Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Veranda57

Rookie
:(
It's so heartbreaking
I remembered California fires..
It is heartbreaking especially considering the fact that they have been checking into a few hundred people that may have more information regarding arson so they can blame it on Climate Change..they’ve already found connections to the fires in Brazil to Leonardo DeCaprio and the fires set in California are strongly suspected to be arson as well...

ahumanliving

Rookie
Guys, I just read that martial law was introduced in the US and Iran. Is that true ??
hey, i've been following this forum for a while now and I just registered to join you all.
Iranian people bellieve that there's a potential war but everyone is just so scared based on the things happened today. all of these incidents seem to be predictive proramming.
and to answer your question, martial law was not declared in Iran.

alyssanug

Established
I am sorry to say to you, but WW3 is bound to happen, it was predicted in religious books, and the nuclear was mentioned
it just matter of time before it happen, do you know why? bcz humanity is wicked, has accepted all of forms of immoral things, and legalize it like drugs, alcohol, homosexuality, adultery etc...killing Millions of animals in one day!!!??? what are the humans are doing?
they are creating huge negative Karma and energy, that no choice but to come to haunt humanity back and thats what WW3 and Nuclear war would be about
Well yeah I think WW3 can happen and I think millions of people can die. But I do think them releasing a nuclear bomb that will kill more than half of our earths population will NEVER happen. it’s not there choice. They can’t do something like that. It goes against the laws of our universe. I sound crazy if you don’t know what I’m talking about but I swear humanity will never go extinct. There will be a lot of deaths, suffering, traumas, etc because that’s the agenda of our earth. evil beings feed off that energy so of course they want that. peace will never happen on this earth...well at least not for a loooooongg time. But I hope you And your family stay safe since you‘re so close to Iran. Well I hope everyone stays safe but we don’t live in that kind of world.

Shuna

Star
Anyone good with spotting occult in these new teasers? I personally couldn't spot anything so far. Help.
1. 9lory
2. GG #1
3. GG #2
1 - The first teaser, full of chairs are stacked and turn over, including a gold chair, with the symbol of "S", put on a small table, light by the window (like Jimin, sitting in his Serendipity clip). And next to it a lamp with two bulbs (Venus, Saturn) including a decorative circle (Mars), represent:
It represents the people sacrificed or simply dead, only the member is on a chair on a blue carpet (finally a little shift). The chairs and the navy blue floor represent the members and the Freemason temple. There is the sexual ritual. He removes his gold ring, and the ring has a chain, this ring, this divides into 9 rings also comprising a chain, symbolizing, each member of the group. By rewinding, it re-associates, until it continues on the 8 other members.

2 - The second teaser opens on the temple, on a knowledge room.

3 - The third teaser, opens on a ball diamond, the diamond represents the diamond (not good and bad), the diamond is the soul, the spider in the Crazy clip by Jonghyun, also full of diamonds. For the black and white plan, it's probably Mars. Followed by opposites of Venus, the sun (color, orange for the sun), against the moon above a window (a square of number). Followed by the fight of Venus at the end of time (show by the hourglass that he places on the scrabble). The lamp on the right, that of the sun, larger than that of the moon. The two separate the balls, the numbers. The members play ball. One of the members then launches on a target (comprising, the colors white, forming a black sun, with the colors red (symbol of the sun) and green (symbol of the resurrection), launches a dart (Mars), in the middle of the target. It sends the black ball (Saturn), with the white ball (Venus). Tapping the yellow ball, (symbol of association), struck on a red ground (new period, new cycle (the old is symbolized by the numerous references to the night). It is followed by a zoom on the game of scrabble, comprising the names of the clips. New shot on the ring, but the chain forms the necklace, holding the "bracelet", the gold ring, opposite the dart board, framing Mars. Each member then wears the ring, including the one playing scrabble (which represents the sun at the end of time), begins to give, the chained ring (the cycle) to the moon.

Ari29

Rookie
Happy New Year, Guys:)..I hope that 2020 will be a great blessful year for everyone ( I pray that God will not let to happen WW3)..I'm just here to share something..Maybe you don't know that Billboard Music declared that Boy Group Infinite's song "The Chaser" was the best kpop boygroup song from last 2010s decade..As a kpop fan since 2012 (Now I am not a fan), I had no idea about this song..I was curious, so Yesterday I searched and watched that mv..And Instantly I literally fell in love with that song , even I realized there were triangle (illuminati) symbols ; black & white dresses; two member wore black-white charkerborad shirts; rapper was doing that famous gunshot hand symbol, etc in that mv.. From Yesterday, that song have been playing in my mind..I promised myself that I will never involve in kpop anymore , and I was quiet becoming successful in that case..I regret why I searched that song...
Nah, We can't deny that Our Past Kpop Love is still even in our mind and heart..That crazy fangirl or fanboy is still living in our heart ..That's why subconsciously We again and again fall for that, even knowing that Kpop is satanic...Do you know that yesterday I got a bad nightmare !!!???..I think it's because of that song..Kpop effects our mind so badly..
Here is that song-(Watch at your own risk, This great song literally gave me nightmare) :rolleyes:
At first In that mv- that Car spinning thing is symbolizing- Evil is killing Good (Black & White dresses).. First Mysterious hoodie man is referring- "Rain man" killing innocent..It's just my theory..

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
I9PbDHZICd
1 - The first teaser, full of chairs are stacked and turn over, including a gold chair, with the symbol of "S", put on a small table, light by the window (like Jimin, sitting in his Serendipity clip). And next to it a lamp with two bulbs (Venus, Saturn) including a decorative circle (Mars), represent:
It represents the people sacrificed or simply dead, only the member is on a chair on a blue carpet (finally a little shift). The chairs and the navy blue floor represent the members and the Freemason temple. There is the sexual ritual. He removes his gold ring, and the ring has a chain, this ring, this divides into 9 rings also comprising a chain, symbolizing, each member of the group. By rewinding, it re-associates, until it continues on the 8 other members.

2 - The second teaser opens on the temple, on a knowledge room.

3 - The third teaser, opens on a ball diamond, the diamond represents the diamond (not good and bad), the diamond is the soul, the spider in the Crazy clip by Jonghyun, also full of diamonds. For the black and white plan, it's probably Mars. Followed by opposites of Venus, the sun (color, orange for the sun), against the moon above a window (a square of number). Followed by the fight of Venus at the end of time (show by the hourglass that he places on the scrabble). The lamp on the right, that of the sun, larger than that of the moon. The two separate the balls, the numbers. The members play ball. One of the members then launches on a target (comprising, the colors white, forming a black sun, with the colors red (symbol of the sun) and green (symbol of the resurrection), launches a dart (Mars), in the middle of the target. It sends the black ball (Saturn), with the white ball (Venus). Tapping the yellow ball, (symbol of association), struck on a red ground (new period, new cycle (the old is symbolized by the numerous references to the night). It is followed by a zoom on the game of scrabble, comprising the names of the clips. New shot on the ring, but the chain forms the necklace, holding the "bracelet", the gold ring, opposite the dart board, framing Mars. Each member then wears the ring, including the one playing scrabble (which represents the sun at the end of time), begins to give, the chained ring (the cycle) to the moon.
Wow amazing. Although I'd on't understand much about astrology but you esplained it well. But I am curious how blue colour means freemas0n temple and how chairs represent the members? Also one thing I find weird is there is too many balls in the last teaser from football to tennis ball to billiards, it almost made think about something else smh. These directors really paying attention to every detail, must be tiring.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Can someone tell me why 3 years in succession, Mina keeps having pictures saying that she has registered to be a organ donator?

2017, then 2018 , then 2019 . Do you have to register yearly?

Attachments

Guys there is very good news...I have saved all the pages here :)
if any one interested to take them, then message me
it was tiring saving all of these pages, and I wonder if there is other faster way to save pages? bcz I also feel I want to save the BTS Thread, but its too long..so if you know how fast to convert entire thread to pdf files..then also message me

Shuna

Star
I9PbDHZICd

Wow amazing. Although I'd on't understand much about astrology but you esplained it well. But I am curious how blue colour means freemas0n temple and how chairs represent the members? Also one thing I find weird is there is too many balls in the last teaser from football to tennis ball to billiards, it almost made think about something else smh. These directors really paying attention to every detail, must be tiring.
Blue is very often, I have often seen it brought back to the Freemason temple (currently the Freemason temple is linked to the worship of the moon (second period of the cycle). You should know that the Freemason temple is the Jewish temple, which is based on Egyptian cults, which is based on Babylonian worship ... Until a simple observation of nature. The members, and to be more exact, the chairs are used for the sexual rites. Normally , figure made by women, a clip 'Be Natural' was also made on this theme, from Taeyong, SR14B and Red Velvet. Outside, the limbs are used as sexual objects. The red shoes used for sacrificial rites (two cages with a red lamp each), the red outfits, to those who r*pe the victims of MK-Ultra (the victims go out, some details of the rites, thanks to the drawings, to the painting (the eyes are the most recaptured), i also think that he also plays with death, swinging aches on r the victim (see the Peek-A-Boo clip) in addition to many other things). He also, the room of the room of knowledge).

But in reality the bullets represent like the darts, the planets. Horses, motorcycles and cars are associated with the planets, underlined by the part that you can see in the following image:
Night is the name given at the end of the Venus cycle (if I'm not mistaken on the planet, I haven't found the image…).
View attachment 30450
Saturn enters Venus (which will remind you of the energy ball (contrary to the first film, Palmé making an alliance with the people living in the water, who will remind you, the energy ball)):
Mars hides the light, transforming it into black sun.

On the coin, you will see two horses (represents, Venus and Saturn. Which appears, face to face in the EXO Obsession clip, where Chen and X-Chen, have, the two coins, face to face. Where also , Chanyeol on fire represents Venus facing X-Chanyeol (burned) who represents Saturn (or if I was wrong, vice versa).
The scrabble game is associated with Chen's chess game in Obsession (where the horses represent one each, a planet). And the two players as in the Boom clip, from NCT Dream, represents Venus. Venus represents, the two opposites of Man (he is besides the beast, in the book of Revelation (of the number 666), he is Lucifer (an angel, a planet (each angel, moreover represents a Venus is the brightest and therefore is Lucifer, the brightest and most admired angel, by the other angels (planets).

Sexual rites allow for them, an increase in energy, babies have the most and decreases over time, until stagnated, from, a certain age. And the planets have a certain magnetic field, and depending on the position, it has more or less effects, such as the full moon, on sleep, water and plants. An energy exchange ritual is performed at each meal, thus replacing their soul with an egregore, of energy accumulation.

Last edited:

shineefive

Rookie
Can someone tell me why 3 years in succession, Mina keeps having pictures saying that she has registered to be a organ donator?

2017, then 2018 , then 2019 . Do you have to register yearly?
organ donations in kpop make me feel :/ now... Because i heard just before JH left us he registered to be an organ donor too. i feel like i overanalyse everything with kpop idols and suicide now but it worries me since M!na does have anxiety issues. whether or not these things are sacrifices or real suicides, we need to protect these guys :/ It really worries me as someone who also struggles with anxiety and depression.

I just saw this post

see the destructive Kpop effects on the fans...now fans believe depression have no solution(yeah brainwashed by bullshit so called suicide while its murder we all know that)...these fake suicides have bad effects on the fans, they believe now depression is no way out and its acceptable to do suicide

Also Taeyeon has posted some scary thing

they might be coming after her? I hope not, but these NUTS Illuminati we all know what they do

Happy New Year, Guys:)..I hope that 2020 will be a great blessful year for everyone ( I pray that God will not let to happen WW3)..I'm just here to share something..Maybe you don't know that Billboard Music declared that Boy Group Infinite's song "The Chaser" was the best kpop boygroup song from last 2010s decade..As a kpop fan since 2012 (Now I am not a fan), I had no idea about this song..I was curious, so Yesterday I searched and watched that mv..And Instantly I literally fell in love with that song , even I realized there were triangle (illuminati) symbols ; black & white dresses; two member wore black-white charkerborad shirts; rapper was doing that famous gunshot hand symbol, etc in that mv.. From Yesterday, that song have been playing in my mind..I promised myself that I will never involve in kpop anymore , and I was quiet becoming successful in that case..I regret why I searched that song...
Nah, We can't deny that Our Past Kpop Love is still even in our mind and heart..That crazy fangirl or fanboy is still living in our heart ..That's why subconsciously We again and again fall for that, even knowing that Kpop is satanic...Do you know that yesterday I got a bad nightmare !!!???..I think it's because of that song..Kpop effects our mind so badly..
Here is that song-(Watch at your own risk, This great song literally gave me nightmare) :rolleyes:
At first In that mv- that Car spinning thing is symbolizing- Evil is killing Good (Black & White dresses).. First Mysterious hoodie man is referring- "Rain man" killing innocent..It's just my theory..
yeah I know all the SHITS and EVIL in Kpop, yep I still have that crazy fangirl lol..I think my subconscious mind haven't get rid of this rubbish..and I have made this post back then

and yeah about nightmare it also happened with me back then, but now most of my dreams about Kpop usually positive and happy(not trying to say Kpop is good)

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I just saw this post

see the destructive Kpop effects on the fans...now fans believe depression have no solution(yeah brainwashed by bullshit so called suicide while its murder we all know that)...these fake suicides have bad effects on the fans, they believe now depression is no way out and its acceptable to do suicide

Also Taeyeon has posted some scary thing

they might be coming after her? I hope not, but these NUTS Illuminati we all know what they do
The girl should take a huge break from Kpop in general, it will help ALOT with her mental state. And I feel she won't want to go back to that kind of space again.

These suicides by these musicians, I feel they are preplanned to make people romanticize suicide or be severely depressed that they lost someone they cared for.

This is why I don't like getting attached to celebrities or checking up on them because when they die....it shadows my emotions and puts me in a dark emotional place.

The girl should take a huge break from Kpop in general, it will help ALOT with her mental state. And I feel she won't want to go back to that kind of space again.

These suicides by these musicians, I feel they are preplanned to make people romanticize suicide or be severely depressed that they lost someone they cared for.

This is why I don't like getting attached to celebrities or checking up on them because when they die....it shadows my emotions and puts me in a dark emotional place.
yeah its true, being attached to celebrity is not good idea, when Jonghyun died it was soooo devastating to me
we should learn not to be attached to them

Hon33

Veteran
I’ve been reading this thread for a few days and it has really got to me and I hope you don’t mind if I share some of my opinions with you. To be honest, I am absolutely staggered by some of the stuff I have read here and it really isn’t because of anything that’s happening within the Kpop industry. In fact, it is the willingness to attack both individuals and their culture and attribute everything they do to having been infiltrated by satanic influences.
I will state at this point, that I am a Christian, which is why I feel so strongly motivated to post here. I’ve tried to remain open-minded about the things you are saying but am actually seriously concerned about some of the attitudes displayed here.
Let’s take Jonghyun’s suicide, for example. A young man of 27, took his own life. He had everything to live for but he felt so desperate that he reached a stage where he could not go on. He sent a letter to his friend, 2 weeks before his death, which he asked her to make public if he died. Wouldn’t this have been the perfect opportunity to reveal his fears that someone was attempting to sacrifice him or some other evil which the industry had inflicted upon him? He didn’t. He said that he was tired of clashing with the world and that fame wasn’t what he had thought it would be. Fame had left him hollow and sad and I have no doubt that ideas like the ones on threads like this could have contributed to that.
His family, friends, management knew of his struggles. They had tried to help him but like so many people who suffer with really bad mental health conditions, he couldn’t be reached. When his sister notified the police that day that she was worried about him after texts he sent, she probably knew it was already too late. Even if he had been still alive when they got to him, the carbon monoxide poisoning would mean that his brain would have been a long time without oxygen making resuscitation more unlikely.
Instead of praising his friends, family and his company for being open and honest about what happened, people come up with conspiracy theories. South Korea has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. publishing his letter, showing people mourning at his funeral etc were all excellent ways of showing the effects of suicide and removing the glamour from it.
As far as I understand it, his group members were invited by his family to be chief mourners at his funeral. He had spent many years with these boys, he had lived with them and grown up with them. Why would they not be considered chief mourners? The part of the funeral which was covered by the media was open to everyone. There was a private gathering outside of that for his family and close friends. Something like 86% of people are cremated in South Korea, so that aspect is not unusual.
I lost a very close friend when I was 17. He was 19. At the time of his death, his mother wanted nothing more than to be surrounded by his friends. She drew great comfort from our presence. She felt closer to him while his friends were present. Some of us cried, some of us showed no emotion, some of laughed as we remembered the good times, some tried to be strong for his family. There was nothing unusual about any of it. Taemin didn’t cry? Who knows how many tears he shed privately - before or after? Who knows how many tears he still sheds? He wore his hat to the airport a few weeks later? Perhaps he wanted to feel like Jonghyun was with them. Perhaps he wanted to show their fans they hadn’t forgotten him or that they weren’t leaving him behind. Unless you’ve been there, none of you know what is normal.
Thinking about relationships and homosexuality, transgenderism etc. Firstly, some of the terms you use are insensitive and inappropriate. Also, can you imagine how it must feel for someone like Lisa to come across a thread like this where people are saying she looks like a male? Yes, she is tall but apart from that I’ve seldom seen a more female looking female. Don’t you have any regard for the harm you could do to her mentally by saying such things? In any case, even if she were transgender, why does that matter. Yes, you might think it’s ungodly but her relationship with herself and Gidcus for her to justify and not you. Worry about your own relationship with God and stop posting the vitriol that you do here.
Relationships? Let’s think about that. Do you ever stop to think that maybe other cultures have a healthier approach to relationships than we do in the West? Young people here are often involved in relationships with the opposite sex from the age of 13 or 14. They are often sexually active from a very young age with high rates of teen pregnancies and sexually transmitted disorders. Teen pregnancy rate for example, in South Korea is very low. Their relationships in the teenage years seem to be closer between same sexes. Displays of affection between girls and girls or boys and boys are not unusual - nor are they assumed to be homosexual. It is much more unusual to see affection between members of the opposite sex. Homosexuality in South Korea is still very taboo but showing affection to your friends is not. Perhaps we in the West take normal displays of affection between South Koreans of the same sex and sexualise them in a way that was never intended. I have seen many generalisations and assumptions about young men such as Ten, Taemin or Taeyong. What gives you the right to speculate about that? As Christians we are called to love each other. That includes those who live their lives in a way we don’t agree with. What would Jesus have done Earth? Would he have cast homosexuals aside or would he have embraced them and lived them like everyone else? You can’t go around assuming things about individuals and stirring up hatred towards them. Yes, there are bound to be some homosexual Kpop artists. It is not our duty to out them or judge them. It is our duty to love them and respect them - just like Jesus would tell us to. what better example if Christianity could we display?
It is only my opinion but I’m guessing the attitude to relationships and marriage is different because each young man has to complete two years of military service in his 20s. Their relationships, their careers etc are all influenced by this. They probably see no point in building long term relationships which are going to have to be put on hold for two years. The average age for males to marry in SK is 31 and females, 28. If these companies are so influential, why have they not managed to persuade the government to exempt their idols from service?
I understand there are companies who don’t do what’s right by their idols, like for example YG. However, I think there is a move in companies such as SM and JYP to be more transparent and open about how they operate. Both allow their idols to write lyrics and music, as well as choreograph and produce. JYP have been as open as they can be about Woojin leaving as they could be without breaching his confidentiality. They were truthful about Jisung’s stress and anxiety - a situation he was out in by fans. Today they have said another of the members is missing scheduled this week because he has influenza. SM has been truthful about Jungwoo from NCT being on hiatus and given updates. They were truthful about Wendy’s accident and her other members have given updates.
Some of the songs JYP allow Stray Kids to release like Gone Days, challenge outdated points of view which still exist in SK - but of course you will tell me that’s all about mind control rather than a new generation trying to make a more open, accepting, tolerant society.
There are lots of things wrong in the Kpop industry - just as there is in the entertainment industry overall. However, don’t you see how very dangerous to speculate about satanic involvement and taint a whole generation of Korean young people with these accusations. How do you know Satan isn’t just infiltrating your mind by placing those thoughts there? You all need to be very careful because you are so obsessed with this, that you are deliberately going out there looking for signs and symbolism in a culture which you clearly don’t even fully understand. It isn’t very Christian and it isn’t very tolerant of other faiths, cultures or races.
I am obviously an adult - the mother of a daughter who gets much more pleasure from Kpop. As a mother, it’s my responsibility to try to understand the interests she has. That is in part, how I cane to find this thread. However, if I was a parent I would be more concerned with your fascination with this subject more than I would be about Kpop.
Yes, it has its problems, but it also has a wealth of talented, hard working young people who have an amazing work ethic, as well as high levels of morality that you don’t see in the western music industry.
Have any of ever watched the old We got Married series, with Taemin and Naeun? At 20, neither of these two had ever dated. They were so nervous around each other and so respectful. It was actually so refreshing to watch and heartbreaking because they ended their relationship because of fans attitudes towards Naeun.
For anyone who thinks Taemin is bad, you should watch it. He was a timid, shy, humble young man - exactly the same way I find him today. As a Christian, I don’t care if he’s gay or straight or anything else. I see him as a young man who is incredibly hard working and has already dealt with a lot of hardship and grief in his young life. His best friend killed him self and people speculate over whether or not he was involved in it or whether the friend was sacrificed for him? Really? The fact that he deals with that day and daily tells me he deserves more respect than he gets.
Of course, his onstage character is a persona, that’s what music, dance, acting is about. Underneath it all however, he is a real live person with feelings and emotions and hopes and regrets. Please think about that when your posting your theories. You talk about concrete evidence and I see none for any of your theories. This not a game. These are the lives of real people. While you are investigating your conspiracy theories, he is living the reality of his life - they all are, and that includes dealing with the kinds of things you are saying about them.
Please take the time to think about what I’m saying.