Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Star
thank you that was helpful but do you know anything about the 4 symbols under the logo? I can't believe that those symbols represent(ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㄱ).. take a look.. View attachment 30287
Frankly I don't know ... I wanted to search today. I thought maybe that it is the displacement of the stars (like Venus). I also think about looking on one of the sites that I recommend:
Or Kabbalah:

I continue the research...

Nino

Rookie
Frankly I don't know ... I wanted to search today. I thought maybe that it is the displacement of the stars (like Venus). I also think about looking on one of the sites that I recommend:
Or Kabbalah:

I continue the research...
I researched but I couldn't got anything till now I will continue as well.. if you got something tell me.. thank you

alyssanug

Established
Remember when Han from stray kids was suffering from anxiety and couldn’t participate in any events? He just recently dyed his hair blonde...I think he was reprogrammed again. & now he’s able to do events. C2F4E03D-070F-49FC-A7C3-EEC6598C1DC7.jpeg
recent picture below
3B19B84F-9900-4011-BBFE-12496FD04F6C.jpeg

Last edited:
I find some strange coincidence regarding Chanyeol

I saw this in other topic
08CB6084-A495-49E0-81F1-C91A452370DB.jpeg

I have noticed that Chanyeol or some EXO mvs or something showing this like moon above a lots of time(I forget where others time I saw it)and I understand from that post that this moon mean apocalypse
Screenshot002.jpg

and here is Chanyeol having this in airport back then
yHq3i5VR2-I.jpg

so I think Chanyeol sort of like represent the apocalypse!

Edit: also in this picture, he have the moon there
Screenshot004.jpg

his eye in the left is very abnormal and scary

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established

Behold the next fake Kpop idol couple. This has to be the weirdest one yet. Heechul is gay gay gay gay. These Twice members seem to be great bait for fake news. I wonder what needs to be covered up now.
Their fans : OMG congratulation for them! Yeaaay!

Here : SoMeTHiNG sUspIcIOUs BiTCH! I Am nOt DuMB FuCK Ass! LeT'S sEE Is thErE AnY SuBLiMiNaL MeSSaGe...
KOREAN GOVERNMENT HIDES SOMETHING AGAIN GUYSS!

Ikr my mutuals (~‾‾)~

Fantastic9

Established

Behold the next fake Kpop idol couple. This has to be the weirdest one yet. Heechul is gay gay gay gay. These Twice members seem to be great bait for fake news. I wonder what needs to be covered up now.
I am really wondering does jypee not care anymore? Because with jihyou dating some of her fans left because they were jealous whatever. And now you have another tw1ce member dating? Does he not realise this can badly affect their domestic fandom?
Or maybe he thinks they are now at a level where even rumours or real dating issues won't affect their fandom size and success. I mean, it can work for boy groups but with girl groups, imo it is rare to find loyal fandom stick with them after they are in a serious or even fake relationship.
Anyway if it is true, hope they are happy and loving.

thuder

Look what I found
Lisa chilling in a restaurant in Hollywood called "Lucky devils".
With chessboard pattern
View attachment 30224
Screenshot_2020-01-02-22-01-49-288_com.instagram.android.jpg
I wonder why did Lis4 aligned herself with a pile of trash. The photo itself is cryptic, yet this dumb stans make fun of it or even take it as an art Like, what the hell? Can't they just see straight with their fcking eyes? Like, I'd be wondering what exactly happened at that place!

And her succeeding updates, just keep on showing a dead look from her eyes.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
View attachment 30392
I wonder why did Lis4 aligned herself with a pile of trash. The photo itself is cryptic, yet this dumb stans make fun of it or even take it as an art Like, what the hell? Can't they just see straight with their fcking eyes? Like, I'd be wondering what exactly happened at that place!

And her succeeding updates, just keep on showing a dead look from her eyes.
What did you suspect happened

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Please, look at the video I found!!
If you watch it, I think you may change your opinion! It's a possibility that Sullli, Jong, and others are not dead! It's also said somewhere that elite like to generate a lot of fear, they need our negative energy for their some dark deals...
This is really creepy but I wouldn't be shocked if some of them were alive....after all the devil IS a Liar

Truthrevealer01

Established
I am really wondering does jypee not care anymore? Because with jihyou dating some of her fans left because they were jealous whatever. And now you have another tw1ce member dating? Does he not realise this can badly affect their domestic fandom?
Or maybe he thinks they are now at a level where even rumours or real dating issues won't affect their fandom size and success. I mean, it can work for boy groups but with girl groups, imo it is rare to find loyal fandom stick with them after they are in a serious or even fake relationship.
Anyway if it is true, hope they are happy and loving.
It reminds me of when gg started dating with 2pm
I think jyp wants to shift the focus from twice to the new girl group.Like sm did with gg and red velvet.Cause twice belongs to the 3rd gen while itzy on the 4th.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Now I think they rather sacrifice regular people (terracts etc). But these musicians, politicians etc are some kind of elite, so they wouldn't sacrifice themselves (by this logic).

I remember after Jong's death, there were posts somewhere at internet (or maybe videos on YT) that people saw him and even catch him on camera. But in that time I thought it was a lie...
I think these people are too brainwashed so they would probably offer themselves or ofcourse they don't know that they will be sacrificed.

Look at XXXtentaction, he said Drake would be the reason why he would be sacrificed. (Since they are all greedy after all)

I also thought Michael Jackson was never killed and still alive. But it really played around with my mental state.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Hmm well
There is also a theory that when celebs are sacrificed, then they are replaced by the organic robotoids (synthetic people). Please, watch a Tila's Tequila story, it starts from 20.24
I wrote some related post here https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/transgender-agenda-in-kpop.6628/post-249555
That sounds pretty valid and creepy too. I saw a video of kodak black saying "Kodak was dead" after he left the hospital.

The guy looked like a demon honestly.

I am not into the clone thing much but I do believe they traumatize the victims to the extent where they suffer with multiple personality disorder that altered through Mk-ultra.

Because clones can't break down, suffer from mental disorder s and stuff.

Last edited:

shineefive

Rookie
thank you that was helpful but do you know anything about the 4 symbols under the logo? I can't believe that those symbols represent(ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㄱ).. take a look.. View attachment 30287
hi :) the symbols ㅇㅈㅊㄱ represent the starting syllables of gfriend's korean name (여자친구) notice the starting letters are the same. koreans use single letters as anagrams a lot and its just for their group name. not sure why they made it look so weird and not like the hangul letters but

shineefive

Rookie
Now I think they rather sacrifice regular people (terracts etc). But these musicians, politicians etc are some kind of elite, so they wouldn't sacrifice themselves (by this logic).

I remember after Jong's death, there were posts somewhere at internet (or maybe videos on YT) that people saw him and even catch him on camera. But in that time I thought it was a lie...
oh really? do you think you could find these posts to show us? im really interested

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
(sorry this has nothing to do with kpop) if you’ve been following my astrology posts.......it has already begun
View attachment 30435

anddddddd big bang at Coachella!? wuutView attachment 30436
BigBang has no comebacks again and Seungri? Will they do that with that bitch boy? Is it because Wendy's accident or Iran killing accident? I hope this world will be okay. But BTW when did the Coachella's poster post? It's suspicious cause flood calamity has done in Indonesia when new year. Not just flood, earthquake and landslide too. I thought like that. Hope just fine everywhere (ŏ﹏ŏ)

alyssanug

Established
BigBang has no comebacks again and Seungri? Will they do that with that bitch boy? Is it because Wendy's accident or Iran killing accident? I hope this world will be okay. But BTW when did the Coachella's poster post? It's suspicious cause flood calamity has done in Indonesia when new year. Not just flood, earthquake and landslide too. I thought like that. Hope just fine everywhere (ŏ﹏ŏ)
I know. Supposedly China, Russia, and Iran are teaming up together and are going to have war drills. They want the western world to know they are having joint naval drills soon. How scary...china is very powerful.. things might turn ugly for a bit. I think Coachella released there poster today. I saw it on Twitter.