Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

hb0805

Established
Hello to everyone, long time no see :)
I had participated in this thread several months ago, but I feel that now I need to come back :))

@Hon33 I think that you are trying to 'open' our eyes to a worldly view on what we are discussing here: like each one of us has in their close proximity (family, friends etc.) someone that thinks that conspiracy is 'stupid', 'it is not real' etc., and that it is TOTALLY safe to be of the world, to listen to music, to have idols etc. It is very discouraging for us to even open a discussion with the people we care about, just because of this.
Everyone here started from there, from your point of view: that everything is safe. Even after such a long time, we could still have doubts about all this craziness. What I want to say is that the so-called different point of view that you are talking about, is ours, not yours. I have no mean to offend you or anything, but I think that the reality is different from what the most people know, like the more followers does one idea have, the more it seems fishy (almost everyone in the world doesn't care about what we discuss here, listens to music without any doubt/remorse etc. - the dangerous idea that has the most followers)
Even though it could be very hard to accept that, I think that in this thread we are exposing the truth. If you keep on telling us that we are 'offensive' and 'paranoic', how are you helping, since we already have that idea in a corner of our hearts? Of course we all wish everything was fine and we could enjoy music like before, but after our very own personal experience, we have discovered that kpop is harmful.
I would suggest trying to see things more from our perspective? Like after all the evidence here and on other sites, is it that hard to see the reality, that everything has a hidden meaning that most don't see?
No mean to offend you, I just hope that I explained a bit our take on what is happening here. Have a nice day :)

hb0805

Established
I would like to ask everyone about this: do you think that talent does really exist as they seem to talk about it (hours of practice daily), or is it more about the sacrifices they make? Like there was something long ago in the BTS thread, some members looked very alike for several seconds (J!m!n and J-h0pe I think?). Someone said that it could be because when a spirit transitions from one person to the other, these members look the same for several seconds (like that demon keeps the face of the previous host somehow), the same could be about talent, like that entity also transfers skills and all from the members in the back to the one performing (like when a member's part is coming, they come in the middle/centre and the others go to the side a bit)

Also, I have seen super good audition clips and in the comments, people said that if the agency publishes your video, it means that you didn't make it. We have all heard about idols talking about how they were scouted only for looks and they hadn't prepared anything special for the audition (Heechul, Changmin, Sehun etc.), yet they've made it. Like everyone looks good and we can simply make them sing well and be talented just like that? Is it that simple? Or it could be something else?

Sorry if I didn't explain myself well, English is not my first language :)

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie
so hon33 is a forum spy?
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
i wonder who else is spying on our info
but tbh why would they bother we already know some shady shit is going on behind closed doors, and we got more than 500 pages of valuable proof
Everyone is suspect : you, me.
I just enjoy reiterating a very VERY important message to the readers, the less-likely-to-comment kind of people.
It's important to understand the nature of the world we're in.
It would be wholly naive to pretend things were different.

So you're admitting you're a forum spy?

See, anyone can make any sort of accusation when starting a comment with 'so...' followed by a question. ;^)

Hon33

Veteran
Hello to everyone, long time no see :)
I had participated in this thread several months ago, but I feel that now I need to come back :))

@Hon33 I think that you are trying to 'open' our eyes to a worldly view on what we are discussing here: like each one of us has in their close proximity (family, friends etc.) someone that thinks that conspiracy is 'stupid', 'it is not real' etc., and that it is TOTALLY safe to be of the world, to listen to music, to have idols etc. It is very discouraging for us to even open a discussion with the people we care about, just because of this.
Everyone here started from there, from your point of view: that everything is safe. Even after such a long time, we could still have doubts about all this craziness. What I want to say is that the so-called different point of view that you are talking about, is ours, not yours. I have no mean to offend you or anything, but I think that the reality is different from what the most people know, like the more followers does one idea have, the more it seems fishy (almost everyone in the world doesn't care about what we discuss here, listens to music without any doubt/remorse etc. - the dangerous idea that has the most followers)
Even though it could be very hard to accept that, I think that in this thread we are exposing the truth. If you keep on telling us that we are 'offensive' and 'paranoic', how are you helping, since we already have that idea in a corner of our hearts? Of course we all wish everything was fine and we could enjoy music like before, but after our very own personal experience, we have discovered that kpop is harmful.
I would suggest trying to see things more from our perspective? Like after all the evidence here and on other sites, is it that hard to see the reality, that everything has a hidden meaning that most don't see?
No mean to offend you, I just hope that I explained a bit our take on what is happening here. Have a nice day :)
Thank you for taking the time to engage with me. Firstly, let me say, I most certainly dint everything in the world is perfect. I definitely don’t think that conspiracies don’t exist and Governments don’t do wrong things. They absolutely do.
I live in a country - a western country - where a lot of things have happened that I wouldn’t have believe could have happened, but real evidence exists that it did happen. I know that not every one who should be good is good and not everyone who is supposed to protecting a country’s people, does.
Music is like anything else, there are positive aspects of it and there are negative aspects of it. It is very difficult as an older person to see sone of the views people hold here because they are so very extreme. It is very upsetting toread some of the things that are written here because they are so extreme.
For young people to live with such anxiety about the world and such a negative outlook on so many things must be very difficult. It makes me very sad.
I have read here at length and what disturbs me the most is that you believe the things you are presenting to be the truth. In reality, what you present is evidence is nothing more than rumour and speculation. Your culture or religion may tell you it’s wrong but that doesn’t mean it is.
To read things like people suggesting certain Kpop idols have allowed parents for example, to be sacrificed is offensive. Whether you like Kpop or not, these people are real people and when someone they love dies it is as terrible for them as it is for anyone, without people saying they are involved in their loved ones death. Can you imagine how you would feel if that was you being accused of that?
Just because they are celebrities doesn’t give anyone the right to say that awful stuff.
I’m not here to defend celebrities, I’m trying to make you understand that it doesn’t matter what people here believe to be true. You cannot go around saying harmful and hurtful things about people.
What actually worries me more however is, the negative impact you are having on each other. Your views are very mainstream and you might be allowed to have them but they can be very dangerous.
At the moment, coronavirus has killed thousands of people all around the world. There all kinds of weird conspiracy theories about how it was caused and how it’s spread etc. Believing those theories puts people’s lives at risk. When you take the time to understand the science you realise exactly how it happened and what has to be done to stop it. There is no great mystery behind it - just nature itself.
I can honestly tell you that I post here out of concern. I have volunteered most of my adult life for an organisation for girls and young women. I want you to listen and understand that sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one. I want you to be able to listen to the views of other people and go away and think about what they have said and be open to learning new things.
I can honestly tell you that I do listen to what you’re all saying. I do read the links etc. I search for the evidence of what you are saying in other places. I’m not finding it and thats what concerns me.
Please don’t take this offensively. It comes from a place of concern.

Hon33

Veteran
I would like to ask everyone about this: do you think that talent does really exist as they seem to talk about it (hours of practice daily), or is it more about the sacrifices they make? Like there was something long ago in the BTS thread, some members looked very alike for several seconds (J!m!n and J-h0pe I think?). Someone said that it could be because when a spirit transitions from one person to the other, these members look the same for several seconds (like that demon keeps the face of the previous host somehow), the same could be about talent, like that entity also transfers skills and all from the members in the back to the one performing (like when a member's part is coming, they come in the middle/centre and the others go to the side a bit)

Also, I have seen super good audition clips and in the comments, people said that if the agency publishes your video, it means that you didn't make it. We have all heard about idols talking about how they were scouted only for looks and they hadn't prepared anything special for the audition (Heechul, Changmin, Sehun etc.), yet they've made it. Like everyone looks good and we can simply make them sing well and be talented just like that? Is it that simple? Or it could be something else?

Sorry if I didn't explain myself well, English is not my first language :)
Talent really does exist. I promise you it does.
I have two daughters - one is an exceptionally talented singer and the other is not. It wouldn’t matter how much you made the non-talented singer rehearse, she doesn’t have a lot of talent when it comes to music - not in singing, dancing or anything else. Her gifts and talents lie in other areas.
The talented singer, has something inside her which makes her good. she has a special quality to her voice, that puts her above even other good singers. She also has musicality. She is very fortunate because she is a very gifted girl in all areas of academics. Nevertheless, she doesn’t possess many of the other skills her sister possesses.
You can make an idol out of someone like Sehun maybe but he will never be a great vocalist. That’s fine in Exo because he doesn’t need to be - they have very, very gifted vocalists.
Hard work won’t get someone anywhere without talent. A great surgeon will never be great surgeon with the intelligence and skills require to perform surgery. That’s why not all doctors are surgeons and not all intelligent people are doctors.

Hon33

Veteran
I just enjoy reiterating a very VERY important message to the readers, the less-likely-to-comment kind of people.

See, anyone can make any sort of accusation when starting a comment with 'so...' followed by a question. ;^)
You know I didn’t make that comment? Right?

hb0805

Established

hb0805

Established

I agree with what you are saying, that's why it is important to gather as much information as we can... WHILE WE STILL CAN- if something happens with this site/forum, we will have to fight alone, and it would be easier to give in and go back to where we were before (not nice anyway)
Also, this should be the place that builds faith, it would be so sad to come here with doubts but leave assured that this is just 'conspiration', even after hundreds of pages of evidence... It is important to hold onto our views, knowledge and experience. And I think that also religion comes to support our ideas here, to not be of the world, to live peacefully/differently...

On another note, has everybody seen that documentary 'Out of shadows'? How much of it do you think it applies to kpop?
Here is the link:

Cherry14

Established
Everyone on this thread is just so friendly, well-mannered and open to discuss ideas that are different from their own. It’s so refreshing.
That’s sarcasm, by the way...
The feeling is mutual (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Thank you for taking the time to engage with me. Firstly, let me say, I most certainly dint everything in the world is perfect. I definitely don’t think that conspiracies don’t exist and Governments don’t do wrong things. They absolutely do.
I live in a country - a western country - where a lot of things have happened that I wouldn’t have believe could have happened, but real evidence exists that it did happen. I know that not every one who should be good is good and not everyone who is supposed to protecting a country’s people, does.
Music is like anything else, there are positive aspects of it and there are negative aspects of it. It is very difficult as an older person to see sone of the views people hold here because they are so very extreme. It is very upsetting toread some of the things that are written here because they are so extreme.
For young people to live with such anxiety about the world and such a negative outlook on so many things must be very difficult. It makes me very sad.
I have read here at length and what disturbs me the most is that you believe the things you are presenting to be the truth. In reality, what you present is evidence is nothing more than rumour and speculation. Your culture or religion may tell you it’s wrong but that doesn’t mean it is.
To read things like people suggesting certain Kpop idols have allowed parents for example, to be sacrificed is offensive. Whether you like Kpop or not, these people are real people and when someone they love dies it is as terrible for them as it is for anyone, without people saying they are involved in their loved ones death. Can you imagine how you would feel if that was you being accused of that?
Just because they are celebrities doesn’t give anyone the right to say that awful stuff.
I’m not here to defend celebrities, I’m trying to make you understand that it doesn’t matter what people here believe to be true. You cannot go around saying harmful and hurtful things about people.
What actually worries me more however is, the negative impact you are having on each other. Your views are very mainstream and you might be allowed to have them but they can be very dangerous.
At the moment, coronavirus has killed thousands of people all around the world. There all kinds of weird conspiracy theories about how it was caused and how it’s spread etc. Believing those theories puts people’s lives at risk. When you take the time to understand the science you realise exactly how it happened and what has to be done to stop it. There is no great mystery behind it - just nature itself.
I can honestly tell you that I post here out of concern. I have volunteered most of my adult life for an organisation for girls and young women. I want you to listen and understand that sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one. I want you to be able to listen to the views of other people and go away and think about what they have said and be open to learning new things.
I can honestly tell you that I do listen to what you’re all saying. I do read the links etc. I search for the evidence of what you are saying in other places. I’m not finding it and thats what concerns me.
Please don’t take this offensively. It comes from a place of concern.
Thanks for the concern but we are allowed to believe what we believe and we have found plenty of information to support it, if you can't see that is your deal, but don't try to tell us that just because YOU haven't found any evidence we should stop posting in this thread, that is what annoys me the most.
You believe that all of this doesn't exist, fine you are free to do so, we also have the freedom to believe it does. I've known this kinds of stuff way before I found this thread, and our opinions are far from popular, why should we think like Everyone else or turn a blind eye when we clearly know something is off with the industry? Don't you think it's wrong forcing us to believe your mainstream way of thinking by saying that we are offensive or close minded etc. like a typical sjw does when someone else's opinion doesn't match theirs?
Honestly I know that you aren't going to understand this and you are going to keep trying to stop us, but I'm staying here and contribute with what I can until I decide to leave(if I do) or this site cease to exists, either way my beliefs won't change

hb0805

Established
bruh her eye at 1:08:15
and btw its amazing this has 5 million views and was finally released to the public
now they (including clueless hon33) can connect the dots, analyze and see the real ugly picture behind the glamour
an example Eyes Wide Shut directed by Stanley Kubrick (a film that arguably left him an open target for murder by the Illuminati for revealing too many secrets)
The truth is learned, never told
Oh my, I haven't noticed that :))))))
I really hope it was just an eye roll

Hon33

Veteran
The feeling is mutual (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thanks for the concern but we are allowed to believe what we believe and we have found plenty of information to support it, if you can't see that is your deal, but don't try to tell us that just because YOU haven't found any evidence we should stop posting in this thread, that is what annoys me the most.
You believe that all of this doesn't exist, fine you are free to do so, we also have the freedom to believe it does. I've known this kinds of stuff way before I found this thread, and our opinions are far from popular, why should we think like Everyone else or turn a blind eye when we clearly know something is off with the industry? Don't you think it's wrong forcing us to believe your mainstream way of thinking by saying that we are offensive or close minded etc. like a typical sjw does when someone else's opinion doesn't match theirs?
Honestly I know that you aren't going to understand this and you are going to keep trying to stop us, but I'm staying here and contribute with what I can until I decide to leave(if I do) or this site cease to exists, either way my beliefs won't change
I’m not trying to force you to believe anything. That would be pointless.
However for people who don’t like to have their opinions questioned, you’re certainly not very good at listening.
If you’re so convinced that you’re right, then why are you all so defensive? All you have done is insult me and say rude things about me? Does that make you good people?

Hon33

Veteran
lol wdym u aint finding it
full of bs
if your interested, watch this doc
if your still "concerned" and in disbelief at this proof then idk why you still bother to lurk here
I will try to make some time to watch it. Thank you.

Cherry14

Established
I’m not trying to force you to believe anything. That would be pointless.
However for people who don’t like to have their opinions questioned, you’re certainly not very good at listening.
If you’re so convinced that you’re right, then why are you all so defensive? All you have done is insult me and say rude things about me? Does that make you good people?
I could ask you the same

Last edited:

yeo0milk__

Rookie
There are other symbols also

0:32 - Rainbow streak, Wizard of Oz Programming
1:04 to 1:07 - Glowing orbs could be a possible representation of Lucifer/Eye of Providence
1:09 - Eye of Horus, also with rainbow streak ( I believe that all the members underwent programming)
1:54 and 3:00 - Occult rooms, purple and yellow are favored occult colors
2:34 - Another Eye of Horus
2:40 - Eye of Horus, accompanied by rainbow streak
3:28 - Behind bars, MK ultra slave symbolism

I see rainbows and colors that are heavily used, which are yellow, blue, black, and purple. Yellow is the main dominant color in this video. Lamps are almost everywhere in this video, there are mentions of sparks and breaking glass. The title Dumhdurum can be used as onomatopoeia, or it could be used as a magic spell.

hb0805

Established
New Apink song

The lights flickering could symbolize demonic presence, like in the horror movies; there are also mirrors and mannequins (classic alter-ego meaning). That water at the beginning (flood) could signify baptism?
I've noticed at 1:30 it kinda looks like mocking that cross-sign Catholics make... you know what I mean? It got my attention in particular, but maybe I am interpreting it wrong :))))
Also at some point, there were six crystal balls, all of different colours... could it also mean some divination/witchcraft something like that? Or something related to astrology/planets, stuff like that?
I get it with that one eye highlighted by light... but why rainbow light? LGBTQP agenda?
Also there is that make-up trend lately to have some ?small pearls? at the corner of the eye, it just looks.... kinda weird...

Last edited:

hb0805

Established
There are other symbols also

0:32 - Rainbow streak, Wizard of Oz Programming
1:04 to 1:07 - Glowing orbs could be a possible representation of Lucifer/Eye of Providence
1:09 - Eye of Horus, also with rainbow streak ( I believe that all the members underwent programming)
1:54 and 3:00 - Occult rooms, purple and yellow are favored occult colors
2:34 - Another Eye of Horus
2:40 - Eye of Horus, accompanied by rainbow streak
3:28 - Behind bars, MK ultra slave symbolism

I see rainbows and colors that are heavily used, which are yellow, blue, black, and purple. Yellow is the main dominant color in this video. Lamps are almost everywhere in this video, there are mentions of sparks and breaking glass. The title Dumhdurum can be used as onomatopoeia, or it could be used as a magic spell.
Did you notice that gesture at 1:30? It looked a bit weird to me :))))
Also, if there is so much symbolism in MVs, why the artist don't make it big like BTS, BlackPink etc.? Or it doesn't guarantee it, they just have to use it anyway?
After some research, it could become so easy to see their symbols and lately more people wake up (just like that ad from Microsoft featuring Abramovic, it got taken down because of so many dislikes :))))) ), why don't they try to hide it more? Or to change the symbols?

Last edited:

hb0805

Established
y'all MUST read this
So sad... yet if we show this to someone they will come again with 'conspiracy', 'this site is not trustworthy', 'you also get info from the internet just like me' blah blah
Like what can we even do to wake up the people? I think it could be the same for all of us, it's so hard to wake up even our own family...
It seems that if people have a good life, they just don't care about all this...
On another note... if Trump is absolutely right and never wrong, as Liz said in those articles, how did he become president? Isn't it that they all must be initiated and yada yada...? There was some article (I hope to find the link) that Justin Bieber said that Trump also participated in those rituals but he never harmed children... but still maybe he is not completely innocent?

Last edited: