Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lolylol

Established
This thread discussed jihyo being blonde of t wice and now Mina is also blonde ... for the first time. She was gone for a long time on break and now shes back. View attachment 33959
In 2013 Jonghyun had a long time break too due to a car crash. When he came back his hair also was all blonde for the first time since his debut in 2008.

We need to pray for Mina it's getting serious.

Last edited:

Lolylol

Established
Guys, I was watching a video about Sulli in a korean channel. The video
explains that a channel named "Ssully toon" posted a very intriguing video with a fishy storyline. Coincidentely, the first part of the cartoon was uploaded in 2019/10/13, a day
before Sulli's suicide. The second part of the story, was in youtube a day after Sulli's tragedy.

The first part tells the story of a princess that live in a kingdom going through difficulties. In order to the kingdom be rich again, the princess would need to be sacrificed. In the end of the vid the narrator shows two
options: 1- the princess will be sacrificed 2- the princess will not be sacrificed. And then the video ends. Just like that...

Keep in mind that the creator of the toon didn't finished the plot until 2019/10/15, a day after Sulli's passing away.

So, just in the second part of the video, we have the princess decision, she choose the first option:the sacrifice. After that the kingdom became rich.

It gave me goosebumps! It's a simple coincidence? Why the answer abou the sacrifice was decided
just a day after \sulli's death? everything about it is so suspicious.
If you translate the comments, many people are asking if the story have something to do with Sulli.

the first part:
the second:
the video that discovered about the fishy toon:

Any thoughts?
it has eng subs btw

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Shuna you have a vast amount of information in your articles :), do you know stuff like how a handler creates alters in a victim, and could it possibly be broken?
They can be created by shock, like the game of death, or different physical treatments, like sexual acts. It is more a protection of the unconscious. Anyone, having different personalities can be treated, and in their case for some, being able to go out, which is the greatest relief, after that is in spoken...

Listen people I like how everyone here is aware of the idols satanic stuff behind the scene but does that mean we should completely forget about them? Like what if some actually want help to leave, I sometimes feel bad for those whose lives were determined and controlled since birth or childhood
This is what I stop thinking.

Bubble_tea

Established
W3ndy from RedVelv3t is having her first appearance on a show after her tragic accident. Many people here were speculating that this so called accident was a code for reprogramming. She will read "Alice in Wonderland" to the audience and we all know that this book was about mk ultra. She also dyed her hair blonde like Min@, this is getting out of control.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
sehun 2020 mag

cadiz

Star
I just read an article about the recent scandal in Korea (the NTH chat room)
it's a group chat where they shared sexual videos of underage girls and other disturbing things

But look at this conversation between some members of the chat room:

NTH ROOM'S FEMALE CELEBRITY

Jo Joobin: I've uploaded the nudes of celebrity A. Please meet her in the paid room
User: Why are you revealing A?
JJB: Because I'm bored. For the longer version, meet me in the paid room
User: Are there any idols promoting right now among your slaves?
JJB: There is

User: What is in the 1.5M won room?
JJB: Things that are beyond your imagination. You will feel like you have entered a dream of the 4th dimension. If you come, I'll show you a celebrity
JJB: I hacked into celebrity (B)'s phone pretending to be an acquaintance. I'm texting because the first attempt failed.
JJB: The celebrity C's are up in the paid room
User: Is celebrity C some kind of slave? What's the content?
JJB: She's crying while doing XX
JJB: There are lots of celebrities molka, we ask their staffs while giving them money

so basically. what this confirms is that the staff are getting money while the celebs are used to film sex videos
You see how they are been called "slaves"

Last edited:

Lolylol

Established
W3ndy from RedVelv3t is having her first appearance on a show after her tragic accident. Many people here were speculating that this so called accident was a code for reprogramming. She will read "Alice in Wonderland" to the audience and we all know that this book was about mk ultra. She also dyed her hair blonde like Min@, this is getting out of control.

I knew Wendy's accident was intentional
It's the same pattern that happpened with jonghyun before.
Wendy may be in danger

taepeach

Veteran
I just read an article about the recent scandal in Korea (the NTH chat room)
it's a group chat where they shared sexual videos of underage girls and other disturbing things

But look at this conversation between some members of the chat room:

NTH ROOM'S FEMALE CELEBRITY

Jo Joobin: I've uploaded the nudes of celebrity A. Please meet her in the paid room
User: Why are you revealing A?
JJB: Because I'm bored. For the longer version, meet me in the paid room
User: Are there any idols promoting right now among your slaves?
JJB: There is

User: What is in the 1.5M won room?
JJB: Things that are beyond your imagination. You will feel like you have entered a dream of the 4th dimension. If you come, I'll show you a celebrity
JJB: I hacked into celebrity (B)'s phone pretending to be an acquaintance. I'm texting because the first attempt failed.
JJB: The celebrity C's are up in the paid room
User: Is celebrity C some kind of slave? What's the content?
JJB: She's crying while doing XX
JJB: There are lots of celebrities molka, we ask their staffs while giving them money

so basically. what this confirms is that the staff are getting money while the celebs are used to film sex videos
You see how they are been called "slaves"
EUIbcsqXsAAZhU7.jpegEUIbcskWkAI9h0p.jpegEUINeMJWsAY4HLo.jpeg
The elites do a million times worse of immoral and wicked things than this, this is probably a piece of cake to them :mad: :mad: all these actions are literally what these satanists do in rituals, etc and the elite world is filled with p*dos, if most of them arent already.....and some people from other fandoms have questioned why bt$ hasnt spoken out about it when other idols have, and knowing how big bts are and you have to pay for this who knows if they couldve got involved...they most certainly know what is going on..but they probably wont cuz they just care about the money and will get away with everything!

q04440p

Rookie
No, an adequate response and just what I was expecting.

A reminder to users in this topic, that despite how popular, international, viral and vibrant the Kpop community/fans are..to most globally it's just simply another genre that exists.
thats like expecting the world to be familiar with 'waratte wa ikenai' and all of the conspiracy speakers talking about it expecting the world to understand it. no, i think people realize this. thats why many people get very excited when people not from the east or in person speak of KPOP, because kpop fans recognize it is not a worldwide popular thing.

however, the intense hold that KPOP has on north america/european/east/southern asian/latino/hispanic youth -? this cannot be denied. it is apart of a WORLDWIDE connection. most 'older people' do not involve themselves in it, we know this.

q04440p

Rookie

lets not forget y3r 1 threw the Y phallus rock - fr3 3mas0 nry - shattering the glass. its all planned, y 3r1 is higher class - thats why on shows it goes j0 y on left, w 3ndy to the right (also why j0y wears backpack on kn0wing Br0s, any1 wearing backpack on that show + he3 chul hair or tSHIRT - tshirt is always showing -that show is nothing but hidden messages and hints for the handlers watching)- many hints on these shows about the 'beloved idols'. and of course the name w3ndy who goes to n3v3r never land. j0y takes w3 ndy 'up the stairs' (a little reluctantly in the MV).

Last edited:

HeartOfGlass

Rookie
I'm not saying they all are I can be totally wrong about it and I don't want to assume what their sexuality is. Eg. Lee daehwi, he acts kinda feminine so I assumed that he was gay but then this:
And the person on this thread who first posted here that monsta x is gay thinks so because they wear more makeup than other kpop boy bands
it's not like it would even matter anyways, either way they're the same person. what would matter is if they were really mean and intentionally put people in harm's way or somethin', yanno? and also, plenty of men wear makeup, it's no big deal to wanna look nice and snazzy or simply have fun lol.

Hon33

Veteran
thats like expecting the world to be familiar with 'waratte wa ikenai' and all of the conspiracy speakers talking about it expecting the world to understand it. no, i think people realize this. thats why many people get very excited when people not from the east or in person speak of KPOP, because kpop fans recognize it is not a worldwide popular thing.

however, the intense hold that KPOP has on north america/european/east/southern asian/latino/hispanic youth -? this cannot be denied. it is apart of a WORLDWIDE connection. most 'older people' do not involve themselves in it, we know this.
Contrary to what people on this thread think, many “older” people in the West, follow K-pop. I recently saw SuperM in London. I am “middle-aged” and there were so many people of my age sitting close to me.
Yes, there really is a connection to Kpop in the West. These young people are hugely talented and exceptionally hard-working. They are humble and gracious. They don’t appear to take their success for granted. They are very different to western celebrities. They don’t lead the kind of lives many western celebrities do. However, there are many other young people who make fun of Kpop fans. They think the groups are childish and nerdy and too clean. They don’t understand South Korean culture and therefore don’t understand the kind of moral values that Kpop idols are expected to maintain - no partying, no drugs, no drinking, no sex etc, etc. For many, Kpop is not cool.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Anyone watched Gidle's new MV 'OH MY GOD'?
LGBTQ + concept related to falling for an evil goddess.
I feel
annoyed so much
by this group
The aesthetics are cool but pls.. this is so obvious.
There is a rumor the MV is about Lilith, a female demon worshipped in Wicca witchcraft.

tyrab

Established
The mv:

They call god a woman just like the @riana song g0ds a woman so you can see that similarity and the symbolising of what looks like s0yeon is in hell...

These are the lyrics to the English version:

Nothing can pull me away
From your embrace
I'm not going anywhere
Here we go again
I hear the sound of pain
Flowing slowly through my veins

Help me help me
Oh I don't know how to breathe for real
Set me free set me free
This craving is gonna be deadly

I know that you're only playin'
I hate it so much I love it
What would be the repercussions
If I let you inside me
It's so dangerous I want it
Guess you got me where you want me
I don't care that I'm addicted

Oh my god She took me to the sky
Oh my god She showed me all the stars

Babe babe
You got me losing my mind tonight
Toxic toxic
I tell my friends that I'm fine it's a lie

Oh god
I should stay away
But then you will hit me up
And I am on my way
Can't stop
Girl, you make me sick
But then you make me wanna stick around
I know I got it bad it feels good
Yeah I'll regret it
You're detrimental to my health
But I ain't never leavin'
I'm probably crazy
But I need it want it gotta have it
You may be poison
But sure as hell taste like honey

Losing all my senses when you
Pull me close I don't know how to
Let go of this passion
So just burn me with your loving
I can't control this desire
We get close the flames get higher
Nothing can put out this fire

Put your hands all over
Want your smell on me forever
I'm losing my composure
Can't nobody do me better
Time and time again
I told myself I need to let go
Then I fall right back into your arms

Nothing can pull me away
From your embrace
I'm not going anywhere
Here we go again
I hear the sound of pain

Lolylol

Established
The mv:

They call god a woman just like the @riana song g0ds a woman so you can see that similarity and the symbolising of what looks like s0yeon is in hell...

Nothing can pull me away
From your embrace
I'm not going anywhere
Here we go again
I hear the sound of pain

Help me help me
Set me free set me free

If I let you inside me

Babe babe
Toxic toxic

Oh god
I should stay away
And I am on my way
Can't stop
Girl, you make me sick
Yeah I'll regret it
I'm probably crazy
You may be poison

Let go of this passion

Put your hands all over
I'm losing my composure
Time and time again

Nothing can pull me away
From your embrace
I'm not going anywhere
Here we go again
I hear the sound of pain
The mv is weirder than the lyrics. But they produce their songs so maybe they're not following the illuminati/satanic agenda.

They're just being experimental...I hope so

Niya

Rookie
The mv:

Nothing can pull me away
From your embrace
I'm not going anywhere
Here we go again
I hear the sound of pain

Help me help me
Set me free set me free

If I let you inside me

Babe babe
Toxic toxic

Oh god
I should stay away
And I am on my way
Can't stop
Girl, you make me sick
Yeah I'll regret it
I'm probably crazy
You may be poison

Let go of this passion

Put your hands all over
I'm losing my composure
Time and time again

Nothing can pull me away
From your embrace
I'm not going anywhere
Here we go again
I hear the sound of pain
To me it seems more like they are not talking about God, but another entity (demons or satan), who they call their own god.
But it still spreads the idea of God being female.
The lines:

"Girl, you make me sick
Yeah I'll regret it

I'm probably crazy
You may be poison

But sure as hell taste like honey"

Sounds like they are talking about an evil entity that makes them turn against God and sin, while they can't escape because it's so tempting to continue.
Maybe the chorus is talking to the actual God or it's the same evil entity. Probably the latter.