Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Are Taeyeon and IU okay? I've a strong feeling something bad is going to happen to at least one of them, especially IU.
Why IU? if anything, it sound to me Taeyeon, she have shown the serious signs of other sacrificed celebrities
like these

and in the past with Sulli

you know they put these things to prepare for there sacrifices

He has been reprogrammed again. He is a beta kitten se* slave. He has been on the media a few years ago for having multiple breakdowns even raging and screaming foul language at fans for "harassing" him. He then joined that nonsense worship church in LA called Hillsong. He was rumored to be under the control of that pastor from that church. He is a "passer" from young he was passed on to the music industry elites. His videos show multiple references to the freemasons and illuminati. Now he has been reprogrammed after his numerous breakdowns and rehab entrances so that he can perform once again. Strange how he said he was enlightened and found Jesus but now is singing about his "wife" (se+ually) as a form of reentering his so called pop act instead of course keeping his $$ and keeping out from the Hollyweird's eye. I believe that most of these artists fake their religion stints just to clean up their bad boy act which will then lead to the same behavior after they reprogram.
The video did have some references to the elite which are the guests seen seated at the dinner/dessert tables. He gives and offers them services (oral/se*) which then leads to being allowed to perform as an idol/singer.
wow thats shocking..I believe what you are saying is accurate
and the pastor is clearly either he is not doing his job, or he is a fake pastor that actually is his handler, I have heard before very long time but wasn't updated with hollywood is that his handler is scooter brown, I don't know if they change him with someone else now
and yeah celebrities have this fake religion thing, I do wonder why they cannot be genuinely religious, I guess bcz Satanism stops them

alyssanug

Established
The Firefox logo has existed since 2003. It consists of a representation of a globe/the world and a fox with a blazing tail - hence the term Firefox. It symbolises how the Firefox search engine gives you highspeed access to the internet all around the world.
The fires which are plaguing Australia right now have been a problem for generations - long before the internet existed. It is not a new phenomenon. It is however much worse this year than it has been in recent years.
Do you know how a company develops a logo? They outsource the task to graphic design companies. They ask them to submit ideas and then they pick one which they think best represent their product. Have you any idea how many people would have to be involved in conspiracies like this and how many people would have to remain silent to allow them to exist? Isn’t it exhausting trying to uncover conspiracies in everything?
Speculation like this about these fires totally undermines the hardship and suffering the people and animals are undergoing.
The illuminati are not responsible for these fires. So many of you claim to be Christian here. Well then waken up to the reason why these fires are getting worse. God put us on earth and made us stewards of the earth. However we have failed in our role. We have and continue to strip the world of its natural resources leading to global warming. We are responsible for the state of the earth but it’s easier to believe that it’s all a conspiracy. The earth is being destroyed and we all play a part in that. Our governments play a part in it - especially those that don’t accept the existence of global warming or play any part in trying to reduce it!
I do think people over speculate but I wouldn’t blame them. once you know the truth you just question everything. It shows how someone’s a free thinker and thinks outside the box, not just going with what everyone thinks and believes everything the media says. If you can’t handle that then I don’t get why people like you are on this thread, no offense at all. I mean this thread is for everyone even if you don’t agree with a few things people say but some people just like to post stuff to question. If you don’t like it then just don’t comment.
Anyways theres a lot of people that are paid to keep their mouths shut. even if they aren’t in the “Illuminati” they will get paid or threatened. The government pays scientists or doctors all the time to fund or manipulate studies that go with their agenda. People who have spoken the truth have been “murdered” just like one doctor was murdered for telling the truth about cancer supposedly shot himself in the back of his head and fell into a lake. Zero media coverage. The U.S government AKA the Rothschilds family who owns almost every bank in every country, besides three countries that’s including Iran which is why we are always at war with them(so Iran, north korea, and Cuba, countries U.S is always at war with) owns litterally every industry you can think of. They make sure what you watch on TV and what you see on the internet is going with their agenda. Websites like this are so powerful yet dangerous because we are going against that. I know so many conspiracy theories who have randomly died or their family members were killed in the most strangest ways. I know people who get messed with for putting out information that goes against the governments agendas. Once you really research about conspiracies they aren’t conspiracies anymore. They are the truth. People can be in denial at first but once you learn the symbolism and signs, you see it everywhere. You look at the world so differently and you realize we were brainwashed since birth to move far from how humans were actually meant to live.

One thing about the fires in Australia is they own a technology called “cloud seeding” where they can make clouds. It’s just like the technology called HAARP which is a weather manipulation machine. They manipulate our weather all the time yet they can’t use this technology to make clouds that will rain over Australia that would put out the fire!? It’s called an AGEDNA and they are doing it for a reason.

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
I do think people over speculate but I wouldn’t blame them. once you know the truth you just question everything. It shows how someone’s a free thinker and thinks outside the box, not just going with what everyone thinks and believes everything the media says. If you can’t handle that then I don’t get why people like you are on this thread, no offense at all. I mean this thread is for everyone even if you don’t agree with a few things people say but some people just like to post stuff to question. If you don’t like it then just don’t comment.
Anyways theres a lot of people that are paid to keep their mouths shut. even if they aren’t in the “Illuminati” they will get paid or threatened. The government pays scientists or doctors all the time to fund or manipulate studies that go with their agenda. People who have spoken the truth have been “murdered” just like one doctor was murdered for telling the truth about cancer supposedly shot himself in the back of his head and fell into a lake. Zero media coverage. The government AKA the Rothschilds family who owns almost every bank in every country, besides three countries that’s including Iraq which is why we are always at war with them, owns litterally every industry you can think of. They make sure what you watch on TV and what you see on the internet is going with their agenda. Websites like this are so powerful yet dangerous because we are going against that. I know so many conspiracy theories who have randomly died or their family members were killed in the most strangest ways. I know people who get messed with for putting out information that goes against the governments agendas. Once you really research about conspiracies they aren’t conspiracies anymore. They are the truth. People can be in denial at first but once you learn the symbolism and signs, you see it everywhere. You look at the world so differently and you realize we were brainwashed since birth to move far from how humans were actually meant to live.

One thing about the fires in Australia is they own a technology called “cloud seeding” where they can make clouds. It’s just like the technology called HAARP which is a weather manipulation machine. They manipulate our weather all the time yet they can’t use this technology to make clouds that will rain over Australia that would put out the fire!? It’s called an AGEDNA and they are doing it for a reason.
What exactly are they doing it for, though? I am genuinely keen to hear what your opinion is. Why would they want Australia to them rather than put tge fires out? Tell me, because I really don’t understand

Anyways theres a lot of people that are paid to keep their mouths shut. even if they aren’t in the “Illuminati” they will get paid or threatened. The government pays scientists or doctors all the time to fund or manipulate studies that go with their agenda. People who have spoken the truth have been “murdered” just like one doctor was murdered for telling the truth about cancer supposedly shot himself in the back of his head and fell into a lake. Zero media coverage. The government AKA the Rothschilds family who owns almost every bank in every country, besides three countries that’s including Iran which is why we are always at war with them, owns litterally every industry you can think of. They make sure what you watch on TV and what you see on the internet is going with their agenda. Websites like this are so powerful yet dangerous because we are going against that. I know so many conspiracy theories who have randomly died or their family members were killed in the most strangest ways. I know people who get messed with for putting out information that goes against the governments agendas. Once you really research about conspiracies they aren’t conspiracies anymore. They are the truth. People can be in denial at first but once you learn the symbolism and signs, you see it everywhere. You look at the world so differently and you realize we were brainwashed since birth to move far from how humans were actually meant to live.

very well said

((((They are the truth. People can be in denial at first but once you learn the symbolism and signs, you see it everywhere. You look at the world so differently and you realize we were brainwashed since birth to move far from how humans were actually meant to live. ))))

I am curious about how we supposed to live? I know its impossible to answer, and we have been brainwashed and conditioned to live a life not how we humans supposed to be, but to harm us, and not make us live a good life

alyssanug

Established
very well said

((((They are the truth. People can be in denial at first but once you learn the symbolism and signs, you see it everywhere. You look at the world so differently and you realize we were brainwashed since birth to move far from how humans were actually meant to live. ))))

I am curious about how we supposed to live? I know its impossible to answer, and we have been brainwashed and conditioned to live a life not how we humans supposed to be, but to harm us, and not make us live a good life
I’m going to share this information only because you believe in reincarnation.
We have reincarnated on this earth to fulfill a mission, usually our life’s purpose which is always to help people In some way. Some people come on this earth to live out their karmas and earth is a perfect place to do that since we have so much suffering and traumas here. Some people just reincarnate to help speed up their spiritual evolution and to ascend. We have 7 density’s and currently we are 3rd density. Once you get to 7th density you become one with creator and have a STO lifestyle which is service to others. You work on yourself while helping others in all 6 densities. You need to gain the appropriate knowledge and have different experiences including traumatic experiences to understand others and gain empathy. In order to live a STO lifestyle you need to understand people’s traumatic experiences and the situations they are going through. We have “amnesia” when we are born in 3rd density because we usually have many lives over a course of a thousand years usually. So if you remember all those lives you’d get so bored with life and may fall into the same mistakes/habits that you had in your past lives. Before you are born, you make contracts with people you will reincarnate with and plan out goals you want to achieve with those people and goals you want to achieve with yourself. You also plan the lessons you want to learn. Then you are born with remember nothing but since you have free will(I can take another hour talking about free will lol but to sum it up everyone has free will to make the decisions they want to make in their lives that’s not pre planned before you are born) its up to you on how you will turn your pre planned lessons/goals into experience. But you will and actually have to accomplish the goals and learn the lessons you made before you were born even if you have to go down a path of suffering to achieve it. Synchronicities will show up in your life that will tell you if you are on the path to these goals or life lessons But not everyone knows what the signs are for synchronicities.

3rd density living can be easily manipulated since we don’t have the power to hear peoples thoughts(that’s 4th density) in 4th density, Earth could never exist because people would know what everyone’s thinking so we would know what the governments agendas and lies are. 3rd density is where obsession with money, looks, material things, and celebrities can only manifest. So people in the occult know this knowledge and they try to bring each individual off their spiritual path to make them reincarnate back onto this earth or planets alike to bascially make them slaves to this manipulation and to feed off of people’s energy when they are having negative emotions and traumatic events. People in power feed off of this energy, it’s like they farm us to feed off this energy. And I mean this literally. Negative beings like demons(or if you believe in this also higher up bad aliens) need food, and there food is negative energy which keeps them alive, unlike good beings we don’t need to feed off of negative energy to live since we are one with the creator, which is why people in power will never fix problems that bring about traumas or people suffering. They need people to be in that state. It’s a whole system they created. They have this smart setup where when you are born you worship celebrities who show off their mansions, cars, clothes, shoes, purses, etc to get us chasing after that. To keep us mind controlled on things that do not help our spiritual evolution whatsoever. We have to live a STO(service to self) lifestyle but they manipulate us to be selfish and to have a big ego where we always try to be better than others. Obviously majority of people on this earth are poor so if they make us buy things we don’t need and go into debt because of it that creates problems in peoples lives(anything to create struggling problems) and causes sadness and anger or just negative emotions in general.
So how humans are meant to live..I have no idea LOL. I just think the way we living now is not right. Living a life of being brainwashed, mind controlled and manipulated is just not right. We are just meant to help others and gain knowledge to eventually become one with the creator to have a dissolution of individual existence and achievement of infinite consciousness that permeates all life and all existence.
i didn’t just come up with all this stuff myself though, some of the things I said is the truth but after reading so many books about ancient occult’s and religions, philosophy, spirituality, alchemy, physics, ancient history, esotericism and listening to people’s stories all over the world I have and others have came to conclusion that this is the truth about life. of course this isn’t the truth for everyone since we are all on different spiritual evolutions and come from different countries and grow up with different religions so I understand if people don’t understand or agree.

Cherry14

Established
Isn’t it very easy for society to blame its obsession with pleasure and material wealth on others?
I don’t know where the majority of people in this thread come from or their backgrounds, but despite the problems within Kpop, I can’t tell you how envious I am as someone who is part of western culture of the work ethic, humility and high moral standards I generally see among Kpop artists.
I come from a small town in the UK. There is a high level of unemployment in my town. There is a problem with alcohol and drug abuse in children as young as 11 or 12 years old. There are high rates of underage sex, with teenagers of around the age of 16 having had multiple sexual partners already. Teen pregnancy is high and the babies are born into a cycle of relative poverty they can’t escape. Their unmarried, teenage mother will often be more interested in going to clubs or parties at weekends than staying home with their child. Large groups of very young teenagers hang about the streets on Saturday nights drinking and taking part in other anti-social behaviours and many of their parents won’t care where they are. There is no respect for the law, for the police, for parents, grandparents, teachers or any other person in society. Many of these young people will not attend school regularly and will leave school with no qualifications. They will not work when they leave school but will still feel entitled to designer clothes and cars. Many children - wealthy or not so wealthy - will be handed cars for their 17th birthday and will drive them with no insurance and a total lack of concern for the safety of other road users. Suicide rates are very high especially among males. Mental health is at an all time low because of drug and alcohol abuse, lack of stable family backgrounds etc. This isn’t due to influences from the occult. It is due to the society we live in.
Most of these kids will never have heard of Kpop - or if they have they won’t be interested because 1) the artists aren’t “white” and 2) Kpop is not considered cool. Kpop idols and their clean-living, hard-working ethic is laughed at among many kids on western society. No matter how bad you think Kpop might be, it’s not seen like that in the West. The artists are too pretty, too clean, too wholesome. There isn’t enough sex, alcohol, drugs. While these artists are going home from their concert performances at 9 or 10pm and chatting to their fans on live streams, a lot of western teenagers are heading out to clubs to drink and take drugs. At concerts here, the main performers don’t even come on stage until after 9pm. They have support acts which play before the main artists. That is when SuperM played in America, people couldn’t believe the concerts were finished so early.
How often do you see Kpop artists drink alcohol, take drugs or have sex scandals? Really not that often. They are discouraged from having romantic relationships even when older because their fans don’t like it. They sacrifice so much to follow their dreams and yet people here see their actions as evil. They behave exactly as their culture expects them to behave and have done for years.
Yes, some of them now have started to push the boundaries and be more aware of gender equality, lgbt issues etc. That’s fine. My Christian beliefs don’t teach me to hate homosexuality, they teach me that no matter what my personal views are, I must show love and respect to every one. I don’t want to see gay people marginalised or hated because they are gay. I don’t want them to hate themselves or feel suicidal because they are ashamed of who they are. I want them to know they have as much value as anyone else.
I love that these Korean artists are so hard-working and yet so humble and appreciative of the support they receive. I love that they have so much respect for themselves and others that they show good manners, that they have respect for their parents and grandparents. I love that it isn’t the norm for them to be shown tumbling out if clubs drunk or wasted or that they are not more known for the number of girls they have slept with than the work they do. I love that they are trying to create a more open and tolerant society because they know that there are people who are struggling with many issues in Korean society - just like they are in every society.
None of this makes them evil or under the influence of the occult. Instead of hating on them, go and look at other cultures around the world and actually see what a positive moral influence Kpop could actually have on the Western world. These are not bad people. In fact, Kpop artists have the potential to make positive change in the not only their society, but other societies as well.
I agree with most of what you said, I also come from a western society, where teenagers or Young adults not only listen "white People.. Music", and to be fair the Music from my country or the countries that surround it, it's only about sex, drinking, partying, using drugs etc. I think by doing this kinds of songs they are imposing a fashion or a way of living on society, not only songs but the media in general. I also think that gay People and beyond are equal to every single one of us, after all we are all humans, and deserved to be treated with dignity and respect, however as a Christian I don't think their sin should be praised, normalized, encouraged and promoted. I know how Hard kpop artist work, I still follow my favourite group, and I really hope in God that they can be saved as well as the rest, but some of things that kpop groups do like blurring gender lines, or promoting homosexuality isn't a positive change in their society, and also because they have so much influenced on Young People, who are easily swayed, what if they start imposing the same things as western music, yes they aren't right now but it appears to be going there as they are connecting more and more with western entertainment because aside from music what also counts it's their public figure, yes they work and put a lot of effort but the final product can have a negative impact on People. They might appear like they are innocent People that don't break a plate but it would be naive to believe that completely

cadiz

Star
Isn’t it very easy for society to blame its obsession with pleasure and material wealth on others?
I don’t know where the majority of people in this thread come from or their backgrounds, but despite the problems within Kpop, I can’t tell you how envious I am as someone who is part of western culture of the work ethic, humility and high moral standards I generally see among Kpop artists.
I come from a small town in the UK. There is a high level of unemployment in my town. There is a problem with alcohol and drug abuse in children as young as 11 or 12 years old. There are high rates of underage sex, with teenagers of around the age of 16 having had multiple sexual partners already. Teen pregnancy is high and the babies are born into a cycle of relative poverty they can’t escape. Their unmarried, teenage mother will often be more interested in going to clubs or parties at weekends than staying home with their child. Large groups of very young teenagers hang about the streets on Saturday nights drinking and taking part in other anti-social behaviours and many of their parents won’t care where they are. There is no respect for the law, for the police, for parents, grandparents, teachers or any other person in society. Many of these young people will not attend school regularly and will leave school with no qualifications. They will not work when they leave school but will still feel entitled to designer clothes and cars. Many children - wealthy or not so wealthy - will be handed cars for their 17th birthday and will drive them with no insurance and a total lack of concern for the safety of other road users. Suicide rates are very high especially among males. Mental health is at an all time low because of drug and alcohol abuse, lack of stable family backgrounds etc. This isn’t due to influences from the occult. It is due to the society we live in.
Most of these kids will never have heard of Kpop - or if they have they won’t be interested because 1) the artists aren’t “white” and 2) Kpop is not considered cool. Kpop idols and their clean-living, hard-working ethic is laughed at among many kids on western society. No matter how bad you think Kpop might be, it’s not seen like that in the West. The artists are too pretty, too clean, too wholesome. There isn’t enough sex, alcohol, drugs. While these artists are going home from their concert performances at 9 or 10pm and chatting to their fans on live streams, a lot of western teenagers are heading out to clubs to drink and take drugs. At concerts here, the main performers don’t even come on stage until after 9pm. They have support acts which play before the main artists. That is when SuperM played in America, people couldn’t believe the concerts were finished so early.
How often do you see Kpop artists drink alcohol, take drugs or have sex scandals? Really not that often. They are discouraged from having romantic relationships even when older because their fans don’t like it. They sacrifice so much to follow their dreams and yet people here see their actions as evil. They behave exactly as their culture expects them to behave and have done for years.
Yes, some of them now have started to push the boundaries and be more aware of gender equality, lgbt issues etc. That’s fine. My Christian beliefs don’t teach me to hate homosexuality, they teach me that no matter what my personal views are, I must show love and respect to every one. I don’t want to see gay people marginalised or hated because they are gay. I don’t want them to hate themselves or feel suicidal because they are ashamed of who they are. I want them to know they have as much value as anyone else.
I love that these Korean artists are so hard-working and yet so humble and appreciative of the support they receive. I love that they have so much respect for themselves and others that they show good manners, that they have respect for their parents and grandparents. I love that it isn’t the norm for them to be shown tumbling out if clubs drunk or wasted or that they are not more known for the number of girls they have slept with than the work they do. I love that they are trying to create a more open and tolerant society because they know that there are people who are struggling with many issues in Korean society - just like they are in every society.
None of this makes them evil or under the influence of the occult. Instead of hating on them, go and look at other cultures around the world and actually see what a positive moral influence Kpop could actually have on the Western world. These are not bad people. In fact, Kpop artists have the potential to make positive change in the not only their society, but other societies as well.
I have a few questions:

1- Are you familiar wih the way kpop companies force kpop idols to have plastic surgery and diet (not allowed to eat more than once a day)

2- Are you familar with the way kpop promotes p***philia? forcing underage idols to dress is revealing clothing and do what they call "aegyo" ...that means act and talk like a baby so adults feel turned on

3- Are you familiar with the way idols are abused by managers, physically and emotiinally, several managers have been caught on camera hiting these idols

4- Are you familar wih the way idols are used as escorts by powerful CEOs if they want to debut?

5- Are you familar with the way idols promote alcohol consumption to their young fans? and often brag about how much alcohol they can drink and do it on camera
they promote their unhealthy diets too. it has been posted here the group ITZY is not allowed to eat more than once a day....they talk openly about this to their young fans

maybe kpop music dont brag about having sex or drugs ....but that doesnt mean the industry is clean.
They promote pedopilhia....eatings disorders and body insecurities

just like Disney everything looks cute and innocent from the outside..... but how do those Disney starts often end up?
then take a look at all the recent kpop "suicides"....it's all the same

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
I agree with most of what you said, I also come from a western society, where teenagers or Young adults not only listen "white People.. Music", and to be fair the Music from my country or the countries that surround it, it's only about sex, drinking, partying, using drugs etc. I think by doing this kinds of songs they are imposing a fashion or a way of living on society, not only songs but the media in general. I also think that gay People and beyond are equal to every single one of us, after all we are all humans, and deserved to be treated with dignity and respect, however as a Christian I don't think their sin should be praised, normalized, encouraged and promoted. I know how Hard kpop artist work, I still follow my favourite group, and I really hope in God that they can be saved as well as the rest, but some of things that kpop groups do like blurring gender lines, or promoting homosexuality isn't a positive change in their society, and also because they have so much influenced on Young People, who are easily swayed, what if they start imposing the same things as western music, yes they aren't right now but it appears to be going there as they are connecting more and more with western entertainment because aside from music what also counts it's their public figure, yes they work and put a lot of effort but the final product can have a negative impact on People. They might appear like they are innocent People that don't break a plate but it would be naive to believe that completely
No one is praising homosexuality or normalising it or any of the other things you say they are doing. What they are trying to do is make others realise that there are people in society who are different to us - with different beliefs, values, ways of life but nevertheless they are still people. We don’t have the right to judge or justify their behaviours - we just have to live alongside them and treat them fairly.
Regimes in the past have killed people because of their race, religion, disabilities, sexuality. No one deserves that. No one deserves to hate themselves or be ashamed of themselves because they don’t conform to what society accepts as normal. I am a Christian. I have my own views about homosexuality. However, I would never, ever want someone to feel persecuted because of my views. Despite what I might feel about it, I want those people to feel accepted and loved by society. If they are Christian then they have to answer to God - I don’t. If they are not Christian, then their views or actions don’t matter before God. Being transgender is a very real issue for some people. Can you imagine what it is like to grow up so confused about your identity? Can you imagine the fear of having to admit to society that you aren’t what it expects you to be? Idols aren’t trying to push a homosexual or transgender agenda, they’re just trying to raise awareness and make society a better place for people who are normally rejected by society.

Cherry14

Established
No one is praising homosexuality or normalising it or any of the other things you say they are doing. What they are trying to do is make others realise that there are people in society who are different to us - with different beliefs, values, ways of life but nevertheless they are still people. We don’t have the right to judge or justify their behaviours - we just have to live alongside them and treat them fairly.
Regimes in the past have killed people because of their race, religion, disabilities, sexuality. No one deserves that. No one deserves to hate themselves or be ashamed of themselves because they don’t conform to what society accepts as normal. I am a Christian. I have my own views about homosexuality. However, I would never, ever want someone to feel persecuted because of my views. Despite what I might feel about it, I want those people to feel accepted and loved by society. If they are Christian then they have to answer to God - I don’t. If they are not Christian, then their views or actions don’t matter before God. Being transgender is a very real issue for some people. Can you imagine what it is like to grow up so confused about your identity? Can you imagine the fear of having to admit to society that you aren’t what it expects you to be? Idols aren’t trying to push a homosexual or transgender agenda, they’re just trying to raise awareness and make society a better place for people who are normally rejected by society.
They are promoting the acceptance of this behavior that is a sin to God's eyes, of course it matters to him even if People don't believe, if he didn't care about them then why would he command us to spread the gospel to every person in the world. It's 2020 the lgbt communitty isn't being persecuted anymore at least in western countries, and in asian countries it might be a taboo or the communitty makes less noise than those of western countries, God tells us to not ACCEPT IT, respect all you want but it shouldn't be normalized and praised which is something that is happening right now, soon they will also try to normalized p***philia as Another sexual preference are you going to tell me that's normal, that we should accept that??
Of course gender dysphoria is a horrible mental disorder, but this is also being overly used in media, they are encouraging parents to put puberty blockers to their Kids if they show even one minimal sign of gender dysphoria, the clinics that do this misdiagnosed Kids saying they have gender dysphoria when they don't, and some doctors and staff can't object or say their concerns about this because they are afraid of being labeled transphobic:
(you can start watching at minute 10 in case you can't/ not want to watch the whole video)
(bare with me on this one)
https://youtu.be/-WtHP8ippvA
(you can watch from minute 4)

Veranda57

Rookie
The Firefox logo has existed since 2003. It consists of a representation of a globe/the world and a fox with a blazing tail - hence the term Firefox. It symbolises how the Firefox search engine gives you highspeed access to the internet all around the world.
The fires which are plaguing Australia right now have been a problem for generations - long before the internet existed. It is not a new phenomenon. It is however much worse this year than it has been in recent years.
Do you know how a company develops a logo? They outsource the task to graphic design companies. They ask them to submit ideas and then they pick one which they think best represent their product. Have you any idea how many people would have to be involved in conspiracies like this and how many people would have to remain silent to allow them to exist? Isn’t it exhausting trying to uncover conspiracies in everything?
Speculation like this about these fires totally undermines the hardship and suffering the people and animals are undergoing.
The illuminati are not responsible for these fires. So many of you claim to be Christian here. Well then waken up to the reason why these fires are getting worse. God put us on earth and made us stewards of the earth. However we have failed in our role. We have and continue to strip the world of its natural resources leading to global warming. We are responsible for the state of the earth but it’s easier to believe that it’s all a conspiracy. The earth is being destroyed and we all play a part in that. Our governments play a part in it - especially those that don’t accept the existence of global warming or play any part in trying to reduce it!
The fires in Australia have now been confirmed as arson.. I’ve always wondered why if global warming is real immediate threat then how come we were supposed to be totally wiped out so many times before as the government said we would be unless we kept paying them money and it’s been about every decade for years...“Global warming” has never been a threat to any of us so what the greedy politicians and elite are trying to do is fear monger money right out of our pockets..How is giving the government trillions of dollars going to stop what naturally occurs and the answers easy.. they only want huge amounts of money and are counting on your false sense of fear to get it... period...just my opinion tho...

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
1) I have heard the rumours but I haven’t got any proof of whether they are true or not. My daughter sings. She has issues with rhinitis and surgery may help her breathing technique. There are sometimes legitimate medical reasons for nose surgery. I have had rhinoplasty myself for medical reasons. I know plastic surgery is generally something which is popular throughout all of South Korea and not necessarily just idols.
I have seen no evidence that idols eat only once a day. In fact, a lot of what I’ve seen suggest they eat often.
2) I’ve seen no evidence of p••dophilia. You do know that p**dophilia refers to pre-pubescent children, right? Rather than the companies sexualising these young people, I would suggest that it is other people who sexualise them. you are taking behaviours which are not intended to be sexual and attributing sexual characteristics to them. Take NCT Dream. Videos like Chewing Gum were completely not sexualised. Yes, their Boom video is more mature but it’s in no way sexual. Anyone who sees it that way is seeing something that is really not there. I’m saying this as a mother of teenagers. I look on these boys and I think of how their own mothers might see them. when they do “aegyo” I think they are funny and cute. It’s sweet and endearing - it is absolutely not a “turn on”. It’s weird for you to think that it is!
3) I am aware of maybe one company where a manager is alleged to have hit an idol. However the idol said it was a joke. I don’t know the truth in that situation.
4) I am aware of the Burning Sun scandal.
5) I have never seen any idol encourage young fans to consume alcohol. In fact, it’s very much the opposite. Only very rarely, have I ever seen idols consume alcohol and always in moderation. Most I’ve heard talking about alcohol have admitted their tolerance of alcohol is low. This is very different to celebrities in western culture. Practically every live and vlog involves them eating food. I’ve seldom seen people eat so much food as they do.
I know personally if 3 high-profile Kpop suicides. There may have been more. I’m sure that is paralleled in other music industries.
1- no only rumors a quick google search will show idol real faces
kpop is an industry based on looks, and all kpop groups have a member designed as the "visual"....the talent of that person is basically to look good.

A few picures to confirm the "rumors" and show how prevalent plastic surgery is

1578417276440.jpeg

2- I don't think dressing underage idols in a sexual way is appropriate
There are a lot of suggestive symbols in those music videos that show the real intentions of people in power
Here is a video that explain the sexualization of kpop idols very easily

3- this has happened with several idols, BT$, Laboum, Red Velvet a few examples
and managers are also physically violent with fans so if they saw any of your children getting close to an idol they would have no problems hiting them on the face

Kpopmap Charts: Top 7 Violent and Disgraceful K-Pop Idol Managers

4- Not only Burning Sun, the show Produce 101 was revealed to give escort services in order for their idols to debut on the main group....several kpop companies were involved and the news was posted on this thread before, you can search it

5- a lot of idols drink on camera

And the unhealthy diets have being discussed several times. Idols often talk about their obsession with losing weight, and only eating once or twice a day.

But if you want to believe kpop industry is great and an example to follow then that's on you.
To me they are disney 2.0

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
While I’m in the subject...you are all on here speculating about people’s sexuality or gender and assuming you know things about them that you have absolutely no evidence for. You have absolutely no regard for how that might make them or their families feel or how much hatred it might stir up for them in a country where homosexuality and transgenderism is still taboo.
You have absolutely no right to make these assumptions about people. If any of these idols are gay or transgender, it is their right to keep it private or to reveal the truth. Not yours! It’s unfair and it’s every bit as wrong as the acts you hate in the first place.

Hon33

Veteran
1- no only rumors a quick google search will show idol real faces
kpop is an industry based on looks, and all kpop groups have a member designed as the "visual"....the talent of that person is basically to look good.

A few picures to confirm the "rumors" and show how prevalent plastic surgery is

View attachment 30554

2- I don't think dressing underage idols in a sexual way is appropriate
There are a lot of suggestive symbols in those music videos that show the real intentions of people in power
Here is a video that explain the sexualization of kpop idols very easily

3- this has happened with several idols, BT$, Laboum, Red Velvet a few examples
and managers are also physically violent with fans so if they saw any of your children getting close to an idol they would have no problems hiting them on the face

Kpopmap Charts: Top 7 Violent and Disgraceful K-Pop Idol Managers

4- Not only Burning Sun, the show Produce 101 was revealed to give escort services in order for their idols to debut on the main group....several kpop companies were involved and the news was posted on this thread before, you can search it

5:- a lot of idols drink on camera

And the unhealthy diets have being discussed several times. Idols often talk about their obsession with losing weight, and only eating once or twice a day.

But if you want to believe kpop industry is great and an example to follow then that's on you.
To me they are disney 2.0
I have fully acknowledged there are problems within the industry. However, a lot if what you are saying is speculation.

Cherry14

Established
You are right that God has asked us to deliver the word of the gospel to every person in the world? What do you think might be the Christian’s best method of spreading that gospel? Is it to show hate towards the lgbt community, calling them trannies and genderbenders? Is it show love and understanding toward them and accept them for who they are? Do I have to answer to Gid for their behaviour or your behaviour? No I have to answer for mine and mine alone. If I have shown love and fellowship towards my fellow human being then I have completed God’s mission. If I lead people to a personal relationship with God while doing so, that’s all the better. I’m Not saying that it doesn’t matter to God whether someone is homosexual or not, I’m saying that if a person is not a Christian it won’t matter to them. They won’t be trying to live a life that is pleasing to a God, so it doesn’t matter to them if they do. If Jesus was on this earth today, I don’t think he would look down on homosexuals, just as he didn’t look down on anyone before. He would love them and welcome them and encourage others not to hate them. He would teach them and nurture them and respect them and then he would allow them to make their choices. He certainly wouldn’t hate them or call on others to. I don’t know the answer to homosexuality and Christianity. I’m just thankful I have never had to deal with it. I know of other Christian parents who have. I don’t believe that God would ask a parent to choose between him and their child. When he asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, Abraham put his faith in God and knew that God would provide a sacrifice. When God Abraham’s faith, he saved Isaac. That’s the action of a loving God. Where I don’t know the answers, I can only live in the way God has taught me to and that is to show love to those around me. That doesn’t mean I praise or promote homosexuality. It means I love those people and accept them, in spite of it. That’s what the younger generation of Korean idols are trying to promote - a society which is more tolerant of everyone. That’s not an evil thing to do.
The LGBT community continues to be persecuted in developed and developing countries. To believe otherwise is naive. Incidentally, Christians also continued to be persecuted in many countries throughout the world, as do women, disabled people, people of different races etc. There is no place in a civilised society for discrimination for any of those reasons.
Homosexuality is not comparable with p**dophilia. P**dophilia includes the abuse of children who cannot consent to the actions being carried out against them - with or without their knowledge. That is on the whole, not the case for two people who consent to be gay! It’s not remotely the same! P**ophilia is not a sexual preference!
Okay so like literally no one NO ONE in western civilizations is hating on them, why.. even when you say you disagree with their way of thinking, you are immeadiately labeled as homophobe, transphobe etc. That is why no one says a thing against lgbt and the crazy things they want to promote in an average enviroment, and no one is telling you respond for their behavior or mine
Exactly I mentioned western civilations, not Middle east countries(for the most part)
No one is looking down on them either, it is the other way around they a receiving full support from the media.
Yes p***philia is worst, but after all as well as homosexuality they are sins. Yes Jesus wouldn't look down on them but he wouldn't accept their sin either, he would want them to come to the cross and repent of their sins and live with God as their leader.
I didn't say that YOU praise it and promote it, but the media does, and the People that follow what the media says do the same just watch the videos I posted
Because there are no bounderies and society is accepting everything as it comes such things as p***philia, zoophilia, and other things are being normalized.
Anyway I have a feeling you're going to refute me on this one too, that's okay but don't ignore that these things are happening right now

Cherry14

Established
While I’m in the subject...you are all on here speculating about people’s sexuality or gender and assuming you know things about them that you have absolutely no evidence for. You have absolutely no regard for how that might make them or their families feel or how much hatred it might stir up for them in a country where homosexuality and transgenderism is still taboo.
You have absolutely no right to make these assumptions about people. If any of these idols are gay or transgender, it is their right to keep it private or to reveal the truth. Not yours! It’s unfair and it’s every bit as wrong as the acts you hate in the first place.
I think you need to remember that this is a conspiracy forum, and like even you're average fangirl speculate about every single aspect of their lifes and post their speculations in social media, why don't you go tell them that what they are doing is wrong?
Invasion of privacy is a disadvantage they have to deal with, is it okay? No, but that is a prize they pay for fame, it keeps the fans entertained, and makes the "connection" with them stronger, so that you feel you know them and therefore you attach to them and consume their products without fail

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Taking about the fire in Australia. I won't forget how ferocious the fire in California was. That and the fact the lick of flames looked like the devil... well in my mind.. Excuse the outlining!!

Screenshot 2020-01-07 20.25.43.png

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Ahhh shit what happen with BiTieS again??? Silly...
Seven is an odd number... Is that occultist too? Let's see is there any sacrifice too... 21??? February???Likely sacrifice is coming...ohohohoho
Take a look at these search results: https://twitter.com/hashtag/7iscoming?s=09
*Edited
It's SHADOW. Nah EGO. I am sorry guys but of course there are so many occult rituals too inside... Beware guys... SHADOW is occult too...

Last edited: