Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hon33

Veteran
Thank you so much for this, I now get the full story, hearing this is relieving as it really shocked me at first, maybe I should research more on them. It is so refreshing to hear that they do enjoy some sort of artistic freedom, I only witnessed that with Seventeen and Mamamoo. But based on your description, I feel a bit worried now about their references to Kronos ( Saturn) tbh as he is assossiated with the devil worship in the dark occult, I hope that they are not into this kind of stuff and don't use the time reference for duality reasons, they sound talented so that would be a waste of their talents. I will definitely look them up since I can't make a personal conclusion of them otherwise as you carefully reminded me. Thank you, I too hope that you and your family are well, please stay healthy and safe. <3
I think when you look into the group, you are probably going to see things that I don’t see because we’re coming at this from different perspectives - which is fine. You are entitled to your opinions and I respect that.
Stray Kids do write songs which and produce videos in which many will see things they consider suspicious.
However, sometimes life can be refreshing when you look at it without an agenda.
Thank you for your kind wishes. I hope you stay well too

sadtruth

Established
Getting hooked on K-pop is one of the worst things that's happened to me. It started because I like dancing, but it's literally taken over my life. Everything just sucks you in deeper and deeper so I'm glad this forum exists because it opens your eyes to the reality. I see the symbolisms in their gestures and music videos but I ignore it because the idols are so nice and everything is so friendly lol...It's so weird and addictive. What disturbs me is how they promote unity and closeness, like they make you feel like you're part of them when in reality you aren't. They do live shows in bed and chilling, and openly be vulnerable around each other to make you feel like you're close to them. I think that's what messes with your head aswell. I was watching a exo fan video thing and it was so weird how fans were chanting, "we are one" like they're part of a cult...but I still like exo and I'm still addicted, I know, I'm an idiot lol It doesn't help that I enjoy learning kpop dances coz I'm 100% sure the music is part of the problem and not good for you.

Bubble_tea

Established
I think when you look into the group, you are probably going to see things that I don’t see because we’re coming at this from different perspectives - which is fine. You are entitled to your opinions and I respect that.
Stray Kids do write songs which and produce videos in which many will see things they consider suspicious.
However, sometimes life can be refreshing when you look at it without an agenda.
Thank you for your kind wishes. I hope you stay well too
Yes, I totally agree, having a wide perspective is always refreshing and I definitely don't enjoy being close-minded at all. Most of the time I don't usually look at the world having an angenda on my mind, it's more like I instantly recognize spiritual aspects in very specific instances, and the entertainment industry in general is full of them since the ancient times, but it's certainly not always a bad thing, which is why I use critical thinking at the same time since things aren't black and white as you pointed out. Personally, when I came onto this forum I was quite oblivious to the variant agendas, I was just detecting occultic signs as I am into occultism myself. Thank you again for everything, I hope to hear from you soon~

Fantastic9

Established
Getting hooked on K-pop is one of the worst things that's happened to me. It started because I like dancing, but it's literally taken over my life. Everything just sucks you in deeper and deeper so I'm glad this forum exists because it opens your eyes to the reality. I see the symbolisms in their gestures and music videos but I ignore it because the idols are so nice and everything is so friendly lol...It's so weird and addictive. What disturbs me is how they promote unity and closeness, like they make you feel like you're part of them when in reality you aren't. They do live shows in bed and chilling, and openly be vulnerable around each other to make you feel like you're close to them. I think that's what messes with your head aswell. I was watching a exo fan video thing and it was so weird how fans were chanting, "we are one" like they're part of a cult...but I still like exo and I'm still addicted, I know, I'm an idiot lol It doesn't help that I enjoy learning kpop dances coz I'm 100% sure the music is part of the problem and not good for you.
OMG finally I found someone who has the exact same struggle as me! Personally what hooked to kp0p is my passion and love for dancing as well! I want to get out of it but because I love dancing and creating choreos, I am still hooked no matter how hard I try to isolate myself far away from kp0p in general, it just never works because dancing brings me back in to it again and again. It feels like an endless loophole and idk what to do tbh. On one hand I love dancing so much to the point I can't stop thinking about dance routines every single day and it occupies my mind but on the other hand I feel guilty because I do not feel comfortable with what the industry, artists and music/lyrics are all about especially the dark side of it including the symbolism etc. So yeah I am stuck but, I know one day I will find an alternative, just gotta be a bit more patient.

Niya

Rookie
Speaking of Str@y K1ds, the youngest member I:N made a new post on Inst@gr@m (they are very active there) and MTeaV made a comment saying "literal perfection".
What is that supposed to mean? I've never seen them comment under any of their posts. Are they targetting him? Is he supposed to be the next big thing? He just turned 19 last month...
The caption says "wink ><". You know, one eye. He didn't wink in this post but it surely is suspicious.
Screenshot (49)_LI.jpg

Shuna

Star
Corona clip with the theme, confinement of people during the epidemic. Punchnello surfs the Internet...:
Sans titre-1.jpg

I have not found the article yet, but the men with the X eyes with a dental smile:
Sans titre-1.jpg
He also has the X on the sunglasses, the sunglasses, hearts, rabbit heads on the glasses, question marks, exclamation marks, a line in each eye, on the sunglasses forming a cat look. Symbols that emphasize a sexual side. It also appears with a sweater, with long striped bars, not to be confused, with the four striped bars, symbols of sacrifices, the large striped bars must, surely symbolized a symbol of sexual slave, symbolizing the days which pass but which look alike. The cat symbolizing the vagina. A striped bar appears in Suga's Interlude clip.

They also appear in the clip, very electronic of Ritmo de Black Eyes Pease:

He also has a five-pointed star on his right cheek, in Suga's Interlude, appears to the left of Suga, a five-pointed star, which represents, the same thing as the cat:
Sans titre-1.jpg

It also has in the interlude clip, the fans however, if you looked closely, you will see S striped vertically, which represents the financing of music and W whose meaning I forgot...:
Sans titre-1.jpg
The crown has three points, which can be called the three candles on Sulli's cake in Gobelin represent the alters egos. On the crown, the last point, associated with the five-pointed star, represents the vagina. In the image on the right appear red rose petals, symbol of passion, violent sexuality.

Shuna

Star
Corona clip with the theme, confinement of people during the epidemic. Punchnello surfs the Internet...:
View attachment 33897

I have not found the article yet, but the men with the X eyes with a dental smile:
View attachment 33900
He also has the X on the sunglasses, the sunglasses, hearts, rabbit heads on the glasses, question marks, exclamation marks, a line in each eye, on the sunglasses forming a cat look. Symbols that emphasize a sexual side. It also appears with a sweater, with long striped bars, not to be confused, with the four striped bars, symbols of sacrifices, the large striped bars must, surely symbolized a symbol of sexual slave, symbolizing the days which pass but which look alike. The cat symbolizing the vagina. A striped bar appears in Suga's Interlude clip.

He also has a five-pointed star on his right cheek, in Suga's Interlude, appears to the left of Suga, a five-pointed star, which represents, the same thing as the cat:
View attachment 33904

It also has in the interlude clip, the fans however, if you looked closely, you will see S striped vertically, which represents the financing of music and W whose meaning I forgot...:
View attachment 33905
The crown has three points, which can be called the three candles on Sulli's cake in Gobelin represent the alters egos. On the crown, the last point, associated with the five-pointed star, represents the vagina. In the image on the right appear red rose petals, symbol of passion, violent sexuality.
Looking at my old articles, I came across an image, of a distortion of the Jewish star, in one line:
Ip4X8PS_mDCP232daVGedfq6iKY.gif

Except in Suga's Interlude clip, The line has, 8 branches, then on the image above, it has more than 6, the other two crossed by an exclamation mark, underline by 2, bent...:
Sans titre-1.jpg

thuder

I've got to update what I posted earlier, maybe this METEOR track is for the 4 possible meteorites that will possibly come upon the Earth/ it's atmosphere. Changmo is the new mic of the elite.

okay, this one's obvious. There will be some sort of vaccine right? The song's lyrics have little to nothing connection to the word "remedy" so it's obv another form of programming.

Bonus info:

IMG_20200323_215239.jpg

Attachments

Bubble_tea

Established
View attachment 33897

View attachment 33900

View attachment 33904

View attachment 33905
Slightly off topic but yes, Jay Balv1n is definitely in the freemasonry, this guy is very popular in my country and has collaborated with many artists here. The most popular rapper in my country, who got famous in one night for just mumbling and singing hideous songs, had a breakdown months ago and started to post about how he and Jay Balv1n are part of the Illuminati. He also said that Jay Balv1n mocked the cross in one of his mvs and how every famous singer is part of it and that his own company was planning on killing him and provided many proofs for these statements so most natives believed him. He then retired from the industry for once and for all, went back to his country of birth and we have never heard any news from him, aside that he turned to Jesus. He also said that he couldn't stand the thought that he didn't become famous due to his talent alone.

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie
anyone see the lyrics and consider the double message here? with groups like 1tzy, they are promoting bad things as 'good' or enviable, strong images while singing strange lyrics. the pagan symbolism is undeniable but even the mindless stans believe its a song about 'lol cyberbullying'. when are people going to wake up??? why is kpop so addictive to these ppl?

justjess

Superstar
I'm curious to know what @justjess thinks of Kpop. Not the symbolic side that you'd expect here but just a general opinion or thoughts if you have any of the genre. Excluding this forum how exposed are you to it?
Hmm.. interesting request for comment.

I wish I could comply but I literally have zero exposure or understanding of the topic at all. My apologies :)

If you have a specific question I can possibly look into it. But I can’t promise it will be an informed response in the least.

Vision

Veteran
Hmm.. interesting request for comment.

I wish I could comply but I literally have zero exposure or understanding of the topic at all. My apologies :)

If you have a specific question I can possibly look into it. But I can’t promise it will be an informed response in the least.
No, an adequate response and just what I was expecting.

A reminder to users in this topic, that despite how popular, international, viral and vibrant the Kpop community/fans are..to most globally it's just simply another genre that exists.

sadtruth

Established
OMG finally I found someone who has the exact same struggle as me! Personally what hooked to kp0p is my passion and love for dancing as well! I want to get out of it but because I love dancing and creating choreos, I am still hooked no matter how hard I try to isolate myself far away from kp0p in general, it just never works because dancing brings me back in to it again and again. It feels like an endless loophole and idk what to do tbh. On one hand I love dancing so much to the point I can't stop thinking about dance routines every single day and it occupies my mind but on the other hand I feel guilty because I do not feel comfortable with what the industry, artists and music/lyrics are all about especially the dark side of it including the symbolism etc. So yeah I am stuck but, I know one day I will find an alternative, just gotta be a bit more patient.
I'm glad it's not just me! It helps to know you are not alone. I understand what you mean by wanting to learn the dances but that pulls you into the whole kpop world. It's harder with social media aswell because you keep getting sucked in by posts and recommendations. Hopefully with time it'll be easier to leave it all behind or it'll at least not take over our lives. I wish I could tell you how to stop, but I don't know...I think just learning the dances then moving on without looking at their other stuff will help, I'm going to work on that because everytime I see anything Baekhyun, cute or funny I click lol....It's crazy, there's so much content out there.

Shuna

Star
This thread discussed jihyo being blonde of t wice and now Mina is also blonde ... for the first time. She was gone for a long time on break and now shes back. View attachment 33959
That 'M' balloon looks like a woman's lower body which is a weird choice.
And the color of the dog, can be associated with it and delivers it to the two letters as well as to the outline of the photos (each stuck on a red balloon). Let her read (the dog), zen, her new orders that he has to give, which by this form of M, sexual acts ... And photos, the star or sexual object.