Rookie
M@rc0 facts:
– M@rc0 is from Gwangju, South Korea.
– His role models are Ryoo Seungbum, Kid Ink
– He is a former model
– He was in a hiphop dance team
– He dreams of being an actor and studied it in an acting agency
– He wanted to be a
magician and can do magic tricks <-- this is why ain't nobody a quarter sane with their mind peeled got time for you m@rc0. i'm fkn sick of bullshet witchcraft and dark sorcery magic. i'm sick of kpop idol pawns wanting to be on the ultimate high babel horsey just because they love the stinkin pubic lice occult and can't help abusing how "enlightened" they are. you're gonna miss me with that. and here i thought i wasn't a normie oh how wrong i am about having believed kpop idols are normies and as basic as can be. i can't tell if they're mocking or not but it is transparent and feels like i stepped on cow dung.
– His hobbies include DJing, fishing, biking
– He was a participant in the survival show ‘The Unit’. (He ranked at 5th place and debuted with UNB)

i didn't notice since i only cared about m@rc0 and none of the others but bin who used to be an hby member quit the group for 'unknown reasons' but now that i think about it i could recall in that vroom vroom vroom mv the number 22 popped up twice and the second time it popped up the number was on his shirt sleeve? i'm mentioning it because numbers are important for subliminal messages with obvious numerology inserted in mvs.

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
after finding this site and this thread, i'm starting to see even the subtle symbols i didn't notice before everywhere. i feel like my brain is about to pop.

What you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance (it is a hard thing to get through with but not impossible )
It always does that at the start but it gets better with time don't worry
It's just that it's gonna change your view of the world a lot when you learn the truth
But you are not alone ^^
Many of us are still out there

Cocomj

Star
Guys, this is an assumption but Sulli's brother seems a little bit off to me. I want your guys' opinions on this.

View attachment 32157View attachment 32166

Of course, there are other kinds of normal selfie but it ticked me off with closing one eye selfies. Like, do you normally take pictures that way?
Yup he is one of them too
You can tell actually
It's kind of subtle but : red eyes are a sign of demonic possession and a cross of your forehead is even worse
(Because God is actually risen from the dead and depicting a cross on your forehead is blasphemous )
(Or the second meaning is usually an inverted cross which is actually satanic )
Then yes one eye symbolism is usually not a good thing

Just my opinion though ^^'

Cocomj

Star
youre right. i too was raised on hermeticism in the form of a loosley based pagan-style 'orthodox' mary-focused 'christian' 'religion'. there is only GOD THE FATHER, who sent HIS SON, the one prophecied in many cultures from even before the chaldeans in ancient days. the virgin birth prophecy that all pagan religions followed after, loosely. unfortunately, most do not understand that there is only one God - religions are all worship of the energies, by proxy. men of old, renowned people from old days like thor or odin, achilles etc. i do not follow any religion because 1) that doesnt matter anymore 2) it didnt matter in the first place 3) were in more serious times that require spiritual strength, teaching, listening.. 4) religion is a lie made by men who like fancy clothes and rituals, traditions and rules.

the God of Israel has proven his legacy and superior morals countless times, and will unto the apocalypse and after (greek word for 'the revealing').
Also no one has ever seen God's face
You can't
His children can't we can only hear his voice and feel his light/presence
The pictures that supposedly prove otherwise is just the enemy trying to send confusion into the flock of sheep actually so that they won't get to the truth
We will only see his face when he returns (revelation )

Ok have nice day
I'm out bye :)
God bless you

Last edited:

tin oil

Rookie
Hi i know how you feel
I have been and i am on this rollercoaster at times too (especially not wishing i was born happens a lot but only God's will is the thing that will guide us )

But remember that the Lord will protect and care for his sheep
His children will see the world go in front of their eyes...
If you are one of God's children then you are one of many soldiers
Keep fighting the good fight
I know it's really hard trust me but we have to :)

(Ps : of course they don't care
They are supposed to be the enemy little minion smh )

(Also i can tell you this : many of them have been born into it (abuse,rituals,etc... ) so it is the norm for them
Those idols are satan little minion (distracting people from what is really important is their main goal most of the time)(also lust,adultery and many other things)
I can only pray for you to be free of worrying about this kind of people
It's not worth it
As i said the other time purple used pretty often usually signifies a 33rd degree freemason rank and that means they know who they are worshipping now and don't back away from it
Remember the dude "crowley" he was a 33rd degree freemason (same rank as them ) and ran the church of satan smh
They are worshipping the enemy now and they know it
(The subconscious and what you are talking about is usually part of your soul,spirit and this part belongs to the enemy as well for them (the mind isn't there anymore long gone )

If you are a child of God : remember Ephesians 5:11-12 KJV

I hope i don't come in as a know it all
But it made me sad to see what you wrote :(

Have a good day to you and everyone else !
i'm sorry my dumpster fire posts made you sad i'm very ashamed i even resorted so low. and no you don't come off like that at all you come off as very wholesome and soft and encouraging thank you i agree with you. it's so weird because bigturdS didn't have a hold on me but 1 guy from another not very known group had me caught in chains. a prisoner to that pointless stanning lifestyle bearing no fruit honestly. it's interesting, when he came down as jesus he could've took on an aesthetically attractive form like satan's minions and everybody would've worshipped him but he didn't. but when you feel his spirit dwelling in you you can tell he's the most pure beautiful gentle king with his automatic unconditional love and grace and peace. he doesn't condemn you and that's why repentance comes naturally in the sinful state you're in. no matter how much they appeal to me that's something they'll never be able to do because they ain't fkn god with that spiritual authority. all i see is them running around blaspheming god. for what, for their eternal damnation? mad respect bru! i'm real tired of it. maybe it would've been easier to compromise my faith if i had no stomach churning revelation whatsoever but i've come across enough to know that's not going to save my soul. at first i couldn't handle any of it and utterly felt so sick that i had to lie down and faceplant the ground. i don't care how valuable you think you are, if you're not the real king then you're about as valuable as bread crumbs and duck piss. if jesus came down as a dove before in his second coming he's going to reign down the sky like a lion. god always had the power to dictate everything the way it pleases his plan and will, the one they should be bowing on the floor to is god not satan. those shitty dirty leftovers licking assholes.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
Guys, what do you think about Jypee's new girl group, ItZY? I haven't come across some serious symbolism yet in their mvs but they seem to follow the same path as Bt€ regarding their meaning of the songs (ego, love myself etc) which means they probably push Luciferianism to the public. Any thoughts? This is their new mv

Footnote: Yun@ for some reason gives me the creeps ( I feel bad for saying that about a 16 y.o girl) she seems sweet at fist glance but something about her has been bothering me and I can't wrap my head around it, maybe it's just me after all.

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
Guys, what do you think about Jypee's new girl group, ItZY? I haven't come across some serious symbolism yet in their mvs but they seem to follow the same path as Bt€ regarding their meaning of the songs (ego, love myself etc) which means they probably push Luciferianism to the public. Any thoughts? This is their new mv

Footnote: Yun@ for some reason gives me the creeps ( I feel bad for saying that about a 16 y.o girl) she seems sweet at fist glance but something about her has been bothering me and I can't wrap my head around it, maybe it's just me after all.
I noticed symbolism in their choreo like the hand gestures are suspicious to me though I have no evidence what they mean but they look weird and seem to have some meaning. Something like occult hand gestures being inserted in their choreo specially the ending pose. Just my observation. Also with the lyrics, they say I am so bad bad. It is as though they are promoting being bad is okay to their young audience which is very worrying. Glorifying being bad is apparently trendy and cool because hey you gotta be yourself. Smh.

Fantastic9

Established
Who else here thinks that b@ngt@n popularity in k0rea is not the same this era? I noticed it but kept quiet because I just thought it was all in my head but let me just present my case and maybe someone has the same thinking as me or at least noticed the decline of interest in the group domestically? For example k0rean online communities don't talk as much about them as they did last year for example. I just can sense the domestic hype is dying down but their company is trying to conceal it somehow. Today on mus1c c0re they won but have you seen their fan text voting score? It was 3x lower than nctea. B@ngt@n only received 500+ points. Their fans even surprised because the group always got full score for fan text voting but seems like not this time. Could it be the song is not their taste? I don't think so tbh because imo it is not a hard hitting or very strong song, it is kinda public friendly in a way so that wouldn't be the reason but what could be the reason imo is the fact that they are probably losing domestic fans slowly since end of last year. There could be many reasons but the ones I can think of is the jungk00k thing and his tatt00s. Now I am not saying their domestic fandom suddenly is so small because that is not true at all, it is still quite big, but it just not the same and it used to be which is understandable because fans in general can and will move on to other new rookie groups and that is the cycle of kp0p in general. The thing is though, I feel their company is trying to prove that reality otherwise with the high sales and wins but I am personally not convinced. You can even check the fancafe, they rank low despite it being their comeback season. I remember every time they had comeback they rank #1 for months but now they never rank #1 but more like #15. Their company truly relying most of their revenue from just this group that is why they are probably in panic because the rookie group they debuted isn't as successful as them which is normal for rookie but the problem is that this company only relying on 1 artist for their main income unlike big 3 companies who have more than 4 artists to get income from. Tbh, I always thought their domestic fandom was not as big as how the media and their company paint it to be, I still always believe eks0 has bigger domestic fans, even if it is by the slightest. I say this because of the CFs they get is waaaay more than b@ngt@n and usually groups who are popular domestically get many CFs. Just my opinion. I know what I said is random but I feel their decline could mean the elite are definetly in a look out to replace them soon, I am not sure who but probably a group most people never expected to begin with or I could be wrong, a group that is currently rising. Have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
I noticed symbolism in their choreo like the hand gestures are suspicious to me though I have no evidence what they mean but they look weird and seem to have some meaning. Something like occult hand gestures being inserted in their choreo specially the ending pose. Just my observation. Also with the lyrics, they say I am so bad bad. It is as though they are promoting being bad is okay to their young audience which is very worrying. Glorifying being bad is apparently trendy and cool because hey you gotta be yourself. Smh.
Yes, you are absolutely right. This ending pose seems odd to me and gives me evil vibes, it's like a devil's crown (and their whole persona is about being bad as you pointed out). I meant that their symbolism is more indirect and not in-your-face with classic themes that consist of the standard mk ultra, demonic possession etc, maybe they aren't at that level yet. Exactly, bad equalizes good now, the choice of wording is powerful in general and affects the brain function subconsciously, this serves a greater purpose and promotes indivualism over pluralism, TPTB want people to be constantly divided.

cadiz

Star
Who else here thinks that b@ngt@n popularity in k0rea is not the same this era? I noticed it but kept quiet because I just thought it was all in my head but let me just present my case and maybe someone has the same thinking as me or at least noticed the decline of interest in the group domestically? For example k0rean online communities don't talk as much about them as they did last year for example. I just can sense the domestic hype is dying down but their company is trying to conceal it somehow. Today on mus1c c0re they won but have you seen their fan text voting score? It was 3x lower than nctea. B@ngt@n only received 500+ points. Their fans even surprised because the group always got full score for fan text voting but seems like not this time. Could it be the song is not their taste? I don't think so tbh because imo it is not a hard hitting or very strong song, it is kinda public friendly in a way so that wouldn't be the reason but what could be the reason imo is the fact that they are probably losing domestic fans slowly since end of last year. There could be many reasons but the ones I can think of is the jungk00k thing and his tatt00s. Now I am not saying their domestic fandom suddenly is so small because that is not true at all, it is still quite big, but it just not the same and it used to be which is understandable because fans in general can and will move on to other new rookie groups and that is the cycle of kp0p in general. The thing is though, I feel their company is trying to prove that reality otherwise with the high sales and wins but I am personally not convinced. You can even check the fancafe, they rank low despite it being their comeback season. I remember every time they had comeback they rank #1 for months but now they never rank #1 but more like #15. Their company truly relying most of their revenue from just this group that is why they are probably in panic because the rookie group they debuted isn't as successful as them which is normal for rookie but the problem is that this company only relying on 1 artist for their main income unlike big 3 companies who have more than 4 artists to get income from. Tbh, I always thought their domestic fandom was not as big as how the media and their company paint it to be, I still always believe eks0 has bigger domestic fans, even if it is by the slightest. I say this because of the CFs they get is waaaay more than b@ngt@n and usually groups who are popular domestically get many CFs. Just my opinion. I know what I said is random but I feel their decline could mean the elite are definetly in a look out to replace them soon, I am not sure who but probably a group most people never expected to begin with or I could be wrong, a group that is currently rising. Have to wait and see.
Everything comes to an end
it's normal to lose popularity because they are getting old and will have to enlist soon

I read this article and it seems korean teenagers are starting to like the group NCT

LET'S SHARE OUR ANECDOTES WHEN LEAVING A FANDOM

4. [+113, -12]
Now I understand why people say that NCT fans are a bunch of fools looking at the comments, all the fools from other fandoms ended up thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

most fans in the comments say they left the old groups but now they like NCT....so maybe they could become bigger over time

tin oil

Rookie
What you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance (it is a hard thing to get through with but not impossible )
It always does that at the start but it gets better with time don't worry
It's just that it's gonna change your view of the world a lot when you learn the truth
But you are not alone ^^
Many of us are still out there
stanning (literally destroys the soul and your sense of reality)
kdrama or any mass forms of onscreen entertainment for that matter (rife with redundant bs themes and subtle/not so subtle taunthouse of mk ultra symbolism it promotes the nasty satanic entertainment industry because the cycled abused actors all have alters and by subconsciously absorbing every drip of that bs because of your hyper engrossment you're giving them more than enough disadvantaged leeway room to inculcate you by pervading you with that excessive blasphemous imagery you're letting to be seeded in your off guarded vulnerability)
manga (persistent bombardment of explicit sexual deviations that get SO old)

none of these are hard to quit 100% than ear worm music. devil knows what he's doing,, on that note what would happen if i a mere human being attempted to bitchslap satan to oblivion would i have god's protection? rhetorically joking, sorry.
but modern hip hop music and its evil essence has nothing on god's armor. if i wear god's complete armor from head to toe i know i'll be sthronger than his addictive audial seduction.

Last edited:

Lolylol

Established
Guys, I finded this video about Red Velvet's mv Psycho. Unfortunately it is in korean (I don't understand a thing...) the video have something to do with yeri,sulli and jonghyun...I can't understand korean, but I'm posting this here because if someone knows the language please say what the person is saying... I think it is something important. I think koreans are seeing more things in the mvs than us. They're also concerned by the idols somehow.

All I can say is that somehow red velvet and the SM past "suicides" are connected. Also this korean channel has much more videos about illuminati/kpop.

Niya

Rookie
Recently I've watched some dance choreography videos and found a correlation I hadn't seen before.
In @teez W0nder1and choerography there is a moment right before the chorus, where all the members do a handwashing motion and cover their face for a short moment before doing another handwashing motion. In the background you can hear a high pitched beeping noise kind of like in a hospital.
Maybe this is a stretch but it could be some sort of foreshadowing of the Coronavirus. This song was released in october last year but the dance practice in december. The video has a lot of symbolism about a new world, fire and people marching...

Screenshot (35).png
Screenshot (29).png
Screenshot (30).png

You can find it here from 0:53 to 1:00

Fantastic9

Established
Everything comes to an end
it's normal to lose popularity because they are getting old and will have to enlist soon

I read this article and it seems korean teenagers are starting to like the group NCT

LET'S SHARE OUR ANECDOTES WHEN LEAVING A FANDOM

4. [+113, -12]
Now I understand why people say that NCT fans are a bunch of fools looking at the comments, all the fools from other fandoms ended up thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

most fans in the comments say they left the old groups but now they like NCT....so maybe they could become bigger over time
Who knows who wrote those nctea comments. Could be their company staff to further promote the group. I heard the company is going large scale to promote this comeback so I wouldn't doubt they even ask their staff to say this. Also I wouldn't call them old, I mean their maknae is 97 liner and they have two 95 liners and literally 80% of the group share similar age to groups who debuted years later like nctea, SF9, Pentagon etc. Just saying, that it is probably because of fans as usual getting tired of stanning them for 7 years or 6 years, so they want something new. Same thing will happen to nctea and other groups few years later. This is how kp0p and life in general is - most people do get bored of routine, it is normal imo.

Fantastic9

Established
I found a k0rean person who did theory on RV Psych0 MV. There is English susb just turn on CC.
I am quite shocked at how she interpreted the MV.
I know some talked about how sometimes idols appear in their dream well it happened to me multiple times and in relation to this I will say something.
Few months back, around September I think, I had some weird and random dream. I entered a dark place with lots of closed rooms, I chose to open one door's room and it was like a massive bathroom and guess what? I was shocked to see RV j0y sitting on the edge of a bath tub staring at me lustfully (I cringed tbh yikes!). So I got closer to her because I couldn't believe my eyes and wanted to verify if that is really RV j0y or just my imagination but it was her and then she grabbed my arm and god forbid, did some homo behaviour/act and...it was so disgusting. Since then, every time I see pictures of her I cannot forget the dream and keep wondering if she really is homo aka g@y. The reason I am saying this, is because of her behaviour in Psych0 MV especially the part where she cuts the rope that connects seulg1 and Yer1 talking as well as choosing to enter the room in which Yer1 is in and closing the door with a lustful and satisfied grin. It gave off the implication she wants to spend some 'time alone' with Yer1 and she is smiling because she about to do 'something' with her if you know what I mean. I really hope what I am thinking and assuming is not the case but you just never know with these id0ls. They can be mentally sick because of the terrible experiences they go through. Anyway watch the theory video and let's discuss what y'all think.

Bubble_tea

Established
I found a k0rean person who did theory on RV Psych0 MV. There is English susb just turn on CC.
I am quite shocked at how she interpreted the MV.
I know some talked about how sometimes idols appear in their dream well it happened to me multiple times and in relation to this I will say something.
Few months back, around September I think, I had some weird and random dream. I entered a dark place with lots of closed rooms, I chose to open one door's room and it was like a massive bathroom and guess what? I was shocked to see RV j0y sitting on the edge of a bath tub staring at me lustfully (I cringed tbh yikes!). So I got closer to her because I couldn't believe my eyes and wanted to verify if that is really RV j0y or just my imagination but it was her and then she grabbed my arm and god forbid, did some homo behaviour/act and...it was so disgusting. Since then, every time I see pictures of her I cannot forget the dream and keep wondering if she really is homo aka g@y. The reason I am saying this, is because of her behaviour in Psych0 MV especially the part where she cuts the rope that connects seulg1 and Yer1 talking as well as choosing to enter the room in which Yer1 is in and closing the door with a lustful and satisfied grin. It gave off the implication she wants to spend some 'time alone' with Yer1 and she is smiling because she about to do 'something' with her if you know what I mean. I really hope what I am thinking and assuming is not the case but you just never know with these id0ls. They can be mentally sick because of the terrible experiences they go through. Anyway watch the theory video and let's discuss what y'all think.

I hear many people here say that idols visit their dreams, unfortunately. Those "idols" are either demons or/and incubus that operate exclusively in the dream world and they spiritually attack people and wear them down psychologically. When people see that they engage in sex activities with them it means they are a sex demon that wants to marry them in the spirit world and feed off their energy/soul and use that energy to open portals in the physical world eventually. You have to do a spiritual cleansing or always say a little prayer to Jesus for protection before you go to bed, please be careful y'all.

Fantastic9

Established
I hear many people here say that idols visit their dreams, unfortunately. Those "idols" are either demons and/or incubus that operate exclusively in the dream world and they spiritually attack people and wear them down psychologically. When people see that they engage in sex activities with them it means they are a sex demon that wants to marry them in the spirit world and feed off their energy/soul and use that energy to open portals in the physical world eventually. You have to do a spiritual cleansing or always say a little prayer to Jesus for protection before you go to bed, please be careful y'all.
I didn't know that. I do make prayers every morning and every night before I go to sleep. Thankfully don't get these dreams recently and hopefully once I completely stop listening or engaging with kp0p, it will all go away for good. Amen.

Bubble_tea

Established
I didn't know that. I do make prayers every morning and every night before I go to sleep. Thankfully don't get these dreams recently and hopefully once I completely stop listening or engaging with kp0p, it will all go away for good. Amen.
Yes, sadly many people have been married to a demon in the spirit world without even knowing it, they don't only take a celebrity form in dreams, but they can transform into a common person as well. No matter what, don't succumb to their calling. Sex with them is the greatest thing one can experience but their goal is to push people away from the material world. For better results, you can also put a small cross under your pillow, it really helps. <3