Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

cadiz

Star
thank you i needed this it will help to get over stupid guanlin's face, well isn't that the only reason people have bias/stans in the first place?
yes most of the time is about looks. When you feel physical atraction for a person is harder to let go

according to my observation most intense kpop fans are:
1: single, and 90% of the time with no experience in dating
2: married women with already dead relationships.

that's why most kpop groups promote the: "I'm your boyfriend" narrative....they want single girls or women with dead relationships and bored of the marriage life

Cherry14

Established
Guys I keep falling and waking up like I am dreaming.
I started liking this boy group so much lately, so much that I wanted to go seem them in the concert this year. I asked my father: can you please borrow me money to go?
He said: I thought you stopped liking kpop groups..
Me: I promise you this time they are worth it. They are different. They have great personalities and great music.
My father: what if they will change in the way BTS did?
Me: Then I should enjoy them now as long as I can.
He then said he will think ab it.. But it didn’t take long and they started being dirty with each other on stage, promoting LGBTQ agenda, thing they didn’t use to show that much until then.
I lost my faith in stanning kpop forever. There is no one in the industry you can truly trust. They may seem ok now but eventually they will follow the trend, they will do what they are asked to do and what anyone else does in order to succed.

I was so heartbroken and mad.. I promised myself that I won’t stan anybody anymore.. not even like or listen to them. No. I will keep my mind clean of all this dirt. I won’t accept it in my life anymore. I will be indifferent towards music and artists from now on.

I am sure VIPs (BigBang fans) also felt like this when they found out Seungri was involved into a criminal act. It’s truly heartbreaking.
If you don't mind me asking what kpop boy group is the one you are talking about?

Hon33

Veteran
thank you i needed this it will help to get over stupid guanlin's face, well isn't that the only reason people have bias/stans in the first place?
No I don’t think it’s necessarily a physical attraction at all.
I know many of you don’t like me commenting here because I’m older but let explain it anyway.
I like music - all kinds of music - and have done since I was a teenager. I have never been obsessed by music, though.
My daughter likes music too - all kinds of music. She is a classically trained singer and hopes to study music performance and production next year. She can sing any genre of song. She really likes Kpop but she also really likes other types of music too. Through her interest in it, I have come to like it as well. We watch videos together and chat about various aspects of what they do.
She has biases and as a singer, a lot of her biases will be based on the individual talent of the performers rather than their physical appearance. She will also like certain characteristics in their personalities. She is perfectly aware that her fascination with Kpop is a temporary thing. She will enjoy it while it lasts because like all the other interests people develop in their lives, she will eventually outgrow it and move on.
She is an exceptionally intelligent young girl and wanted to study medicine or something related. Over the course of the past year many things have happened in her life, which have led her to be truthful with herself and acknowledge that music rather than science is where her heart lies. The influence of many musicians, as well as extremely talented young Kpop idols, have given her the courage to follow her dreams. She has no aspiration to be an idol (we are not Korean) or a celebrity of any kind. She just wants to study something which she feels passionately about. As a gifted student, she thought she should study something that was seen as worthwhile like medicine. She felt that was what people expected of her even though it wasn’t what she wanted. We - her father and I - want her to be happy and if studying music will make her happy then it is what she should do. Her teachers and headteacher agree with us and fully support her choice.
As far as your immature comment about married women. I am an older, married woman but I can still like Kpop. I might be able to pick out some favourites among groups, but they are not biases, as such. I am old enough to be these boys’ mother and I’m well aware of that. If I have members that I like, it’s because they have a talent or ability which I admire them for. There is absolutely no physical attraction about it. I’m twice their age, that would be gross! As for having a dead relationship, my husband actually arranged for my sister who is older than me, to take me to see SuperM in London for my 50th Birthday. I’m disabled and I couldn’t go alone. My daughter and her friend also went, but separately from my sister and I. My husband doesn’t think there is anything strange at all about me going to see this group and neither did my older sister. He knows some of the members’ names and he knows their songs.
I think perhaps the problem may be that some of you don’t really understand Western culture. For that reason, you don’t understand why people of all ages and genders support Kpop and stan idols, without being physically attracted to them. At the SuperM concert, there were lots of people of my age there simply enjoying the music.
Older people in the West go to all kinds of concerts all the time. It really is no big deal. There doesn’t have to be a physical attraction to have biases.Every one, is worth so much more than their outward appearance. It’s very shallow to believe that whether someone likes someone or not depends on how they look. It is also very disrespectful to believe that a married woman who likes music has a dead relationship with her husband. That doesn’t say muchfor women!

cadiz

Star
As far as your immature comment about married women. I am an older, married woman but I can still like Kpop. I might be able to pick out some favourites among groups, but they are not biases, as such. I am old enough to be these boys’ mother and I’m well aware of that. If I have members that I like, it’s because they have a talent or ability which I admire them for. There is absolutely no physical attraction about it. I’m twice their age, that would be gross! As for having a dead relationship, my husband actually arranged for my sister who is older than me, to take me to see SuperM in London for my 50th Birthday. I’m disabled and I couldn’t go alone. My daughter and her friend also went, but separately from my sister and I. My husband doesn’t think there is anything strange at all about me going to see this group and neither did my older sister. He knows some of the members’ names and he knows their songs.
I think perhaps the problem may be that some of you don’t really understand Western culture. For that reason, you don’t understand why people of all ages and genders support Kpop and stan idols, without being physically attracted to them. At the SuperM concert, there were lots of people of my age there simply enjoying the music.
Older people in the West go to all kinds of concerts all the time. It really is no big deal. There doesn’t have to be a physical attraction to have biases.Every one, is worth so much more than their outward appearance. It’s very shallow to believe that whether someone likes someone or not depends on how they look. It is also very disrespectful to believe that a married woman who likes music has a dead relationship with her husband. That doesn’t say muchfor women!
that user never talked about married women...it was me, and there is no need to get defensive.
Read my comment again:

"according to my observation most intense kpop fans are: ".... the words I used were :MOST and INTENSE
so unless you fit into the intense category no need to take offense on it

I sustain my point: MOST kpop fans feel physical atraction to their bias
Idols sell the boyfriend/girlfriend narrative and they are not allowed to date in public for this exact reason

When idols are revealed to be dating most fans feel "betrayed" and some idols who got married were asked to leave the group
A recent example is Chen:

there might be fans who cares about the music and the talent but they are the minority.
kpop is very foccused on visuals and the idols being single and only living for fans.

Cherry14

Established
that user never talked about married women...it was me, and there is no need to get defensive.
Read my comment again:

"according to my observation most intense kpop fans are: ".... the words I used were :MOST and INTENSE

Idols sell the boyfriend/girlfriend narrative and they are not allowed to date in public for this exact reason

When idols are revealed to be dating most fans feel "betrayed" and some idols who got married were asked to leave the group

there might be fans who cares about the music and the talent but they are the minority.
kpop is very foccused on visuals and the idols being single and only living for fans.
That's true otherwise fanpages would only post about the music and not photos and videos of them when take their shirt off or when they show a little skin by accident
I still like this one kpop group and yeah I like their music and all, but me having a bias makes that like stronger and if he were to get a girlfriend it would be much easier to stop listening to them if I decide to, and the same goes for several People I know both online and in person

cadiz

Star
That's true otherwise fanpages would only post about the music and not photos and videos of them when take their shirt off or when they show a little skin by accident
I still like this one kpop group and yeah I like their music and all, but me having a bias makes that like stronger and if he were to get a girlfriend it would be much easier to stop listening to them if I decide to, and the same goes for several People I know both online and in person
yes! physical atraction is a huge factor
I watch this video of a guy who talks about boybands and "the first love" narrative they use (especially wih teenager fans) is very interesting if you want to watch it :)

Hon33

Veteran
Read my comment again:

I know who said what.
In western music culture, it is not unusual for group members to be dating or married. Therefore, in the west no one is going to think twice about it, if an idol is revealed to be dating. In western culture Chen’s news was widely supported. People were pleased that he has found someone he wants to narry
It seems to be more of an issue in societies who aren’t used to that type of culture, like South Korea itself. The dating culture there in general is very different to the West.

Veranda57

Rookie
yes! physical atraction is a huge factor
I watch this video of a guy who talks about boybands and "the first love" narrative they use (especially wih teenager fans) is very interesting if you want to watch it :)

This guy is spot on.. do you know his name or channel where he does more videos ? Thx!

Hon33

Veteran
In any case, even if a fan does find their bias physically attractive, it is perfectly normal.
It has always been the case that fans have been obsessed withbtheur Idols whether they are sports stars, music stars, actors or whatever.
it is perfectly normal. I’m fact, it is probably quite an important milestone in a young person’s development. In most cases, it is something they will outgrow.

thuder

Twi*t is basically Hwas4's farewell to her Holy Spirit or maybe also actual depiction too of this society's neglect/starvation to the Holy Ghost. IMG_20200413_200004.jpg
Well, this is an obvious clue, and that bird is not moving at all, probably a symbolism.
IMG_20200413_200206.jpg
So to those who need more proof that this song has a deeper spiritual meaning to it, here you go. I can say it's a pretty sad depiction and a lil bit of a mockery really. IMG_20200413_200241.jpgthat's it, the sculptures symbolizes maybe a prayer life? or something then it turned black. maybe it also has something to do with faith. IMG_20200413_200053.jpgIMG_20200413_200140.jpgIMG_20200413_200116.jpg
This really shows the refusal, starvation and no signs of wanting to return. Reminds me a lot also with how the abrahamic seeds are forced to starve the white man inside them by doing abominable things.
IMG_20200413_200303.jpg
And of course, there also something we could refer about reprobates where the Holy Spirit/white man leaves them completely. IMG_20200413_200322.jpg
After partying and all, she comes back to her 'Twit' but...IMG_20200413_200345.jpgIMG_20200413_200403.jpg
but the 'white man' doesn't want her anymore.

That's the way I see it, the first time I saw this MVs it has been bugging my mind eversince, so... Haha.

Btw, I'm really happy to find like minded individuals in this forum, my friends in facebook, don't even understand what I'm saying which they're the ones who need to atleast have a bit of idea of it the most. XD

Hon33

Veteran
Correct.!!! its always important to separate fantasy world from reality

its good to see you can recognize this, I like your honesty a lot
A young girl or boy liking an idol, does not mean they cannot separate fantasy from reality. It worries me that you view it that way.

Teenage crushes on celebrities are absolutely and utterly normal, almost all of the time. Its perfectly healthy and it is not abnormal. Most teenagers will understand that a relationship with their idols is very unlikely to happen.

It only becomes abnormal when the lines between what is real and what is not become blurred.
Again, this seems to be more of a problem for example, in places like South Korea itself because approaches to relationships there are so different from the West.
The way fans crowd idols at the airport etc in Korea or Indonesia, is ridiculous. If you watch videos of the same groups arriving in the US, UK or Europe you will see how different it is here. There was footage of Stray Kids going through an airport in the US. The fans without any intervention from security, stood well back and let the boys pass through. When they fly in and out of London, nobody gives a sideways glance.
When Superm came to London, there were tweets trending on twitter about how they shouldn’t expect fans to be at the airport because people don’t do that in the UK. Celebrities are just people. If you saw one in the street here, no one would dream of approaching them. We believe in giving people their privacy.

Cherry14

Established
im sometimes jealous that my friends dont have any celebrity crushes, i end up wasting time with that crap
i wouldnt say it is an "important milestone" in a teenager's development, they might end up having higher expections than normal when they start dating
Yeah you get so caught up in the idea of your celebrity crush that normal People will probably never reach since it's a fantasy you've created and were helped to create . It is quite stressful because even if you don't want to admit it you know you will never have a relationship with that person. That is why I hope my bias will be my last celebrity crush, honestly it's really depressing and pointless to care that deeply for someone you don't know and will never meet

Please both of you don't fight!!!
Okay let me tell my mind about woman, men, Adam and Eve.
(I'm sorry if I use my religion's opinion. But I hope that it would help both of you)
(And I am sorry if my English is bad. I hope you understand)
In my religion, women are below men indeed. Women can't above men. I mean, men have more power than women. But, women are precious and noble too. Yeah I know about equality between men and women. But they are so much different. Men are suitable for becoming leader(it doesn't mean that women can't be leader too). Men are suitable for war. They use more power. God gives men power. And that power is used for saving women too. Meanwhile, women have another power(we might call that speciality okay) that men can't have it. Women have finesse, purity, calmness, kindness(men have this but women are just like more "soft"), caring, etc(you can think what women have).
Have you ever thought why God makes women can give a birth? Why women have to be "mom" or have to keep/teach their children more than men? Because women have those powers to do that. Why women are much caring than men? That's their speciality. Men rarely have that. Men have strength, power and energy.

for Adam and Eve, why there is Eve and why there is Adam. Because they are for each other. Adam is for Eve and Eve is for Adam. They complete each other. Is there any sense if God made Adam+Sam and Eve+Lisa? No!!! No sense with that!!! It's so much weird and this world would be broken so much. God knows everything. What will happen and not. So don't say God made Eve because Adam is lonely. They are destined together. That is destiny from God.

I am sorry if you can't understand what I mean. But I hope you knew what I mean.
I am sorry if it doesn't fit with your opinion or can be so much different with yours.
I just want to share what I think.
So you can think in another opinion/preception.
I am sorry if there are many mistake too :)
you are a muslim nice to meet you

q04440p

Rookie
This board is full of people pretending to be like us, but they are using their words to try and trick us. Keep your eyes open. They want to control information and mess with minds. They use fake accounts to create conversation that they control. Be warned. :)

Hon33

Veteran
so hon33 is a forum spy?
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
i wonder who else is spying on our info
but tbh why would they bother we already know some shady shit is going on behind closed doors, and we got more than 500 pages of valuable proof
Sorry, what? I’m a spy:D
A spy for whom exactly?
This is a public forum. It’s not like it’s top secret. Anyone can find their way here and read this thread through a simple google search.
If I was going to spy, I would hardly come on here and disagree with you. I wouldn’t be a very good spy if I did that. I would be encouraging you to talk and tell me information. I wouldn’t be encouraging you to see how foolish some of the things you believe are. :rolleyes:

Veranda57

Rookie
Sorry, what? I’m a spy:D
A spy for whom exactly?
This is a public forum. It’s not like it’s top secret. Anyone can find their way here and read this thread through a simple google search.
If I was going to spy, I would hardly come on here and disagree with you. I wouldn’t be a very good spy if I did that. I would be encouraging you to talk and tell me information. I wouldn’t be encouraging you to see how foolish some of the things you believe are. :rolleyes:
I don’t think you’re a spy.. I think you’re annoying AF..