Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Ohoney

I am not trying to be offensive at all and I do not think any of the kpop idols are “ugly“.I do not judge in that way nor do I really care lol. But I’ve noticed that when idols go on stage they look kinda like fantasy characters. They don't look like normal people you’d see in public. They get dressed up in a way where they look nothing like themselves without makeup. I think it gives fans delusions in a way where these idols look like a certain image when they aren’t that at all. I do think it contributes to obsession of that image where you cant get that from “regular men” on the streets, only the idols who dress like that when there on stage...see what I mean? It’s special(in a bad way) and contributes to fantasy or delusions. I think that’s why fans get so obsessed with watching videos of them.

BANGCHAN
View attachment 30129
View attachment 30130
View attachment 30126
View attachment 30127
BAEKYUN
View attachment 30128
View attachment 30132
BamBam
View attachment 30134View attachment 30135
Obviously they’re going to look different on stage???? Is that not normal ?? Yes they are trying to create an image for these artists but that’s the entire point lol. This doesn’t just take place with korean idols but artists in every industry ? artists have to look presentable lol

kriand600

Rookie
If it was fan voted.. namj00n ..h0bi and suga would have surely made in the list .. but they didn't.. it was only the vocal line although they did get nominated by the fans but weren't chosen by the judges behind Tc .. whoever they are ..
No it’s definitely fan voted, pewdiepie had a very high rankingand besides, I remember going on the website and you had to vote for who you thought was more attractive

Truthteller

Veteran
Hahaha
Jungcookie is the most handsome man of 2019..Bighit played the game well:D
This list is a joke and even the most hardcore Kpop fans know this. Rather than 100 most handsome faces it should be renamed Kpop popularity contest LOL. Kpop idols seem to dominate the list among the gazillions of beautiful models and celebrities around around the world. Jungkook imo is average, not even a true visual by Kpop standards yet he was selected as number one which makes the list an even bigger joke. Then again Sehun who I think is straight up ugly made it high. And Lisa from BlackPink who is no offense average at best was ranked in the top 5. Tzuyu is not even close to being the most beautiful woman in East Asia let alone the world (in my humble opinion). It is a sham list.

This list is a joke and even the most hardcore Kpop fans know this. Rather than 100 most handsome faces it should be renamed Kpop popularity contest LOL. Kpop idols seem to dominate the list among the gazillions of beautiful models and celebrities around around the world. Jungkook imo is average, not even a true visual by Kpop standards yet he was selected as number one which makes the list an even bigger joke. Then again Sehun who I think is straight up ugly made it high. And Lisa from BlackPink who is no offense average at best was ranked in the top 5. Tzuyu is not even close to being the most beautiful woman in East Asia let alone the world (in my humble opinion). It is a sham list.
buahaha the list are sooo ridiculous

99 - NCT's Ten
90 - GOT7's Mark
88 - NCT's WinWin
82 - KARD's BM
75 - EXO's Chanyeol
71 - Luhan
69 - Stray Kids' Felix
65 - NCT's Lucas
63 - EXO's Kai
61 - Big Bang's Taeyang what? I mean this guy is straight up ugly..why not GD? he is much better looking than him
56 - SHINee's Taemin
52 - Jung Hae In
47 - Super Junior's Siwon really? not at all beautiful
44 - BTS' Jin
41 - GOT7's Jackson
33 - EXO's Sehun far from being 33, I think Kai or Baekhyun are much better looking than him
27 - NCT's Taeyong I mean lol why not Jaejoong? how he is different? but let me guess, he is promoted heavily by SM to be here
24 - Seventeen's Mingyu
22 - ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo
19 - BTS' Jimin
16 - Kang Daniel
12 - EXO's Lay seriously? not at all close to being 12, if they put Suho looks more logical
4 - BTS' V
1 - BTS' Jungkook haha seriously? faaaar away from being the most beautiful just Kpop, let alone the world lol

in the end, this is extremely ridiculous Kpop list, I can't believe people in the world who doesn't know Kpop aren't surprised how Kpop dominate the list

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
My guy its JUUL!!! it has the little metal pole in the middle. Fans lost fans lost fans lost. Like why arent you even worried how itll damage his voice and health? The fact that jimin deleted the video just "for a reason" doesnt mean hes trying to avoid a scandal or for privacy, it means that he is trying to hide something. That video was perfectly edited and reviewed before publishing so it isnt an accident that bighit didnt realize that the very end of the video shows tae with a juul next to it.
View attachment 30034
View attachment 30035LOL itll probably look like hes putting a crayon in his mouth with his huge ass hands. If it were other idols they are immedistely kicked out of the industry but bt$ are able to get away with it.
I am confused that this thing is in trending topic Twitter Indonesia. They have known that VTae is using this ass but they are so much hyperbolic loving an AsS VTae man. They know that it's JuUL vape and they are fucking happy that Tae is getting "MaTuRe"??? WTF?!?!? Can someone have to smoke this ass to be a mature person? BIG NO FUCK! Person is getting mature because their mind can handle their own lust. Even Tae isn't able to handle his AsS SHiT LuST. He is still a FUCK bOy who still wants to have world happiness with wrong choice.
AND MY PROBLEM WITH TWITTER INDONESIA IS WHY THIS SUCK NEWS IS TRENDING TOPIC HUHH?!?!?! YOU STILL HAVE ANY OTHER JOB RATHER THAN MAKE AN ASS NEWS TRENDING IN MY COUNTRY?!?!? HUFFT!!!

Vmort

Star
(((( I’m sure some are willing to literally die for them))))
this question I have for so long, if some Kpop fans willing to die for idols, why a lots of idols are dying and not receiving help?
like Jonghyun died and no fans has helped him, and not only that, fans was trying to silence others who wanted to open the case..I know it might sound very silly question, but I genuinely have this question, bcz since I have seen celebrities dying, I felt like Fans don't actually care for them, and they just use them as object for entertainment, and just move on to there next celebrity aka object of entertainment
I guess that the problem - people don't want the truth, they won't like it. Imagine someone raised by Beatles. Do they easily accept that their favorite group was brainwashing tool? Do they easily accept that they don't live in a free country by an actual slaves of their satanic government? Do they leave so called freedom with cars and weekend trips to McDonalds and sweet illusions? By illusions I mean safety fake feels despite that anyone, literally anyone can be killed by Satanists without punishment.
Most people are agressive when you touch their illusions. In Moscow (city I live) there are houses where the entrie families were murdered and the seeple did't want to listen to me that we are under occupation by satanist. We got also mass sacrifices like Kemerovo or gunning the White House in 1993 year. And they call me rude because I touch them about their sweet illusions.

Last edited:

Nino

Rookie
I have a question.. anyone know what does these writtings mean under the Gfriends logo? I don't know since I'm not a kpoper I mean I was but got over it long ago so I'm not sure if it has secret meaning or something else with kpop?
sorry if I have mistakes in English
3cf79ebde3901e2d255061226675811a.jpg

I guess that the problem - people don't want the truth, they won't like it. Imagine someone raised by Beatles. Do they easily accept that their favorite group was brainwashing tool? Do they easily accept that they don't live in a free country by an actual slaves of their satanic government? Do they leave so called freedom with cars and weekend trips to McDonalds and sweet illusions? By illusions I mean safety fake feels despite that anyone, literally anyone can be killed by Satanists without punishment.
Most people are agressive when you touch their illusions. In Moscow (city I live) there are houses where the entrie families were murdered and the seeple did't want to listen to me that we are under occupation by satanist. We got also mass sacrifices like Kemerovo or gunning the White House in 1993 year. And they call me rude because I touch them about their sweet illusions.
yeah I think you are right, I get it now, they do not want to believe there favorite celebrities does suffer and the truth hurt them about that, they prefer to believe the lies of the media, than believe the truth

Shuna

Star
I have a question.. anyone know what does these writtings mean under the Gfriends logo? I don't know since I'm not a kpoper I mean I was but got over it long ago so I'm not sure if it has secret meaning or something else with kpop?
sorry if I have mistakes in English
View attachment 30213
The logo design represents Venus, the moon in the sun, and the sun on the left and the moon on the right. The middle moon has a series of 6 points (6 is the number of Venus). The logo is "cut" into four parts (like the four seasons, four different periods (the first (2/4), is that of the sun, which is followed and ends by 2/4 of the period of the moon) by a cross, a target since the star is the North star, the one that guides the boats (hence one of the reasons for the use of boats in the Illuminati religion). Sky blue is the color of Venus.

Miss Bunny

Established

image.jpeg

Who do you think was referred to as "The Main Opposition Party"...?

Sure, they must be related to the corruption but do you think there are kpop agencies protected by these "opposition party"? The corruption mentioned here is that of the high ranked officials in Korea.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Look what I found
Lisa chilling in a restaurant in Hollywood called "Lucky devils".
With chessboard pattern
View attachment 30224
Thats really strange, I understand that there is propaganda behind this picture but are these kpop singers that dumb or enjoy this kind of stuff.

I'm still conflicted with Jungkook from BTS since he seems the least feminine in BTS. I know he probably is part of it but does he know tho

taepeach

Veteran
The 0.1% of woke fans

He isnt the only one though.
Plus many other idols. Wonho, b.i., etc im surprised its just male idols who we hear about dealing with drugs, smoking, etc. Im sure the females do it too but its mostly just the males.

Also some random person said they will go to Bt$ hotel in ny and break in and even push the emergency button so they can come out lol. Maybe that person can tell us all the smoke and aromas theyll see in their rooms cuz of tae lol

Nino

Rookie
The logo design represents Venus, the moon in the sun, and the sun on the left and the moon on the right. The middle moon has a series of 6 points (6 is the number of Venus). The logo is "cut" into four parts (like the four seasons, four different periods (the first (2/4), is that of the sun, which is followed and ends by 2/4 of the period of the moon) by a cross, a target since the star is the North star, the one that guides the boats (hence one of the reasons for the use of boats in the Illuminati religion). Sky blue is the color of Venus.
thank you that was helpful but do you know anything about the 4 symbols under the logo? I can't believe that those symbols represent(ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㄱ).. take a look.. PicsArt_12-31-10.43.52.jpg