Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Miss Bunny

Established
Peace Be Upon You Everyone

Changmin of TVXQ has released his album (Chocolate), and I've watched his MV. Most of its clips were evocative of Kim Jonghyun's last album MV (Shinin); the exact same background colors, repeating some clips, and also using Shinee's official color...

Not to mention that Changmin's MV was released just two days before Kim Jonghyun's birthday...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Did I mention that the cover of both albums was also the same color (Orange)?

image.jpegimage.jpeg

If you think that I'm exaggerating , then you can check on the MV below...

scha

Established

Changmin of TVXQ has released his album (Chocolate), and I've watched his MV. Most of its clips were evocative of Kim Jonghyun's last album MV (Shinin); the exact same background colors, repeating some clips, and also using Shinee's official color...

Not to mention that Changmin's MV was released just two days before Kim Jonghyun's birthday...

View attachment 34576

View attachment 34577

View attachment 34578

View attachment 34579

View attachment 34580View attachment 34581

Orange is the new black. Lol this thing suddenly popped up in my mind tho i never watched the dramas. Probably orange is new color that meant something to the cult? Idk what's the relation, but orange is synonym to prisoner clothes. Even the drama is about prisoner. So he is one of prisoner?
Funny that the plot and sequences even the same. Just with different concept and dance steps lol. JH was in conti set while he was on interview scene? And he also looking like a "target" in this mv. Just like JH..

Last edited:

scha

Established
W3ndy from RedVelv3t is having her first appearance on a show after her tragic accident. Many people here were speculating that this so called accident was a code for reprogramming. She will read "Alice in Wonderland" to the audience and we all know that this book was about mk ultra. She also dyed her hair blonde like Min@, this is getting out of control.

Dyeing hair color to blonde after an accident. It reminds of JH. Obviously a reprogram.

In the name of God
Hello everyone first i want to say i donot call anyone in bts with agnomen because as a muslim God said in holly Quran (donot call people with agnomen) two i red your opinion in this thread and alot of you are superstitious so not as a muslim but as a human im going to make you clear lets begin
befor God made holiness Adam there were some creature that looked like humans but werenot human they started war and carnage and forget God so God destroyed all of them again God made creature that were like human and again they did that so God destroyed them and again and again...... until
God made creature who were called Jen Jen
looked like human it has two legs and hands but it was created of fire after Jen was made
one of them( who we know him now with devil name) prayed God too much almost for seven thousand years (Jens have really long life but they will die a day so they arenot eternal only God is) then cause of his too much praying God let him to come to heaven and live with angels regardless this fact angels were created of light but he was created of fire so after a while God decided to make holiness Adam and he put a piece of his soul iside Adam then he said to everyone(include Jens and angels) that Adam is above you so genuflect him all of angels genuflected except devil who was from Jens he said im of fire he is of earth im above him fire is above earth i donot genuflect him devil has conceit then because of transgress God God drive him out from his heavens and told him you are cussed then devil said i swear i debauch Adam his children and prove you he and his children arenot above but God said do your best but know my real thrall never follow you and your ordinary just weak and bad humans do you just can solicit them but you have no dominanceone them it is up to them to accept your solicit or not than devil said God you are kind and i prayed you for thousand years give me something God said i gave you a long life from now until ressurection so do your best but you donot success after holiness Adam and eve some people followed devils temptation but keep in mind that devil never have any control on you it is you who decide to follow him or not im those big families who follow devil and pray him are called illuminati and they are really rich and powerful their center is in usa and they did anything to avoid eslam and muslims because they know eslam is best faith and christains is mutilated for eample in real evangel drinking and eating pig is illegal but in multilated evangel is llegal so they use media to increase sin and make devil happy about bts you have no right to call them murder because you have no proof and as a muslim i tell you you are doing sin because God said inHolly Quran avoid umbrage about other and dont backbite yes bts have some strange things but keep in mind God donot want you to backbite or anything for understanding how much wrong you are go and find Holly Quran in your country and then you will know how much superstitus you are i hope you will be okey and have no sins goodbye

In the name of God
Hello everyone first i want to say i donot call anyone in bts with agnomen because as a muslim God said in holly Quran (donot call people with agnomen) two i red your opinion in this thread and alot of you are superstitious so not as a muslim but as a human im going to make you clear lets begin
befor God made holiness Adam there were some creature that looked like humans but werenot human they started war and carnage and forget God so God destroyed all of them again God made creature that were like human and again they did that so God destroyed them and again and again...... until
God made creature who were called Jen Jen
looked like human it has two legs and hands but it was created of fire after Jen was made
one of them( who we know him now with devil name) prayed God too much almost for seven thousand years (Jens have really long life but they will die a day so they arenot eternal only God is) then cause of his too much praying God let him to come to heaven and live with angels regardless this fact angels were created of light but he was created of fire so after a while God decided to make holiness Adam and he put a piece of his soul iside Adam then he said to everyone(include Jens and angels) that Adam is above you so genuflect him all of angels genuflected except devil who was from Jens he said im of fire he is of earth im above him fire is above earth i donot genuflect him devil has conceit then because of transgress God God drive him out from his heavens and told him you are cussed then devil said i swear i debauch Adam his children and prove you he and his children arenot above but God said do your best but know my real thrall never follow you and your ordinary just weak and bad humans do you just can solicit them but you have no dominanceone them it is up to them to accept your solicit or not than devil said God you are kind and i prayed you for thousand years give me something God said i gave you a long life from now until ressurection so do your best but you donot success after holiness Adam and eve some people followed devils temptation but keep in mind that devil never have any control on you it is you who decide to follow him or not im those big families who follow devil and pray him are called illuminati and they are really rich and powerful their center is in usa and they did anything to avoid eslam and muslims because they know eslam is best faith and christains is mutilated for eample in real evangel drinking and eating pig is illegal but in multilated evangel is llegal so they use media to increase sin and make devil happy about bts you have no right to call them murder because you have no proof and as a muslim i tell you you are doing sin because God said inHolly Quran avoid umbrage about other and dont backbite yes bts have some strange things but keep in mind God donot want you to backbite or anything for understanding how much wrong you are go and find Holly Quran in your country and then you will know how much superstitus you are i hope you will be okey and have no sins goodbye

Lolylol

Established

View attachment 34576

View attachment 34577

View attachment 34578

View attachment 34579

View attachment 34580View attachment 34581

Do you think something bad will happen with this Changmin person or that he's mocking Jonghyun?
Or even something will happen with other idol and it's predictive programming.

Miss Bunny

Established
Do you think something bad will happen with this Changmin person or that he's mocking Jonghyun?
Or even something will happen with other idol and it's predictive programming.

I don't know...

JONGHYUN's MV concept was as if he knew something that shouldn't be known, It's when he opened the door that had a "Closed" sign on it and played one of the cassette tapes in that room. While in Changmin's MV, it was about an arrested man who was being interrogated by other men because he was trying to steal something that was referred to as a 1*Pearl Aqua Green large stone from a skyscraper building, then there was a chasing and shooting scene against armless Changmin, but eventually he was standing on the building roof safe and sound though.

If you ask me, I think the sequence of events was tampered with. Because the beginning of the MV was a scene of Changmin hanging on the middle of falling down from that building trying hard to grab hold a 2*Black Metal so he won't fall off. The original sequence from my perspective view, that he has been shot by the men who were chasing him on the roof what caused him fall from the top.

1*Pearl Aqua Green: it could be an evidence of the information that Jonghyun knew about.

2*Black Metal: it could be an indication of "your success is tied up to what happens in darkness".

in the name of god
first thankyou for worrying about me second what i said is based on holiness mohhamad as a muslim i should tell you this fact devil was not a angel and is Jen that why he disobeyed Gods order angels never disboy God but Jens are like human which means they have authority and can be good or bad some of them are muslims that means they pray God and sometimes help muslim humans some of them are christians and they pray God like muslim Jens and sometimes help humans...... and some of them are infidel that are devils and devils son and doughter yes devil has children but i say again devil doesnot live in hell he is among us he lives with us his children lives whith us but he has no control on us he only can temptation us it depend on you to follow him or not it happened for bts too devil and illuminati people suggested them money instead they wanted bts to use their symbols and do sins like lie and other thing but remember if bts are illuminati it was their choice because i red here somebody said they were born into it that isnot true at all when a human is born he/she is so innocent and God said in Holly Quran: i didnot make human unless they pray me which means Godspoint of creating us is praying him but humans choice to be good or bad so please donot use moonchild or sinister children or.... because it is a lie as i said befor some of you cannot undersatand Jens and my word for example if i say holiness christ is not dead and is alive you donot believe but God said in Holly Quran that holiness christ wasnot killed and God saved him and now he is living until resurrection that time he appears well i say again that illuminati people are so rich and hollywood and music industries are under their contorols so the only way for making them weak is not supporting the stuff the make like avoiding hollywood movies and series so that is all thankyou for reading my opinion i really really suggest you reading Holly Quran so i hope you be health and safe goodbye

you mean jin, dajjal right like bts jin lolol
and what do you mean by superstitious, how are we being superstitious we're just learning more about what goes on behind kpop and the entertainment industry, even in bts discussion thread
what you said didnt make much sense really and didnt connect with what we're doing here
and i advise that you shouldnt have put your real name as a username, privacy is important
no i mean Jen and i really really recommend Holly Quran to you if you read Holly Quran you will understand why i said superstitios

you mean jin, dajjal right like bts jin lolol
and what do you mean by superstitious, how are we being superstitious we're just learning more about what goes on behind kpop and the entertainment industry, even in bts discussion thread
what you said didnt make much sense really and didnt connect with what we're doing here
and i advise that you shouldnt have put your real name as a username, privacy is important
again thankyou and donot worry about me im persian and live in iran so you donot need to be worry

Hon33

Veteran
Guys, you do realise that most of these idols don’t write their own lyrics and don’t create their own music videos.
If you think there is some underlying message in a video - like someone mentioned Jonghyun - you have to remember he was not responsible for making the video!
Have you any idea how many people would have to be involved in the level of conspiracies you are talking about?

Hon33

Veteran
except when they intentionally make it look symbolic
soooo plain obvious this "conspiracy" is very much real
Well, yes and no. They work with a video production company to develop a look they want and then they pick lyrics to match. However, they are not producing the video or music alone.
I wonder if people understood better how music and video production work, then they would understand how little control the actual singer has over any of it. Individuals might contribute ideas but the video production is separate from the music production, even though they work closely together. P
It says clearly in that article that they work with a Swedish company. What would notslly happen is that the video production impact would receive the music and lyrics and gone up with a concept for a video. The video makers will take account of modern trends and influences both within Kpop and around the world. They will use ideas and concepts which can be mutually understood across the globe. It’s quite lijlu the people who design video will never even meet the artist. There would be so many people involved in the process.
If the company likes the video concept, they will go with it. It’s likely they might ask several compsnies to submit ideas before choosing one they like. After that, a choreographer is probably introduced separately to choreograph for the video around the music and the concept. It’s highly unlikely that most of not all of the things the idol does is choreographed. For example, Taeyong or Yuta from NCT, talked recently about free styling. They said that dances are rarely completely free-styled. He said the dances don’t look good when they do that, so hand gestures etc are generally pre-choreographed as are any ad-kind they sing.
It takes a lot of planning to make something to look free-stayed and unplanned. They gestures they use are in accordance with whatever is on trend at any time.
I doubt most of the group members you talk about here, are even aware of the significance most of you attach to gestures.
Take it from me, your life would be much easier if you just accepted that sometimes things really are just not that complicated. The amount of coordination, effort and secrecy that would be required for your conspiracies to be detected would be impossible to achieve - not on such a huge scale!
Relax and allow yourself to enjoy being young. Enjoy things for what they are. There is already enough evil in this world, without seeing it in places it doesn’t exist.
Many of these idols are doing very good work, for very good causes.
Today would have been Jonghyun from Shinee’s Birthday. Remember him with fondness. Be glad that he was n this earth for even the short time he was. Respect the fact that he had an illness which made him feel so desperate that he couldn’t bear to continue on in this world. Hope and pray that by his family and group members talking about his story someone else, in South Korea or anywhere else, might have been prevented committing suicide. Understand that the lives you discuss here, that you believe have been sacrificed or are going to be sacrificed, are the lives of real people. It’s morally wrong to speculate about that on the way you do. You think it’s doing no one any harm, but it’s still wrong.
People are dying all around the world as a result of this deadly virus, Covid-19! There is already a real crisis going on in the world, that no one has ever seen the like of before. Stop with the speculation and conspiracies. Isn’t the world in enough trouble already?

ahumanliving

Rookie
but keep in mind that devil never have any control on you it is you who decide to follow him or not im those big families who follow devil and pray him are called illuminati and they are really rich and powerful their center is in usa and they did anything to avoid eslam and muslims because they know eslam is best faith and christains is mutilated for eample in real evangel drinking and eating pig is illegal but in multilated evangel is llegal so they use media to increase sin and make devil happy about bts you have no right to call them murder because you have no proof and as a muslim i tell you you are doing sin because God said inHolly Quran avoid umbrage about other and dont backbite yes bts have some strange things but keep in mind God donot want you to backbite or anything for understanding how much wrong you are go and find Holly Quran in your country and then you will know how much superstitus you are i hope you will be okey and have no sins goodbye
I agree with you saying we have no rights in calling people murders and backbiting them. but even the Quran warns us about the devilish groups who would take control of humanity. The world we're living in right now is hugely under the influence of these societies, as what we're discussing here is Illuminati. we're are constantly under control by the music, art, movies, and basically everything which is produced right now. this is not about being superstitious but it's about understanding and being aware of the dangerous propaganda the elites are pushing into our minds. if you just read some of the pages in this thread you realize even bts is greatly associated with these propaganda. yes i used to be an army but right now I'm aware of the amount of symbolism and references to freemasonry and Illuminati they use in their music videos. we're talking about symbols not superstitions.
something else that I'd like to mention is about you calling other religions "mutilated" just because they don't follow the same rules and ideologies as us. please be aware of the fact that there are a lot of kpop fans in Muslim countries; as you know about the fandoms in our own country Iran.

q04440p

Rookie
It’s morally wrong to speculate about that on the way you do. You think it’s doing no one any harm, but it’s still wrong.
People are dying all around the world as a result of this deadly virus, Covid-19! There is already a real crisis going on in the world, that no one has ever seen the like of before. Stop with the speculation and conspiracies. Isn’t the world in enough trouble already?
May God recompense all - may God rightfully Judge and Persecute those who go against His Truth. May the Father rebuke you in your inner parts.

12 cents deposited into your account.

RaquelCF

Rookie
same, the music and choreo is so cool and catchy to look at, whats worse is that i want to imitate the dance too lol, they're corrupting our minds, honestly if i've never been sent that stupid bts airplane pt 2 song from my friend 2 years ago, i'd never would've heard of kpop and i would never have been wasting time with the garbage
the stupid bias thing is mainly the reason im still kinda hooked to it, but to reason with myself, they dont know me and i'll never meet and marry them lol
I feel the same way guys
I feel seriously “obsessed” and “addicted” to BTS it scares me.
What’s also so awful is that I’m aware of everything that goes on in the music industry. Yet I still find myself being pulled to them daily and wanting to watch their stuff. The other day I was reading on the possibility of one of the members having a girlfriend and I genuinely got upset? Like that’s so messed up!
I’m trying to get myself away from them and to focus on what really matters like my relationship with God. But like you said it feels like an endless loophole.

Cherry14

Established
What do guys think of ate3z??? I don't remember if they have been mentioned here, they have a song called w0nderland and even though they are still kind of like a rookie group (I think since their debute was on october of 2018) their videos have a lot of views(for a rookie group) and their latest video "answ3r" was pretty weird

Last edited: