Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

OvercomeItAll

Established
I’ve been reading this thread for a few days and it has really got to me and I hope you don’t mind if I share some of my opinions with you. To be honest, I am absolutely staggered by some of the stuff I have read here and it really isn’t because of anything that’s happening within the Kpop industry. In fact, it is the willingness to attack both individuals and their culture and attribute everything they do to having been infiltrated by satanic influences.
I will state at this point, that I am a Christian, which is why I feel so strongly motivated to post here. I’ve tried to remain open-minded about the things you are saying but am actually seriously concerned about some of the attitudes displayed here.
Let’s take Jonghyun’s suicide, for example. A young man of 27, took his own life. He had everything to live for but he felt so desperate that he reached a stage where he could not go on. He sent a letter to his friend, 2 weeks before his death, which he asked her to make public if he died. Wouldn’t this have been the perfect opportunity to reveal his fears that someone was attempting to sacrifice him or some other evil which the industry had inflicted upon him? He didn’t. He said that he was tired of clashing with the world and that fame wasn’t what he had thought it would be. Fame had left him hollow and sad and I have no doubt that ideas like the ones on threads like this could have contributed to that.
His family, friends, management knew of his struggles. They had tried to help him but like so many people who suffer with really bad mental health conditions, he couldn’t be reached. When his sister notified the police that day that she was worried about him after texts he sent, she probably knew it was already too late. Even if he had been still alive when they got to him, the carbon monoxide poisoning would mean that his brain would have been a long time without oxygen making resuscitation more unlikely.
Instead of praising his friends, family and his company for being open and honest about what happened, people come up with conspiracy theories. South Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. publishing his letter, showing people mourning at his funeral etc were all excellent ways of showing the effects of suicide and removing the glamour from it.
As far as I understand it, his group members were invited by his family to be chief mourners at his funeral. He had spent many years with these boys, he had lived with them and grown up with them. Why would they not be considered chief mourners? The part of the funeral which was covered by the media was open to everyone. There was a private gathering outside of that for his family and close friends. Something like 86% of people are cremated in South Korea, so that aspect is not unusual.
I lost a very close friend when I was 17. He was 19. At the time of his death, his mother wanted nothing more than to be surrounded by his friends. She drew great comfort from our presence. She felt closer to him while his friends were present. Some of us cried, some of us showed no emotion, some of laughed as we remembered the good times, some tried to be strong for his family. There was nothing unusual about any of it. Taemin didn’t cry? Who knows how many tears he shed privately - before or after? Who knows how many tears he still sheds? He wore his hat to the airport a few weeks later? Perhaps he wanted to feel like Jonghyun was with them. Perhaps he wanted to show their fans they hadn’t forgotten him or that they weren’t leaving him behind. Unless you’ve been there, none of you know what is normal.
Thinking about relationships and homosexuality, transgenderism etc. Firstly, some of the terms you use are insensitive and inappropriate. Also, can you imagine how it must feel for someone like Lisa to come across a thread like this where people are saying she looks like a male? Yes, she is tall but apart from that I’ve seldom seen a more female looking female. Don’t you have any regard for the harm you could do to her mentally by saying such things? In any case, even if she were transgender, why does that matter. Yes, you might think it’s ungodly but her relationship with herself and Gidcus for her to justify and not you. Worry about your own relationship with God and stop posting the vitriol that you do here.
Relationships? Let’s think about that. Do you ever stop to think that maybe other cultures have a healthier approach to relationships than we do in the West? Young people here are often involved in relationships with the opposite sex from the age of 13 or 14. They are often sexually active from a very young age with high rates of teen pregnancies and sexually transmitted disorders. Teen pregnancy rate for example, in South Korea is very low. Their relationships in the teenage years seem to be closer between same sexes. Displays of affection between girls and girls or boys and boys are not unusual - nor are they assumed to be homosexual. It is much more unusual to see affection between members of the opposite sex. Homosexuality in South Korea is still very taboo but showing affection to your friends is not. Perhaps we in the West take normal displays of affection between South Koreans of the same sex and sexualise them in a way that was never intended. I have seen many generalisations and assumptions about young men such as Ten, Taemin or Taeyong. What gives you the right to speculate about that? As Christians we are called to love each other. That includes those who live their lives in a way we don’t agree with. What would Jesus have done Earth? Would he have cast homosexuals aside or would he have embraced them and lived them like everyone else? You can’t go around assuming things about individuals and stirring up hatred towards them. Yes, there are bound to be some homosexual Kpop artists. It is not our duty to out them or judge them. It is our duty to love them and respect them - just like Jesus would tell us to. what better example if Christianity could we display?
It is only my opinion but I’m guessing the attitude to relationships and marriage is different because each young man has to complete two years of military service in his 20s. Their relationships, their careers etc are all influenced by this. They probably see no point in building long term relationships which are going to have to be put on hold for two years. The average age for males to marry in SK is 31 and females, 28. If these companies are so influential, why have they not managed to persuade the government to exempt their idols from service?
I understand there are companies who don’t do what’s right by their idols, like for example YG. However, I think there is a move in companies such as SM and JYP to be more transparent and open about how they operate. Both allow their idols to write lyrics and music, as well as choreograph and produce. JYP have been as open as they can be about Woojin leaving as they could be without breaching his confidentiality. They were truthful about Jisung’s stress and anxiety - a situation he was out in by fans. Today they have said another of the members is missing scheduled this week because he has influenza. SM has been truthful about Jungwoo from NCT being on hiatus and given updates. They were truthful about Wendy’s accident and her other members have given updates.
Some of the songs JYP allow Stray Kids to release like Gone Days, challenge outdated points of view which still exist in SK - but of course you will tell me that’s all about mind control rather than a new generation trying to make a more open, accepting, tolerant society.
There are lots of things wrong in the Kpop industry - just as there is in the entertainment industry overall. However, don’t you see how very dangerous to speculate about satanic involvement and taint a whole generation of Korean young people with these accusations. How do you know Satan isn’t just infiltrating your mind by placing those thoughts there? You all need to be very careful because you are so obsessed with this, that you are deliberately going out there looking for signs and symbolism in a culture which you clearly don’t even fully understand. It isn’t very Christian and it isn’t very tolerant of other faiths, cultures or races.
I am obviously an adult - the mother of a daughter who gets much more pleasure from Kpop. As a mother, it’s my responsibility to try to understand the interests she has. That is in part, how I cane to find this thread. However, if I was a parent I would be more concerned with your fascination with this subject more than I would be about Kpop.
Yes, it has its problems, but it also has a wealth of talented, hard working young people who have an amazing work ethic, as well as high levels of morality that you don’t see in the western music industry.
Have any of ever watched the old We got Married series, with Taemin and Naeun? At 20, neither of these two had ever dated. They were so nervous around each other and so respectful. It was actually so refreshing to watch and heartbreaking because they ended their relationship because of fans attitudes towards Naeun.
For anyone who thinks Taemin is bad, you should watch it. He was a timid, shy, humble young man - exactly the same way I find him today. As a Christian, I don’t care if he’s gay or straight or anything else. I see him as a young man who is incredibly hard working and has already dealt with a lot of hardship and grief in his young life. His best friend killed him self and people speculate over whether or not he was involved in it or whether the friend was sacrificed for him? Really? The fact that he deals with that day and daily tells me he deserves more respect than he gets.
Of course, his onstage character is a persona, that’s what music, dance, acting is about. Underneath it all however, he is a real live person with feelings and emotions and hopes and regrets. Please think about that when your posting your theories. You talk about concrete evidence and I see none for any of your theories. This not a game. These are the lives of real people. While you are investigating your conspiracy theories, he is living the reality of his life - they all are, and that includes dealing with the kinds of things you are saying about them.
Please take the time to think about what I’m saying.
Hi, welcome to this thread. I want to begin by saying that you made a lot of valid points. Some links to events and the cult are definitely far-fetched, and I agree that we can't just assume that every single idol out there is trans and make hate comments like that, etc.

But you couldn't possibly tell me that the majority of the evidence shown here isn't real. Such solid proof can be found in this thread, irrefutable proof, actually. You saying that JH's suicide note should have included a reveal of the dark truth really shows that you don't quite understand how cryptic this cult is. They would never allow something like that to be publicized, ever. The letter was so generic and had no hidden messages in it, I can hardly believe he wrote it himself. I suggest you go back to the early pages of this thread (where the death is discussed), and see blog posts like these: https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/predictive-programming-and-blood-sacrifice-rituals/ showing JH with the tally marks. The simplest clue as to why it was a sacrifice is this: why would V of bt$ publicly name his new dog on twitter Ye0ntan - coal briquette - literally hours before JH passed away from carbon monoxide poisoning from coal briquette?? And then bt$ was one of the very first people to attend the funeral and shot to fame within the next few months. Ye0ntan was considered a strange name for a dog to even Koreans.

It's too obvious, and there is so much more to it. That was only one point and I still have more to say but I'll stop here. I'm not going to refute your other points cus I dont have time (perhaps others will) and if you dig through this thread and the bt$ one enough, you'll find answers anyway. But to say that a singer with a song called 'Lucifeŕ' could never have been sacrificed to him makes no sense. These people are satanists to the core. The symbolism is everywhere.

It takes a while to stomach this, accept it, but the more you learn, the clearer things get. I wish you and your daughter the best of luck.

Last edited:

Vision

Veteran
Justin Bieber released a new music video...I didn't really search much into it except that he has a pink hairstyle on. What does that mean again?
I haven't watched the video....but isn't it strange he dyed his hair pink? I don't know much about hollywood, but isn't dying hair pink is a thing of Kpop? I mean hollywood usually don't dye hair pink

I’ve been reading this thread for a few days and it has really got to me and I hope you don’t mind if I share some of my opinions with you. To be honest, I am absolutely staggered by some of the stuff I have read here and it really isn’t because of anything that’s happening within the Kpop industry. In fact, it is the willingness to attack both individuals and their culture and attribute everything they do to having been infiltrated by satanic influences.
I will state at this point, that I am a Christian, which is why I feel so strongly motivated to post here. I’ve tried to remain open-minded about the things you are saying but am actually seriously concerned about some of the attitudes displayed here.
Let’s take Jonghyun’s suicide, for example. A young man of 27, took his own life. He had everything to live for but he felt so desperate that he reached a stage where he could not go on. He sent a letter to his friend, 2 weeks before his death, which he asked her to make public if he died. Wouldn’t this have been the perfect opportunity to reveal his fears that someone was attempting to sacrifice him or some other evil which the industry had inflicted upon him? He didn’t. He said that he was tired of clashing with the world and that fame wasn’t what he had thought it would be. Fame had left him hollow and sad and I have no doubt that ideas like the ones on threads like this could have contributed to that.
His family, friends, management knew of his struggles. They had tried to help him but like so many people who suffer with really bad mental health conditions, he couldn’t be reached. When his sister notified the police that day that she was worried about him after texts he sent, she probably knew it was already too late. Even if he had been still alive when they got to him, the carbon monoxide poisoning would mean that his brain would have been a long time without oxygen making resuscitation more unlikely.
Instead of praising his friends, family and his company for being open and honest about what happened, people come up with conspiracy theories. South Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. publishing his letter, showing people mourning at his funeral etc were all excellent ways of showing the effects of suicide and removing the glamour from it.
As far as I understand it, his group members were invited by his family to be chief mourners at his funeral. He had spent many years with these boys, he had lived with them and grown up with them. Why would they not be considered chief mourners? The part of the funeral which was covered by the media was open to everyone. There was a private gathering outside of that for his family and close friends. Something like 86% of people are cremated in South Korea, so that aspect is not unusual.
I lost a very close friend when I was 17. He was 19. At the time of his death, his mother wanted nothing more than to be surrounded by his friends. She drew great comfort from our presence. She felt closer to him while his friends were present. Some of us cried, some of us showed no emotion, some of laughed as we remembered the good times, some tried to be strong for his family. There was nothing unusual about any of it. Taemin didn’t cry? Who knows how many tears he shed privately - before or after? Who knows how many tears he still sheds? He wore his hat to the airport a few weeks later? Perhaps he wanted to feel like Jonghyun was with them. Perhaps he wanted to show their fans they hadn’t forgotten him or that they weren’t leaving him behind. Unless you’ve been there, none of you know what is normal.
Thinking about relationships and homosexuality, transgenderism etc. Firstly, some of the terms you use are insensitive and inappropriate. Also, can you imagine how it must feel for someone like Lisa to come across a thread like this where people are saying she looks like a male? Yes, she is tall but apart from that I’ve seldom seen a more female looking female. Don’t you have any regard for the harm you could do to her mentally by saying such things? In any case, even if she were transgender, why does that matter. Yes, you might think it’s ungodly but her relationship with herself and Gidcus for her to justify and not you. Worry about your own relationship with God and stop posting the vitriol that you do here.
Relationships? Let’s think about that. Do you ever stop to think that maybe other cultures have a healthier approach to relationships than we do in the West? Young people here are often involved in relationships with the opposite sex from the age of 13 or 14. They are often sexually active from a very young age with high rates of teen pregnancies and sexually transmitted disorders. Teen pregnancy rate for example, in South Korea is very low. Their relationships in the teenage years seem to be closer between same sexes. Displays of affection between girls and girls or boys and boys are not unusual - nor are they assumed to be homosexual. It is much more unusual to see affection between members of the opposite sex. Homosexuality in South Korea is still very taboo but showing affection to your friends is not. Perhaps we in the West take normal displays of affection between South Koreans of the same sex and sexualise them in a way that was never intended. I have seen many generalisations and assumptions about young men such as Ten, Taemin or Taeyong. What gives you the right to speculate about that? As Christians we are called to love each other. That includes those who live their lives in a way we don’t agree with. What would Jesus have done Earth? Would he have cast homosexuals aside or would he have embraced them and lived them like everyone else? You can’t go around assuming things about individuals and stirring up hatred towards them. Yes, there are bound to be some homosexual Kpop artists. It is not our duty to out them or judge them. It is our duty to love them and respect them - just like Jesus would tell us to. what better example if Christianity could we display?
It is only my opinion but I’m guessing the attitude to relationships and marriage is different because each young man has to complete two years of military service in his 20s. Their relationships, their careers etc are all influenced by this. They probably see no point in building long term relationships which are going to have to be put on hold for two years. The average age for males to marry in SK is 31 and females, 28. If these companies are so influential, why have they not managed to persuade the government to exempt their idols from service?
I understand there are companies who don’t do what’s right by their idols, like for example YG. However, I think there is a move in companies such as SM and JYP to be more transparent and open about how they operate. Both allow their idols to write lyrics and music, as well as choreograph and produce. JYP have been as open as they can be about Woojin leaving as they could be without breaching his confidentiality. They were truthful about Jisung’s stress and anxiety - a situation he was out in by fans. Today they have said another of the members is missing scheduled this week because he has influenza. SM has been truthful about Jungwoo from NCT being on hiatus and given updates. They were truthful about Wendy’s accident and her other members have given updates.
Some of the songs JYP allow Stray Kids to release like Gone Days, challenge outdated points of view which still exist in SK - but of course you will tell me that’s all about mind control rather than a new generation trying to make a more open, accepting, tolerant society.
There are lots of things wrong in the Kpop industry - just as there is in the entertainment industry overall. However, don’t you see how very dangerous to speculate about satanic involvement and taint a whole generation of Korean young people with these accusations. How do you know Satan isn’t just infiltrating your mind by placing those thoughts there? You all need to be very careful because you are so obsessed with this, that you are deliberately going out there looking for signs and symbolism in a culture which you clearly don’t even fully understand. It isn’t very Christian and it isn’t very tolerant of other faiths, cultures or races.
I am obviously an adult - the mother of a daughter who gets much more pleasure from Kpop. As a mother, it’s my responsibility to try to understand the interests she has. That is in part, how I cane to find this thread. However, if I was a parent I would be more concerned with your fascination with this subject more than I would be about Kpop.
Yes, it has its problems, but it also has a wealth of talented, hard working young people who have an amazing work ethic, as well as high levels of morality that you don’t see in the western music industry.
Have any of ever watched the old We got Married series, with Taemin and Naeun? At 20, neither of these two had ever dated. They were so nervous around each other and so respectful. It was actually so refreshing to watch and heartbreaking because they ended their relationship because of fans attitudes towards Naeun.
For anyone who thinks Taemin is bad, you should watch it. He was a timid, shy, humble young man - exactly the same way I find him today. As a Christian, I don’t care if he’s gay or straight or anything else. I see him as a young man who is incredibly hard working and has already dealt with a lot of hardship and grief in his young life. His best friend killed him self and people speculate over whether or not he was involved in it or whether the friend was sacrificed for him? Really? The fact that he deals with that day and daily tells me he deserves more respect than he gets.
Of course, his onstage character is a persona, that’s what music, dance, acting is about. Underneath it all however, he is a real live person with feelings and emotions and hopes and regrets. Please think about that when your posting your theories. You talk about concrete evidence and I see none for any of your theories. This not a game. These are the lives of real people. While you are investigating your conspiracy theories, he is living the reality of his life - they all are, and that includes dealing with the kinds of things you are saying about them.
I have seen such replays by fans A LOTS of time like these..so its really pointless
my question, have you read from page 1 to like 30 page in the first pages?
bcz if u have read that, there is 100% evidence Jonghyun was sacrificed by the Illuminati, and doesn't fans by the way realize how insulting to him to think he do suicide while he didn't? I don't understand Kpop fans either

I have reported on 30 Korean celebrity suicides. The blame game never changes

And this is the Guardian a mainstream British site..people are starting to take note..
this is stupid disinformation, to make people further believe in this Bullshit suicide
and what a special reporter for celebrity commit suicide?! lol more like special reporter for reporting planned murder desguised as suicide..what a stupid media...can't believe people are falling for this..dare I say people are stupid?

Hon33

Veteran
I have seen such replays by fans A LOTS of time like these..so its really pointless
my question, have you read from page 1 to like 30 page in the first pages?
bcz if u have read that, there is 100% evidence Jonghyun was sacrificed by the Illuminati, and doesn't fans by the way realize how insulting to him to think he do suicide while he didn't? I don't understand Kpop fans either
Yes, I’ve read it. However, I haven’t seen anything that provides 100% evidence. I am more than happy to consider further evidence. I’m really trying to understand where you all might be coming from.

shineefive

Rookie
thank you for this. there is a lot on this thread i do not agree with, i am not religious at all so i came into this with an open mind and to get all perspectives but yes i do completely agree. i am open to the fact of things not being the way they seem — and i think for the past 2 years i have been trying to find answers about JH because i still am struggling to accept it or come to terms with it. and to be honest, as a shawol, i think any outcome would have been better to digest than the idea of suicide. which is bad on my part, for coming here and taking all of this in while i am still mourning. i respect everyone's views here ofcourse, and i put my two cents in when i feel i agree or disagree, but i agree with this post a lot. it doesn't make me satanic or on their side or whatever. i think we all just have different opinions here. but again yes i do think judging the shinee members and their levels of PUBLIC mourning is strange. none of us know how we would react. the only thing i take issue in from JH's passing is the fact he gave the letter to a friend 2 weeks before and they didn't do anything, but everything else I just, am still learning to deal with. thank you for this

Hon33

Veteran
thank you for this. there is a lot on this thread i do not agree with, i am not religious at all so i came into this with an open mind and to get all perspectives but yes i do completely agree. i am open to the fact of things not being the way they seem — and i think for the past 2 years i have been trying to find answers about JH because i still am struggling to accept it or come to terms with it. and to be honest, as a shawol, i think any outcome would have been better to digest than the idea of suicide. which is bad on my part, for coming here and taking all of this in while i am still mourning. i respect everyone's views here ofcourse, and i put my two cents in when i feel i agree or disagree, but i agree with this post a lot. it doesn't make me satanic or on their side or whatever. i think we all just have different opinions here. but again yes i do think judging the shinee members and their levels of PUBLIC mourning is strange. none of us know how we would react. the only thing i take issue in from JH's passing is the fact he gave the letter to a friend 2 weeks before and they didn't do anything, but everything else I just, am still learning to deal with. thank you for this
Thank you. I can see why you might feel that any other alternative is better than suicide, but that is only because suicide still has so much stigma attached to it. You have to understand that no one thinking rationally would want to kill themselves and the very fact that they do, is a sign of how desperate they are and how chaotic their thoughts are. Society needs to understand that the person who takes their own life should not be held to blame for it but should be seen as a victim of the terrible illness they suffer. Jonghyun made no secret of his depression. He posted a picture referencing his black dog on his ig quite openly. This is a well known symbol of depression. He talked about it openly. He tried to fight it but he became too tired to fight. That is the reality of severe depression. It wasn’t his fault and it wasn’t the fault of his friends or family or management. Surely it can’t be better to think someone “sacrificed” him than to believe that he took his own life?
The reality is that there are people on society who feel so desperate that it seems like the only option for them. The only way to stop these things from happening again is by accepting they happened and open up honest discussions through which people - celebrities or otherwise - can access the help they need. It might not have saved Jonghyun but it can save others.
That is the reason, he sent that letter to his friend and that’s the reason they decided to publish it after his death. It wasn’t a cover up. He knew it was too late for him but he wanted to try and help others in similar situations. He wanted to remove the stigma around depression and raise the awareness of how young celebrities like him were suffering under the pressure of fame.
It has been widely reported that his friend did contact his family as soon as he gave her the letter. She did try to help him but she couldn’t. That must make her feel so very sad. She’s not to blame in any way.
Everyone has the right to ask questions and make their own decisions. However as his fan, part of your acceptance of his death is accepting that in committing suicide, he wasn’t to blame. He was ill. His legacy was to try and help others who were struggling. That’s why he wanted his letters published and that’s why the Shinee members decided to continue as they did. If they hadn’t, his life and death would have been for nothing.
Please understand, I am not trying to glamourise suicide. Not at all. There is nothing glamorous about how Jonghyun died. It’s heartbreaking for all involved. However, there is no shame in what he did. If people understand that, then they are more likely to seek help before it gets to that stage.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
I just saw this post

see the destructive Kpop effects on the fans...now fans believe depression have no solution(yeah brainwashed by bullshit so called suicide while its murder we all know that)...these fake suicides have bad effects on the fans, they believe now depression is no way out and its acceptable to do suicide

Also Taeyeon has posted some scary thing

they might be coming after her? I hope not, but these NUTS Illuminati we all know what they do
IU leaving too...

shineefive

Rookie
Thank you. I can see why you might feel that any other alternative is better than suicide, but that is only because suicide still has so much stigma attached to it. You have to understand that no one thinking rationally would want to kill themselves and the very fact that they do, is a sign of how desperate they are and how chaotic their thoughts are. Society needs to understand that the person who takes their own life should not be held to blame for it but should be seen as a victim of the terrible illness they suffer. Jonghyun made no secret of his depression. He posted a picture referencing his black dog on his ig quite openly. This is a well known symbol of depression. He talked about it openly. He tried to fight it but he became too tired to fight. That is the reality of severe depression. It wasn’t his fault and it wasn’t the fault of his friends or family or management. Surely it can’t be better to think someone “sacrificed” him than to believe that he took his own life?
The reality is that there are people on society who feel so desperate that it seems like the only option for them. The only way to stop these things from happening again is by accepting they happened and open up honest discussions through which people - celebrities or otherwise - can access the help they need. It might not have saved Jonghyun but it can save others.
That is the reason, he sent that letter to his friend and that’s the reason they decided to publish it after his death. It wasn’t a cover up. He knew it was too late for him but he wanted to try and help others in similar situations. He wanted to remove the stigma around depression and raise the awareness of how young celebrities like him were suffering under the pressure of fame.
It has been widely reported that his friend did contact his family as soon as he gave her the letter. She did try to help him but she couldn’t. That must make her feel so very sad. She’s not to blame in any way.
Everyone has the right to ask questions and make their own decisions. However as his fan, part of your acceptance of his death is accepting that in committing suicide, he wasn’t to blame. He was ill. His legacy was to try and help others who were struggling. That’s why he wanted his letters published and that’s why the Shinee members decided to continue as they did. If they hadn’t, his life and death would have been for nothing.
Please understand, I am not trying to glamourise suicide. Not at all. There is nothing glamorous about how Jonghyun died. It’s heartbreaking for all involved. However, there is no shame in what he did. If people understand that, then they are more likely to seek help before it gets to that stage.
ofcourse. i know it would never be his fault. i struggle with severe depression and anxiety too along with bpd so my thoughts can be very irrational and i can be very impulsive. ofcourse i cannot change what happened, but definitely its hard to accept. and when i said they didn't do anything to help it didn't come out correctly, ofcourse his family friends and members did all they could. i do not doubt that one bit. i get how you could think sacrificing would be worse, but honestly, for me, losing someone to suicide is at the bottom of the barrel of death. its nobodies fault at all, its just so terrible someones mind can drive up so much hatred for themselves. i do not see him as weak or selfish, or any of those other suicide stereotypes. i see him as such a strong man. truthfully speaking, i know a lot of you here don't like the fact idols are idolised, but i love jonghyun so very much. i found this forum shortly after he passed away because i searched deep through every article and page about him to wrap my head around how or why and i felt i had to know every detail, or every theory because i did not want to believe it. still, 2 years later i don't want to believe it. i knew he had depression and before he died i was very outspoken on how proud i am of him and his openness about depression. his death was a shock to me but also deep down i thought maybe it was coming anyway no matter what. the things people say here about suicides in kpop making fans depressed too is true. because of that saying you pass pain onto everyone else. its unfortunately true. but suicide happens everywhere and even in the western industry. its a sad reality and we cant escape it, and thats what i have to come to terms with. i truly hope all of the idols who have passed away no matter if you think they died from suicide or sacrifices or accidents or whatever, i truly hope they are all in a better place. thats the end point and should be the end point. just hoping they are in a better place, no matter what you think happened

Hon33

Veteran
ofcourse. i know it would never be his fault. i struggle with severe depression and anxiety too along with bpd so my thoughts can be very irrational and i can be very impulsive. ofcourse i cannot change what happened, but definitely its hard to accept. and when i said they didn't do anything to help it didn't come out correctly, ofcourse his family friends and members did all they could. i do not doubt that one bit. i get how you could think sacrificing would be worse, but honestly, for me, losing someone to suicide is at the bottom of the barrel of death. its nobodies fault at all, its just so terrible someones mind can drive up so much hatred for themselves. i do not see him as weak or selfish, or any of those other suicide stereotypes. i see him as such a strong man. truthfully speaking, i know a lot of you here don't like the fact idols are idolised, but i love jonghyun so very much. i found this forum shortly after he passed away because i searched deep through every article and page about him to wrap my head around how or why and i felt i had to know every detail, or every theory because i did not want to believe it. still, 2 years later i don't want to believe it. i knew he had depression and before he died i was very outspoken on how proud i am of him and his openness about depression. his death was a shock to me but also deep down i thought maybe it was coming anyway no matter what. the things people say here about suicides in kpop making fans depressed too is true. because of that saying you pass pain onto everyone else. its unfortunately true. but suicide happens everywhere and even in the western industry. its a sad reality and we cant escape it, and thats what i have to come to terms with. i truly hope all of the idols who have passed away no matter if you think they died from suicide or sacrifices or accidents or whatever, i truly hope they are all in a better place. thats the end point and should be the end point. just hoping they are in a better place, no matter what you think happened
It’s so very brave of you to share your feelings here and I understand that this must be very difficult for you to deal with and talk about. I understand what you are saying about wanting to know every little detail, I am very much the same and I understand how your anxiety and BPD can feed into that. You must also be very cautious in trying to find out details that you don’t make your anxiety worse by doing so.
It is really difficult to accept when bad things happen to those we love - even if we’ve never met those people in person. The emotions you feel are very real. You have to accept by the very nature of a celebrity’s death, you may never find out exactly what happened to Jonghyun and you will always feel grief for his loss. It will get easier, but you won’t forget him. There were so many people who loved him that if that’s all it would have taken to save him, it surely would have.
For reasons we may never understand, that was not to be for him. He was in pain and if there is any consolation in his death, it’s that he is no longer in pain.
I hope you can come to terms with it in time. Take care of yourself too ❤

Hon33

Veteran
And now I think maybe this logo is related with these fires..Like a some kind of prediction?..
FIREfox logo reminds of Earth and all these fires View attachment 30528
The Firefox logo has existed since 2003. It consists of a representation of a globe/the world and a fox with a blazing tail - hence the term Firefox. It symbolises how the Firefox search engine gives you highspeed access to the internet all around the world.
The fires which are plaguing Australia right now have been a problem for generations - long before the internet existed. It is not a new phenomenon. It is however much worse this year than it has been in recent years.
Do you know how a company develops a logo? They outsource the task to graphic design companies. They ask them to submit ideas and then they pick one which they think best represent their product. Have you any idea how many people would have to be involved in conspiracies like this and how many people would have to remain silent to allow them to exist? Isn’t it exhausting trying to uncover conspiracies in everything?
Speculation like this about these fires totally undermines the hardship and suffering the people and animals are undergoing.
The illuminati are not responsible for these fires. So many of you claim to be Christian here. Well then waken up to the reason why these fires are getting worse. God put us on earth and made us stewards of the earth. However we have failed in our role. We have and continue to strip the world of its natural resources leading to global warming. We are responsible for the state of the earth but it’s easier to believe that it’s all a conspiracy. The earth is being destroyed and we all play a part in that. Our governments play a part in it - especially those that don’t accept the existence of global warming or play any part in trying to reduce it!

shineefive

Rookie
It’s so very brave of you to share your feelings here and I understand that this must be very difficult for you to deal with and talk about. I understand what you are saying about wanting to know every little detail, I am very much the same and I understand how your anxiety and BPD can feed into that. You must also be very cautious in trying to find out details that you don’t make your anxiety worse by doing so.
It is really difficult to accept when bad things happen to those we love - even if we’ve never met those people in person. The emotions you feel are very real. You have to accept by the very nature of a celebrity’s death, you may never find out exactly what happened to Jonghyun and you will always feel grief for his loss. It will get easier, but you won’t forget him. There were so many people who loved him that if that’s all it would have taken to save him, it surely would have.
For reasons we may never understand, that was not to be for him. He was in pain and if there is any consolation in his death, it’s that he is no longer in pain.
I hope you can come to terms with it in time. Take care of yourself too ❤
thank you so much. it means a lot. i hope you are doing well too and your daughter also ❤

Vmort

Star
Hi guys!
If anyone wanted to talk about Video Games please come to us.

Aren't they like cash cows to the SM and Kakao? Or will their power and influence make their sacrifice more powerful..?

I'm guessing possibly IU so they can keep Taeyeon for the inevitable SNSD OT9 reunion in the next decade.
((((they can keep Taeyeon for the inevitable SNSD OT9 reunion in the next decade.))))
from where did you know they are getting to unit? sorry if it sound stupid, but I love the idea of them coming back
but from what I have seen, it sound like Taeyeon unfortunately are going to be sacrificed very soon

Hi guys!
If anyone wanted to talk about Video Games please come to us.
wow video games also have such thing!!!! can't for god sake leave games alone!..what a psycho these guys are

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Justin Bieber released a new music video...I didn't really search much into it except that he has a pink hairstyle on. What does that mean again?
He has been reprogrammed again. He is a beta kitten se* slave. He has been on the media a few years ago for having multiple breakdowns even raging and screaming foul language at fans for "harassing" him. He then joined that nonsense worship church in LA called Hillsong. He was rumored to be under the control of that pastor from that church. He is a "passer" from young he was passed on to the music industry elites. His videos show multiple references to the freemasons and illuminati. Now he has been reprogrammed after his numerous breakdowns and rehab entrances so that he can perform once again. Strange how he said he was enlightened and found Jesus but now is singing about his "wife" (se+ually) as a form of reentering his so called pop act instead of course keeping his $$ and keeping out from the Hollyweird's eye. I believe that most of these artists fake their religion stints just to clean up their bad boy act which will then lead to the same behavior after they reprogram.
The video did have some references to the elite which are the guests seen seated at the dinner/dessert tables. He gives and offers them services (oral/se*) which then leads to being allowed to perform as an idol/singer.