Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

hb0805

Established
I feel like I'm the only one who follows exo on here lol but Suho always talks about how he doesn't like the way they work and he wants to take over the company later on. I wonder why he's allowed to do that.

View attachment 35036
View attachment 35038
View attachment 35037
I am familiar with EXO too, maybe I could help : ))))))
There was also that joke between the fans that Suho is rich and he's gonna buy SM and all : ))))) it could be to keep the fan's fantasy that they are not mistreated?
Or maybe this instance shows that he's 'chosen'? Like the fans talked about BoA, Siwon, Yunho, SeoHyun, Minho etc. becoming SM's CEO, because of their 'work ethics and personality' etc. Also, Suho has a 'clean' image and hadn't any big scandals if I'm not wrong...
I think at this point it doesn't even matter what they are talking about, the fandoms are so brainwashed it's gonna be 'just a joke', 'just them being savage' always... :(

I'm just speculating : )))

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
I am familiar with EXO too, maybe I could help : ))))))
There was also that joke between the fans that Suho is rich and he's gonna buy SM and all : ))))) it could be to keep the fan's fantasy that they are not mistreated?
Or maybe this instance shows that he's 'chosen'? Like the fans talked about BoA, Siwon, Yunho, SeoHyun, Minho etc. becoming SM's CEO, because of their 'work ethics and personality' etc. Also, Suho has a 'clean' image and hadn't any big scandals if I'm not wrong...
I think at this point it doesn't even matter what they are talking about, the fandoms are so brainwashed it's gonna be 'just a joke', 'just them being savage' always... :(

I'm just speculating : )))
Yeah I wouldn't put it past them to let Exo speak openly about a few things to make it seem like they're not mistreated.

Maybe because they can't leave Suho thinks the only other way is to take over the company. Exo is copyrighted and created by SM so they can't leave if they want to carry on being Exo. I wonder if SM uses the perception that they'll be able to take over the company one day as a tactic to keep them loyal and under control aswell. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes...but these guys seem to not have any control over their career. Got7 though now I see are more accomplices than just puppets. They love JYP and come up with ideas with them etc Exo don't seem to have that unless they're good at hiding it lol

Hon33

Veteran
You're the one who said it's in the US
There's people who think they're all getting together.
Yes, when I read it back it did read like that, I didn’t mean it was in the US, just that it had been organised in the US.
I’m not trying to argue with you. I was just agreeing with you that obviously it was online and not in the US.

Hon33

Veteran
I feel like I'm the only one who follows exo on here lol but Suho always talks about how he doesn't like the way they work and he wants to take over the company later on. I wonder why he's allowed to do that.

View attachment 35036
View attachment 35038
View attachment 35037
Suho says that simply as a joke. Some of the senior groups in SM often make jokes about the company and also about Lee Sooman.
Its evidence of the good relationship that they have with him that they can joke in this way with him.

sadtruth

Established
Suho says that simply as a joke. Some of the senior groups in SM often make jokes about the company and also about Lee Sooman.
Its evidence of the good relationship that they have with him that they can joke in this way with him.
It seems like you don't agree that Kpop is controlled?....

I doubt they have a healthy relationship. Exo don't like the way they're treated and promoted, they've said it multipule times, but they have to be nice to the company they work for. You wouldn't back talk your boss either.

Hon33

Veteran
It seems like you don't agree that Kpop is controlled?....

I doubt they have a healthy relationship. Exo don't like the way they're treated and promoted, they've said it multipule times, but they have to be nice to the company they work for. You wouldn't back talk your boss either.
Look, it’s not that I don’t agree that Kpop is controlled. In reality, everything is controlled to a certain degree. There is motive behind everything we all do a lot of the time.
So yes, Kpop is controlled. It is controlled by the same things that all businesses are controlled by - demand for a product. The product in this case are the groups and obviously The biggest influence on how a group is marketed is to do with the demands placed on them by their fans. Is it right or wrong to market groups in the way they do? However, these companies are trying to appeal to a global market and that’s difficult to do. The market in Asia is very different to a western market.
The problem with trying to attribute all the these things to occultic practices etc is that it makes so many assumptions. That is almost impossible to when you take into consideration for example, that the culture of the UK, Europe, the US, South Korea, Pakistan, , the Middle Eastern countries are all so very different. You simply cannot apply the same rules across the board. Yes some actions may have associations with the occult. In another culture however, that might mean a completely different thing. The other problem is that what is normal or acceptable in one culture is viewed as unusual in another.
Yea, it’s weird in my culture that boys in Korea behave the way they do. They are very close with each other. They talk about and show emotions more freely. They don’t seem interested in girls until much later in life. To understand why that is the case, I don’t automatically assume that someone is abusing them or is shipping them for a certain agenda. I find as much information as I can about South Korean culture and I try to understand how it differs to mine and then I think about whether it’s normal in South Korea.
You might think that companies sexualise the groups too much and maybe sometimes they do, but often it’s much more innocent than anything here in the West. Kpop in the West has a big following but in general, a lot of people don’t like it. It’s too tame and too clean. Often, people make fun of Kpop stans and criticise them.
As far as Exo is concerned. Yes, some of the Chinese members took SM to court. They did do to be able to leave their contract earlier because they thought they weren’t being treated fairly. I cannot comment on that because I don’t know the details. In general, Exo seem happy at SM. It is one of the best companies to work for. The members have obtained degrees, they have worked on group and solo careers and Kai and Baekhyun have worked in SuperM. You say you wouldn’t backtalk your boss. Isn’t that what you think they are doing? The reason they can do it is because they have a good relationship with them and he accepts their jokes. If he didn’t, they wouldn’t be confident to do it? The seniors in SM seem to be highly respected by their company. The company appears to have a good dynamic. Maybe that’s all for appearance but the evidence suggests otherwise.
Your belief that the music interest is evil, prevents you from seeing these things from another perspective. In my world, it’s good to try to see things from every perspective before you make your choice.
Nothing in life is ever that straightforward -nothing is ever what it seems but that works both ways. Just because you think you can see occultic behaviours, doesn’t mean they are there. You have to be able to think critically because if you don’t you are just letting someone else with yet another agenda control your thoughts.
I’m not trying to make you see things my way. I’m just describing how I try to see things. That’s all. There is often 3 positions on any truth - your truth, my truth and the real truth. Does that make sense?

sadtruth

Established
Look, it’s not that I don’t agree that Kpop is controlled. In reality, everything is controlled to a certain degree. There is motive behind everything we all do a lot of the time.
So yes, Kpop is controlled. It is controlled by the same things that all businesses are controlled by - demand for a product. The product in this case are the groups and obviously The biggest influence on how a group is marketed is to do with the demands placed on them by their fans. Is it right or wrong to market groups in the way they do? However, these companies are trying to appeal to a global market and that’s difficult to do. The market in Asia is very different to a western market.
The problem with trying to attribute all the these things to occultic practices etc is that it makes so many assumptions. That is almost impossible to when you take into consideration for example, that the culture of the UK, Europe, the US, South Korea, Pakistan, , the Middle Eastern countries are all so very different. You simply cannot apply the same rules across the board. Yes some actions may have associations with the occult. In another culture however, that might mean a completely different thing. The other problem is that what is normal or acceptable in one culture is viewed as unusual in another.
Yea, it’s weird in my culture that boys in Korea behave the way they do. They are very close with each other. They talk about and show emotions more freely. They don’t seem interested in girls until much later in life. To understand why that is the case, I don’t automatically assume that someone is abusing them or is shipping them for a certain agenda. I find as much information as I can about South Korean culture and I try to understand how it differs to mine and then I think about whether it’s normal in South Korea.
You might think that companies sexualise the groups too much and maybe sometimes they do, but often it’s much more innocent than anything here in the West. Kpop in the West has a big following but in general, a lot of people don’t like it. It’s too tame and too clean. Often, people make fun of Kpop stans and criticise them.
As far as Exo is concerned. Yes, some of the Chinese members took SM to court. They did do to be able to leave their contract earlier because they thought they weren’t being treated fairly. I cannot comment on that because I don’t know the details. In general, Exo seem happy at SM. It is one of the best companies to work for. The members have obtained degrees, they have worked on group and solo careers and Kai and Baekhyun have worked in SuperM. You say you wouldn’t backtalk your boss. Isn’t that what you think they are doing? The reason they can do it is because they have a good relationship with them and he accepts their jokes. If he didn’t, they wouldn’t be confident to do it? The seniors in SM seem to be highly respected by their company. The company appears to have a good dynamic. Maybe that’s all for appearance but the evidence suggests otherwise.
Your belief that the music interest is evil, prevents you from seeing these things from another perspective. In my world, it’s good to try to see things from every perspective before you make your choice.
Nothing in life is ever that straightforward -nothing is ever what it seems but that works both ways. Just because you think you can see occultic behaviours, doesn’t mean they are there. You have to be able to think critically because if you don’t you are just letting someone else with yet another agenda control your thoughts.
I’m not trying to make you see things my way. I’m just describing how I try to see things. That’s all. There is often 3 positions on any truth - your truth, my truth and the real truth. Does that make sense?
I'll agree with you about the way members act and their closeness etc It's most definitely all real. The way they interact with each other is one of the reasons I liked Kpop. They use it to their advantage and milk it to keep fans. I know the culture is different - I'm not from a western background so I know same sex relationships with that much closeness is normal. I love Korean culture, it's got nothing to do with me being ignorant about it. The music industry is evil. There's no denying it. Suho is not joking, he's being controlled by them and probably wants freedom. Exo can't break their contract if they want to carry on being Exo. If they leave they'd probably wouldn't be able to perform any of their music or even keep the name Exo. They'd have to re-brand and that's not good for them. Suho keeps saying he wants to be with Exo forever so he knows they're stuck. He even said recently that he tried to learn the guitar when he was a trainee but SM told him to stop, singing and dancing was more important. I don't see that as being happy and SM being a great company. We don't know the real reason why members are allowed to do what they do. None of the companies are good. They're not going to openly tell you they're evil, are they? You just need to watch their music videos and put peices together to find out. They're all there to control these peoples lives as they wish. They won't let members tell you exactly what's going on. The seniors might be highly respected, but I would be cautious of the people who respect people like that. I'm sure you agree their music videos and messages they send out are all ritualistic and satanic? I like Exo, obviously, but even I can see that they're music videos and music is all exactly the same as the illuminati rubbish we see in western media. They have the blurring of genders, mk ultra, beta kitten programming, one eye signs, sacrifices in videos, a whole list of occult messages. So either the Exo/any other groups members are chosing to do it or they're being forced to do it.

Hon33

Veteran
I'll agree with you about the way members act and their closeness etc It's most definitely all real. The way they interact with each other is one of the reasons I liked Kpop. They use it to their advantage and milk it to keep fans. I know the culture is different - I'm not from a western background so I know same sex relationships with that much closeness is normal. I love Korean culture, it's got nothing to do with me being ignorant about it. The music industry is evil. There's no denying it. Suho is not joking, he's being controlled by them and probably wants freedom. Exo can't break their contract if they want to carry on being Exo. If they leave they'd probably wouldn't be able to perform any of their music or even keep the name Exo. They'd have to re-brand and that's not good for them. Suho keeps saying he wants to be with Exo forever so he knows they're stuck. He even said recently that he tried to learn the guitar when he was a trainee but SM told him to stop, singing and dancing was more important. I don't see that as being happy and SM being a great company. We don't know the real reason why members are allowed to do what they do. None of the companies are good. They're not going to openly tell you they're evil, are they? You just need to watch their music videos and put peices together to find out. They're all there to control these peoples lives as they wish. They won't let members tell you exactly what's going on. The seniors might be highly respected, but I would be cautious of the people who respect people like that. I'm sure you agree their music videos and messages they send out are all ritualistic and satanic? I like Exo, obviously, but even I can see that they're music videos and music is all exactly the same as the illuminati rubbish we see in western media. They have the blurring of genders, mk ultra, beta kitten programming, one eye signs, sacrifices in videos, a whole list of occult messages. So either the Exo/any other groups members are chosing to do it or they're being forced to do it.
Do you really think if Suho was that unhappy he would be able to say all those things about SM and face no consequence? That dissent makes sense? Suho has just released his first solo album.
Many of the senior groups have university degrees which they studied for while with SM. If you follow NCT or Wayv, for example, you will see that they have many opportunities outside of singing and dancing. Hendery of Wayv has drum lessons, Kun has music composition and production classes, Yangyang recently started attending German class to try to bring his German back up to the level it used to be. Ten does Japanese and Johnny mentioned recently doing a jazz dance class. Taeyong and Mark write and produce. Ten, Jisung, Jeno and Jaemin took tap dance classes. Renjun does a radio show and so did Jaehyun and Johnny. They do loads of things outside of their official career.
Many SM artists also do a lot of charity work - SHINee work with a mental health charity, Suho a children’s charity, Jeno and Jaemin work with UNICEF, Taeyong runs a scholarship for underprivileged kids. Exo works for gender equality and women’s charities.
No I don’t agree their videos are ritualistic and satanic. They have some aspects which people choose to interpret as satanic but they also can be interpreted other ways. I choose therefore to keep an open mind about it. Accusing someone of being satanic, is a really serious thing to say. It’s not something I could do without absolute proof. What sacrifices do you see in videos?
Do you have any idea what it would take for an organisation to be able to control things on such a high level?
People on this thread have spoken about the likes of Donald Trump like he is one the greatest statesmen in history and yet, he is possibly one of the most dangerous idiotic leaders, of modern times. Thousands of people are going to die in America because of his actions and he doesn’t even know how to begin to tell the truth. He is giving live conferences daily, which are being watched all around the world so when he lies and speaks nonsense, it is evident to everyone. This is the type of man many people in the world choose to believe is telling the truth and accuse others of being evil. That’s the kind of judgement which makes me want to question what it is going on in this world?

Hon33

Veteran
most blatant one yet
View attachment 35076The quote under her face says: “We all sell our souls to the devil”. Can’t make this shit up.
Thanks I’ll have a look.

sadtruth

Established
Do you really think if Suho was that unhappy he would be able to say all those things about SM and face no consequence? That dissent makes sense? Suho has just released his first solo album.
Many of the senior groups have university degrees which they studied for while with SM. If you follow NCT or Wayv, for example, you will see that they have many opportunities outside of singing and dancing. Hendery of Wayv has drum lessons, Kun has music composition and production classes, Yangyang recently started attending German class to try to bring his German back up to the level it used to be. Ten does Japanese and Johnny mentioned recently doing a jazz dance class. Taeyong and Mark write and produce. Ten, Jisung, Jeno and Jaemin took tap dance classes. Renjun does a radio show and so did Jaehyun and Johnny. They do loads of things outside of their official career.
Many SM artists also do a lot of charity work - SHINee work with a mental health charity, Suho a children’s charity, Jeno and Jaemin work with UNICEF, Taeyong runs a scholarship for underprivileged kids. Exo works for gender equality and women’s charities.
No I don’t agree their videos are ritualistic and satanic. They have some aspects which people choose to interpret as satanic but they also can be interpreted other ways. I choose therefore to keep an open mind about it. Accusing someone of being satanic, is a really serious thing to say. It’s not something I could do without absolute proof. What sacrifices do you see in videos?
Do you have any idea what it would take for an organisation to be able to control things on such a high level?
People on this thread have spoken about the likes of Donald Trump like he is one the greatest statesmen in history and yet, he is possibly one of the most dangerous idiotic leaders, of modern times. Thousands of people are going to die in America because of his actions and he doesn’t even know how to begin to tell the truth. He is giving live conferences daily, which are being watched all around the world so when he lies and speaks nonsense, it is evident to everyone. This is the type of man many people in the world choose to believe is telling the truth and accuse others of being evil. That’s the kind of judgement which makes me want to question what it is going on in this world?
You're seeing it in a completely different way because you still think this is all a conspiracy. I didn't say they can't do anything outside of their group, even if they do btw, it has to go through their company. How do you know what's been approved and what hasn't? And why?...You don't. Suho not being able to play the guitar is something he said himself, I didn't make it up. He wasn't allowed a solo until now and he's always wanted one. What makes you think it's their choice? You don't know what else other groups have been denined. Just because you see them doing things doesn't mean everything is good. Suho talks openly about his displeasure doesn't mean other groups haven't been through similar things because they don't. If you saw my original post, it was questioning why Suho was allowed to talk about it in the first place, but since you don't believe there's a darker side to Kpop you won't understand. I do know what it takes an organisation to be able to control the world, sadly it looks like you don't.

About Donald Trump, you said, "He is giving live conferences daily, which are being watched all around the world so when he lies and speaks nonsense, it is evident to everyone. " I'm sorry, no. People can't tell what's a lie and what's not. You're deniying the fact that music videos have satanic meaning to them when it's very clearly right in your face, so how can you tell Donald Trump is lying? I don't know whether Donald Trump is good or bad, but you have to understand things are deeper than what you see.

I haven't looked into kpop music videos much to give you details, I honestly stopped watching music videos years ago. The little I do watch, I see alot of MK ultra imagery but here are articles about sacrifices in kpop. You should read or re-read the rest of his articles to learn about symbolism in the entertainment business. They're accused of being satanic because they are.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/peek-boo-red-velvet-men-keep-getting-killed-music-videos/
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/k-pop-stars-eunb-rise-die-car-crash-death-foreshadowed-last-video/
How can this video have two meanings? Is it artistic to perform a ritual and kill someone? Looks plain satanic to me.

Other than a sign of marriage, wedding rings could also mean power, religion, status, even supernatural powers.

The word "ring" is first found in Genesis 41:42 where Pharaoh took his off and put it on Joseph's hand. This was not a wedding. The ring was used as a symbol of power and authority. But notice it is upon the hand of an idolatrous pagan ruler. Ancient idols wear jewelry.​
The wedding ring originated in Babylon, the cradle of civilization. The most ancient ring discovered there is in the shape of the eternal serpent. The image of the serpent biting its tail to form the circle of the ring is an ancient satanic symbol (***satanic ouroboros) . The same symbol is used by the Theosophy Cult.​
***Ouroboros ( Auroboros ) Sign of Totality​
The snake swallowing its own tail represents; rebirth, immortality, the round of existence, evolution, continuity, and perpetual movement of the universe. It symbolizes unity and infinity, with no beginning and no end. The cycle of day and night, life and death, eternal marriage, heaven and earth, good and evil are all represented by the endless turning on itself. A symbol in both Egyptian and Greek mythology.​
It is believed that ancient Egyptians viewed the ring, a never ending metal band, as representing eternal love and as having supernatural power. Rings were worn on the 4th finger of the left hand because they thought the "vena moris" or the "vein of love" ran through it, to the head.​

In this case, I think it's safe to assume that their rings symbolize power. Ch wearing it on the left and Yh on the right may portray duality (sun-moon, yin-yang, left-right) or a merging of power. I forgot to include this in my analysis:
View attachment 6395
View attachment 6394

It reminds me of this:

The Double Headed Eagle of the Scottish Rite, 33rd Degree Of Freemasonry
The symbol most widely recognized as Scottish Rite Masonry is the Double-Headed Eagle of Lagash. It is one of the oldest Royal Crests in the existence. This symbol has been in use at least a thousand years before the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt and more than 2,000 years before the building of King Solomon's Temple.
Records indicate that in the early days of modern Freemasonry the Double-Headed Eagle was first used around 1758 by a Masonic body in Paris. That Masonic body was known as “The Emperors of the East and West”, and controlled the advanced Degrees then in use. It is these degrees that became a precursor of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite. (This matches the meaning behind TVXQ's teaser released date: TVXQ released their first teaser on the 19th. If reduced by the number of days in a year (365) it would appear 287. 287 is a symbol of Indiction, an agreement in Europe that "unites east and west". With the hope of TVXQ can unite the two sides of the east and west. This agreement only happens every 15 years, representing 15 years of TVXQ in 2018.)
Our Double-Headed Eagle features the white-ribboned motto, pendant from the hilt of the sword to the point, and displaying the Latin “SPES MEA IN DEO EST”, which translates “My Hope Is In God”. As a Scottish Rite Mason you will recognize this phrase from the lessons taught in the 31°.​
Generally, the symbolic meaning of this symbol in the Scottish Rite is that of duality contained in or resolving itself in unity. Among other things, it reminds us that as man we are composed of both body and spirit, that he is both temporary and eternal; that both good and evil exist in the world and that we must perpetually espouse good while opposing evil. It also reminds us that knowledge comes both from study and insight; and that our obligations are both to ourselves and to others; that both faith and reason are necessary.​
The various symbols of the Scottish Rite do not easily reveal their meanings to us; furthermore, there may be many meanings to any one symbol. Only after thought and reflection do they fulfill their function and begin to trigger ideas in the mind.​

This is probably what they want to do with the power:

Thank you. Is this what you mean? It looks like a horse head to me, but it could mean something as well.
View attachment 6400

I just noticed that there's also a goat head (symbolizes Baphomet).
View attachment 6398

EDIT: The length of the MV is precisely 3:33.

I'd say people are drawn to Ancient Egyptian stuff because of its forbidden knowledge. The Ancient Egyptian was one of the greatest civilizations in the history, they were said to be technologically advanced with access to real magic, or what we know now as godlike powers.

Magic in ancient Egypt was not a parlor trick or illusion; it was the harnessing of the powers of natural laws, conceived of as supernatural entities, in order to achieve a certain goal. To the Egyptians, a world without magic was inconceivable. It was through magic that the world had been created, magic sustained the world daily, magic healed when one was sick, gave when one had nothing, and assured one of eternal life after death. The Egyptologist James Henry Breasted has famously remarked how magic infused every aspect of ancient Egyptian life and was "as much a matter of course as sleep or the preparation of food" (200). Magic was present in one's conception, birth, life, death, and afterlife and was represented by a god who was older than creation: Heka.​
In their role as defenders of the faith, they were also expected to be able to display the power of their god against those of any other nation. A famous example of this is given in the biblical book of Exodus (7:10-12) when Moses and Aaron confront the Egyptian "wise men and sorcerors".​
Many people argue that there are connections between the Ancient Egyptian civilization and Atlantis.
From my extensive research and interest in metaphysics, I became aware that Plato’s Atlantis story and stories of even older civilizations, such as that of Lemuria in the Pacific Ocean, are accepted parts of the Western metaphysical tradition.​
Groups such as,​
  • the Rosicrucians
    • the Freemasons
    • the Theosophical Society
    • the Association of Research and Enlightenment
    • the Order of the Golden Dawn
    • the Poor Knights of The Temple of Solomon (the Knights Templar)
...have all accepted the myth of Atlantis as a real event that occurred in time and space.​
In the early 1970s when I first discovered the works of Edgar Cayce and his channelings about Atlantis, I became very interested in the subject and read many books, especially those of Ignatius Donnelly, Robert Stacey-Judd and Manly P. Hall. Cayce’s channelings were fascinating and detailed, and based on the accounts of his life story, he seemed to be a very credible source. The linkage of Atlantis to ancient Egypt was also particularly strong in Cayce’s channelings, and for a while it seemed logical to me in my research in its early stages in the 1970s that Egypt had arisen as a result of a migration of advanced beings from the doomed Atlantic island continent.​
Everything goes back to the fall of man, when the Devil tempted Adam and Eve by his powers and promises to become godlike. Humans' obsessions with power does not cease nor disappear since the first humans.

The Pyramid Texts are the earliest known collection of sacred knowledge yet discovered anywhere in the world. There are repeated references to a 'First Time,' an era when Egypt was ruled directly by the Gods, especially Thoth(Lucifer), who according to legend, gave the Egyptians the sacred gift of [forbidden] knowledge.​
Rosslyn: Guardians of the Secrets of the Holy Grail p. 3
EDIT:
It turns out that Thoth left behind a book with the Pharoahs and the Egyptian elite. This book, known as the Book of Thoth, contains his secret teachings. The Book of Thoth is the Rossetta Stone that unlocks the ancient Egyptian mysteries. According the thirty-third-degree Freemason Manly Hall, the Book of Thoth’s pages were “covered with strange hieroglyphic figures and symbols, which gave those acquainted with their use unlimited power over the spirits of the air and subterranean divinities. When certain areas of the brain are stimulated by the secret processes of the Mysteries, the consciousness of man is extended and he is permitted to behold the Immortals and enter into the presence of the superior gods.” He also states that the Book of Thoth is the “key to immortality.” (Source: The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Manly Hall p.96)​
Having infiltrated the world’s economic, political, and religious organizations, ergo, having secretly taken over the world, the Freemasons are logically in possession of this book. It is no coincidence that they are the world’s most prominent religious sect that follows the Egyptian mysteries. Apparently, the Book of Thoth, which was originally kept in a golden box, was eventually taken out of the land of the Pharoahs. "The faithful initiates carried it sealed in the sacred casket into another land. The book is still in existence and continues to lead the disciples of this age into the presence of the Immortals . . . the apostolic succession from the first hierophant initiated by Hermes [Thoth] himself remains unbroken to this day.” (Source: The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Manly Hall p. 97) Was this book the "treasure" which was found by the Knights Templar when they entered the ruins of King Solomon's Temple during the Holy Crusades? Was this the source of their fantastic power and wealth? Did their meteoric rise as the first bankers of Europe cause the jealous backlash of King Philippe IV of France and Pope Clement V? Were the executions of Jacques De Molay and other Templar leaders in March of 1314 at the hands of these Catholic leaders the motive behind the Templar's stealthy dispersal into Freemasonry? Furthermore, did the subsequent building of the Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland by Masonic descendants of the Knights Templar hint at the location of this inscrutable Luciferian treasure?​
In summation, those who possess Satan’s coveted book of witchcraft have held it in unbroken succession since Thoth’s appearance in 40,000 BC. It is reasonable to assume by extension that this select group of people that practice the Egyptian Mysteries has held an unfair advantage over the rest of humanity and has used this book to bewitch us under a barrage of Satanic magic and deception. Apparently, the Book of Thoth is the world’s Satanic Holy Grail, the key to power and influence on the earth, and it is utilized by the solar Luciferians to keep humanity enslaved via its matrix of deceptions and altered reality, which I have referred to as “the devil’s tapestry.”​
Above is the Egyptian god Thoth, the vocal attribute of a greater Eyptian god known as Horus. According to Masonic elites, Thoth visited Egypt in 40,000 B.C. and bestowed the Egyptian elite with the coveted Book of Thoth. Unbeknownst to the Egyptians, Thoth was none other than Satan himself. His book of secret Satanic teachings has been used to bewitch humanity by a secretive inner circle of Freemasons since it's clandestine introduction into the world during ancient times.​

I believe the moment Lucifer transgressed against God, he lost his angelic power. Satan now has no power or authority of his own; he only has what he has been able to deceive people into giving him. Now, that is a powerful statement.​
Think about what that means to you as a believer. When we are resisting the devil and fighting against him, Satan does not have a superior power or authority. He is absolutely dependent upon the cooperation of a human being who will empower him with the authority God gave them.​
I personally believe that the Ancient Egyptians were ordinary people, tricked by the Devil into believing that they were godlike. As a proof, they worshipped an eclectic mix of local gods, demi-gods and supernatural beings; so they depended on something else (the Devil and his minions) rather than their own selves. They really couldn't beat God at the end of the day.

The overwhelming sense of these passages is that Pharaoh was consumed by his own vanity and sense of importance. God merely allowed the fullest expression of his already obdurate frame of mind. “After all,” Pharaoh may have thought, “if I am a god in this powerful kingdom, why should I submit to a god of slaves?”​
The God of the Hebrew slaves demonstrated to Pharaoh that He was the only true God. God humbled him by successive plagues until he was worn down, struggling reluctantly every inch of the way, and coming to the painful realization of God’s awesome power and His irresistible bidding. In the process, Egypt was ruined (Exodus 10:7) and the army decimated (Exodus 14:27–28). The futility of human vanity and rejection of God was a very hard lesson to learn.​
Thank you for all ur efforts and amazing information

hb0805

Established
You're seeing it in a completely different way because you still think this is all a conspiracy. I didn't say they can't do anything outside of their group, even if they do btw, it has to go through their company. How do you know what's been approved and what hasn't? And why?...You don't. Suho not being able to play the guitar is something he said himself, I didn't make it up. He wasn't allowed a solo until now and he's always wanted one. What makes you think it's their choice? You don't know what else other groups have been denined. Just because you see them doing things doesn't mean everything is good. Suho talks openly about his displeasure doesn't mean other groups haven't been through similar things because they don't. If you saw my original post, it was questioning why Suho was allowed to talk about it in the first place, but since you don't believe there's a darker side to Kpop you won't understand. I do know what it takes an organisation to be able to control the world, sadly it looks like you don't.

About Donald Trump, you said, "He is giving live conferences daily, which are being watched all around the world so when he lies and speaks nonsense, it is evident to everyone. " I'm sorry, no. People can't tell what's a lie and what's not. You're deniying the fact that music videos have satanic meaning to them when it's very clearly right in your face, so how can you tell Donald Trump is lying? I don't know whether Donald Trump is good or bad, but you have to understand things are deeper than what you see.

I haven't looked into kpop music videos much to give you details, I honestly stopped watching music videos years ago. The little I do watch, I see alot of MK ultra imagery but here are articles about sacrifices in kpop. You should read or re-read the rest of his articles to learn about symbolism in the entertainment business. They're accused of being satanic because they are.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/peek-boo-red-velvet-men-keep-getting-killed-music-videos/
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/k-pop-stars-eunb-rise-die-car-crash-death-foreshadowed-last-video/
How can this video have two meanings? Is it artistic to perform a ritual and kill someone? Looks plain satanic to me.
Also, I would like to add those videos of BlackPink Rose, when she is not on camera she talks in a deep voice, and then suddenly starts talking in that cutesy, noisy voice when on-screen... if EVEN THEIR VOICE is changed... what do you think about the rest? Maybe they have to learn a whole story to tell the people around: everyone was super poor before debuting, they were struggling etc.... it's kinda repetitive... ex. GOT7's Jackson said that they were so poor and his mom had to teach all day long etc., yet he studied in a super-expensive school and it turns out that his mother is actually a businesswoman, so... it seems he had lied

Why are the pages disappearing? Shouldn't this one be 520?

hb0805

Established
its okay i just deleted all my posts again cuz they were ridiculous, i dont really think before i post lol
Nooo, I don't think they are ridiculous... and if someone in the future reads this thread, the context could be lost... so maybe it's good to keep them
If I gave a laugh reaction to some of your posts, I hope you haven't misunderstood me... I didn't mean to mock you or say that the content was ridiculous or anything...
I think maybe you should keep them? Or maybe edit them if you think something is not well expressed :)

hb0805

Established
no its okay alot of them were meant to be funny and sarcastic lol
i dont really have anything deep or informative to offer on the table
Don't be so hard on yourself... even if not EVERY SINGLE POST of us has info, it's okay, this thread is mostly for speculations, opinions etc. By being funny it's easier to relate to each other, to create a nice atmosphere :)
Maybe here we are creating this way a friendly environment? Where everyone can say what they feel and all, even if it's not every time about complex information and so on :)
Most of us are here to get rid of this addiction, if everything is so formal and all info, maybe it doesn't help that much... at some point, we all know something is wrong over there, even if we don't have all the details. So the most important is just to get rid of this addiction for good... I think it's more about the sense of belonging to a community rather than only finding information. After all, we can still find books and stuff by ourselves online (but it's harder alone), but the personal relationships are more important... it's so hard to find someone that can see over the mere appearance and knows/understands about the things we are discussing here :(

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran

Okay, so briefly back to Donald Trump, although I don’t want to derail the thread. I know he is lying and others know he is lying because we see him do it daily. He says something in one news conference and then the next day, he says he didn’t say it and accuses the media of making up false news. The problem with that being, that when something is put on television or the internet live, it stays there forever. There will always be someone - in this case lots of people - who save a copy of it and produce it and prove he said it. We know he lies because news stations all over the world are playing it all back in utter disbelief! Nevertheless, his supporters blindly believe him. That’s very frightening!
Of course, you’ll probably try to convince me that what we all watched live wasn’t actually live and wasn’t actually him, even though the Whitehouse has officially announced there will be a live broadcast at that time every day - by him! He can sit there straight-faced and say the reporters are putting out false news and the whole world is laughing at him and his supporters, while actually being terrified for the people who live there under his control.
This man, as the President of the USA, hadn’t even got enough knowledge about viruses to know they can’t be killed by antibiotics.
I on the other hand as a nurse, and the granddaughter of a respected microbiologist, know that antibiotics cannot treat viruses! That is how I know he talks nonsense! That’s a huge mistake for the most powerful man in the world to make! If he is going to go on television and talk about viruses, he should at least know one of the most basic things about them and that is they can’t be killed by antibiotics! Dies he think there would be a world-wide pandemic if it was as simple as killing it with antibiotics?

Hon33

Veteran
Also, I would like to add those videos of BlackPink Rose, when she is not on camera she talks in a deep voice, and then suddenly starts talking in that cutesy, noisy voice when on-screen... if EVEN THEIR VOICE is changed... what do you think about the rest? Maybe they have to learn a whole story to tell the people around: everyone was super poor before debuting, they were struggling etc.... it's kinda repetitive... ex. GOT7's Jackson said that they were so poor and his mom had to teach all day long etc., yet he studied in a super-expensive school and it turns out that his mother is actually a businesswoman, so... it seems he had lied

Why are the pages disappearing? Shouldn't this one be 520?
Blackpink’s company are notoriously problematic. They want Rosie to fit a certain concept and they have told her to sing that way. Her voice is still good but her own is much better.
About people being poor before debuting. I think it’s well known that many idols come from wealthier families. They would have to be wealthy to help pay with the costs. If they don’t have family support to pay for schools, the company often pays for it and the trainees pay them back after they debut.
It is my understanding that in Asian culture children and education are very highly valued. Parents will often put paying for them to go an expensive school before everything else.

Cherry14

Established
Okay, so briefly back to Donald Trump, although I don’t want to derail the thread. I know he is lying and others know he is lying because we see him do it daily. He says something in one news conference and then the next day, he says he didn’t say it and accuses the media of making up false news. The problem with that being, that when something is put on television or the internet live, it stays there forever. There will always be someone - in this case lots of people - who save a copy of it and produce it and prove he said it. We know he lies because news stations all over the world are playing it all back in utter disbelief! Nevertheless, his supporters blindly believe him. That’s very frightening!
Of course, you’ll probably try to convince me that what we all watched live wasn’t actually live and wasn’t actually him, even though the Whitehouse has officially announced there will be a live broadcast at that time every day - by him! He can sit there straight-faced and say the reporters are putting out false news and the whole world is laughing at him and his supporters, while actually being terrified for the people who live there under his control.
This man, as the President of the USA, hadn’t even got enough knowledge about viruses to know they can’t be killed by antibiotics.
I on the other hand as a nurse, and the granddaughter of a respected microbiologist, know that antibiotics cannot treat viruses! That is how I know he talks nonsense! That’s a huge mistake for the most powerful man in the world to make! If he is going to go on television and talk about viruses, he should at least know one of the most basic things about them and that is they can’t be killed by antibiotics! Dies he think there would be a world-wide pandemic if it was as simple as killing it with antibiotics?

Like things would be better off with someone like Hillary Clinton, Nancy pelosi or Joe Biden *rolls eyes*.
What Donald trump has done is not follow the globalist agenda that almost every country has, which yeah sorry I think that is good, from what I see americans in 2020 elections only have two options Donald trump or socialism that also comes with several bad things such as open borders, gender ideology nonsense, climate change radical measures such as AOC's Green new deal etc. , I do care about this since that important decision will have a huge impact on my country. Is he a perfect president no, is he a Saint certainly not, but hell I wish the president of my country would do half of the things he does
And fyi the fda approved the medicine for malaria and they were going to conduct studies , they didn't say it was a cure, it was intended only to treat the disease

Veranda57

Rookie
Like things would be better off with someone like Hillary Clinton, Nancy pelosi or Joe Biden *rolls eyes*.
What Donald trump has done is not follow the globalist agenda that almost every country has, which yeah sorry I think that is good, from what I see americans in 2020 elections only have two options Donald trump or socialism that also comes with several bad things such as open borders, gender ideology nonsense, climate change radical measures such as AOC's Green new deal etc. , I do care about this since that important decision will have a huge impact on my country. Is he a perfect president no, is he a Saint certainly not, but hell I wish the president of my country would do half of the things he does
And fyi the fda approved the medicine for malaria and they were going to conduct studies , they didn't say it was a cure, it was intended only to treat the disease
Agreed..100%

Last edited:

hb0805

Established
Blackpink’s company are notoriously problematic. They want Rosie to fit a certain concept and they have told her to sing that way. Her voice is still good but her own is much better.
About people being poor before debuting. I think it’s well known that many idols come from wealthier families. They would have to be wealthy to help pay with the costs. If they don’t have family support to pay for schools, the company often pays for it and the trainees pay them back after they debut.
It is my understanding that in Asian culture children and education are very highly valued. Parents will often put paying for them to go an expensive school before everything else.
About BlackPink Rose, I meant that the company forces her to change even her normal speaking voice, when she's not on camera she talks normally, otherwise, in that nasal tone.
About the idols being poor, the cases I have given were even before they auditioned, so the company didn't pay anything. And most trainees give up school, they don't have time for both.

Hon33

Veteran
Chloroquine is approved in the treatment of other Coronaviruses like SARS. There is no significant evidence yet, that it successfully treats or prevents Covid-19.
Due to the high mortality rate associated with Covid-19, it has been approved for this drug to be used in some trials, with caution. It has not been approved for treatment, in most countries. They dont know yet how Covid-19 will respond to it.
The FDA approved its use in experimental use AFTER Trump declared it was an effective treatment. The FDA were then forced to approve its use, even though they had no supporting evidence. There is a general fear now, that the use of drug in America this way, will interfere with the efficacy of trials and skew the results of the research. There is widespread controversy about the fact he forced the FDA’s hand in this way. They have been forced to approve this drug just to make Trump look good.
All research in science should be peer reviewed and thus has not yet happened with these drugs. France and China acknowledged this when discussing use of the drug. However, Trump is too stupid to understand that caveat at the end of the research these countries provided. He went ahead and said the drug was successful. Thus drug can have serious side effects and people could die as a result of incorrect use. That doesn’t matter to Trump. He wants to be seen as the person who cured the world of Covid-19. The problem with that is, the mortality stats for his country are telling a very different story.
In any case, Chloroquine is not an antibiotic, which is what I was talking about in my OP. Rather, it is an anti-malarial. Malaria is not caused by a bacterium or virus - it is caused by a type of eukaryote called plasmodium. Chloroquine is an anti-malarial which does have an effect at a cellular level on some strains of coronavirus . It is not yet clear about Covid-19.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30296-6/fulltext

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/europe-locks-down-chloroquine-scripts-as-researchers-china-report-positive-controlled-covid