Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hey everyone,
a few days ago I found something really bizarre. There's a building in Berlin named Martin-Gropius-Bau, originally a museum of applied arts and a listed historical monument since 1966, is a well-known Berlin exhibition. And I need to pass by the building almost everyday. Google is tracking my location.

The Gropius Bau hosts a series of performances from January 15th till February 2nd. Its called Ritual of care.
Guess who is involved in this?

View attachment 30947

Suprise, suprise BT$. They are probably preparing for their upcoming comeback. It looks like a temple to me. From the outside and inside of the building.

View attachment 30937
View attachment 30938

How far will they go for fame and fortune? Theyre paying literally for Rituals. Look at the performance program.
View attachment 30939View attachment 30940View attachment 30941View attachment 30942

At this point im not even shocked. Its just weird to pass by a building which hosts rituals.
please guys don't posts pictures with nudity..and if u want..blur it please

As you prolly know a lot of fans are turning on the Masternims of Chen . Never thought I would see that happening. It’s a mess . I don’t even think Sper-m will disband now - too profitable. Let’s see what happens when SHIN are all back together, or for how long. By the way the blood red/white theme in Sugars vcr , looks like the England flag. Do not ask me why I think that . So much problems in monarchy in the UK, is that something to do with that? Anyway best not discuss that one, as off topic, but the illoomy like doing things like that.
I also keep seeing pictures of Royal Blue Monarch butterflies too. On twitter it was playing with people to share it too, saying you will have good luck etc.

I know the people in black in the vcr are supposed to be sasaengs.
you mean suga? I didn't watch it..but I think its good catch..the UK royals are going through troubles..and they are connected some how to Kpop..how many times we did see Kpop stars wearing british flag? its weird..they are not British..so whats with that?

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
L
you mean suga? I didn't watch it..but I think its good catch..the UK royals are going through troubles..and they are connected some how to Kpop..how many times we did see Kpop stars wearing british flag? its weird..they are not British..so whats with that?
I could kick myself. I briefly saw Sug talking and in the background WAS an England Flag, draped. I am scurrying through history now inbox. So weird...

Vmort

Star
I found something about SuperM in Twitter... They will appear in Harper's Bazaar magazine soon. But I am curious why do the magazine take photo with their backs? And why do they have to bring flowers?
Can someone explain why?
Flower programming, I guess.
Plus some flowers means something in the cultures. Red and pink flowers means blood. Pink in my country mean "soon to be red", weakened red, and nobility's kids wore it as a sign to be adult soon.

taepeach

Veteran
Shinee fans angry cause TxT stole their lightstick color. Looks like BigHit trying to replace Shinee/claim power and fame. Both groups started out as 5 members. armys/txt are so b*tchy and rude, they boast over them like it is an accomplishment since they come from bighit when they dont even know all the things theyve done to get up to that level.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Shinee fans angry cause TxT stole their lightstick color. Looks like BigHit trying to replace Shinee/claim power and fame. Both groups started out as 5 members. armys/txt are so b*tchy and rude, they boast over them like it is an accomplishment since they come from bighit when they dont even know all the things theyve done to get up to that level.
Agree but It would have been better if they pressed the yellow or white button on the stick. Cos there is 3. Not sure which is main though.

I can't stop thinking that Bighit are using both BTS and now even TXT from Jonghyun energy..so they are using Aqua color, remember when J hope tweeted about Aqua moon not far when Jonghyun died..its so rude

cdigital379

Established
have you seen my post to you, or you deliberately turning blind eye? haven't you seen the onehallyu thread where they call every body gay, why don't you go there and tell them to stop? Kpop fans every where are shipping them and calling them gay, heck Korean have done gay pride and wanted EXO to came out gay! and you are blaming us here? I suspect your motive, this is the only platform where we can talk about the truth in Kpop, there are other thousands of mindless kpop websites..why don't you go there and you are here wanting to stop us?
if you don't like here, don't come here, you have thousands other Kpop forums, websites, where you can share with them same opinion..it is simple as that
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinee Heaven, Litemitelitemitelitemit, Bubbletea and 2 Others(sorry if I missed a few names):( :

I am sure y'all can figure this member out and maybe come into agreement here. I mean no malice in my reply...but I do not "BLANK" around. There is enough negativity in this world...we do NOT need a new member bringing her own self-righteous, higher than almighty HYPOCRITICAL CHRISTIAN BS to this board. We have enough 2 deal with here, NO NEED FOR MORE!!!

PLEASE 4 the LOVE OF GOD>>>IGNORE THIS PERSON!!! It is quite obvious she is NOT here to learn a damn thing. If she truly read over 400 some pages....she would not behave this way and start confrontations w/other members who have invested ample time and painstakingly gathered valuable information n resources to help those of us who are either curious or want to learn more about the filth in K-POP. If she is clueless here....then she should use all her energy an invest time in the other forums on this website. Maybe then....only she will realize what a fool she has been coming onto this forum and knocking everyone down.

She is bringing WAY TO MUCH ATTITUDE N NEGATIVE ENERGY TO THIS BOARD.

I am Christian as well (as well as many others on here)....and NONE OF US behave like this person does. Any Christian w/an ounce of common sense or true faith in GOD would not come to this forum to stir up trouble. She is NOT here to seek answers or understanding; BUT TO STIR TROUBLE AND PLACE BLAME 4 her own shortcomings and ignorance in her life.

I have yet in ANY FORUMS on this entire website to this date come across such a troll, hypocrite and succubus like member that attacks it's own members 4 going out of their way to help answer her questions. All she does is refute us. she may find my response offensive and mean...but as other members have stated: the truth hurts. THE TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES AND NOTHING IS ALWAYS PEACHES N CREAM IN LIFE!!!

Now she may comment back at me but I CHOOSE 2 IGNORE HER!!! Her bad energy is sucking the life out of this board. It is obvious she has a lot free time. She even claims her children are bit older...and she is here because of them???? I wonder how they would feel or react knowing their mother is more seen as an ANNOYING TROLL/HYPOCRITE on here RATHER THAN someone who is genuinely trying to get a better understanding and grasp of the satanic influence in K-Pop and the overall entertainment business in other countries. Perhaps she should do some deep investigation and homework in her own country.

Now....I have said enough and will not say more. If you continue to answer and bicker back n fourth w/her...I doubt it will make her open her OWN EYES. My suggestion is 2 let her be....and to focus helping the other newcomers/and current members who are ACTUALLY here to learn and be AWOKEN 2 what lies behind clothes doors/what lies in plain sight/and when the lights go out.

Most of us are smart enough to SEE the subliminal messages in things....but this person ONLY wants to bother and harass us...she is NOT here to learn but to bother and annoy us. I agree w/others that she is either trolling or fishing 4 something else....but is comes back as being negative. I feel a bad vibe from this member. LET US ALL FROM ALL FAITHS OR NOT......pray 4 this member. I wish 4 her eyes to be open and to make the strong sincere and earnest effort 2 learn from other's here.

BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE AND IN THIS FORUM!!! THANKS FOR THIS AMAZING FORUM 4 PEOPLE LIKE US OF ALL AGES, DIFFERENT FAITHS (OR NOT) AND OF LIKE SOUND N MIND (which is most important) in helping each other become educated a bit more about the entertainment business in general. <<<333>>>

ps. I like K-pop, too...but I am more cautious as to what is being promoted out there (same 4 here in the states)...let us continue to pray for their souls at best...4 ONLY GOD can cast down the final judgement on ALL of us.

Last edited: