Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

pinkvpunk

I don't know have you guys talked about this before but it's about Jennie in a very old video. I wanted to share something i just found.
She's starting to show mk ultra effects after 21:20 notice her eyes. she look like she's trying not to fall asleep for a moment and her speech in 21:29-21:32 is a bit off for a very short moment.
and here in this video you can see examples of the eye symptom that i'm talking about. It's so disturbing :/
The original video is taken down (hmm) so it's a reaction video but anyways...

Last edited:

BlackandWhite

Rookie
I made a similar observation about date of Jonghyun's death and Red Velvet's publications.
Bad Boy was published 1 month and 11 days after Jonghyun's death (at 29th January) while Peek-A-Boo was published at 17th November, which was 1 day and 1 month before his death.

The fire that Lee mentioned took place at the day Jonghyun was buried, at the 21st of December.

Furthermore, there is some weird connection between Jonghyun and the number 22:

18.12.2017 (Jonghyun's death date)
= 1 + 8 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 22

In fortune cookie Jonghyun opens a paper and it's message contains the number 22:

View attachment 3549

In another VCR ("Waffle") of his last concert a dollar bill with Jonghyun's face on it is cut into pieces (Money is also called "dead" president as the faces on dollar bills are often portraits of dead presidents).
On the dollar bill you can see the number J2017120910H. These are the days last concert took place (9th and 10th of December).

View attachment 3573

On the poster for this concert the same date is announced as following:
2017.1209.SAT.6PM - 1210.SUN.4PM
View attachment 3572

2+0+1+7+1+2+0+9=22
12+10=22

Does anyone know what those numbers (111, 11 and 22) could possibly mean?

And there is one more weird detail about Jonghyun's VCR I have talked about in an old post:
View attachment 3574
I have already pointed out that the clock shows the time 8:40. As a man in the background says "good morning" in german we know that it has to be 8:40 am in the morning in Germany. The time difference between Germany and Korea is 8 hours - so the clock shows us 6:40 pm in Korean time. 6:32 pm is the time Jonghyun was pronounced dead.
But there is another aspect. The clock hands are pointing to the digits 10 and 8.
10+8=18. (Day of Death)

In Peek a Boo the clock stops at 12. (Month of death)
View attachment 3575

There are some more observations I made in different MV clips, but I don't know if they will make sense.

Did we ever figure out what the number 22 means and its connection to him?
1581357209228.png

I noticed it in Sugers video. I also noticed a caduceus without wings aka baphomets phallus.
And the usual 3 point crown and writing that says "skull"

Mariia_kh

Hello everybody. I want to sincerely thank all of you for all the messages. You are incredibly smart, thank you. The truth turned out to be bitter and it will take time to forget about all those people whom we considered good. Or maybe not forget, but let go. All I want to advise you is to let it go and close the door of this room called k-pop, because there is practically no light. Bad creatures feed on energy, especially fear. Are you scared when you read about the Illuminati? Evil is strong only when you feed it. According to the messages that I found here, some people who know the truth still watch the videos of these "artists". I understand that you are analyzing and all that. I am grateful to you for this, but please understand that you are significantly harming yourself. Thoughts come true if you experience emotions. That is why I sincerely ask you all: let go of all this evil. Focus on love. God is pure love. And you exist in this world in order to know, give and accept love. Go through life with love) I wish you all the best, may God and His Holy Mother always protect and bless you!
633.png
I would also like to recommend you to use this sign, it can be seen on all images of God (I am bad in English, sorry, please)).
777.jpeg
Do this sign with your right hand, with this you are safe.
cRrYOkNamDoA3LcZIbaBwC3KLyPk1IcB8XRXJvfZ.jpeg

q04440p

Rookie
Hello everybody. I want to sincerely thank all of you for all the messages. You are incredibly smart, thank you. The truth turned out to be bitter and it will take time to forget about all those people whom we considered good. Or maybe not forget, but let go. All I want to advise you is to let it go and close the door of this room called k-pop, because there is practically no light. Bad creatures feed on energy, especially fear. Are you scared when you read about the Illuminati? Evil is strong only when you feed it. According to the messages that I found here, some people who know the truth still watch the videos of these "artists". I understand that you are analyzing and all that. I am grateful to you for this, but please understand that you are significantly harming yourself. Thoughts come true if you experience emotions. That is why I sincerely ask you all: let go of all this evil. Focus on love. God is pure love. And you exist in this world in order to know, give and accept love. Go through life with love) I wish you all the best, may God and His Holy Mother always protect and bless you!
View attachment 32011
I would also like to recommend you to use this sign, it can be seen on all images of God (I am bad in English, sorry, please)).
View attachment 32012
Do this sign with your right hand, with this you are safe.
View attachment 32015
that is of mans religions, man made signs - not GOD of the bible - and reminiscent of the old religions, such as hinduism. you spread evil under the guise of light. there is nothing new under the sun. you are a liar - those hand signs are called MUDRAS, and will invite more energy. you will get back what you put out, and GOD is ALWAYS watching.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
What’s this Goblin link??? She died through illness though naturally I think, but just the Goblin link.

36C4A5FE-3F5F-422F-810D-5B5F6A543D9E.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

BlackandWhite

Rookie
Guys please let's we discuss about PSY (PSYCHE?) and his works. He is under MK ULTRA too. I am sure he is. Who noticises more signs?

Yeah, he doesn't try to hide his membership.
https://www.jpopasia.com/feed/11709/psy-accused-of-being-part-of-the-illuminati-conspiracy/?cookie=close

"PSY and his viral hit "Gangnam Style" have been accused of being part of the Illuminati conspiracy and of worshiping Satan.

A video posted on YouTube explaining the ties PSY supposedly has to the Illuminati has been gaining attention on the internet. The video points out things such as the album's release date, 7-15-2012, can add up to 666, the mark of the beast. The video also claims you can hear "The Star has come" during the song, a reference to Satan in Freemasonry.

Illuminati symbolism was also found by the director of the video. PSY's 6th album cover resembles the Horus' Eye, while the mermaid shape represents Dagon, a Pagan god.
1581526439504.png

According to the video, "Gangnam Style" has become as popular as it is because the Illuminati promoting it, helping the spread of Freemasonry.

Like most claims of famous people being involved with the Illuminati, most people remain skeptical of the Illuminati conspiracy.

You can check out the video explaining PSY's supposed ties to the Illuminati below:

[ytid=qj69hI7p4jw][yttitle]Psy Gangnam Style Illuminati Symbols 싸이 강남 스타일 일루미나티 심볼[/yttitle][ytcontent]The viral Gangnam Style song has Illumanti symbols, suggesting that Psy may be joining the Illuminati group.싸이의 6집 강남스타일에 있는 일루미나티 심볼.[/ytcontent] "

There was more proof in this thread but a lot of pages have been deleted... I'll start looking through his vids.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
not kpop but this guy i knew him from back when he was pink guy this mv is weird. i didn't think much of it then but i'm suspicious of youtubers wearing pink especially if they have grand gestures/are very extra animated because i'm convinced the popular youtubers are victims of mk ultra too. i noticed all mvs these days have something to do with thinking they're escaping by taking action to run away but it was "just a dream" or whatever. people become stars and more famous from youtube, it's like the gateway platform to being completely controlled through mk ultra.
Good catch. The new video is definitely Illuminati. Notice the elites sitting inside the limo trying to drag him down. He's trying to break free from the matrix at the end.

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
Hi again, everyone!

I might be overthinking, but when I watched L00NA's latest video, a particular part of the video reminded me of another video (that being So Heavy I Fell Through The Earth by Gr1m3s, a Canadian artist).

L00NA:
View attachment 31999

Gr1m3s:
View attachment 32000

Obviously they don't look exactly the same, but my first thought when I saw that part in So What was, "I swear I've seen that before!". I was wondering whether it could be predictive programming, or something like that, especially since we've already had awful fires these past few years (the Cali wildfires, Australia's wildfires, and although not the same type of fire, there was also the Grenfell tower fire back in 2017).

Taking into account the fact that WW3 seems like it could happen anytime soon, it wouldn't surprise me if this was some kind of predictive programming for that (I mean, WW3 would absolutely destroy the planet, and the planets in the pictures above look completely wrecked). After all, I'm sure quite a few of us here know about the predictive programming for 9/11 that went on for decades, so is it really a huge stretch to assume this is what might be going on?

Then again, as I said at the beginning of my post, I could be overthinking, haha. I'm also sorry for how messy this post is, I didn't sleep well last night so please forgive me for any mistakes and for going on and on. :)

(Also I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this in. It's not entirely related to K-Pop so I was a bit unsure as to where to post this!)
I agree it could be predictive programming. Have you guys noticed all girl group concepts this year have military-like outfits? The very same year ww3 and a biochemical weapon (coronavirus) was released to the world. Very strange and not a coincidence at all

Anon_ii

Rookie
Guys, this is an assumption but Sulli's brother seems a little bit off to me. I want your guys' opinions on this.

k.d.bomba_1___B7QM6v4hsTK___.jpg20200216_142919.jpg

Of course, there are other kinds of normal selfie but it ticked me off with closing one eye selfies. Like, do you normally take pictures that way?

Attachments

Shuna

Star
Yes ignore the hair, but def has features of him. Same piercing holes too. OmG looks like his right (facing) eyebrow is stuck on . :oops:
View attachment 31110
Speaking of resemblance, I have a Youtuber who strongly resembles Chanyeol especially because of the ears, it may be an idea, but apart from the mouth and almost the nose, it really makes me think of Chanyeol:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Hi Guys! How are you? I wish you all are fine everytime and everywhere you are! You all have to beware with the virus! It is getting dangerous than before so keep yourselves well from that!
Btw... I have watched the latest song from EVERGLOW's DUN-DUN. It's not so much obvious about the occults but I found it they all almost look like EXO's OBSESSION. I haven't found any about occult because they can put it very subtle in the MV. Just some checkerboard and I don't really know the next... Maybe you all can help me to know what was Yiren doing? She looks like doing "The Arch of Hysteria". But I don't know really...

Here, She looks like doing Baekhyun's scene in OBSESSION MV... With some girls beside and bringing black flags...
View attachment 31684

Almost the same... With Blue and White colour too in EVERGLOW's... And Aisha was wearing checkerboard crop top there...
View attachment 31685
View attachment 31686

Why so many MVs are using "Black Flag"? What does it mean? Tell me kekekekeke
View attachment 31687

Okay... A little bit different but almost look like the same... Standing on water... But Sihyeon(CMIIW) was looking at the sun?
View attachment 31688

Aisha was on the motorcycle and Kai too... But notice the background of EVERGLOW's MV! Purple can mean "Intergender"...
View attachment 31689

Yiren and Baek's faces' accessories are almost the same... Look like the same...
View attachment 31690

Why was she trying to reach that purple diamond? Why was she flying above the clouds? Interesting...
View attachment 31691

IDK who she is. But Why was she traped in that lights? And those girls who were wearing black outfit... Suspicious...
View attachment 31692

Yiren was standing below the moon and in the night... Any idea?
View attachment 31693

Okay... I just have them... But I notice that when they were dancing, they looked like formatting triangle choreography in the MV...
Maybe some of you know about the subtle symbols in the MV of EVERGLOW? Thanks guys! HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE AND WELL EVERYWHERE AND EVERYTIME! I LUV YOU ALL!!! (✿O‿O)

clouds and purple diamond are also here. what does it mean? also hummingbird, feather and heart.

blond = reprogrammation/sex kitten programming
pink /red = sex kitten programming
diamond = high class sex slave/ sex alter
red = prostitution/ sexual abuse and sex alter
green = witchcraft/ family royalty/ high class satanic/ drug mule
blue = presidential model
purple/amethyst = drugs

diamond, blue and red can also means presidential models
LeonardCohenTheFuture.gif
hummingbird, representing subliminal programming as songs enter the listener's ear the way these birds dart from flower to flower.

if anyone knows more, please tell me

Last edited: