Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

shineefive

Rookie
Wait a minute, why are there so many discussions of people being delusional over the fact that kpop is a bad industry and promotes satanism, transgenderism , eating disorders.

This thread is for exposing them, it even reads Kpop and satanic influences/illuminati soooo y'all clicked here knowing what its about. Then why are you trying to say otherwise
because we all have different opinions here and that's ok. some of us stumble across this and just like to see other views. i know a lot of people wouldn't agree with me being bisexual or trans but i'm still allowed to read this. a lot of the stuff i read is offensive to me but that's ok because i know a lot people don't believe in the same things as I do. and I think discussions and challenging opinions is good within this forum. I've noticed a lot of people get defensive here as soon as you start to challenge the views.

Cherry14

Established
because we all have different opinions here and that's ok. some of us stumble across this and just like to see other views. i know a lot of people wouldn't agree with me being bisexual or trans but i'm still allowed to read this. a lot of the stuff i read is offensive to me but that's ok because i know a lot people don't believe in the same things as I do. and I think discussions and challenging opinions is good within this forum. I've noticed a lot of people get defensive here as soon as you start to challenge the views.
Yes you are allowed to read and challenge, but this person clearly doesn't believe the whole foundation of this forum which is different, I think all of us here believe at least that the 1Lluminati exist, and that their symbolism is present in the entertaiment industry, instead she is only saying that we are insensitive and wrong for believing that, why is she so earnestly trying to stop us, or trying to convince us that it doesn't exist and that kpop industry is innocent and pure?

To be clear, I didn’t say the industry was innocent and pure. I said it has problems as has the entertainment industry worldwide.
I said that compared to western lyrics, many Kpop lyrics were relatively benign and the work ethic, humility and lifestyle of many young Kpop artists is envious compared to that of western artists.
I have acknowledged there are problems in the industry but that is very different to saying it’s members are under the influence of the occult.
If you are going to post controversial theories on public forums then don’t be surprised if people come along and read them.
Oh and not that I owe you an explanation, but I have lots of time to read on here because I am currently recovering from a very serious, life-threatening illness which means I am pretty much restricted to the house. My daughters are at school/university during the day and are pretty much able to look after themselves. Even if they weren’t, I am limited until what I can do for them because I am unwell enough to do so right now. I have a brain injury as a result of my illness, which is why my posts tend to be long as I’m not very good at finding the words to express myself.
I understand from where you are coming from, and I am not gonna tell you what to do with your life..you are free to read and express your opinion, some of the members here get defensive though, I have no problem seeing different opinion
but also we have a lots of evidence about what we are saying, so I suggest for you to see these evidence..its up to you at the end in what you will believe in

I agree about some getting defensive..I have no problem with different opinion being discussed
and what are the thing that you find offensive? the truth can be harsh and its not always sweety

X1 group will be disbanded..I knew, I knew from beginning- that group was another "Wanna One" group and they would face same disbandment tragedy:(

They debuted only 5 months..I think- This is a new politic in kpop.."Make a group with 10+ members, 1 or 2 song debut , then disbandment within 6 months, then create more groups or solo singers or k-drama actors using those poor singers, and crazy fans will support all of those new new small groups ...After all more more groups, more new money"- this is a game, guys..
I have noticed also this trend, it seems like Kpop groups are debuting for the sake of going solo and acting in Kdrama.. but whats the purpose? if they want to go solo then just be solo, no need to be in a group, and if they want acting, then just go to Kdrama..I didn't know whats the purpose of this

I’m sorry you were treated that way and I’m sorry it was frightening for you. I understand why you would think that there are aspects of western society where homosexuality is glamourised and seen as something to be proud of. However I can assure you that it is not the position I am coming from.
I come from a small part of the UK were opinion over divided still about homosexuality. Most Christians where I live are completely opposed to it and simply won’t tolerate it. They treat the lgbt community with disdain and that saddens me.
As a Christian, I don’t want to hate anyone. I don’t “approve” of gay marriage. I know that homosexuality isn’t scriptural and I know that God didn’t intend people of the same sex to have sexual relationships with each other. However, what do I do as a Christian if I have friends, relatives or acquaintances who are gay? Well, Jesus preached that the greatest commandment of all was that we love one another. Therefore I believe it is my duty to treat others with love and respect. I don’t have to like what they are doing. I just have to love them regardless. As a younger person, I might not have understood that as well as I do now.
I can understand where you are coming from when you say it seems like society has given way to homosexuality and that it has been accepted widely.
I understand there are still areas of the world where it isn’t acceptable and I understand there are communities - especially religious ones - who really don’t want it to be acceptable.
However, it isn’t about homosexuality being acceptable. It is about how we treat other people and it is so important in this age of ever increasing secularity, that those who do have religious faiths shine as a light for that faith by displaying love and tolerance towards others. Show people firstly how your faith teaches you to love others. People reject religion because they falsely believe that it is a weapon of hate. If we show them it isn’t, that it is really a source of love and compassion, then we are truly doing what our individual faiths require us to. I know it might feel like we are giving in, but we’re really not. We are showing that even though we may not agree with how people live, we are capable of showing love nevertheless.
By calling celebrities out for being gay or transgender, we risk people seeing us as hate-filled, religious fanatics.
I can tell you that no matter how it may seem there is still much persecution of the lgbt community in western society. I might not approve of how gay people live, but I don’t want them to be harmed or become mentally ill as a result of it. As a Christian if a young gay or transgender person came to me, I would want to be able to help them. I wouldn’t want my attitude to add to their sadness.
Every one is talking here about the occult and Satan, but nothing gives him more pleasure than seeing Christians or Buddhists or Muslims or whatever religion speculating and putting forward conspiracies which are based on things we don’t know to be true. All this speculation plays right into the hands of evil.
Haven’t we been taught to be better than that? What if the young idols who are being mentioned here as transgender or gay are being falsely accused? What if that makes their families unhappy with them? What if it puts them under so much pressure they harm themselves? They live in a culture which doesn’t fully accept homosexuality. However it is a culture which does not frown upon skin ship between same sexes. It is normal there. We have no right, outside of that culture, to interpret it as anything else.
I am not asking you to change your religious beliefs. I am just asking people to think about their motivation for accusing idols of being gay or transgender without actually knowing if you be true. That’s not our decision to make. It could really adversely affect someone’s life and we have no right to do that.
Yes, you can speculate on a conspiracy thread about whatever you want to. However, please remember when you’re doing so that this isn’t a game. It is an actual person’s life.
I saw someone speculate somewhere about certain idols allowing family members to be sacrificed for their careers. That really is a terrible, terrible thing to say. How would any of us feel if we were wrongly accused of letting a loved one die? This is not a game. There are real people behind this and you have no proof for any if this speculation.
((((What if the young idols who are being mentioned here as transgender or gay are being falsely accused? What if that makes their families unhappy with them? What if it puts them under so much pressure they harm themselves? ))))

but the whole Kpop fans have been doing it since forever about speculating who is gay and who is not
there is very popular thread created about this with millions views and still going till today, and they call so many idols gays

example of gross thing Kpop fans doing which reduced them to just sex
Screenshot ‫(3)‬.jpg

so how about Kpop fans stop doing that?
some Kpop fans goes far to put some board about there favorite ships in the concert, and they get even angry with other fans over there about who is the real ship is...Kpop fans are not going to stop doing so many wrong things..so speculating about who is gay is very much part of Kpop since its creation..so if you are going to say, try say that in a Kpop forum, and they are going to eat you for questioning them..they are so fanatic and toxic

Hon33

Veteran
((((What if the young idols who are being mentioned here as transgender or gay are being falsely accused? What if that makes their families unhappy with them? What if it puts them under so much pressure they harm themselves? ))))

but the whole Kpop fans have been doing it since forever about speculating who is gay and who is not
there is very popular thread created about this with millions views and still going till today, and they call so many idols gays

example of gross thing Kpop fans doing which reduced them to just sex
View attachment 30632

so how about Kpop fans stop doing that?
some Kpop fans goes far to put some board about there favorite ships in the concert, and they get even angry with other fans over there about who is the real ship is...Kpop fans are not going to stop doing so many wrong things..so speculating about who is gay is very much part of Kpop since its creation..so if you are going to say, try say that in a Kpop forum, and they are going to eat you for questioning them..they are so fanatic and toxic
Yes I know they do that. Some fans even go as far as to say that they would prefer their male idols to be gay, so that other girls cannot have a relationship with them. I think it’s quite sad that idols are discouraged from having relationships because their fans don’t like it. I know many here don’t like Taemin but I saw him comment on an IG live recently that on cold, dark winter nights living alone can become quite lonely. That is one unfortunate aspect of the Kpop industry.
There does seem to be a growing trend on platforms such as twitter however, for fans to call other fans out for doing it and asking others not to speculate about the sexuality of idols. There seems to be a growing realisation that it’s not fair to speculate about idols’ sexuality.

Yes I know they do that. Some fans even go as far as to say that they would prefer their male idols to be gay, so that other girls cannot have a relationship with them. I think it’s quite sad that idols are discouraged from having relationships because their fans don’t like it. I know many here don’t like Taemin but I saw him comment on an IG live recently that on cold, dark winter nights living alone can become quite lonely. That is one unfortunate aspect of the Kpop industry.
There does seem to be a growing trend on platforms such as twitter however, for fans to call other fans out for doing it and asking others not to speculate about the sexuality of idols. There seems to be a growing realisation that it’s not fair to speculate about idols’ sexuality.
honestly, of anything, it sound that calling for publicizing Homosexuality and gay idols is growing as each day passes
like this
0EEB29CB-C294-4EA3-8829-8EB7FCE44403 (1).jpeg

Korean exol are calling publicly for EXO to shows there homosexuality..its getting actually more and more for calling about gays in Kpop, and this demonstration I am sure wouldn't have happened if like a decade ago like in 2000s

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
True and as opposed as you are, you must be "open minded" too.

I personally won't go to a Kpop thread discussing their love for Kpop and its innocece because I don't believe in that. So I would gladly skip that. But that's just me.

If you have a different opinion about Kpop on this thread and decide to voice it then discuss it in a respectful manner with plenty of facts to back up what you are reading. And the fact that you clicked on this thread clearly shows that you have some doubt's about the industry otherwise you would've skipped over it like most people.

And also if these things on the thread are getting to you then why are still reading?

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
To be clear, I didn’t say the industry was innocent and pure. I said it has problems as has the entertainment industry worldwide.
I said that compared to western lyrics, many Kpop lyrics were relatively benign and the work ethic, humility and lifestyle of many young Kpop artists is envious compared to that of western artists.
I have acknowledged there are problems in the industry but that is very different to saying it’s members are under the influence of the occult.
If you are going to post controversial theories on public forums then don’t be surprised if people come along and read them.
Oh and not that I owe you an explanation, but I have lots of time to read on here because I am currently recovering from a very serious, life-threatening illness which means I am pretty much restricted to the house. My daughters are at school/university during the day and are pretty much able to look after themselves. Even if they weren’t, I am limited until what I can do for them because I am unwell enough to do so right now. I have a brain injury as a result of my illness, which is why my posts tend to be long as I’m not very good at finding the words to express myself.
The devil comes in all shadesKpop is a great genre for pushing the agenda of gender fluidity, homosexuality, "innocent" sexuality, pedaphilia, abuse, obssesion with outer appearance.

As I said before the entertainment industry is a dirty business. And anything that seems too far fetched to believe is probably true. Kpop certainly does seem more innocent then american pop, there I totally agree with you. But that should make you question it more.

When I see these korean artists i still dont think of them being in an occult but I know they are because they show it to us.This thread has over 480 pages discussing what they do.

Now I know you don't believe in the occult in their entertainment industry but bear with me here with these questions.

1) What do you think their symbols mean?
2) Why don't they have freedom to do whatever they want?
3) Why do young teenagers aspire to change everything about themselves to look like these people
4) Why are they called 'idols'
5) Why do they mainly concentrate on visuals
6) Why do young people kill themselves when these artists die.

When you answer all of these you will get my point. And if you are Christian you'll notice how evil this is.

And also I hope and pray you get well. The fact that you're a mother on this thread is quite cool. I know my mother wouldn't dare click on anything with illuminati written on it.

Hon33

Veteran
The devil comes in all shadesKpop is a great genre for pushing the agenda of gender fluidity, homosexuality, "innocent" sexuality, pedaphilia, abuse, obssesion with outer appearance.

As I said before the entertainment industry is a dirty business. And anything that seems too far fetched to believe is probably true. Kpop certainly does seem more innocent then american pop, there I totally agree with you. But that should make you question it more.

When I see these korean artists i still dont think of them being in an occult but I know they are because they show it to us.This thread has over 480 pages discussing what they do.

Now I know you don't believe in the occult in their entertainment industry but bear with me here with these questions.

1) What do you think their symbols mean?
2) Why don't they have freedom to do whatever they want?
3) Why do young teenagers aspire to change everything about themselves to look like these people
4) Why are they called 'idols'
5) Why do they mainly concentrate on visuals
6) Why do young people kill themselves when these artists die.

When you answer all of these you will get my point. And if you are Christian you'll notice how evil this is.

And also I hope and pray you get well. The fact that you're a mother on this thread is quite cool. I know my mother wouldn't dare click on anything with illuminati written on it.
Thank you for your good wishes. It is my duty as a mother to be involved in my daughters’ lives, even though they are almost grown up. I also like to keep myself in touch with what is going on in the world and since I have been ill, I have had more time to do that than most. My daughters are very different. One studies theology at University and the study hopes to study music production/performance at university next year. She sings - obviously a wide range of music from classical to more popular but she does follow Kpop.
I can’t answer your questions easily because I come from the other side of the world and I know a limited amount about Korean culture. In our culture some of the symbols you refer to have more benign meanings, so I can’t comment for sure on the meaning of them in Korea. I understand why they might be interpreted as satanic but I know that they aren’t always.
I can only speculate as to why they aren’t free to do as they please. Some of it is probably due to the fact that building the age of 20, they are considered as minors in Korea. Age of consent is much different in the West. Here in the UK for example, you give consent for medical treatment at 16. The age of sexual consent is 16 but many young people will have sexual relationships much earlier than that. You become an adult technically when you are 18 and you can drink alcohol at that age. From that perspective, I assume that Kpop companies have parental consent for trainees until the age of 20. After that they are tightly controlled I assume because of the company’s desire to promote certain images and not let them behave in ways that would disgrace the company. That is my interpretation of it. Maybe I’m wrong.
I don’t know to what extent teenagers want to change their appearance to look like them, because that doesn’t really happen among Kpop fans in the west for obvious reasons. However I do know that since time began, people have copied celebrities in their looks and fashion. That’s why clothing companies etc use them so often as models. In turn, this brings money to their companies.
The term “idol” is a popular term for celebrities - it’s not a good term but it’s a popular one.
As far as the visuals go, it is a problem particular to Korean society specifically. It is a society based on looks. It’s another aspect of Kpop that isn’t good. I understand it’s why companies such as S.M. and JYP try to publish photographs which show idols without makeup with their scars and freckles and blemishes. However, I know fans have criticised companies for doing it.
I’m guessing there are lots of reasons why young people kill themselves when idols do. Suicide can be a very triggering thing for someone with mental health problems and for people with issues they can easily be triggered into copying their actions. I guess that’s why media outlets are asked to be careful about how they present the news and not give too many details. It’s a huge problem. In the town where I live in the UK we have had about 6 make suicides in just a few weeks. It’s heartbreaking and it is endemic in western society as it also is in Korea, I believe. It is certainly a big problem.
I hope this helps explain some of my viewpoints and again, thank you.

shineefive

Rookie
True and as opposed as you are, you must be "open minded" too.

I personally won't go to a Kpop thread discussing their love for Kpop and its innocece because I don't believe in that. So I would gladly skip that. But that's just me.

If you have a different opinion about Kpop on this thread and decide to voice it then discuss it in a respectful manner with plenty of facts to back up what you are reading. And the fact that you clicked on this thread clearly shows that you have some doubt's about the industry otherwise you would've skipped over it like most people.

And also if these things on the thread are getting to you then why are still reading?
no don't worry, these things aren't getting to me, i just meant some things like people's stances on homosexuality and transgenders didn't align with my views. but a lot of you have since said you wouldn't go out of your way to make someone LGBT feel bad so while our views don't align I'm respectful of how you choose to live and view the world just as you should for me too. and yes I have believed in illuminati and satanic influences since i was about 8 years old, so 10 years ago, actually thanks to this website lol. I've never been religious and my feelings on religion are neutral but ofcourse i believe there is a dark side and dark motive to everything. I like coming here because it's a different viewpoint and i believe some parts and don't believe others. so yes i am very open minded. I do appreciate you all being kind and willing to discuss though!!

Vmort

Star
I have noticed also this trend, it seems like Kpop groups are debuting for the sake of going solo and acting in Kdrama.. but whats the purpose? if they want to go solo then just be solo, no need to be in a group, and if they want acting, then just go to Kdrama..I didn't know whats the purpose of this
I think it have to do with the MK Ultra- acting gives more opportunity to live in a role, which is alter personality.

Hon33

Veteran
You know that, for the entire time that we have been conducting this forum, a huge amount of such news has appeared, and NOTHING has happened, WOW. And we DO NOT claim that our theories are true, I’m writing about this to you for the first time! Even if they want us they cannot blame for something, since we are not citizens of South Korea.
How very naive you are. You clearly know nothing about how the world works.
You are damaging people for the sake of speculating. Doesn’t that bother you?

Hon33

Veteran
It harms the people you are writing it about? You have accused people of sacrificing friends, parents, grandparents? You have accused people of being members if the occult and of being transgender and gay? How is that not harmful to the people you are accusing? Now JYP are saying they are going to launch legal action against people guilty of spreading false information about their members online and on social media. That is exactly what people on this site are doing?
Do you not understand that?

Hon33

Veteran
St. Patrick, how you enrage me with your stupidity! We DO NOT APPROVE THAT THIS IS TRUTH. We assume and reason. Your warnings are useless and I have already explained why. Seriously, get out of here.
You sound a little upset?