Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hon33

Veteran
lol wdym u aint finding it
full of bs
if your interested, watch this doc
if your still "concerned" and in disbelief at this proof then idk why you still bother to lurk here
Ok, so I have watched your documentary and I have so many questions about it, I don’t even know where to begin.
One thing I do want to be clear about though, is this. High-level paedophilia and sex rings are not a conspiracy. They are very much a reality! No one in their right mind would ever deny that! The practices of paedophile rings which use code words etc to communicate with each other is widely acknowledged. It is the reason why companies like YouTube have tightened up on content which shows and is designed to attract children. For example, the current trend for family vloggers - their channels have comments etc restricted because paedophiles would make a seemingly innocent comment and put a time-stamp on it, to indicate to others that there was something of interest at that place in the video. If you went to the time stamp, you might find an image of a child in a situation which a paedophile could screen shot and manipulate for their own pleasure.
As for the rest of the video? Well, I really don’t know where to start!

Hon33

Veteran
So sad... yet if we show this to someone they will come again with 'conspiracy', 'this site is not trustworthy', 'you also get info from the internet just like me' blah blah
Like what can we even do to wake up the people? I think it could be the same for all of us, it's so hard to wake up even our own family...
It seems that if people have a good life, they just don't care about all this...
On another note... if Trump is absolutely right and never wrong, as Liz said in those articles, how did he become president? Isn't it that they all must be initiated and yada yada...? There was some article (I hope to find the link) that Justin Bieber said that Trump also participated in those rituals but he never harmed children... but still maybe he is not completely innocent?
As I said above - the practices of paedophiles are nothing to do with conspiracies. It is widely acknowledged in the west to be a huge, huge problem. Governments all around the world have huge task forces working to break as many of these rings as possible.
The internet has a huge part to play in allowing these rings to exist and sharing of images and footage more widely. It is endemic at every level of society - from men and women in positions of great power to those who have no power or money or anything.
You are not wrong about bring concerned about that. You are however incorrect in assuming it’s a conspiracy or something which is brushed under the carpet. Perhaps in the past it was, but not anymore. People are only too aware of it and despise it.

subsolar

Rookie
hello :)
first of all, sorry for the slightly out-of-place comment!

i'm not really into k-pop lately, besides occasional listens to some songs, i'm away from the fandoms and stanning culture. i've been listening mostly to B1A4 and BAP. i'm wondering if anyone knows things about them?
both might've had very slight symbolism in their mvs - or even nothing at all - but never blatant.

BAP sued their company a few years ago due to unfair profit distribution and they succeeded. it is very uncommon for k-pop groups to stand up agaisnt mistreatment and unfairness, so i was surprised and relieved for them. back then, they were considered to have the potential of BTS and were compared often, and many still claim they were underrated and could be topping charts right now... they were a big, promising boy group in 2013/2014.

B1A4 once had a big and loyal audience, since they came off as simple, sweet and talented men who wrote and composed all their songs - some fans still claim they are the best self-produced k-pop group nowadays. they maintain a stable small fandom. they were always very lowkey, released uplifting songs and never seemed very restrained by their company.

both of these groups either disbanded or had members leave without facing much backlash, humiliation or public scandals or scrutination by the general public.

i'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about them since i haven't seen them being discussed in this thread.
thank you in advance, i really like this thread!

hb0805

Established
hello :)
first of all, sorry for the slightly out-of-place comment!

i'm not really into k-pop lately, besides occasional listens to some songs, i'm away from the fandoms and stanning culture. i've been listening mostly to B1A4 and BAP. i'm wondering if anyone knows things about them?
both might've had very slight symbolism in their mvs - or even nothing at all - but never blatant.

BAP sued their company a few years ago due to unfair profit distribution and they succeeded. it is very uncommon for k-pop groups to stand up agaisnt mistreatment and unfairness, so i was surprised and relieved for them. back then, they were considered to have the potential of BTS and were compared often, and many still claim they were underrated and could be topping charts right now... they were a big, promising boy group in 2013/2014.

B1A4 once had a big and loyal audience, since they came off as simple, sweet and talented men who wrote and composed all their songs - some fans still claim they are the best self-produced k-pop group nowadays. they maintain a stable small fandom. they were always very lowkey, released uplifting songs and never seemed very restrained by their company.

both of these groups either disbanded or had members leave without facing much backlash, humiliation or public scandals or scrutination by the general public.

i'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about them since i haven't seen them being discussed in this thread.
thank you in advance, i really like this thread!
Hello ^^
And welcome to the thread~
Your comment is not out of place, don't worry :)

I personally don't know much about them (I've only listened to Nalina and Shall we dance and got a classical-Korean vibe??? --- so I'm super uninformed :))))) )
Maybe they belong to the older generation, and that's why they didn't make it so big, or their company was rather small... maybe all this occult thing started with Bighit/since 2016-ish (I mean on a larger scale)
What happened to their career after the lawsuit? They got out of the industry or they all went solo?
It is possible that they didn't do the rituals that we have discussed here, but I think that nobody in the industry is totally innocent, maybe in Korea is not that much about paedophilia yet and stuff like in the west, but they have other things (like the scandals from YG, for example).
I really hope someone here is better informed about them and is able to help you, but if you want, you can post some videos here and we will analyze them together, we will all contribute ^^

hb0805

Established
Yes, that's why I talked about it... they even said in that ad that she is possibly the most influential artist ever :)))))))
Or something like that. As for me, I have never heard of her 'art', I know about her for her witchcraft (A Call for an Uprising)
I mean her case is very extreme, so a lot of people knew what was happening, that's why the ad was taken down.
But still... I think the people are still asleep to not-so-blatant cases (musicians, politicians etc.)

Have you heard of kpop artist being 'inspired' or talking about her? Like how Jungk00k talks about Billie Eilish and other occultists...
Maybe in the future she will also have interest in working with kpop artists

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
young people learned about her through lady gaga
, if she was to work with a kpop idol on some art project/exhibition she could brainwash them (kpop fans) as well
I don’t know about connections to Satanism, but the things she has done are most definitely outside the boundaries of normal. She appears to me as someone who is really not mentally stable.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Guys, you do realise that most of these idols don’t write their own lyrics and don’t create their own music videos.
If you think there is some underlying message in a video - like someone mentioned Jonghyun - you have to remember he was not responsible for making the video!
Have you any idea how many people would have to be involved in the level of conspiracies you are talking about?
Completely agree that's why singers are seen as puppets.Mostly they don't know the symbols apart from a few who are involved.Dont be in denial though cause a handful of idols are willingfully take part in rituals.I only feel bad about the ones who are forced to take them.Its not easy to get out of the system.Managers abuse them in different ways and in a documentary a trainee said that she tried to runaway but her manager tracked her down.

This video literally shows you everything you need to know in a part the singer is shown from the director hand symbols to do.

tmbrown3

Rookie
The lights flickering could symbolize demonic presence, like in the horror movies; there are also mirrors and mannequins (classic alter-ego meaning). That water at the beginning (flood) could signify baptism?
I've noticed at 1:30 it kinda looks like mocking that cross-sign Catholics make... you know what I mean? It got my attention in particular, but maybe I am interpreting it wrong :))))
Also at some point, there were six crystal balls, all of different colours... could it also mean some divination/witchcraft something like that? Or something related to astrology/planets, stuff like that?
I get it with that one eye highlighted by light... but why rainbow light? LGBTQP agenda?
Also there is that make-up trend lately to have some ?small pearls? at the corner of the eye, it just looks.... kinda weird...
marcella is na eun's catholic name too (0:41)

sadtruth

Established
Do you guys think Kpop idols have also been through MK Ultra? It seems like they're easier to control without it because of the brainwashing they've been through as trainees, but they also have the two person persona thing going on in their videos and promotions. Like how EXO in Obsession have X-EXO as their darker personalities. It's clearly illuminati stuff but are they really different people? Sometimes they talk about them in 3rd person so it's probably true :/ unless they're using it as an excuse to promote dark, satanic themes which might be the case. Idols seem more real than western celebrities and connect to their audience more, plus we can see how they're controlled so that's why it feels less likely.

MK Ultra has always been something I can't wrap my mind around. Just thinking about the people I like going through all that torture and then living as different alters hurts my brain. After learning about MK ultra victims and discovering they have DID (dissociative identity disorder) It's hard to see celebrities/idols the same. I guess I'd like to believe it's not true and that they're the one person I know.

Cherry14

Established
you can even see the smallest of details
at 6 sec they make the triangle hand sign part of choreography
but this song is such a bop, does anyone know what it is called? I want to hear the full version :D
I'm almost sure it's a got 7's song the symbolism in the mv was so blatant, honestly I recommend if you watch a kpop mv watch it without sound

cadiz

Star
Tell me why people want to be Kpop idol?
Because they love music ? NO, Kpop is degradation of music and companies have no concern to make art. The focus is just generic, easy listening music to get money.
pretty much...how many kpop idols talk about street casting . And being chosen because of their looks?
talent is secondary....thats why you have groups with 10 members and only one or two can actually sing

why you say about the pedo kpop groups is correct too, all the girls are sexualized, made to wear school uniforms and even speak like babys doing the awful Aegyo for older men.

Try to watch this video without cringing

hb0805

Established
Do you guys think Kpop idols have also been through MK Ultra? It seems like they're easier to control without it because of the brainwashing they've been through as trainees, but they also have the two person persona thing going on in their videos and promotions. Like how EXO in Obsession have X-EXO as their darker personalities. It's clearly illuminati stuff but are they really different people? Sometimes they talk about them in 3rd person so it's probably true :/ unless they're using it as an excuse to promote dark, satanic themes which might be the case. Idols seem more real than western celebrities and connect to their audience more, plus we can see how they're controlled so that's why it feels less likely.

MK Ultra has always been something I can't wrap my mind around. Just thinking about the people I like going through all that torture and then living as different alters hurts my brain. After learning about MK ultra victims and discovering they have DID (dissociative identity disorder) It's hard to see celebrities/idols the same. I guess I'd like to believe it's not true and that they're the one person I know.
I think it is true... of course, maybe they are tortured differently than kids (the 'best' age for creating a slave is 1-8 years old)
Also, maybe they have different techniques, sasaengs could be one way to traumatize them, and also the strict diet and little sleep can mess up with their mind.
Especially with big groups now, it must be true (Exo, Blackpink, BTS, TXT and a 'p!zz@g@te' photoshoot, meaning that they are victims of child/teenager abuse). Maybe in the past, they 'only' required of artists to sleep with someone powerful (especially for girl groups), but now it has gotten way more complex...
Those symbols in MVs are more than just pledging allegiance... they could show what the artists are going through. Maybe the artists don't really know that they are abused like the technique could be very subtle or something (you know when you trust someone and you don't really see how they are toxic and all)

hb0805

Established
you can even see the smallest of details
at 6 sec they make the triangle hand sign part of choreography
but this song is such a bop, does anyone know what it is called? I want to hear the full version :D
It is LOOK by GOT7 if you look them up... in the last year, they got so much into the occult... Jackson in America got into Kabbalah (wears that red string on his hand like Madonna), Yugyeom has a super weird big tattoo on his whole back (very occult vibe) etc.
So be careful with them and with kpop in general :(
Yeah, it sounds good and all, but I think it's better to not listen to it and get addicted again... wait a few days till the temptation goes away :(

Last edited:

subsolar

Rookie
Hello ^^
And welcome to the thread~
Your comment is not out of place, don't worry :)

I personally don't know much about them (I've only listened to Nalina and Shall we dance and got a classical-Korean vibe??? --- so I'm super uninformed :))))) )
Maybe they belong to the older generation, and that's why they didn't make it so big, or their company was rather small... maybe all this occult thing started with Bighit/since 2016-ish (I mean on a larger scale)
What happened to their career after the lawsuit? They got out of the industry or they all went solo?
It is possible that they didn't do the rituals that we have discussed here, but I think that nobody in the industry is totally innocent, maybe in Korea is not that much about paedophilia yet and stuff like in the west, but they have other things (like the scandals from YG, for example).
I really hope someone here is better informed about them and is able to help you, but if you want, you can post some videos here and we will analyze them together, we will all contribute ^^
thank you!
the ones behind Nalina and Shall We Dance are Block B though! the confusion is understandable, there are a lot of k-pop groups starting with B :)
it's true that lately the tie betwen k-pop and elites/satanists is stronger and more evident, but it existed back then too! there are plenty of "old" groups, many of them who never became really known, like A-JAX per example (their mv "Insane" is full of symbolism).

after the lawsuit, some of the members remain in the industry but honestly, i haven't heard about them in months; they might release things once in a while but it doesn't trend or really have much impact.

in B1A4's case, i can only grasp symbolism in one of their very first mvs:
the occasional 666 signs (the song title is OK though, it's debatable the truly meant it as 666. nothing is for sure) and the pins and accessories on one of the members' beanie, and the eye on the t-shirt of one of them too. that's an old release of theirs, and recently there's really nothing in my pov.

in BAP's, i admit i didn't go recap all of their mvs, but at least in more than half of them, nothing. however, there's the fact that they featured on One Direction's Best Song Ever music video:
1c402f75fc19663e8fa25e4ef08dafe9.jpg

I know B@p. Except dancers, they are definitely more talented than beetea-es. Now they are doing solo, I haven't notice symbolism in Bang Yongguk's mvs. I am actually happy for them because if they were popular, elites could choose them too like Beeteaes.
Right? Zelo was considered the original Golden Maknae. I'm happy for them as well, i don't know what happened inbetween but it seems they drifted away from the path that they were supposed to walk on.

Hon33

Veteran
p***phile is not only serious problem in western but in Asia too. Think about anime series and movies in Japan full of p***philia scenes and also look at Kpop. Under aged girls wearing super mini skirt and dance. Most of the concepts are mixing of innocent and sexy style. Even adult idols are dressed like a high school girls for "concept".

In this video tz*y* was 16 years old. Watch this video. What can you say about it ? Is this normal? Tell me why tw*ce has more fanboys than fangirls, they have innocent girl concept? but their clothes and dancing style is mixed with cute and sexy and this is not new, Kpop have always been like this.

Look at the second video, ap*nk's song, they have innocent concept too. Look at the seconds between 0:20-1:00. Is this dance totally innocent? What about the low camera angle and their super mini skirts. By the way, this kind of "cute and sexy style" are used in all kpop groups mvs, not just in the one's that have innocent concept.

Yes companies are evil but idols are not totally innocent too. They know what they are doing. Tell me why people want to be Kpop idol?
Because they love music ? NO, Kpop is degradation of music and companies have no concern to make art. The focus is just generic, easy listening music to get money. People want to be an idol because of fame and money. They love the attention and if your group is popular you can earn lots of money. They do not want to go college and work in 8am to 5pm job, that is it.

Idols are not innocent, most of them are materialistic people who have had the opportunity to become famous.(or their families are)
Kpop companies become the center of violation of human rights and p***philia and music is their tool.

How can a right minded adult support this toxic system when he/she saw all of these ? There are two answers for this.
1) you are not right minded and need a therapy.
2) You are here on purpose, maybe they pay you. If this is the case, I have news for you, you are not wasting our time, you are only wasting yours and defending this toxic system will cost you a lot. You waste your life in this world as the pawn of the satanist elites' system, think about after life and rewards given by God, do not waste your life for them.They don't give sh*t about anyone including you. You might think you're smart because you're dealing with people here, but you're the one who's deceived.

Kpop is toxic and especially not suitable for kids and teenagers !!! All of the elements that make up this toxic and harmful system should be criticized!!!
Where do I even start with this post?

1) Yes, paedophilia is a worldwide problem. No one actually said it wasn’t?
2) Just to be clear when we are talking about paedophilia, we are talking about individuals who are interested in pre-pubescent children - children below the age of 10 or 11 mostly. That’s not my opinion - that is fact.
3) I can’t speak for wherever you live but in the west it is perfectly normal for boys to like girl groups and girls to like boy groups.I’m not trying to stereotype. In the west however, the majority of support for Kpop is female - not all, but the largest percentage.
4) The fact that you say Kpop is a degradation of music, shows how little you know about music. Whether you like it or not, some of the composition in Kpop is nothing short of genius. Have a listen to classical musicians or music producers analyse Kpop. Listen to what they say about the complexity of the things they do with the music. If you are not from a music background, you won’t understand it. I am assuming you are not because if you were you would appreciate how technically brilliant some of it is. Then you might understand why people all around the world are in awe of the composers, producers and performers.
5) I’m not right-minded? Okay, if that’s what you want to believe. You should know however - because it will benefit you in the big bad world - not everyone who doesn’t share your opinion is insane. You should know also that none of what you offer is proof. You clearly are too naive to understand what evidence really is. You don‘t know to tell a reliable source from an unreliable source. Don’t they teach you that in school? Oh I forgot, schools are evil too!
6)I have been deliberately planted here and am paid to be here! This is the funniest! You are delusional! The pawn of the satanists’ elite system? That would be funny if it wasn’t so ironic! Look at your own behaviour. I don’t know what your faith is but as a Christian the obsession I see on these boards with everything satanic concerns me greatly. You do know that evil presents itself in many different guises. In your post you have accused Kpop idols of being involved in paedophilia. Others have accused them of sacrificing family members. On other threads, people single out idols and accuse them of being transgender with absolutely no proof - even if they had proof it isn’t anyone’s place To post it! You have called me a pawn of satanists elite for having a different opinion to you. You don’t see any of that as wrong?
I don’t know what God you put your faith in, but my God? My God most certainly would not approve of the things people do and say here.
I don’t care how you choose to speak to me. It says more about you than it does about me. However, I would kindly ask you to refrain from referring to other people you know nothing about as a pawn of satanism or anything similar. I am deliberately choosing to take the higher moral ground here because I believe it is the better thing to do. I am taking your remark as being immature and over-zealous. if you want to convince people of your argument, try being a little less hysterical. It might help.

Hon33

Veteran
have you seen zico's balloon, which was released back in october also known as the occultic month
this mv is honestly disgusting. at the ending you'll know why
Thank you. I’ve just watched it.
To help me understand what you’re thinking a bit better, would you be able to explain to me what you think is happening in it. You don’t have to.
The ending is a little bizarre, for sure, but I’m not sure what you are thinking about it.

Hon33

Veteran
Apologies I didn’t see the link to Shuna’s post at first, in your initial post.
So, I’m not finding the first part of the video that strange. I think the animation is someone who feels like they are alone and struggling. I don’t think it’s a child - the character looks older and he has both ears pierced.
The balloons represent the goal that the person wants to achieve and the staircase is the path he has to follow to achieve it. It’s not an easy path. It’s like climbing up a tall staircase. Along the way there are people trying to hold you back - like the man with the mask who tries to pull him down. There can be obstacles you have get over - like the missing stairs. To get over those obstacles you have to take risks -that’s why he jumps.
When he reaches the top of the staircase he has reached his goal. The angel animation comes along and takes him to his seat. However, everything is not as it seems, even then. The people around him aren’t very happy. He still isn’t allowed to make his own decisions - like when he goes to reach for his fork, he isn’t allowed to feed himself. The people who are feeding them all, are all dressed in costumes and they don’t have a real identity. They may not be what they seem to be.
He looks back down at the city and wonders if he has made the right choice.
in summary, he has gone to all that effort to achieve the goals he wanted to achieve. However, when he does, he still isn’t sure he made the right choice. It’s not what he thought it would be. He still doesn’t have the freedom he thought he would have. The people who are controlling him are all wearing costumes and they aren’t necessarily who you might think they are.
No matter what choices we make, we will all ways question if they are the right ones.
That’s my take on it. I can see why the costumes might seem to suggest paedophilia but the character isn’t a child to me.

hb0805

Established
thank you!
the ones behind Nalina and Shall We Dance are Block B though! the confusion is understandable, there are a lot of k-pop groups starting with B :)
it's true that lately the tie betwen k-pop and elites/satanists is stronger and more evident, but it existed back then too! there are plenty of "old" groups, many of them who never became really known, like A-JAX per example (their mv "Insane" is full of symbolism).

after the lawsuit, some of the members remain in the industry but honestly, i haven't heard about them in months; they might release things once in a while but it doesn't trend or really have much impact.

in B1A4's case, i can only grasp symbolism in one of their very first mvs:
the occasional 666 signs (the song title is OK though, it's debatable the truly meant it as 666. nothing is for sure) and the pins and accessories on one of the members' beanie, and the eye on the t-shirt of one of them too. that's an old release of theirs, and recently there's really nothing in my pov.

in BAP's, i admit i didn't go recap all of their mvs, but at least in more than half of them, nothing. however, there's the fact that they featured on One Direction's Best Song Ever music video:
View attachment 34996

Right? Zelo was considered the original Golden Maknae. I'm happy for them as well, i don't know what happened inbetween but it seems they drifted away from the path that they were supposed to walk on.
Oh I am so sorry, I have mistaken them for Block B *facepalm*
On AJAX you can even find some articles on this site, the same for RedVelvet and LadiesCode etc.
That feature with One Direction... seems fishy, maybe there is something behind it, it could be harder to get into American industry without doing *something*
The fact that there still is some basic symbolism means that their agency is involved/know about how things are going... but maybe the elite didn't see potential in them? Or chose to use them differently?
What is their background? Do they come from very powerful families? Maybe they are allowed do still do some music, but not to become very big... or if they chose not to partake in that stuff, then they couldn't be forced (because of their high status), but had to stay low-key...
Did they have any scandals? If not, it could either mean they have a very high status, either that they were not considered to have a lot of potential...

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
Hysterical ? lol seems like I have touch to the right points in you to get this much reaction. All you do is to generalize the accusations to make it seem like a normal thing and then attacking me, the immaturity is in your mirror, look at it.
so you haven't watch the videos ? watch the two videos and answer my questions that I ask in my original comment,
What do you think about the videos?
I think if you call someone a pawn of Satan you will undoubtedly provoke someone - especially if it couldn’t be further from the truth!
I have watched the videos.
Yes, you are right, Tzuyu’s dance is inappropriate for a 16 yr old, in my opinion. However, it does not come under the category of paedophilia. Paedophilia is a sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children. It does however raise questions about whether or not JYP were justified in having her dance like that, mainly because the age of majority in Korea is 20. In Taiwan however, it is 16 and she may not have found it unusual. I don't think companies should have a 16 year old dance like that and I’m disappointed JYP did.
I don’t see a huge problem with the Apink video. The dance isn’t particularly inappropriate and the camera angles aren’t particularly revealing.
I wouldn’t have liked either of my daughters to be in a video dancing like that when they were 16. Then again, as their parent, I would have sought to have legal protection in their contract to make sure they weren’t asked to do anything inappropriate.
Does that answer your question?
There is a difference however in something being questionable and it being downright evil.