Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

why though? just because he's getting married? being apart of exo is basically his job.
I have been discussing this in the last few pages..you can easily see my answers
just my opinion any way

Edit: don't want to discuss this further bcz I have said everything about it

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Something is being cooked from behind the scene for EXO I believe
I think I have realized that after two members enlistment and "OBSESSION" comeback, EXO is getting messier. It's like planned. For EXO Chen, actually SM can allow Chen to announce it before but they don't. It's better if that happen but not. I think EXO will disband or maybe no schedule for group. Baek and Kai just will be in SuperM. And SM looks like wanna sacrifice EXO (╥﹏╥)

Bubble_tea

Established
@SHinEeHeaven

I think it was just a wrong choice of wording for clickbait-y reasons. Ex0's contract wasn't terminated, it was about to expire this year all along. Actually, Nature Republic requested an extension as their contract ended last year officially. I believe it will be the best for them anyways bc that contract was pretty binding and some of them were forced to reject other deals because of it.

Fantastic9

Established
Interesting no one is yet discussing how a group called SF9 is rising and recently got 2 wins with their recent comeback. It is their 1st ever 2 wins since they debuted in October 2016. Do you guys think they did something to get this soaring popularity? BTW one of the members is close friend to beTes Shuga, RV Wendy and EX0 Chanye0l. Chanye0l even promoted sfn1ne new song on his IG. Also anyone can plz analyse their new MV to see if there are anything occultic about it? I tried but no luck.

Fantastic9

Established
I think I have realized that after two members enlistment and "OBSESSION" comeback, EXO is getting messier. It's like planned. For EXO Chen, actually SM can allow Chen to announce it before but they don't. It's better if that happen but not. I think EXO will disband or maybe no schedule for group. Baek and Kai just will be in SuperM. And SM looks like wanna sacrifice EXO (╥﹏╥)
Their song obsess0n lyrics keeps giving thoughts that it is indirect way of addressing their obsessive fans. I mean you can hear the 'I want you, I want you' in female voice as part of the chorus through the song, to me it seemed like it was mimicking the voice of their obsessive female fans who want EX0 for themselves but they don't want to live through this anymore. One of the main reasons could be that most fo the members are most likely in a serious relationship so they slowly want the fans to let them go because they want to freely date and marry eventually.

edawntae

Rookie
@SHinEeHeaven

I think it was just a wrong choice of wording for clickbait-y reasons. Ex0's contract wasn't terminated, it was about to expire this year all along. Actually, Nature Republic requested an extension as their contract ended last year officially. I believe it will be the best for them anyways bc that contract was pretty binding and some of them were forced to reject other deals because of it.
but according to the article and the Korean commenting, it wasn't supposed to end this year, it was supposed to be later and they decide to terminate now, and all Koreans comment talking about Jongdae marriage to be the reason..I think in my opinion, EXO are planned to go to mess, and may be disband..they are going through a hard time...some goals there must be but I am not sure yet why but time will reveal it

I posted this on BTS Thread, but since its brought up here too I might as well...

Vee is synonymous with the Black Swan, he was the center focus all along I guess.

View attachment 30898View attachment 30899View attachment 30900

the blood on Vee looks so scary...I never saw that in the other thread...how evil he is..he has killed a lots of people, its obvious

Their song obsess0n lyrics keeps giving thoughts that it is indirect way of addressing their obsessive fans. I mean you can hear the 'I want you, I want you' in female voice as part of the chorus through the song, to me it seemed like it was mimicking the voice of their obsessive female fans who want EX0 for themselves but they don't want to live through this anymore. One of the main reasons could be that most fo the members are most likely in a serious relationship so they slowly want the fans to let them go because they want to freely date and marry eventually.
I think the song Obsession was clearly about Satan, and demonic possession, it has nothing to do with fans in my opinion, I have seen the lyrics but forget now..its about being pawn of Satan, and they don't want that but kinda trapped in the cycle, and decided to stay within the industry...there is also references to blood sacrifice etc...

thuder

You will feel special if you literally have chart sales, but if not, they'll turn you into a psycho.

I'm not saying the latter isn't charting right now but if we summarized all their earnings cap, the former would probably receive better treatment from the you-know-who.

Hon33

Veteran
My understanding of the song Obsession was that it reflects two sides of a person’s personality or self - the good and the bad. The good part of the person wants to be free of the bad.
It seems to be quite a prominent theme at the moment. For example, we saw a similar theme in theme of the dance Ten and Winwin did to Billy Eilish song “Lovely”. Dare I say that it might even be echoed in the new BTS song.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established

Hon33

Veteran
wow...the craziness

raising money for Chen family? lol...he already have millions more than the fans themselves
its ridiculous, people raise money for him, while there is millions of starving children in the world without food
this world is crazy
The money being raised isn’t for Chen or his family? They’re raising it for the Make a Wish Foundation that he supports?

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
As you prolly know a lot of fans are turning on the Masternims of Chen . Never thought I would see that happening. It’s a mess . I don’t even think Sper-m will disband now - too profitable. Let’s see what happens when SHIN are all back together, or for how long. By the way the blood red/white theme in Sugars vcr , looks like the England flag. Do not ask me why I think that . So much problems in monarchy in the UK, is that something to do with that? Anyway best not discuss that one, as off topic, but the illoomy like doing things like that.
I also keep seeing pictures of Royal Blue Monarch butterflies too. On twitter it was playing with people to share it too, saying you will have good luck etc.

I know the people in black in the vcr are supposed to be sasaengs.

Last edited:

SimpleBerry

Rookie
Hey everyone,
a few days ago I found something really bizarre. There's a building in Berlin named Martin-Gropius-Bau, originally a museum of applied arts and a listed historical monument since 1966, is a well-known Berlin exhibition. And I need to pass by the building almost everyday. Google is tracking my location.

The Gropius Bau hosts a series of performances from January 15th till February 2nd. Its called Ritual of care.
Guess who is involved in this?

Screenshot_20200119-120656_Chrome.jpg

Suprise, suprise BT$. They are probably preparing for their upcoming comeback. It looks like a temple to me. From the outside and inside of the building.

Gropius_Bau_Berlin_1.jpg
original (1).jpg

How far will they go for fame and fortune? Theyre paying literally for Rituals. Look at the performance program.
20200121_172435.jpgScreenshot_20200119-113508_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200119-113353_Chrome.jpg20200121_172734.jpg

At this point im not even shocked. Its just weird to pass by a building which hosts rituals.

Attachments

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
The song Black Sw-an if you look back to here on this forum in 2011, you can see maybe how it ties in with everything else they have done . Statue, black wings , mind-control etc

And here: https://www.henrymakow.com/black_swan.html

Shuna

Star
Kris participated in an ad for the Dell XPS computer. This ad has always bothered me.
He begins by fleeing, a man, the beginning has the same story as the end. He begins by saying these sentences: 'In another parallel word on Earth.
Life and death, success and failure, the past, the future.
All cannot escape the order of the program.'
After the name, the name of the Battle of Fate ad appears. Kris uses a program which is hacked.
Before leaving, from his apartment he has different objects and posters, including Route 66, I thought at the beginning which only referred to Route 66, but since Venus' route is represented by 6 (6 for Osiris, 66 for Horus and 666 for Isis, Venus complete and the figure of the beast which is none other than Venus, I have a doubt, and the box gloves, which appears in some KPop clip, the battle between the two sides " good against bad ". And the mask and the illegible poster with a mask draw on it ...
Kris fled and was chased, first by a first robot. A second arrives by the staircase which goes up (goes down for the robot). Kris tries to escape by the elevator, then by the decent staircase (two symbols, the decent elevator in hell while the staircase to death (example (if I'm not mistaken): With Black Swan of BTS). The two robots are not ally. Despite the difficulties, the robot who went down the stairs to kill the robot, who hacked the program. Kris fled him on the roof. Before he fled definitively on the roof Kris discovers that the first robot is double. The second pursues him to the edge of the building and reveals that he is also a robot in the shape of Kris. This robot saying something relevant "Give up The program has let me replace you ". The two robots in the shape of Kris made me think of a subject, an event that I often discuss:
The representation of EXO, where humans and robots are sorted. Robots remain free, while humans are listed.
He also had during the presentation of NCT, where all the members were presented as robots:
At the end of the PUB, Kris jumps into the void and launches the computer and the city where, to be more precise, the planet leans at 1 / 4h, the robot falls from the tower, but instead of simply falling. It deprograms itself as in O Sole Moi and other clips, as if it were a simple computer program (as a reminder we can now touch the holograms, thanks to the way the TV watches work (it's like the same great astonishing, that it is precisely from TV watch, lit in jamming mode (the snow from TV watches contain a lot of information). And Kris fell (and said that: 'Looking closely at the order of the program.
- It is merely a cycle of my game.'
And launched his laptop saying this: 'Breaking through my imitations.
- Transcending the space and time of fate.'
He ends up on a tower, the clock set at 8:10 am.

He also participated in XXX Return Of Xander Cage, they made a clip, I have not yet watched the film ... But in the MV, Kris at the mark of the beast or an illustration of it, and with red hair. It also has the title of the XXX movie posed on part of the tags. Below and next to the title, shows the sexual system. A woman's behind, an illustration of Saturn and below it a pizza with other drawings. He also participated in XXX Return Of Xander Cage, they made a clip, I have not yet watched the film ... But in the MV, Kris at the mark of the beast or an illustration of it, and with red hair. It also has the title of the XXX movie posed on part of the tags. Below and next to the title, shows the sexual system. A woman's behind, an illustration of Saturn and below it a pizza with other drawings. Kris is also in front of a white car, whose open hood forms a crescent moon, the descending form the form is represented by veils and many other things, in sculptures in France (I planned to add it in my art items). The car is next to a red car (red car which we can associate with Mars and by the tags Saturn), which we name IHS Isis on Saturn, Mars which passes in front of Venus, which thus forms the black sun.

Last edited: