Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

q04440p

Rookie
I live in a Christian Orthodox country and at church, Jesus is always depicted doing that sign with his hand, though. Maybe the commentator comes from an Orthodox country as well.
there is only the word of God. religion is nothing to Him. this image of jesus copies ancient babylon, the baby and mother image - the 'beautiful' child who came from the virgin - mary standing on the moon, jesus doing hindu hand mudras - this is ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE, hidden secrets. its not of the bible, its not of the God of the bible.

its only of the traditions of men. Jesus said 'the sabbath was made for man, but man was NOT MADE FOR THE SABBATH'. ponder on this.

q04440p

Rookie
yes,I don't know too much about it can you help me with?
astrology ties your energy to dark vibrations, you step foot in their lake and you have given them access. you allow the energy above into your orbit. confusion will follow you, you'll always be looking. you'll never find rest. i will warn you out of love, that you should not do these things. it will get worse for you. it will get worse for you. it will get worse for you.

Katt

astrology ties your energy to dark vibrations, you step foot in their lake and you have given them access. you allow the energy above into your orbit. confusion will follow you, you'll always be looking. you'll never find rest. i will warn you out of love, that you should not do these things. it will get worse for you. it will get worse for you. it will get worse for you.
so much bullshit u are saying

presenttense

Established
not kpop but this guy i knew him from back when he was pink guy this mv is weird. i didn't think much of it then but i'm suspicious of youtubers wearing pink especially if they have grand gestures/are very extra animated because i'm convinced the popular youtubers are victims of mk ultra too. i noticed all mvs these days have something to do with thinking they're escaping by taking action to run away but it was "just a dream" or whatever. people become stars and more famous from youtube, it's like the gateway platform to being completely controlled through mk ultra.
The end of the video is creepy, specifically, the automated voice saying "wake up" "please wake up"
Like he wants his fans to wake up to this satanic world/industry

Miss Bunny

Established
I don't know if anyone has posted this already or not...
But this article is full of information that might be never mentioned here before. In fact, it's just part of a whole blog with other articles related to the Kpop. So, here it is...

Fantastic9

Established
dreamcatcher's new mv even the thumbnail... it's the key move apparently.
Lyrics disturbing too especially
"Dev1l eyes come, open your eyes, open your eyes!"
Like they are not even trying to hide it anymore, yet the fans will come up with 28472829 excuses now. Smh. Nothing more clearer than this, it looks like she is summoning the Dev1l. Yikes.

Bubble_tea

Established
there is only the word of God. religion is nothing to Him. this image of jesus copies ancient babylon, the baby and mother image - the 'beautiful' child who came from the virgin - mary standing on the moon, jesus doing hindu hand mudras - this is ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE, hidden secrets. its not of the bible, its not of the God of the bible.

its only of the traditions of men. Jesus said 'the sabbath was made for man, but man was NOT MADE FOR THE SABBATH'. ponder on this.
Yes I completely agree with you, that's why I don't follow any organized religion and I don't trust man made hand scripts. Christianity is filled with Egyptian and Mesopotamian symbolism. God didn't create any religion imo. I am into Esotericism and it's not necessarily evil at all, to me, it's like science, people determine to use this knowledge for good or evil purposes. Occultism has many branches, and many of them are high vibrational practices it's just Hollywood that uses Luciferianism, which is all about self adoration, bc it matches with their lifestyle and makes them money, but it's one of the most low vibrational religions to exist.

Lyrics disturbing too especially
"Dev1l eyes come, open your eyes, open your eyes!"
Like they are not even trying to hide it anymore, yet the fans will come up with 28472829 excuses now. Smh. Nothing more clearer than this, it looks like she is summoning the Dev1l. Yikes.
And this is a video for teens?! The lyrics are worst than some black metal lyrics lol but really, it's unbelievable how they don't hide it anymore

Fantastic9

Established
And this is a video for teens?! The lyrics are worst than some black metal lyrics lol but really, it's unbelievable how they don't hide it anymore
Yup and what is worrying is young fans doing the hand gesture aka dev1l horns covering one eye because it is the point dance whilst singing lyrics "dev1l eyes come, open your eyes, open your eyes" it already looks like a cult thing tbh. What happens if they keep doing that hand gesture and saying those words? What happens if the dev1l really does come and do something bad to the fans? This is already sickening and I am disgusted. The things idols and their companies do for money and fame. Smh.

Fantastic9

Established
Also, another celeb dies, this time a rapper only 20 years old. He was shot in his apartment and apparently it was thieves who did it. Sigh. How many more deaths to satisfy those terrible people? How many more souls they need to sacrifice? It is never enough for these evil people. Praying this stops!

q04440p

Rookie
Yes I completely agree with you, that's why I don't follow any organized religion and I don't trust man made hand scripts. Christianity is filled with Egyptian and Mesopotamian symbolism. God didn't create any religion imo. I am into Esotericism and it's not necessarily evil at all, to me, it's like science, people determine to use this knowledge for good or evil purposes. Occultism has many branches, and many of them are high vibrational practices it's just Hollywood that uses Luciferianism, which is all about self adoration, bc it matches with their lifestyle and makes them money, but it's one of the most low vibrational religions to exist.
youre right. i too was raised on hermeticism in the form of a loosley based pagan-style 'orthodox' mary-focused 'christian' 'religion'. there is only GOD THE FATHER, who sent HIS SON, the one prophecied in many cultures from even before the chaldeans in ancient days. the virgin birth prophecy that all pagan religions followed after, loosely. unfortunately, most do not understand that there is only one God - religions are all worship of the energies, by proxy. men of old, renowned people from old days like thor or odin, achilles etc. i do not follow any religion because 1) that doesnt matter anymore 2) it didnt matter in the first place 3) were in more serious times that require spiritual strength, teaching, listening.. 4) religion is a lie made by men who like fancy clothes and rituals, traditions and rules.

the God of Israel has proven his legacy and superior morals countless times, and will unto the apocalypse and after (greek word for 'the revealing').

K A M I L L E

Rookie
typical empty and aggressive response, you respond that way because its the truth. dabble in astrology, and youve opened the door to them. dont say you havent been warned. :)
Who cares who believes in what? I understand that it seems to you that you are doing the right thing, but religion is the last thing that should excite you. Appreciate her contribution to this discussion.

Bubble_tea

Established
youre right. i too was raised on hermeticism in the form of a loosley based pagan-style 'orthodox' mary-focused 'christian' 'religion'. there is only GOD THE FATHER, who sent HIS SON, the one prophecied in many cultures from even before the chaldeans in ancient days. the virgin birth prophecy that all pagan religions followed after, loosely. unfortunately, most do not understand that there is only one God - religions are all worship of the energies, by proxy. men of old, renowned people from old days like thor or odin, achilles etc. i do not follow any religion because 1) that doesnt matter anymore 2) it didnt matter in the first place 3) were in more serious times that require spiritual strength, teaching, listening.. 4) religion is a lie made by men who like fancy clothes and rituals, traditions and rules.

the God of Israel has proven his legacy and superior morals countless times, and will unto the apocalypse and after (greek word for 'the revealing').
I feel you more than you think. My homeland could never discard it's pagan beliefs in favor of Christianity, so they got them intermingled and boom, you have Orthodoxy. I study gnostic texts and even alchemy and de-programmed myself completely from these delusions. Frankly, I believe that abrahamic texts written by men were heavily meant to keep women in line among other things. The elites (keep in mind that not all of them are Luciferianists) have all the true, ancient knowledge but don't want to share it with the rest of us, and imo, these manufactured religions keep us away from the real divination. Unlocking the secrets of the Universe is an ancient craft and is considered science (physics, chemistry, maths, astronomy are all highly based on that) and that is the reason why I don't really like equalizing the occult to some sinister practices, which are only a part of it since it diminishes it's true purpose. Exactly, so many ancient civilizations foresaw Jesus's coming on Earth, even ancient, prominent philosophers had hinted on that. God lies in our souls, not solely in churches etc and each person has a special relationship with him that doesn't fit in a dogmatic box. Unfortunately many people seem to have forgotten the main essence and stick to the religious, ritualistic lifestyle.

q04440p

Rookie
Who cares who believes in what? I understand that it seems to you that you are doing the right thing, but religion is the last thing that should excite you. Appreciate her contribution to this discussion.
i dont know what you meant by 'seems to you that you are doing the right thing' - you didn't read anything, i am not religious. i was previously into witchcraft and astral works as well (crystal energy etc) before i was given a chance at life by Christ, the priest before GOD. i asked myself, basically, 'God, please show me if you are real and if what i am doing is against you, the only creator' and i felt real fear in my heart but i kept asking and waiting. i ended up stopping everything i was doing, because God proves himself to me.

dont you get it? its not about religion anymore. if God is real, and he said not to engage those things because its practices given to us by fallen angels and their kin, why would i then? go on and follow the same things the kpop stars show in their music videos, see how you spiritually progress.

its not about religion anymore. ask for God to wake you up and He will. im not just saying it. if the simulation is real and he is the game developer, i sure as HECK dont want to be known for doing the things that makes him frown and shake his head.

so, in the end, like our God has said, i will not worry for anothers salvation at the end of the day - because free will exists. if someone wants to engage astrology (for one example) instead of beginning a relationship with the one true God and feeling/seeing what amazing things take place, based on preconceived notions of him or poor thoughts from religion, then thats on them. if they dont want him in their heart, he wont wake them up. it says so in the book and people keep confirming it soo... they can continue on enjoying their depression, anxiety, health issues, stresses. i hope whoever reads this will be marked, cleansed, yeshua enter their minds and hearts. awaken those you choose.