Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

q04440p

Rookie
"demons are attached to us from birth".....lol
I ask you to explain the mechanism of your idea and to give specific description but you talk about how much I don't know anything and I won't understand, then call me blind. It is a waste of time... Lets agree to disagree.
imagine doing astrology and thinking the names like lilith asteroid and other things are just a coincidence lol...

likewise yeah, not my fault you dont understand it. google it. we have generational energies attached to us, what pagans call 'karma', and then lesser energies that become attached as life goes on. i hope God will wake you up, you are messing with your very soul. where you will go when your physical body is dead. we cannot agree to disagree when there was no initial engaement that wasn't just you shitting on me but okay, we can accept your ignorance as disagreement in this matter. remember: google is your friend (except for when it isnt, like when its guzzling our data).

q04440p

Rookie
"imagine doing astrology and thinking the names like lilith asteroid and other things are just a coincidence lol..."
I didn't say it is coincidence, now you say thinks that I didn't say instead of answering my question. How smart of you, your immaturity showing
Generational energies are not devil energies, it is part of our test in this world and the laws of it created by God. You are not only responsible for yourself but also your family and past and future generations. The good and bad thinks you have done in your life will effect both you and the future generations. This law is made by God to encourage people to act as unity.

You don't know me, I have search about the cycle of life and I learn about thinks that you cant find in mighty google, just because you can google it doesn't make you expert kiddo. You didn't even understand basic laws of life yet aggressively you insist what you say. You are definition of ignorance. Instead of me, ask God for yourself to wake you up cause You really need it. I am done with your bullsh*t.
seems i struck a nerve, no need to become so rude my friend. God is watching.

you still didnt answer anything and instead you are now being a hypocrite based on your first comment that was meant to shut me down.

you said: "This law is made by God to encourage people to act as unity." act as unity, towards what? when the end is the revealing, the apocalypse?? what religion are you that you tell yourself such nonsense, my friend? you must be a new age pagan - there is only GOD - no religions. when you call, He answers. you really think astrology is apart of it? explain if you could and where you get this idea from. what god?

what you said, this is false.

you said: "Generational energies are not devil energies, it is part of our test in this world and the laws of it created by God"

this is also false. the word devil, like i said before, is just a word. in reality, the energies are malevolent/benevolent - they aren't technically 'devils' but SPIRITS.

funny how first you were dismissing that it has nothing to do with energies, only "math" - remember how you said all that? i dont think you know what youre talking about, the further we speak... you avoid answering anything real, like how i mentioned TWO important things...

can you make up your mind about what kind of dismissal you are trying to make instead of getting so upsetti spaghetti?

also, google is for everyone but of course, you are just looking to dismiss everything i say in my comment, so anyone coming along will be able to side with one or the other. but facts are facts.

dabble in the demonic and youre in their hands. the darkness prowls like a lion, looking to devour those who are not paying attention.

get better at shilling.

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie
don't blame for your inability and lack of knowledge. You still have nothing say about your claim, so you continue to blame me for being new age pagan.. lol this shows your immaturity and ignorance. I am not new age pagan, stop spreading bullsh*t. I am not upset either, your ego makes you blind.
you keep mentioning my immaturity and ignorance... who is the one who wont actually have an adult conversation, and instead starts swearing and calling names? you didnt even touch on the fact that astrology uses ancient angel names such as the name of Lilith and kabbalistic 'science' - which is 100% abrahamic. maybe dont get in conversations with people if all youre going to do is avoid facts and call people names and swear... lol.

astrology is of the world and is at enmity with God, it is against GOD. you've been warned, and so has everyone reading this thread.

for that, i am happy. take care friend.

tin oil

Rookie
sorry for the language but it creeps me out when sex offender looking 50 something year olds go "it's a bummer how at that age sulli died" acting as if they're sad when i know they don't give a shit regardless of not having a clue what goes on in the sick industry like o rly? u sad? what a heart you have at that shriveled up age. more like you got a hard on from the news of her death. because this fucking p***phile touched himself (o u liek touching yourself in front of others? my bad i should've known) while watching an erotic nude movie where the actress who came out in it killed herself and at church he had the audacity to go up to the podium and wear an utterly grieved mask to give a sermon about it being a bummer how a christian actress killed herself. it's disgusting how pedos care so much when they don't have any words of enlightenment to offer that's worth the yapyap LUL fucking boomer. if you're a pedo boomer then hide the fact that you fawn over iu because it makes me think of lolicons, you sick fuck. "oh no she killed herself at that young age" it makes me laugh. yea i'm sure you're just so sad and heartbroken because you can't get a taste of what the big fry fishes at the peak of it all self serve themselves in the shitty satanic industry.

Last edited:

q04440p

Rookie
you should understand that searching and trying to understand the laws of nature and its cycles are not against God. However, it can used for bad intentions. And again I said before They keep information for themselves so they named the stars and planets as they wished. Lilith is not real by the way. Also, you act like I am the one that is not giving answers yet you haven't explain the mechanism of your claim, you just walk around. If you can not explain then give me links to support your claim but you didn't even do that. Sorry but that is ignorance and as for the records you call me ignorant first.
take care :rolleyes:
what is your proof it comes from God and that its not against God like you say?

you said: "the laws of nature and its cycles are not against God. " - astrology doesnt follow any laws of nature or God or any other kind except its OWN. i explained, you instead insulted me and started using toxic language. why cant we just talk without you saying what i say is "bullsh*t" and that im this and that? be mature.

you ask for links, when you know its not about links. you keep being a hypocrite to your own comments... i told you to google and you say its worthless to google? strange. i proved i am more knowledgable than you, because you couldnt even comment on anything.. 'lilith isnt real' stroooong argument there, friend... (sarcasm..)

we are all being judged. you show your true colors. practice astrology and your soul is dead.

tin oil

Rookie
sorry for rapping so much i really don't want to keep being on a roll here but yolo and i'm compelled to post one more time today because i don't like the number 33. i've read some posts about users having dreams about idols in this thread and i just wanted to share a kpop mare i had about my ex bias. after i had the surreal ass dream i knew having a dream about an idol was a really bad sign because i've never had a dream about an idol before. it;s kinda seriously scary. the devil knows you're obsessed with them so he fucks with you by taunting you inside those dreams. yes i know satan fucks wit anyone he wants easily. i say that because if you keep entertaining your obsession with idols you're actually fuccing wit him too. and do you think he's gonna let you have the last laugh when you're a mere mortal? satan knows what gets to you. i felt like shit in the dream because i saw him, and i think i approached him, but was ignored and rejected. i think he called me fat. i was confused because i'm not even that fat. the weird thing tho was that there was another totally random guy by me who i think wasn't a kpop idol (i guess he was my friend in the dream) and i felt his anger but i saw he was tearing up for me as if he knew what i went through to be this "fat" and i was sort of touched by that. yea what the actual fuck so but no matter what the premise of the dream is i think the purpose is for satan to mock you. he has the power to make you indulge in being attached to whatever you're attached to. i think he likes it when humans go so far with idolatry because he uses those idols to dominate his firm control over humans who are mere in his eyes. as much as i like the rap/hiphop genre i don't think if i freestyle rapped to god (not that i could) he would like it so i know it's gotta go. m@rc0 has to go. i remember that time when i truly repented i barely swore. that's what happens when you run in the other direction, it's dangerous.
if being aware of what these idols have to put up with and go through in the industry isn't enough to get you to realize how superficial and shallow and repugnant it is to stan an idol then the only thing that can break you free from doing it is fasting through prayer. on the other hand i know how real being attached to something is. maybe you can delete most of their pictures but still can't delete some of them. try fasting and the most important part is you keep praying during the fast. as long as you take that first step then afterwards your soul will feel renewed and clean and you yourself will feel stable. i know the feeling of being famished from not eating but it doesn't matter how much you starve yourself if you don't go into effective prayer. that's just called constantly missing meals. anyway i'm a hypocrite if i don't do this. but people who want to be on the right path, i suggest breaking free immediately through fasting. the more attached to an idol i am the more i come to realize they really aren't of god and i feel immense guilt from idolizing them. at the end of the day you just feel so empty you really wouldn't mind if you died right then. that's also what the devil does. you should feel lucky if you're wary of what his goals are against human beings.

http://www.diningwithgod.org/lust-fasting-self-control-1/
https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/fasting-applies-extra-pressure-to-the-spiritual-realm.html
https://www.ibelieve.com/faith/5-signs-you-re-in-spiritual-warfare-and-how-to-fight-it.html

Vmort

Star

Black goo - new plans revealed

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
*Please who discussed about astrology and whatever it is, please don't talk here... You wasted some pages here... If you just talk about it, please make another thread forum instead of discussing here... I am sorry if I looked egoist, but maybe another users feel the same... Remember that this is KPOP FORUM... Please... For our convenience too...

HELLO GUYS!!! HOW ARE YOU?!?!?! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE!!!
I miss this website so much TBH... I rarely check this website cause I think it's decreasing time by time... And I am so much missing my friend @SHinEeHeaven... I wish she is fine wherever she is...
I am realizing that this forum is decreasing. But on the other hand, BTS thread is increasing LMAOOO!!! I wanna join it but I have no interest with BTS and it's better for me to since I don't know much about BTS... I don't wanna get involved in BTS forum...
BTW... I found something interesting online. It's about a cult in Korea called Shincheonji(I don't know if it has been discussed here before. I am sorry if I am out-dated in this before). So many people said that Shincheonji cult shared the COVID-19 in Korea... That cult told its followers not to be afraid of the virus and not to wear masks in public. It also told its follower to blend with other people in Korea... It's so much dangerous since they bring the virus everywhere... (I hope you all beware wherever you are. Especially who lives in Korea)...
But, I have a thought about that cult with KPop... Do you think that cult involved in KPop/KDrama? Or maybe they do the same as Illuminati? I have a thought like that recently after knowing this info... What's your opinis?
Thank you all and beware everywhere guys... <3

q04440p

Rookie
@halley
you wasted a lot of time while still saying nothing but insults and lies lol... i too will delete my answers, but how convenient of you to keep this up, full of lies about what we spoke of. i did explain it to you and you dismissed me off the bat, saying 'it has nothing to do with astrology' when you didnt even look into it, then started insulting me and saying i was full of bullshit.. go back and read your responses - you didnt want to talk and you still dont. the majority of what you type is you trying to insult, just like before. i will delete my others, but i will keep this up. im sorry you took such offence to me sharing knowledge: knowledge which you didnt want to touch on, and instead ignore and insult. go on, keep ignoring everything i said...

"what you put your love into, you put your LIFE and SOUL into" - share interest in that which goes against the laws of the one who made us and yeah, your orbit is open to more energies. how many times do i have to repeat about the word 'demons' you keep using? this is why you arent learning anything, except insulting.... its a shame, really. also, no i didnt attack your religion, you never shared your religion and i only mentioned 'neo pagan'.. but you are proving you are here with lying and disingenuous motives. i even mentioned neo paganism and you were so offended by it when i was saying it in passing. this must be a language barrier issue lol no one can be that quick to insult a stranger for having a different opinion than them

take care!

q04440p

Rookie
You didn't explain how, it seems like you only know one sentence about this topic.
not my fault you cannot wrap your head around it - one minute youre telling me its only math, only science, then another youre saying its GOD trying to bring us into 'unity'... make up your mind. its a pretty simple thing to understand. if you need proof, like people who need proof for things like 'astral projection' then you wont get it. how can you be into astrology WHICH ENCOMPASSES NUMEROLOGY and is an amalgimation of religious ideas, and be like 'lol but my aura is completely closed, surely'. like???? again, google is your friend. we need to stop talking about this now.

q04440p

Rookie
Real enemies are people who have strong claims but dodge the questions.
i suppose i know my enemy now, then. go back, or i will quote it myself since you are being slimy - you didnt answer any of my questions in the start, remember? you ignored me, and wrote tiny responses and then quickly started insulting me, which was strange... you must have negative energies in you.. you are likewise showing your true colors... now, on to KPOP!
tumblr_inline_msngumFt1M1run1gv.jpg

it makes me sad to think about all of the stars like jennie who had this guy as their 'diamond' mentor.... porcelain face programming.

q04440p

Rookie
yeah right. Still not answering my first question expect me answer yours to dodge it. smart move. just because I didnt play your game doesn't make me bad or have negative energies. By the way you are still not answering. If you have information say it or else accept it and don't answer, it is simple. Instead of answering now sharing pictures? The picture perfectly shows your inner ego.
so you didnt read my response? typical, you've done that from the start. i wish youd leave me alone, my 'proof' isnt enough for you so you start insulting me? go on then, enjoy your astrology and your lilith asteroids. no ones stopping you. until the end, of course. im done responding to you, this is a KPOP board and we already got told to stop, yet you just keep insulting me... when did i ever insult you? except for when you took my words out of context? goodbye! we are done.

q04440p

Rookie
You should be one leave this thread alone if you have nothing to say about.
All this comments but you have couple of sentences related with what I ask, but doesn't deep enough to prove anything.
I didn't insult you,I wrote a paragraph about your insults seems like you are the one who don't read comments. Am I suprised ? NO Cause all you have couple of sentences that have no roots.
now, you are the one sharing picture and claim that I have negative energy. I am just make you remember the question, It must be so hard for you. By the way I am done already, If you keep comment, you will get your answer. Cause I know all of the comment of yours comes from your ego!
yes you do have that energy, because right off the bat you ignored my comments, said what im saying is 'bullsh*t' and then you just kept insulting me, and now here you are, STILL insulting me... i think youre projecting so much. my point stands, i wont respond one more time to you when all you have is negativity and demands for SCIENCE lol.

PRACTICE ASTROLOGY OR DO THE THINGS KPOP PRESENTS, LIKE DIVINATION ETC, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REPENT BEFORE GOD. HE WILL BE AGAINST YOU, HE WILL RAISE HIS HAND AGAINST YOU. I MUST REPENT TO GOD. WE MUST ALL REPENT TO GOD. its not about the ego anymore, its about the SOUL. the EGO does not EXIST - there is only GOD and what is GOOD in HIS eyes, NOT OURS. PRACTICE IT, AND YOU ARE AT EMNITY WITH GOD. YOU ARE INEQUAL WITH HIM, YOU ARE LACKING. YOU ARE WANTING, if you put your trust in these things and practice it. YOU ARE MARKED, i place my energy in these words that the lamb with 7 eyes enters the hearts and minds of all who read this and are shaken of their fruit or barrenness.

q04440p

Rookie
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Good luck to you in the near future. please, reread my comments instead of bouncing from 'i demand you give me scientific proof' to 'i demand you explain otherwise youre wrong'. thats on YOU, at the end of the day. our souls are not our own. how many times do i have to say its not about the word demonic, that the word is just a word when its about energy - malevolent or otherwise? youre proving you dont read anything i write over and over LOL

its not a hard concept to grasp, hence why i got support for my comments. reread my comments. im not sure what youre expecting but its kind of silly to see, friend. i havent insulted you ever in this entire thread yet you have insulted me how many times now? but now i can see you must backtrack to save your skin. how do you so easily lie? i surely hope you arent being paid with anothers money for this low energy social media 'influencing'.