Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Bubble_tea

Established
She started her career at 11 years and her parents barely visited her. She was forgotten, isolated. And the CEO Lee Soo Man had a special care for her.
Although he didn't went to her funeral...
Yes, her parents had never cared about her. Her father didn't attend her funeral either but he shamelessly wanted to claim her inheritance and her brother had to step in to stop him, no wonder why they left her at SM's mercy. Sull1 never deserved such a toxic family, they took advantage of her, even after her death.

Fantastic9

Established
There is something I always wanted an answer for so I hope someone can help me with a response please.

So I know that groups with heavy and strong occultic symbolisms in their MVs are like the 'chosen' ones and supposedly become successful and famous but I know some groups that had very occultic stuff in their MVs and even did 'the' hand gestures yet their destiny was either they disbanded after 1 or 2 years or just end being called 'flops' because they never get wins or awards whatsoever. Instead, I noticed some groups that are not that heavy on occultism get wins and awards, CFs etc. An example would be in January this year, SF9 was up against At33z on Music shows, if you watch SF9's MV, it has no strong or even direct occultism in it meanwhile, at33z's MV does. The thing is, SF9 is the one who won and at33z didn't and couldn't at all beat them, so that made me really confused. How come some groups who are deep into occultism for example Dreamcatcher, never win but groups who don't indulge too much into it are successful? Could there be a catch? Are the one who do heavy occultism in their MVs and photos just puppets given fake promises that if they do so and so they will be successful but it never actually happens? Also could it be true that no matter what you do, you cannot fully be part of the elite if you are not particularly chosen or have the 'right' connections? Is this why some groups never make it despite doing all the occultic and satanic things? Oh and I forgot to mention that months ago someone said that SF9 is like part of freemason because they released an album in 2017 called Knights Of The Sun. Plus the members call themselves Knights, not sure if this is related but thought I'd mention it just in case it helps.

Bubble_tea

Established
There is something I always wanted an answer for so I hope someone can help me with a response please.

So I know that groups with heavy and strong occultic symbolisms in their MVs are like the 'chosen' ones and supposedly become successful and famous but I know some groups that had very occultic stuff in their MVs and even did 'the' hand gestures yet their destiny was either they disbanded after 1 or 2 years or just end being called 'flops' because they never get wins or awards whatsoever. Instead, I noticed some groups that are not that heavy on occultism get wins and awards, CFs etc. An example would be in January this year, SF9 was up against At33z on Music shows, if you watch SF9's MV, it has no strong or even direct occultism in it meanwhile, at33z's MV does. The thing is, SF9 is the one who won and at33z didn't and couldn't at all beat them, so that made me really confused. How come some groups who are deep into occultism for example Dreamcatcher, never win but groups who don't indulge too much into it are successful? Could there be a catch? Are the one who do heavy occultism in their MVs and photos just puppets given fake promises that if they do so and so they will be successful but it never actually happens? Also could it be true that no matter what you do, you cannot fully be part of the elite if you are not particularly chosen or have the 'right' connections? Is this why some groups never make it despite doing all the occultic and satanic things? Oh and I forgot to mention that months ago someone said that SF9 is like part of freemason because they released an album in 2017 called Knights Of The Sun. Plus the members call themselves Knights, not sure if this is related but thought I'd mention it just in case it helps.
Just because they throw up masonic signs it doesn't mean guaranteed success, it simply means that their company is willing to do everything to help it's group rise to the top. Also certainly yes, connections are the alpha and the omega if they want to be given a chance, the entertainment industry is a very close circle and you need the appropriate people to put you forward. eSF9 and At33z are both part of the freemasonry so TBTP just decide themselves to which one of them should grant the win based on their currect agenda, more connections/favors etc. No matter who wins, they are gainers anyway as most famous groups work for the same goal behind the scenes, and this rivalry thing is only a front - besides keeping the masses engaged-, same as politics.

Fantastic9

Established
Just because they throw up masonic signs it doesn't mean guaranteed success, it simply means that their company is willing to do everything to help it's group rise to the top. Also certainly yes, connections are the alpha and the omega if they want to be given a chance, the entertainment industry is a very close circle and you need the appropriate people to put you forward. eSF9 and At33z are both part of the freemasonry so TBTP just decide themselves to which one of them should grant the win based on their currect agenda, more connections/favors etc. No matter who wins, they are gainers anyway as most famous groups work for the same goal behind the scenes, and this rivalry thing is only a front - besides keeping the masses engaged-, same as politics.
Well that makes sense because in eSF9 there is a member who is close friends with RV, Ekso and BeeTeS, and these three groups are currently most famous in kp0p. Also their company FNC said last year that in 2020 they will strengthen their connection with eSM stronger. So yeah, I think you are definetly right that probably having the right networks and connections will get you far and more opportunities to be successful than an MV filled with occultic symbolism, waiting to be picked or chosen by the elite because you think they actually care enough to cherry pick you? I think not. What a tough industry tbh, I don't think anyone will come out of it mentally stable, eventually end up going crazy and taking medication for life. Despite the fame and money, they still appear pitiful in my eyes. Sad.

Vmort

Star
this goes for all kpop idols starting at 8? then at 30 the control wears off and they're just killed off to not expose anything? eg the 27 club
Well I mean programming starts no more than 8 year -- read Svali's wrining. Programming an alter takes time and you know she was introduced at age 11 to the public which is you know...
She started her career at 11 years and her parents barely visited her. She was forgotten, isolated. And the CEO Lee Soo Man had a special care for her.
Although he didn't went to her funeral...
Isolation is the part of programming.
then at 30 the control wears off and they're just killed off to not expose anything? eg the 27 club
Well if you look for this ages you will see that close to 30 they sometimes do some breakdowns -- start to remember their abuse.

Bubble_tea

Established
Goo H@ra's parents are trying to inherit her property now even though they literally abandoned her and never gave a damn about her, those people have no shame and conscience at all. How could they abandon their child and have the nerve to strive to get access to her money?? Thankfully her brother, who stood always by her side, is on the news dragging them to death. That's why idols deal with drugs, have them prostitute themselves and are manipulated by their companies, their parents literally sold them off to the highest bidder, I am so furious, those " parents" are soulless.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Why the F is GeeDee (indirectly) promoting drugs on his Instagram? After all that happened to his band? He had also his fair share of drug scandals previously, does he not care about his or his band's reputation at all? T0p had a breakdown not too long ago due to all the hate he's been receiving, if he doesn't care about himself, at least he can be more respectful to the rest of his band mates, k-netizens are infuriated.

IMG_20200318_170143.jpg

Bubble_tea

Established
Last edited:

Miss Bunny

Established
Not kpop releted..
Guys, I have a question about something strange that I have been felt since when I was 8 or 9 years old..It's very weird , maybe no one can imagine this before..But that incident happened with me..Please read what I am going to explain..
When I was 8 or 9 year old , I saw a 1960s film about a famous historical person
(he was a great freedom fighter , he was, even now extremely popular in my country)..When I saw that movie and after read books about that great freedom fighter, You maybe can't believe me(please don't laugh)- I fell in love with him..I always love that dead great man, I tried so hard but failed to forget him..But Sometimes I have dreams that somehow i was related with him in my past life, no idea how..I never share this thing with anyone before, but day by day I'm becoming older (now I am 21), my childhood love for that great man is increasing like crazy , even I know that I will never meet up with him in this life..It's literally a strange love , I even cried for him after knowing he had a foreign wife and a daughter(people say it's also rumours)..That great man's life was full of masteries, no one know how did he die, some people said that he died because of plane crush on 1945..But it confirmed now it was false..Now my question is why I had dreams that I was related with him in past life?? Is recernation possible?? I believe myself , I'm not crazy but can't even hide my feelings for him..what I will do if I have this ?? I'm always scared that I literally have an unconditional strange love for a dead person!!!Did anyone feel this type of thing ever?? Is that feeling are nothing but mirage of my mind or it is actually related with my past life's experience???

That's not a big deal, sometimes we read about historical characters with great deeds and manners who achieved making big changes in the world so that makes us wish if they were still alive nowadays. Don't forget that all these characters had fought and struggled so much for the sake of their achievements and all of this had been described in books and movies in a catchy way that pictures them as individuals who worth of sacrifices in the mind of audience (especially the female ones because they are emotionally stronger than males;)).

Bottom line is, there's nothing to be worried about.

craniumind

Established
On ancient knowledge, I think that God gave the humankind the ability and physical means to acquire it (human brain has endless capabilities and we only use a tiny part of it and the elites want to keep it that way by turning us away from the spiritual world, numbing our spirits and trapping it into the material world). I understand that no one is necessarily eager to find more about this said knowledge, and that's ok, but to me, it's important as it helps me seeing through the veil of things and realising that this world is counterfeit. Most of the respectable figures were occultists such as philosophers, scientists etc and we own them everything we know about the world, if it weren't that way, our ways of life would be stuck in the Dark Ages (I am not talking about satanists ofc)

As for women, no I don't believe in any of it. The Bible made this story up to ensure that the children belonged to their husbands and for other sinister spiritual reasons. No one is born to help and serve men, women are their own person and they are definitely not subservient. Most men are incapable to run the earth and they are full of deviance (wars, r*pes, entitlement, sexism, greed etc etc) It's a huge subject but I wouldn't want to digress.

In other respects, I totally agree with you, life should have been more simple, now people live only to work and we have lost any contact with the universe and the earth in general. Yes I know that feeling, my country's religion consider people who question it's practices as atheists, and brainwash us into believing that the contact with God can be only achieved through church. Also they are so hypocrites, they go around preaching about love and simplicity of life while driving the most luxurious cars and wearing fancy attires at church, when Jesus himself only had 2 robes in his possession. I have to admit that I admire the peace of mind you managed to get, I hope I could achieve that someday too as my mind tend to be so active.
"the woman as the help" - In the Hebrew, it does not mean a woman is beneath men or only purpose is to please men. In English, "help" has a vast connotation. In Hebrew, it is ezer: which indicates a vital/ significant form of help. This word is actually attributed to God as a helper for us more than it is to women.

Bubble_tea

Established

I came across this tweet today and has me a bit shocked. When promoting his band's new single, "Chronosaurus", F3lix from Str@y Kids twisted his tounge and said "Corona" instead. Even fans in the comment sections are claiming now that they read it as "Coronavirus" at first, and these words look and sound eerily similar. The word "Chronosaurus" is made up. Is it possible that they knew about the virus beforehand and used the mv as predictive programming? On the other hand, idols are only insignificant pawns of the Illuminati and TBTB don't bother to inform them about their plans, they just go along with it. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran

I came across this tweet today and has me a bit shocked. Months ago, when promoting his band's new single, "Chronosaurus", F3lix from Str@y Kids twisted his tounge and said "Corona" instead. Even fans in the comment sections are claiming now that they read it as "Coronavirus" at first, and these words look and sound eerily similar. The word "Chronosaurus" is made up. Is it possible that they knew about the virus beforehand and used the mv as predictive programming? On the other hand, idols are only insignificant pawns of the Illuminati and TBTB don't bother to inform them about their plans, they just go along with it. Any thoughts?
It didn’t happen months ago. It happened just a few days ago - 18th March - during a game they were playing on a live feed. They had to guess the title of some of their own songs and he simply pronounced “chrono...” (from chronosaurus) as “corono...”. It wasn’t even as obvious as that. I’ve seen the video. They automatically picked up on the mistake and corrected it.
It’s not an unusual pronunciation, given he’s Australian.

Bubble_tea

Established
It didn’t happen months ago. It happened just a few days ago - 18th March - during a game they were playing on a live feed. They had to guess the title of some of their own songs and he simply pronounced “chrono...” (from chronosaurus) as “corono...”. It wasn’t even as obvious as that. I’ve seen the video. They automatically picked up on the mistake and corrected it.
It’s not an unusual pronunciation, given he’s Australian.
Ahh I see, thank you for the brief, I am not familiar with the band so I picked up this info from some comments. My question still stands though about their company, but maybe it's all a coincidence as the outbreak happened recently so it could be natural for him to mix up the words.

Hon33

Veteran
Ahh I see, thank you for the brief, I am not familiar with the band so I picked up this info from some comments. My question still stands though about their company, but maybe it's all a coincidence as the outbreak happened recently so it could be natural for him to mix up the words.
No worries. Stray Kids are under JYP. As far as companies go, they actually have a relative amount of control over writing lyrics, composing, choreography etc.
The group has two Australian members - Felix and Chan - they both have quite strong accents. When Felix tried to say Chronosaurus, the first part sounded like “corono” because of the accent. He was mortified when he realised, probably because he didn’t want to seem to be joking about something so serious.
They do write songs which have meaning - their lyricists are really intelligent guys. Each song and album tells a story. Their song Chronosaurus is like a word play between the name of the Greek God, Cronos - the god of time - and Kronosaurus which is an extinct, Australian, predatory dinosaur.
Basically the song shows how time is a bit like a predator which we are always running from and struggling to stay ahead of it. It has lots of relevance in today’s society but I don’t think it’s linked to coronavirus.
Hope, you are well

Cocomj

Star
stanning (literally destroys the soul and your sense of reality)
kdrama or any mass forms of onscreen entertainment for that matter (rife with redundant bs themes and subtle/not so subtle taunthouse of mk ultra symbolism it promotes the nasty satanic entertainment industry because the cycled abused actors all have alters and by subconsciously absorbing every drip of that bs because of your hyper engrossment you're giving them more than enough disadvantaged leeway room to inculcate you by pervading you with that excessive blasphemous imagery you're letting to be seeded in your off guarded vulnerability)
manga (persistent bombardment of explicit sexual deviations that get SO old)

none of these are hard to quit 100% than ear worm music. devil knows what he's doing,, on that note what would happen if i a mere human being attempted to bitchslap satan to oblivion would i have god's protection? rhetorically joking, sorry.
but modern hip hop music and its evil essence has nothing on god's armor. if i wear god's complete armor from head to toe i know i'll be sthronger than his addictive audial seduction.
Exactly
(this was also a refreshing reminder for me what you said thank you )
Lmao (don't be sorry it was funny )
But that is the angel Michael role to cast out the serpent ;)
and yes always wear God's armor and read his word because this will be your sword against your own goliath (it won't be without struggle but remember Joshua 1:9
Be strong :)

notyourunnie

Rookie
Hey Angel and Demons of the Internet! I'm Back, here's the second part of the serie: WHY K-POP IS EVIL. The presentation focuses on symbolism found in K-Pop music videos. Hope you enjoy and i'm open for contructive criticism on both the topic and the layout/animation of the video.

Bubble_tea

Established
No worries. Stray Kids are under JYP. As far as companies go, they actually have a relative amount of control over writing lyrics, composing, choreography etc.
The group has two Australian members - Felix and Chan - they both have quite strong accents. When Felix tried to say Chronosaurus, the first part sounded like “corono” because of the accent. He was mortified when he realised, probably because he didn’t want to seem to be joking about something so serious.
They do write songs which have meaning - their lyricis are really intelligent guys. Each song and album tells a story. Their song Chronosaurus is like a word play between the name of the Greek God, Cronos - the god of time - and Kronosaurus which is an extinct, Australian, predatory dinosaur.
Basically the song show s how time is a bit like a predator which we are always running from and struggling to stay ahead of it. It has lots of relevance in today’s society but I don’t think it’s linked to coronavirus.
Hope, you are well
Thank you so much for this, I now get the full story, hearing this is relieving as it really shocked me at first, maybe I should research more on them. It is so refreshing to hear that they do enjoy some sort of artistic freedom, I only witnessed that with Seventeen and Mamamoo. But based on your description, I feel a bit worried now about their references to Kronos ( Saturn) tbh as he is assossiated with the devil worship in the dark occult, I hope that they are not into this kind of stuff and don't use the time reference for duality reasons, they sound talented so that would be a waste of their talents. I will definitely look them up since I can't make a personal conclusion of them otherwise as you carefully reminded me. Thank you, I too hope that you and your family are well, please stay healthy and safe. <3

Last edited: