Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Nino

Rookie
hi :) the symbols ㅇㅈㅊㄱ represent the starting syllables of gfriend's korean name (여자친구) notice the starting letters are the same. koreans use single letters as anagrams a lot and its just for their group name. not sure why they made it look so weird and not like the hangul letters but
I know but I think they are symbols not letters and there's something behind these symbols... I researched alot but can't get anything.. and I'm so curious about it haha

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
You guys do know that Russia , China, US and North Korea are still working on Nuclear bombs. Even though they said they stopped they still are. Harushima was the testing ground for them.

Which means any freaking moment now if the US government or Russia decides to click that red button. It will wipe out the entire world.

Vmort

Star
Thank you for explaining. This is indeed a sacrifice and by the way I want to add something from myself. Have you ever heard the song "Winter Cherry"? The shopping center in Kemerovo bore the same name. So, I think this song was like that called programming. By type 9/11
Thank you for telling me, I have never heard of this song.
They made a changes in interior with more occultic symbols not far before the sacrifice.

alyssanug

Established
You guys do know that Russia , China, US and North Korea are still working on Nuclear bombs. Even though they said they stopped they still are. Harushima was the testing ground for them.

Which means any freaking moment now if the US government or Russia decides to click that red button. It will wipe out the entire world.
The military does so much stuff that we don’t know about. They don't tell us the full truth for many reasons. There technology is way more advanced and keep everything hidden from majority of the population. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have nuclear bombs ready to go. But I do know one thing is that anytime a country has threatened with a nuclear weapon, the plan always cancels even if there nuclear bomb was ready to be fired. & I know why and it’ll just never happen. They cannot do that to humanity.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
The military does so much stuff that we don’t know about. They don't tell us the full truth for many reasons. There technology is way more advanced and keep everything hidden from majority of the population. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have nuclear bombs ready to go. But I do know one thing is that anytime a country has threatened with a nuclear weapon, the plan always cancels even if there nuclear bomb was ready to be fired. & I know why and it’ll just never happen. They cannot do that to humanity.
I believe that to be true...their technology is probably waay advanced.

The elites don't care about humanity whatsoever and most of them are some old dirt bags. I'm a Christian and I believe this was all in God's plan. I mean who would wanna destroy humanity.

But let's look at terrorists for example they don't give a flying *whoop* about people and just want to die with everyone.

The rumors of nuclear bombs being released is predictive programming , I believe because we will get soooo disensitized to rumours of them being released that when the time comes. We won't even know. Its scary but it will to happen.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
They talk about Russia and China and weapons. You don’t know if this is important, but in Russia there is a military doctrine that does not allow us to use nuclear weapons first. And we are also not close to China, as many people think, Russia and China also has territorial disputes
Yeah I heard about that on some three that Russian and China are joining forces against the US. There is a military doctrine but that doesn't mean they won't use nuckear weaponsthe government is soooo freaking corrupt liikkke.

Shuna

Star
I find some strange coincidence regarding Chanyeol

I saw this in other topic
View attachment 30296

I have noticed that Chanyeol or some EXO mvs or something showing this like moon above a lots of time(I forget where others time I saw it)and I understand from that post that this moon mean apocalypse
View attachment 30297

and here is Chanyeol having this in airport back then
View attachment 30298

so I think Chanyeol sort of like represent the apocalypse!

Edit: also in this picture, he have the moon there
View attachment 30299

his eye in the left is very abnormal and scary
Night is the name given at the end of the Venus cycle (if I'm not mistaken on the planet, I haven't found the image…).
Sans titre-1.jpg
Saturn enters Venus in the background (which will remind you of the energy ball (contrary to the first film, Palmé making an alliance with the people living in the water, who will remind you, the energy ball)):
Mars hides Venus, the light, transforming it into black sun.

On the coin, you will see two horses (represents, Venus and Saturn. Which appears, face to face in the EXO Obsession clip, where Chen and X-Chen, have, the two coins, face to face. Where also , Chanyeol on fire represents Venus facing X-Chanyeol (burned) who represents Saturn (or if I was wrong, vice versa).

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
This is so tragic! I only just found out about Australia tragedy. Animals and people dying, almost whole country on fire! Idk, but why is it that every time certain groups make comeback, something bad like fire or earthquake happens? Could it be coincidence? I hope so, the cruelty needs to end! I am so angry and annoyed rn!
IMG_20200103_192251.jpgIMG_20200103_192235.jpgIMG_20200103_192231.jpgIMG_20200103_192225.jpgIMG_20200103_192223.jpgIMG_20200103_192220.jpgIMG_20200103_192218.jpg

Fantastic9

Established
This is terrible, they need help. They will not be able to cope with the fire themselves, does anyone even care about them ??!!! :'(
Apparently it is due to global warming yet no enough people are giving it that much attention because it is not happening to their country yet. I even saw someone say their PM is not taking real action about this misery. Animals and humans dying but the world does not even care, they keep reporting on entertainment, Kpop, celebrities and so on instead. Smh.
Let's keep praying for this tragedy to end asap. Amen.

(sorry this has nothing to do with kpop) if you’ve been following my astrology posts.......it has already begun
View attachment 30435

anddddddd big bang at Coachella!? wuutView attachment 30436
wow...did you says your astrology post that ww3 is going to be this year 2020?!!!!
I am afraid, I am staying in a country near Iran, and it sound like ww3 are in the way, I kept telling my family about this but they are sooo blind

Now I think they rather sacrifice regular people (terracts etc). But these musicians, politicians etc are some kind of elite, so they wouldn't sacrifice themselves (by this logic).

I remember after Jong's death, there were posts somewhere at internet (or maybe videos on YT) that people saw him and even catch him on camera. But in that time I thought it was a lie...
whaaaaaat? how did I missed that? I wish I could see it...where did you saw the posts? in twitter or Youtube?

I'm surprised nobody is making a big deal about the age difference
this guy is like 40 years old o_O

And I dont know what they want to cover but Dispatch has a tradition of releasing a new couple every January 1st, and this year they didn't
That's why another news reported this Heechul-Momo thing

I wonder what happened with Dispatch.....people said it was a "big scandal" and the negoiations were going until last minute
Fans probably so disentisized about everything, even its fake relation obviously, but fans still couldn't think its wrong, and slowly they would accept Pedo relations

I want to talk about the Pluto Saturn conjunction that is happening and I think some people on this thread might want to hear about it. Saturn and Pluto have the reputation of being the darkest, deepest, most intense planets in our solar system.
Saturn and Pluto align every 34-38 years, so it is not completely abnormal, but the last time these two aligned in Capricorn was hundreds of years ago, so in that sense, this energy is not one that we have ever experienced.
This alignment of Pluto and Saturn actually happens on January 12, 2020 and will affect the entire year. In fact, 2020 is filled with powerful and potent cosmic alignments, which really signals that it will be a transformative and perhaps even life-altering year for us all.
A lot of astrologers are predicting what will happen but of coarse they are just predictions and we don’t know what will really happen but we do know the themes and changes that will happen. Pluto and Saturn are both planets of endings. They both rule change, transformation, rebirths, awakenings, and limitations. Pluto is known be the planet of death and resurrection. Saturn is known to be the planet of limitations and discipline. So around this time astrologers think a lot of deaths will happen since both planets are about death and endings , some even think a war will break out but I don’t think so(who knows lol) some think it’s the start of a new world order but we will hardly notice since it’ll be the very beginning. The Saturn and Pluto conjunction will impact the world globally and we will see major economical changes and advancements in technology. So it’ll be one crazy year or maybe it won’t be as bad as what everyone says. I just worry about the Satanic people in power who love astrology and do sacrifices and stuff.
I am scared of this year 2020...bcz I think ww3 would happen there, it doesn't sound like a good year :(

((((They both rule change, transformation, rebirths, awakenings, and limitations)))
it sound like it supposed to be good!? I hope so

I am sorry to say to you, but WW3 is bound to happen, it was predicted in religious books, and the nuclear was mentioned
it just matter of time before it happen, do you know why? bcz humanity is wicked, has accepted all of forms of immoral things, and legalize it like drugs, alcohol, homosexuality, adultery etc...killing Millions of animals in one day!!!??? what are the humans are doing?
they are creating huge negative Karma and energy, that no choice but to come to haunt humanity back and thats what WW3 and Nuclear war would be about

I believe that to be true...their technology is probably waay advanced.

The elites don't care about humanity whatsoever and most of them are some old dirt bags. I'm a Christian and I believe this was all in God's plan. I mean who would wanna destroy humanity.

But let's look at terrorists for example they don't give a flying *whoop* about people and just want to die with everyone.

The rumors of nuclear bombs being released is predictive programming , I believe because we will get soooo disensitized to rumours of them being released that when the time comes. We won't even know. Its scary but it will to happen.
yes thats exactly with Iran and North Korea constant threat of use of nuclear...I saw video in youtube were South Korean asked if they are afraid of North Korea and all of them was like we are threatened always by North Korea, and they laugh and don't care, thinking they are safe, same with my family and country regarding iran, they think its empty threats, bcz they so used to it, they think it won't happen, when the Illuminati clearly planning to use Iran to nuclear bomb arab countries and Israel..people are so lost with disinformation

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I am sorry to say to you, but WW3 is bound to happen, it was predicted in religious books, and the nuclear was mentioned
it just matter of time before it happen, do you know why? bcz humanity is wicked, has accepted all of forms of immoral things, and legalize it like drugs, alcohol, homosexuality, adultery etc...killing Millions of animals in one day!!!??? what are the humans are doing?
they are creating huge negative Karma and energy, that no choice but to come to haunt humanity back and thats what WW3 and Nuclear war would be about
Facts!!! People still want to believe in a wicked fantasy that the world leaders actually care about them and that the world is all prime and perfect but its not.

The amount of hints they get about there being a war in the spiritual realm is ridiculous and they still can't see it.

I for one understand this and its upsetting. When I started being a fan of kpop i didn't want to believe God existed because I knew that if he does that means those people are satanists and I am wrong.

But gladly, he mercifully opened my eyes. The world is gonna end whether people like I or not and people and satan are the cause of it because they made it so dirty.