide variety of TV channels etc than a lot of other countries did.
He was talking about iconic horror movies that the industry had used to influence people in the 70s. What I’m saying is that those movies weren’t as easily accessed by people around the world as they were in the US. So what he says may be more relevant to the US at the time than other countries. I grew up in the 70s and 80s and yet I haven’t seen any of the movies he mentioned. Lots of people I know haven’t either. That’s all I’m saying.
Im not trying to argue. I’m just trying to explain why I don’t identify with some of what he was saying.
Apologies for it seeming otherwise.

ETA I think he was saying they used horror movies to desensitise people. I can’t be desensitised to the things happening in them, if I don’t know what’s in them. Does that make any sense?
Yes, it makes sense.

I don't watch horror movies either but I have been exposed to them. You're stuck on the horror movie part, it was just one example of how people are brainwashed using movies. The movies he mentioned were only a few examples. You don't have to have watched those particular movies. Everyone is brainwashed in a different way. Whatever you like to watch has brainwashed you. If it's not one thing it's another.