Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hon33

Veteran
About BlackPink Rose, I meant that the company forces her to change even her normal speaking voice, when she's not on camera she talks normally, otherwise, in that nasal tone.
About the idols being poor, the cases I have given were even before they auditioned, so the company didn't pay anything. And most trainees give up school, they don't have time for both.
I have agreed with you about Rosie? They have given her a concept and they want her to use that voice when singing or speaking. Their company is widely known to be a very bad company to work for. They have not treated Blackpink well. It has even been talked about how they recently copyrighted Lisa’s name, so that if she ever chooses to leave the company she will not be able to perform under her own name. They are very talented girls and they are not getting what they deserve from their company.
Many idols come from wealthy backgrounds before they are taken on as trainees. That is also very well known. As children they will have had singing lessons, dance lessons, instrumental tuition etc, etc. Companies dint train idols for nothing - it costs a lot of money and if their families can’t help with that, then the trainee will have to pay the company back after they debut. That’s why so many come from wealthier families to begin with.
Most trainees will go to school until the age of 19, even after they debut. sometimes when you see pictures of them in school uniform, it’s because they actually go to school? They go to school during the day and they practise after school. If you look at NCT for example, you will find loads of pics of individual members at their graduations. Mark and Haechan went to school together, as did Jeno and Jaemin. Jaehyun has graduation pics. Taemin and Naeun were at school at the same time. In fact, there is an interview with them where they go back to school to meet their teachers together. When Johnny from NCT first became a trainee, he stayed in Chicago for High school and only went to South Korea for the summer months. Then he also went to school in South Korea for a short time. IN and Hyunjin from Stray Kids went to school together.

https://pin.it/InLX0Yz
https://pin.it/3wJnFIt
https://pin.it/3wJnFIt
https://pin.it/9vQCGBi

https://pin.it/3zClmGp
https://pin.it/4caOdKs
Many older idols also have University degrees that they attained while working for their company.

l

sadtruth

Established
Don't be so hard on yourself... even if not EVERY SINGLE POST of us has info, it's okay, this thread is mostly for speculations, opinions etc. By being funny it's easier to relate to each other, to create a nice atmosphere :)
Maybe here we are creating this way a friendly environment? Where everyone can say what they feel and all, even if it's not every time about complex information and so on :)
Most of us are here to get rid of this addiction, if everything is so formal and all info, maybe it doesn't help that much... at some point, we all know something is wrong over there, even if we don't have all the details. So the most important is just to get rid of this addiction for good... I think it's more about the sense of belonging to a community rather than only finding information. After all, we can still find books and stuff by ourselves online (but it's harder alone), but the personal relationships are more important... it's so hard to find someone that can see over the mere appearance and knows/understands about the things we are discussing here :(
Yeah...it's nice to talk to others in the same boat. I feel like I sound silly too sometimes but talking to people who understand helps. It's really helped me see kpop in a different way and not be so attached to them. Rather than being in that crazy fandom it's good to speak to people who can see how toxic it is eventhough we kinda like it? Lol...I didn't realise how the fans were making the addiction worse until I came back to this site. I hope we can help each other like it less.

Thanks guys...it feels like free therapy lol :D:p

hb0805

Established
Yeah...it's nice to talk to others in the same boat. I feel like I sound silly too sometimes but talking to people who understand helps. It's really helped me see kpop in a different way and not be so attached to them. Rather than being in that crazy fandom it's good to speak to people who can see how toxic it is eventhough we kinda like it? Lol...I didn't realise how the fans were making the addiction worse until I came back to this site. I hope we can help each other like it less.

Thanks guys...it feels like free therapy lol :D:p
I think this is the only place where we can talk freely about what we know... talk about this with family and 'close friends' and they will only tell you that music is just 'feelings' and blah blah, it's only us overreacting etc. This way they almost make us go back into addiction and how we were before... as for me, even after 1-year break, listening again to kpop makes me feel depressive, restless and so miserable... there is definitely something wrong with it, and even after such an experience, it's so easy to doubt what we have studied and experienced by ourselves, after talking to 'outsiders'
More than free therapy, there is the best therapy : )))))
We all have similar values and beliefs here, we can understand each other so much better... even real-life therapists could still be of the world and tell us things that don't take into consideration what we have learnt here...

Do you think any of the members are one of these?
This is just completely incredible, because this ties in exactly with the information about how MK ULTRA mind control victims are created and then also how Jimins date of birth Numerology number is 11 which is a master number in numerology(which is language of the devil, and also how he is called the 333 guy because in every single video he appears at 3.33 seconds in the music videos. Theres alot I have to say here about all information gathered but I feel jimin is under mind control and one if his alters is someone who appears more feminine, if u look at him from the beginning he was manly but heI slowly became more feminine (to push satanic agenda of men becoming women and vice versa plus transgenderism etc) ppl say he matured but I dont know a single man who matured and became a totally different feminine version of themselves . Odd

I could be wrong but my intuition just says that Jimin is an innocent soul in this and that his core has no idea about the evil that is happening with BTS. The devil is deception but I pray for Jimin alot, I think hes a tortured soul inside, its public knowledge he struggles with internal conflict and insecurities . I think they have broken him down and tortured him into not knowing true reality

sadtruth

Established
I think this is the only place where we can talk freely about what we know... talk about this with family and 'close friends' and they will only tell you that music is just 'feelings' and blah blah, it's only us overreacting etc. This way they almost make us go back into addiction and how we were before... as for me, even after 1-year break, listening again to kpop makes me feel depressive, restless and so miserable... there is definitely something wrong with it, and even after such an experience, it's so easy to doubt what we have studied and experienced by ourselves, after talking to 'outsiders'
More than free therapy, there is the best therapy : )))))
We all have similar values and beliefs here, we can understand each other so much better... even real-life therapists could still be of the world and tell us things that don't take into consideration what we have learnt here...
It is like a real addiction that's hard to let go of, sometimes people in real life don't understand. They think it's easy to top but you're so emotionally connected it's hard. Like you said, that's also a sign that there's something very wrong with kpop. It's not just the music, it's the idols that make you feel personally connected to them. Ugh it's so creepy. The thing that got me watching kpop idols was how funny some of them were...I still think some clips are hilarious. It started with Got7, I think they're funny guys...but now I know there's also a sinister side to them. It's a good thing we're on here opening our eyes. I have to accept Exo are under mind control with no choice in life and Got7 are working with JYP to corrupt the world.

sadtruth

Established
I went through some previous posts and they talked about how Got7 have a lot of spells in their music videos and lyrics. There was something about Got7 casting spells to trap you in one of their lyrics. We know the occult are into all of that. It got me thinking...In their new video preview/concept they're casting spells. Their whole concept is that they are Romeo and their fans are Juliet which ties in with the whole thing where they're establishing an unrealistic relationship with fans to keep them emotionally attached. If you don't know about the occult you'd think this was a cute and touching concept, but we know it's not just that.

1587230303225.png
The bird (ahgases) represent their fans, and the boys standing as Romeo at the bottom of the balcony.

1587231670812.png
Some sort of ritual

1587230419428.png
Using Romeo and Juliet as a spell book?

And they look so evil :confused:

1587230508696.png
1587230570291.png
1587230683941.png
1587230723414.png
1587231591801.png
For some reason Jinyoung is the only one that doesn't look at the camera that's why he's not here, and he's the only one that gets a pat on the back by the leader...Ah so creepy lol

I'm convinced these guys know what they're doing. The video is not out yet so we don't know the full story yet.

Attachments

Hon33

Veteran
I went through some previous posts and they talked about how Got7 have a lot of spells in their music videos and lyrics. There was something about Got7 casting spells to trap you in one of their lyrics. We know the occult are into all of that. It got me thinking...In their new video preview/concept they're casting spells. Their whole concept is that they are Romeo and their fans are Juliet which ties in with the whole thing where they're establishing an unrealistic relationship with fans to keep them emotionally attached. If you don't know about the occult you'd think this was a cute and touching concept, but we know it's not just that.

View attachment 35130
The bird (ahgases) represent their fans, and the boys standing as Romeo at the bottom of the balcony.

View attachment 35140
Some sort of ritual

View attachment 35131
Using Romeo and Juliet as a spell book?

And they look so evil :confused:

View attachment 35132
View attachment 35133
View attachment 35134
View attachment 35135
View attachment 35139
For some reason Jinyoung is the only one that doesn't look at the camera that's why he's not here, and he's the only one that gets a pat on the back by the leader...Ah so creepy lol

I'm convinced these guys know what they're doing. The video is not out yet so we don't know the full story yet.
So you’re talking about Romeo and Juliet and I’m just wondering what you think about writers like Shakespeare? Have you studied much Shakespeare? Are you familiar with Romeo and Juliet?

You had me until ADHD is a "fake disorder". That's complete and utter BS, it CAN be proven, and lab tests can be required. It does not effect just children.
Totally. My ex husband has untreated adult adhd and it is not pretty. Very bad. And very sad. Ppl stigmatized Adhd To be so bad almost like these ppl had some serious mental illness. It needs treatment.

R@pmonster, G-dr@gon, Z!co, C ELLL, and T@eyong are all handlers for their respected groups.
Hello, what makes you say this and what evidence do u have? I read on another article saying rap monster is the handler of BTS and im needing more information on that if you may have? This is like two years late though I just joined this thread last month and I have been studying it for a month

cadiz

Star
Hello, what makes you say this and what evidence do u have? I read on another article saying rap monster is the handler of BTS and im needing more information on that if you may have? This is like two years late though I just joined this thread last month and I have been studying it for a month
not sure if you know but BTS have their own thread
here

some users with all the BT$ info only post there

sadtruth

Established
So you’re talking about Romeo and Juliet and I’m just wondering what you think about writers like Shakespeare? Have you studied much Shakespeare? Are you familiar with Romeo and Juliet?
I haven't given much thought to Shakespeare tbh. I've never been interested in his plays so I've never looked him. We had to study him, Romeo and Juliet, and Macbeth in school years ago but I can't remember enough to talk about. I do remember being disturbed by Macbeth, and I've always thought Romeo and Juliet is ridiculous and toxic. It's used to create an unrealistic view on love. His plays are very questionable and disturbing, I'm not surprised they're constantly recycled.

not sure if you know but BTS have their own thread
here

some users with all the BT$ info only post there
Hi yes I do know im just asking for this specific information

sadtruth

Established
The video I posted was showing how rapmon is being under control, there was an article about it, I'll look for it :) it explained it better than I could
And yes I think your right about the leader of each group being the main handler
Okay...thank you :)

I've read how handlers work, it's hard to imagine people we've come to know and like be handlers. Can they trigger other members alters and stuff? :/

Hon33

Veteran
I haven't given much thought to Shakespeare tbh. I've never been interested in his plays so I've never looked him. We had to study him, Romeo and Juliet, and Macbeth in school years ago but I can't remember enough to talk about. I do remember being disturbed by Macbeth, and I've always thought Romeo and Juliet is ridiculous and toxic. It's used to create an unrealistic view on love. His plays are very questionable and disturbing, I'm not surprised they're constantly recycled.
Yes, MacBeth is quite an unpleasant play. It is a very disturbing concept.
I was just interested in your opinion of Romeo and Juliet because it’s rather a good example of how even 400 or 500 years ago, controversial topics were dealt with by writers under the guise of entertainment. Juliet was supposed to be what, 13 or 14, in the play. There were deep seeded feuds between families, disobedience against parents and even suicide, so they two young lovers could be together.
Of course, getting married at 13 or 14 wouldn’t have been incredibly unusual in Shakespearean England.
I’m wondering why you think it gives an unrealistic view of love, however? It certainly went against the norms of society at that time. Shakespeare lived in a very patriarchal society where marriages would have been arranged. Young girls wouldn’t have had the freedom to choose who to marry - in fact, neither would most young men. Falling in love like Romeo and Juliet did, would have been a very controversial story-line. Juliet was a very strong female character. Girls wouldn’t have been expected to behave like she did. Shakespeare certainly pushed the boundaries of expected behaviours. I suppose a bit like many writers, artists, musicians etc have done ever since.

Cherry14

Established
Chloroquine is approved in the treatment of other Coronaviruses like SARS. There is no significant evidence yet, that it successfully treats or prevents Covid-19.
Due to the high mortality rate associated with Covid-19, it has been approved for this drug to be used in some trials, with caution. It has not been approved for treatment, in most countries. They dont know yet how Covid-19 will respond to it.
The FDA approved its use in experimental use AFTER Trump declared it was an effective treatment. The FDA were then forced to approve its use, even though they had no supporting evidence. There is a general fear now, that the use of drug in America this way, will interfere with the efficacy of trials and skew the results of the research. There is widespread controversy about the fact he forced the FDA’s hand in this way. They have been forced to approve this drug just to make Trump look good.
All research in science should be peer reviewed and thus has not yet happened with these drugs. France and China acknowledged this when discussing use of the drug. However, Trump is too stupid to understand that caveat at the end of the research these countries provided. He went ahead and said the drug was successful. Thus drug can have serious side effects and people could die as a result of incorrect use. That doesn’t matter to Trump. He wants to be seen as the person who cured the world of Covid-19. The problem with that is, the mortality stats for his country are telling a very different story.
In any case, Chloroquine is not an antibiotic, which is what I was talking about in my OP. Rather, it is an anti-malarial. Malaria is not caused by a bacterium or virus - it is caused by a type of eukaryote called plasmodium. Chloroquine is an anti-malarial which does have an effect at a cellular level on some strains of coronavirus . It is not yet clear about Covid-19.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30296-6/fulltext

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/europe-locks-down-chloroquine-scripts-as-researchers-china-report-positive-controlled-covid
Watch one at least if you can/want

Hon33

Veteran
http://instagr.am/p/B_JDjKfh1Mm/
Even with the concert being at home he had to thrown in the one eye sign. Disappointing...
Oh my word, this is so frustrating!
I know you guys here think this is a satanic symbol but this was a concert for international audiences. You have to understand what these signs mean to different people.
For most it’s just a simple “OK” symbol. That’s all it is.
No one could say this is a great cause and the celebrities are doing really well to raise money for people who really need it?
People in the USA - one of the wealthiest countries in the world - can not afford health care! They cannot afford to eat! They cannot afford to pay their rent! There is a disproportionate amount of Black and Latino people dying because for years they have been unable to afford the same standard of living as white people (and yes I’m white)! Health care, food, a roof over their head - people all around the world deserve equal access to these things and they don’t have it. These celebrities are trying to ensure that in these really dangerous times, everyone has access to the support they need, yet you want to complain about Baekhyun making a sign that in all likelihood means nothing other than Ok/Cool.
Not everything is evil and not everything has an ulterior motive.
Did you watch the stories of the harsh realities people are living in? That is real life right now - for people all around the world. People are dying! People we all know have died or will die.
For heaven’s sake! It’s not fake news. Its not a conspiracy. Viruses don’t know about conspiracies!
There are a lot of terrible things happening in the world and right now Covid-19 is about the worst. Celebrities are trying to do their part to raise awareness and money. Spend some time thinking about what you can do to help, rather than looking for evil where it doesn’t exist!

Hon33

Veteran
Watch one at least if you can/want
Look, you can consider me wrong about whatever you want but I am not wrong about this. I am a nurse, I have studied biology, my grandfather was a well-known microbiologist. Believe me, I know how to interpret the specialist information, I linked to you earlier. I understand the science behind it which I can assure you, is more than Trump does.
I have read many, many articles about the reason why the FDA shouldn’t have rushed into the decision forced upon them by Trump and I have read about the problems he has caused by saying what he did. He has caused all kinds of problems including the fact that the drug is now in short supply and supplies are having to be bought from companies in countries where the manufacturing process isn’t trustworthy.
I am not asking you to believe me, because you clearly didn’t read it understand the information I gave earlier. If you’re mature enough to look at the actual evidence for what it is, so be it.
Trump’s reckless actions are costing lives. Do you believe that the research proposal in the highly esteemed medical journal, the Lancet is wrong? Are you going to tell me it’s false? Yet you believe someone like Trump?
I simply don’t know what to say!