Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

tin oil

Rookie
i'm so sick of this 666 eye sign. do they even know what it means or are they outright illuminated with freemasonic knowledge that caters to the pleasure of satan like give me a break. the group he's in isn't really popular so that's saying something. notice 'yolo' i don't buy that it's just about swag. the whole lyrics of that song in the album are all about their spunky rebellious generation doing what they want (for example conforming to doing sick things behind closed doors to appeal to the people that control them which is really appealing to satan) so yolo is fitting for that concept.
m.png

literally look up any kpop celebrity and they're doing this. i'm so used to them doing it now. at this point you'll see someone's dog doing it too.

also found by coincidence v
pretty shady to me how he's friends with a bts member. this actor also came out in a BL movie. it's all shady.

Veranda57

Rookie

q04440p

Rookie
You should understand that in astrology, people do not ask for the stars, I think there is a problem in understanding the basic principles of astrology. Your time of birth is not coincidence. Astrology simply gives you "your initial set-up", your strengths and developable aspects. It is not your faith. It just gives you the hints to understand yourself better and to improve yourself and as I said satanist may used this for their own benefits but it is all god's creation like numerology or geometry. They can not create out of nothing, they can not create laws for universe, they can only used the information for their benefit.
The definition you gave actually supports what I say. The cycles of the universe and its calculation is not to oppose the god who created the universe and the cycles. The elites hid and didn't shared the laws that God had made in the universe, they used them for themselves.
In addition, astrology is not an excuse for bad behavior or mental health. It helps to understand better and solve them. If you understand the basics of astrology, the confusion you experience goes away. But, if you still feel bad, this is your way, of course you can stay away.
reread my comment and look into what i mentioned. i think youre misunderstanding my comment entirely as ignorance, when you didnt even touch on sonoluminesence. i did astrology. i know what it is... i know how the energies work, how the demons work.

this world is in the hands of men and angels until after the apocalypse, which is happening right now (and means 'the revealing' in greek - the real world is being revealed, and those who will fall for the darkness and for false practices will drown in their superstitions at the hands of the fallen angels)

"The elites hid and didn't shared the laws that God had made in the universe, they used them for themselves."
Are you FORGETTING that God himself said 'DO NOT TAKE FROM THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL'. what do you think this nonsense, astrology, is? fallen angel science. im not saying it isnt real lol... youre misunderstanding and likely still will. let my words here enter the soul of the eye who takes it and let the lamb with seven eyes judge.

we all have free will. God is kind like that. but, we all have to answer for turning away from him.

q04440p

Rookie
i'm so sick of this 666 eye sign. do they even know what it means or are they outright illuminated with freemasonic knowledge that caters to the pleasure of satan like give me a break. the group he's in isn't really popular so that's saying something. notice 'yolo' i don't buy that it's just about swag. the whole lyrics of that song in the album are all about their spunky rebellious generation doing what they want (for example conforming to doing sick things behind closed doors to appeal to the people that control them which is really appealing to satan) so yolo is fitting for that concept.
View attachment 32914

literally look up any kpop celebrity and they're doing this. i'm so used to them doing it now. at this point you'll see someone's dog doing it too.

also found by coincidence v
pretty shady to me how he's friends with a bts member. this actor also came out in a BL movie. it's all shady.
just as the people here think that knowledge of astrology was 'hidden' by the elites, so same do these people think that freemasonic knowledge and information is valuable and worth it. no different.

Fantastic9

Established
A book written back in 1981 warned and predicted a virus is going to spread in 2020. If this isn't next level cruelty idek anymore. How they are able to casually plan on taking human's lives years ahead is just beyond me. These people have 0 humanity in them. They are not humans, they are beasts, monsters!

*Btw the second verse is apparently from another book. Smh, these evil things!

IMG_20200225_202955.jpg

IMG_20200225_203001.jpg

IMG_20200225_202958.jpg

reign

Hello my fellow truthers! I made a video investigating the death of Kim jonghyun, its only pt 1 but it might be an interesting watch for some of y'all. Thank you! This forum is a lot of help in terms of me finding the truth and I just wanted to let everyone know how important your search for truth is to me <3

Niya

Rookie
What's with all these Kpop songs that kinda sound oriental? Sometimes it's the instruments or the modes/scales.
For example:
  • AleXa - Bomb
  • (G)I-dle - Hann
  • Blackpink - Forever Young (the ending)
  • Everglow - Dun Dun (the ending)
  • Blackpink - Boombayah
  • 4Minute - Crazy
  • Kard - Bomb Bomb
  • Red Velvet - Zimzalabim
  • EXID - Me & You
There are a lot more but these are only the ones I have on my mind right now. It has become a trend in the last few years and the ears of todays western society are completely used to these sounds. Many wouldn't really notice it, unless they look for it.
Basically every beatdrop in kpop music...

q04440p

Rookie
I look to sonoluminesence, it is defined as "turning sound into light", there was no relation to astrology. Since its kpop thread, I don't want to continue, You say you know it but cannot explain how. Unless there is a specific explanation for how demonic energies related with the planets' cycles, there is no point to discuss.
so you didnt look into sonoluminescence except a definition. how boring.

likewise, if you dont understand how the ethereal realms work and instead operate on sky numbers and plain definitions subjective to you and what you see with your eyes, then yeah, you won't get it. how hard is it to understand? do you even know how 'ghosts' work? it's the same as 'vampires' being invited in. how can i explain this more clearly for you, oh follower of numbers? if you dont even understand your own personal orbit, or thoughts, or what demons are attached to us from birth versus - later on, our spiritual set up, then why would i type out paragraphs? even just admiring something on your black scrying mirror computer screens and phones is enough to bind.

not my fault you dont know how spirits work. you cant see with your eyes because your eye is blind.

Miss Bunny

Established
Stocks are affected directly by the business or company's reputation. A virus has no impact on that and investors wouldn't pull out because SM has no relation to it nor is a medical institution or business. However something that happened recently could be SM statement regarding Ch3n staying as EX0 member despite the k0rean fans outrage and petitions to kick him out. Investors might feel that sm's top money maker is fading in popularity and losing fans quickly so they are pulling out before the big risk happens. But I also noticed that their stocks kept decreasing since last week tbh which perhaps could arguably be in relation to the general public not being fond of nctea in general so investors see that as well therefore they think might as well leave the ship before it sinks. So it could be a combination of all things added together plus I forgot about how ta3yeon repackaged didn't do well also sj CB kinda flopped with no wins. So yeah there are many crisis going on at SM regarding their artists future not being bright that is why they are making nctea CB on a large scale. Just my own observations.

How come "A virus has no impact"?!
SM is unable to organize concerts recently because the virus, and it's the same case for the fans meeting as well. Plus, all of us know how these concerts play an important role in the promotion process for any music agency.

Oh, not to mention that fans' priority these days is to buy dozens of masks not Kpop albums. I even heard that people start to purchase face masks online because they are running out from stores and pharmacies.

I'm not specialized in business but I know it's naturally connected with other majors, it's exactly the same as what some country does. It spreads disease in other countries until they weaken and reach their critical point, then suddenly the antidote will be announced (and by whom?) by the same country who spread the disease in the first place. Normally, all affected countries will race to pay the highest amount of money to get the antidote even some of them could desperately loan from that country too (and only God knows how high interest rate will be...).

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
How come "A virus has no impact"?!
SM is unable to organize concerts recently because the virus, and it's the same case for the fans meeting as well. Plus, all of us know how these concerts play an important role in the promotion process for any music agency.

Oh, not to mention that fans' priority these days is to buy dozens of masks not Kpop albums. I even heard that people start to purchase face masks online because they are running out from stores and pharmacies.

I'm not specialized in business but I know it's naturally connected with other majors, it's exactly the same as what some country does. It spreads disease in other countries until they weaken and reach their critical point, then suddenly the antidote will be announced (and by whom?) by the same country who spread the disease in the first place. Normally, all affected countries will race to pay the highest amount of money to get the antidote even some of them could desperately loan from that country too (and only God knows how high interest rate will be...).
But just yesterday they announced tour dates for nctea so they are able plus superem is going through with their US concert this week. So far only company that cancelled fan meetings and concert is FNC for SF9. But back to the stocks, after a careful thought and research I realised that it can affect the stock market and even the economy too. We are in rough times, and everyone is panicking because there is no cure to this virus and everyday more deaths are reported globally. Now I suspect it is US who are being this virus and implemented it so obviously they have the antidote for it. As usual, US government always wants to make the entire world feel like they need them just to boost their useless ego and prove they are the ones in control of the whole world and the Kings. Such tragic people.

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie
But just yesterday they announced tour dates for nctea so they are able plus superem is going through with their US concert this week. So far only company that cancelled fan meetings and concert is FNC for SF9. But back to the stocks, after a careful thought and research I realised that it can affect the stock market and even the economy too. We are in rough times, and everyone is panicking because there is no cure to this virus and everyday more deaths are reported globally. Now I suspect it is US who are being this virus and implemented it so obviously they have the antidote for it. As usual, US always wants to make the entire world feel like they need them just to boost their useless ego and prove they are the ones in control of the whole world and the Kings lol. Such tragic people.
Making a senseless statement that includes everyone in the US as being the same just shows how much you don’t know about us.. I would never group together a country and their citizens into one category... Very rude comments from you and I can guarantee that you must not know as much as you’d like to think.. smh..

tin oil

Rookie
i remember i was talking to this girl about those sickos using human meat in burgers and celebrity clones and she said it's not possible due to the fda or some shit. and how for clones they die too fast so it's actually impossible. like honestly with all the connections they have in every little nook through every crevice of society you don't think it's a cinch for the elite? when they literally control everything. any corporation or organization or patty distributor bending over for and licking the government's ass automatically comply to the agenda of a one world order. and if they hide far more advanced technology from the masses' knowledge why isn't it the same thing with cloning. don't tell me dave chappelle isn't a clone. he's either a clone or a completely different person who "resembles" him in no aspects whatsoever but i don't doubt advanced satanic cloning technology.

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
Making a senseless statement that includes everyone in the US as being the same just shows how much you don’t know about us.. I would never group together a country and their citizens into one category... Very rude comments from you and I can guarantee that you must not know as much as you’d like to think.. smh..
I would like clarify that I was not referring to every single US citizen. I am talking about the US government in particular. Sorry if you got the wrong idea and misunderstood me as rude. That was never my intention.