Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

tzaleth

Rookie
Hi people hehe
How are you? Well, i'll comment something...because i was absent here for a 3 months ago i think or more.
About this control in the world by illuminati or mason people through the music, it's not good.
Im christian too but im a person who says i dont care about religion...but some people in the entertainment industry want to play game with our weak mind about many things... i hope you understand my english.
I began to be a VAV fan, a kpop group not so known in the kpop music after halloween days. i knew about this group for ads/announcement before watching a video on Youtube but in that moment, i dont like them because of some illuminati symbolism like one eye, etc. I don't know...its a temptation i know...suddenly it starts during this time.
I just listen two kpop groups but its not like before when i listen a lot of kpop groups in the world of my life.
I would like to learn more english and explain better about some things in those vav videos specially POISON MV. I'm conscious about that when i hear that song. So, for a moment i wanted to lose in that world where i was a fan but i realized it was some inmature because of the behavior. I know about this fandom where i was, many girl was so deep sleeping mind without seeing about satanic symbolism but they don't want to see... and even being a bts fan but im not. I dont like bts ...because they are a full symbolism in their mvs. I'm awake about this ...Idk if you say im crazy about this...i know this forum is to many people are getting awake about this to go out of this matrix.

When God, my redentor Jesus Christ...saves me again about this because i was getting blind with vav and go to the concert in my country, they come to chile in 3 weeks more or less but im not going. One of the things the enemy cheat us with little stuffs and we think its okay...its not so bad but it passes the time and you realize this was so big and i want to go out of there. Now, im not the same with vav fans ...i had to go out of many whatsapp groups because i was so wrong ...when i left these groups, one of them said me: why do you leave this group? and i had to lie a little, i said her: i needed my space normally . and now, i don't return because they are sleeping without seeing the truth.

The truth will sets us free as it says in the God's word (in the bible vr 1960) i dont remember what chapter is hehe but this word is important...the truth is Jesus, when you accept him as your only savior.

Part 1 of my story here to talk many people are trapped in the world (many of them are in depression, anxiety, illness mental or normal illness in the body,etc)

tzaleth

Rookie
I would like to know some symbolism in bts new mvs.
ON and black swan... one of the things i could analize a little bit is one of them with black swings and the another mv, i watched satanism cult, sacrifice and blood (for the red clothes like a cult) and the teases of Jesus for crown of thorns) i dont know but i watched that. Im not sure but their videos are so stranger lately.

BlackandWhite

Rookie
I would like to know some symbolism in bts new mvs.
ON and black swan... one of the things i could analize a little bit is one of them with black swings and the another mv, i watched satanism cult, sacrifice and blood (for the red clothes like a cult) and the teases of Jesus for crown of thorns) i dont know but i watched that. Im not sure but their videos are so stranger lately.
Hello! Don't worry, the BTS thread has their recent videos covered. You may have to go back several pages.

tin oil

Rookie
it's creepy af how jonghyun died in 2k17 and this kdrama (children of nobody) came out in 2k18 so it's not predictive programming but just definite called for spitting in your face due to rubbing it in your wound and expecting the not at all eerie mockception of an actual eventful aftermath (quaking sorrow on an international fanbase scale, large mentally and emotionally scarred impact and big ripples caused upon layers of the mislead sheep's blindedness used as an effective tool against them and their misery, followed by the whole general shitsmear circus of shitstains packaged mockery and shush shush kpoop industry cover up due to his "suicide") being fed to me even though i've had enough their gross gruel? as well as it being episode 6 as if you'd think they'd be sick of that redundant number by now but nope that's where they get their clean vital energy from so they don't go senile. 6 is their lucky goat elixir charm. oh are you having a hard time you know you won't if you bow to the devil and his human pedo minions that call themselves the elite right? not to make light of the fact that there are continual one eyed mk ultra symbolism replete throughout, it's equally as redundant and sickeningly revolting. there's a scene where the forensic autopsy technician and cop debate about whether the deceased's cause of death is suicide or homicide. the cop doesn't think it's carbon monoxide poisoning from charcoal unlike the forensic technician insisting it was but believes someone killed him. but none of any somber atmosphere nor heavy context around the extracted dialogue is the point is it. it's real icky and disgustingly familiar paralleling events from reality that's clear as day. at this point even village morons that hit a spoon at the side of the pot clanking on their head can figure it all out without using so much as half a brain cell. you read one article on vc and it's like every piece of truth suddenly comes flooding open. you can't really resist a flood of truth that's not rocket science truth. you click on a song that has them doing the one eye thing and it's no biggie at first but then whenever you're listening to a song you clicked on the theme of the cover art is the dissociated artist on cloud nine flashing one eye. how you just wish it was a coincidence so your world doesn't crack and shatter but you know it's not. anywho, all forms of entertainment become tasteless when you know what's behind its production with their mark all over it. there's no reason to be entranced by the actors that are really just zombies who probably have a million alters and counting. it's almost as if they want you to unconsciously promote mk ultra by incessantly engaging in it and they get off of on how much interest and attention you give to it because they want their littered bullshit perverse satanic symbolism to hypnotizingly appeal to you.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Hi guys!!! How are you??? I hope you are all fine today and everyday *and obviously everytime kekekekekeke...
So today I wanna talk about Taeyeon... Today is her birthday (Okay, Happy Birthday for her then... FOOOP *trumpet sound*).
BUT... In my thought, it is a little bit suspicious today in her born day... First, today she comebacks with her latest song called "HAPPY" (Okay, today is her birthday and she has to be happy whatsoever)... There is something more suspicious than this... Recently in Twitter, I found out that Taeyeon's dad passed away today, the fuckingly same day with her BIRTHDAY... I know it is so much sad since she has to be very HAPPY today because this is her birthday date... But, don't you all think that something very suspicious comes today? I am so much sorry and feel bad since I have to send all my condolences to her instead of thinking negatively about her... It must be so much shocking for her and for her fans... Meanwhile I am thinking about something suspicious hidden today... What do you all think??? Is there any suspicious hidden???
*I am so sorry guys if I am thinking too negative about her... Send all my condolences to her and her family...

tin oil

Rookie
ESR4dtkUwAA16_3.png
they quit but are they really free from their handlers, i doubt it seeing how once in you can't just stop being a victim of mk ultra. which is sad af if they were gonna quit being an idol anyway and had they never became an idol in the first place then they wouldn't have gotten tampered with to the extent of never being able to return back to normal and turned literally into a robot and slave for the company's disgusting vomit inducing benefit. i'm glad he quit even if they were already inactive for a long time (though the group's inactivity doesn't mean sad shit doesn't go on behind the collective scenes so is there really anything to be glad about) but is he even really free because don't they still have control over their breathing and so on. the only thing i'm glad about is that when i was stanning him 24/7 i ironically wasn't so deluded as to think i could save him like those batshit crazy sasaengs. imagine having all this knowledge pertaining to crookedness and rampant evil and knowing the truth about what's actually going on in the secular kpop industry and still believing you could just be tomb raider and kidnap your bias to deprogram him so you could ask him to marry you. it's sad but that's not heroic, snap out of it. it'd be nice to "save" them but i don't feel like it's my responsibility to do anything for them when they signed the contract to be an idol and complied to whatever was the cheap price of becoming one. it's painful if you think about it but the reality is there's nothing you could do to help them being stuck in their position yourself. i'm sad because i let myself become more attached to this idol than i thought. but they don't care about you and never will. the only one who truly cares about you with all of his being is almighty god, not second to your parents. it blows my mind, how could someone love me when i hate myself so much. how come he let someone as sick and pathetic as me feel his pure love? how come all my life i felt i was the living definition of hate and only at that brief but profound moment felt his hand on my back as i cried? how come at my most lowest god is the only one who reaches out to me? i don't deserve to feel his presence but he allowed me to feel his love. opposite of all this one sided stanning and obsession with someone who doesn't even know you. who don't even know their own selves anymore because their real self is lost in a zillion alters and at that point it's trying to find a needle in a haystack. but let's say you find the needle, then what? my point is it's all useless. it was useless ever since you became sort of obsessed to a full fledged deluded wackjob.

Miss Bunny

Established
Hi guys!!! How are you??? I hope you are all fine today and everyday *and obviously everytime kekekekekeke...
So today I wanna talk about Taeyeon... Today is her birthday (Okay, Happy Birthday for her then... FOOOP *trumpet sound*).
BUT... In my thought, it is a little bit suspicious today in her born day... First, today she comebacks with her latest song called "HAPPY" (Okay, today is her birthday and she has to be happy whatsoever)... There is something more suspicious than this... Recently in Twitter, I found out that Taeyeon's dad passed away today, the fuckingly same day with her BIRTHDAY... I know it is so much sad since she has to be very HAPPY today because this is her birthday date... But, don't you all think that something very suspicious comes today? I am so much sorry and feel bad since I have to send all my condolences to her instead of thinking negatively about her... It must be so much shocking for her and for her fans... Meanwhile I am thinking about something suspicious hidden today... What do you all think??? Is there any suspicious hidden???
*I am so sorry guys if I am thinking too negative about her... Send all my condolences to her and her family...
You don't have to be sorry because that was the first thing crossed my mind too, and I'm sure it did to many others as well. SM hasn't been doing very well recently, so perhaps they needed some sacrifice to make things getting better.

Fantastic9

Established
I just saw it on tw1tter. So sad. Imagine your birthday has become the day of your parent's death. You will always remember your birthday as a sad event. Hope she can be stronger and have more courage because things like this can really have big impact on the mental health. Also her comeback is postponed. Now I am very sure that eSM is not the best comonay to join and I hope many trainees leave ASAP because it seems like they just sacrificing their artists in one way or another for personal gain. I know all companies are bad too but eSM really tops them in terms of cruelty. Smh. Also today happens to be full moon day so don't know if it has any significance but I heard it is best time for witches/wizards to do magick rituals to achieve certain goals such as success. Also 9 is occultic number too I believe. Sigh. R.I.P and I hope this is the end of sacrifice. Plz just stop the greed. Taking away humans lives is not a game.

scha

Established
I just saw it on tw1tter. So sad. Imagine your birthday has become the day of your parent's death. You will always remember your birthday as a sad event. Hope she can be stronger and have more courage because things like this can really have big impact on the mental health. Also her comeback is postponed. Now I am very sure that eSM is not the best comonay to join and I hope many trainees leave ASAP because it seems like they just sacrificing their artists in one way or another for personal gain. I know all companies are bad too but eSM really tops them in terms of cruelty. Smh. Also today happens to be full moon day so don't know if it has any significance but I heard it is best time for witches/wizards to do magick rituals to achieve certain goals such as success. Also 9 is occultic number too I believe. Sigh. R.I.P and I hope this is the end of sacrifice. Plz just stop the greed. Taking away humans lives is not a game.
And it was exactly one month before J0nghyun bday... Her former close friend. Another foul play with number? But i hope it a natural death too. Or else it just another game to make her depressed and drag another 'suicide' case again. After all she kept posting showing how low her mental health is, i hope she's not the next victim.

Fantastic9

Established
And it was exactly one month before J0nghyun bday... Her former close friend. Another foul play with number? But i hope it a natural death too. Or else it just another game to make her depressed and drag another 'suicide' case again. After all she kept posting showing how low her mental health is, i hope she's not the next victim.
Hopefully this will shed light on those who want to become kp0p id0ls to rethink their choices and to stay away from eSM at all costs. That company is scary as hell. I can't even imagine how the current artists must be feeling rn knowing they or one of their family member or even friends will be killed any time soon. What a sad and tragic life.

silvertea

Rookie
I recently got into IU and her songs. I have to say they are amazing and I adore her as a person. Is she considered "kpop" in korea? I tried to see if i could find any symbolism in her album covers but nothing to be found... But she is the darling of korea so there has to be something right?

Deadlylady

Established
I recently got into IU and her songs. I have to say they are amazing and I adore her as a person. Is she considered "kpop" in korea? I tried to see if i could find any symbolism in her album covers but nothing to be found... But she is the darling of korea so there has to be something right?
Do you really think any artist that is popular can stay on top like that without being inside that special circle? Of course she is considered kpop and she show signs here and there. Only people who knows the signs can see them. Maybe its not on her album covers but its on photoshoot, commercials etc.
http://instagr.am/p/B9hWwlNgefa/

tin oil

Rookie
that once was me lol, im glad i finally snapped out of delulu world, besides you'll never meet these wackjobs in real life
delulul on top of all that it makes you feel like shit. honestly a few days ago had the worst dream where i was in a fully packed theater and there wasn't a seat that wasn't taken and when i spotted m@rc0 who was way up front in the dream i was happy but then i noticed a bunch of other clones of him there so my smile disappeared. it feels so bad because it's like i'm being mocked in my dreams without a break.

tin oil

Rookie
i just remembered i know this girl from my old childhood days (and i saw her in my highschool once so i found out we were going to the same school and was surprised) who did an mv under one of the big 3 companies but i don't think i'm gonna say who it is to protect myself. it just bothers me because i actually knew her and still remember her and in the provocative mv her hair is bleached blonde. doesn't that mean complete programming? it was so weird seeing her in kpop because i remember her from when i was really little. but it's shitty because of all this mk ultra stuff i found out about and i doubt they didn't get her too.

Miss Bunny

Established
i just remembered i know this girl from my old childhood days (and i saw her in my highschool once so i found out we were going to the same school and was surprised) who did an mv under one of the big 3 companies but i don't think i'm gonna say who it is to protect myself. it just bothers me because i actually knew her and still remember her and in the provocative mv her hair is bleached blonde. doesn't that mean complete programming? it was so weird seeing her in kpop because i remember her from when i was really little. but it's shitty because of all this mk ultra stuff i found out about and i doubt they didn't get her too.

The younger people are, the more easier programming process becomes. It's the age when a person still naive mentally, has no values, no priciables, and no life experiences in which makes them as exactly as a blank white paper needs to be filled with anything to be meaningful.

That's why - as I believe - these agencies take scouting young individuals process as their priority, regardless they were talented or not.

Cocomj

Star
at first when i figured out this is and HAS BEEN going on for a long time around just when i thought life couldn't be any worse i really thought i was being trolled. and still being trolled right now too because it's just beyond satanic. can't even put into words how fucking satanic. i'm too weak for this mk ultra hullabaloo. i've been putting off reading The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier because i know i'm going to be affected by how they program the human mind controlled slave like a computer, even just glossing over the table of contents it's really hard trying to absorb what it is. it's so fucked up and i'm so stumped because no one outside of this community accepts that it's happening. they think the world is working towards their favor and interests when they could care less about your wellbeing. this is what i felt. the reason why it doesn't stop at not giving a shit about our wellbeing is because satan hates humans. that's why he goes far above and beyond to reach and pull out indescribable despair out of humans. i know it's all unfolding and coming to the open for god's end glory but the stark chaotic contrast to that which is satan's plans for the destruction of humanity imploding, it's too much i can't help wanting to die. i've been depressed before but not this much. to the point where i genuinely wish i wasn't born. i was trying to reply earlier but i was too depresso i didn't even have the energy to type.

when they're programmed and abused by those slobby dorito fingered filthy dirtbag meatsack pedos in a million one eyed piss thongs under their captain fat pants doesn't it mean they don't really have a choice because like no shit they're under mk ultra and if their personalities are all split up then their main personality wouldn't even really be fine either only appear fine on the outside. how would it be? when there are a bunch of alters inside of them. they're being controlled by their handlers so how is that having a choice? i feel like they only have a choice when it comes to the kpop contract and not given a choice about being programmed against their will. so once they get programmed i find it hard to believe they have any choice about the way they've been affected to the core that's why they continue to be a star and seem fine on the outside when they don't know they're not. and their main personality IS affected by the alters in them that's why they become so sick and haggard outwardly. and at one point all those dark alters seep through into the main one so everyone thinks they like being what they are and doing what they do but the trauma that's not plainly visible is them not being able to have a choice to escape at all. when they're "sober and fine" aren't they still subconsciously impacted by the abuse they secretly go through? and if they do something questionable it's due to that? sorry if the question doesn't make sense i'm trying to understand it as there's a lot to stomach in. like unless when they signed their contract they choked a baby to death and ate the baby whole afterwards i don't see how their sober selves are innately evil and proud of what they are. they actually think they're normal so they act that way with no signs of being abused in the industry aside from the evilblatant symbolism. when they don't even know they're forced to do weird ritual shit/forced to put up with sexual abuse in what i'm assuming solely their alters. so what i'm saying is even if they had a choice that's not really having a choice due to their actions being subconsciously influenced by their alters.
Hi i know how you feel
I have been and i am on this rollercoaster at times too (especially not wishing i was born happens a lot but only God's will is the thing that will guide us )

But remember that the Lord will protect and care for his sheep
His children will see the world go in front of their eyes...
If you are one of God's children then you are one of many soldiers
Keep fighting the good fight
I know it's really hard trust me but we have to :)

(Ps : of course they don't care
They are supposed to be the enemy little minion smh )

(Also i can tell you this : many of them have been born into it (abuse,rituals,etc... ) so it is the norm for them
Those idols are satan little minion (distracting people from what is really important is their main goal most of the time)(also lust,adultery and many other things)
I can only pray for you to be free of worrying about this kind of people
It's not worth it
As i said the other time purple used pretty often usually signifies a 33rd degree freemason rank and that means they know who they are worshipping now and don't back away from it
Remember the dude "crowley" he was a 33rd degree freemason (same rank as them ) and ran the church of satan smh
They are worshipping the enemy now and they know it
(The subconscious and what you are talking about is usually part of your soul,spirit and this part belongs to the enemy as well for them (the mind isn't there anymore long gone )

If you are a child of God : remember Ephesians 5:11-12 KJV

I hope i don't come in as a know it all
But it made me sad to see what you wrote :(

Have a good day to you and everyone else !