Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

alyssanug

Established
Has anyone else noticed how in MVs some singers do the one eye, triangle or something symbolic but during live performances they'll play it off and try not to do it or do something else. Though they are puppets in strict contracts some do have conscious that they don't want to do the signs.

*catchy*
yes I have noticed this! Some idols won’t do it at all or theyll half do it where it doesn’t really look like the symbol.

Fantastic9

Established
I felt suspicious about something so I want to share it on here ASAP.
It is about W3ndy accident few days ago.

IIdk why but I just don't think it was a simple accident, something is telling me that it is probably planned. And sb.s taking time to write apology letter or whatever is maybe because during that time they were negotiating who will take the blame for the accident?

And then sadly I think the whole accident is not just coincidence - I think for some reason it is related to their comeback psych0.

The lyrics in which Wendy sings "we are in a very weird and strange relationship, crush each other, and hug each other." made me feel like there is a possibility that it was foreshadowing the accident.

Screenshot_20191228_193250_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20191228_193257_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20191228_193307_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Especially the scene where Wendy standing on the stair at night, quite similar to the accident scene in a way - Wendy is standing on the stairs and was dozing off and about to fall down but j0y grabs her and they run up the stairs together.

So my I am thinking sadly that MV scene in particular could have been foreshadowing how W3ndy would get into this big accident. Ugh, now lsm what did you gain this time, EseM? I hate to point fingers but it is just a gut feeling that it makes no sense this accident only happened to W3ndy when there were many idols rehearsing that day too, and for it to happen in the dark, how do the expect her to see if the stairs were not there? Did they even prepare torch for her? Nope! Everything seems fishy to me and when I look back at her parts in the psycho MV it makes things even worse, it is not just mere coincidence or is it? Idk but if it really was planned in order to gain something big in return, then I really hope EseM suffer big time.

P:S Some might say that the concept of RV is that they harm each other so maybe member/some members or even all planned this against W3ndy? I don't believe it but these days you can't really anyone so should never doubt what humans can and will do for their own benefit.

What you all think? I am sorry if this offended anyone I am just speculating and wondering about the whole situation because I feel so bad for W3ndy and my heart hurts so much whenever I see her. Hope she recovers asap and back to normal.

Even in the second picture of the “before” he’s wearing makeup. The first picture is the bare faced Jimin.
i never thought of it like that. When they change into there alter on stage it is probably giving off magic and spells. They use the satan hand symbolism to cast spells on there viewers so why wouldn't there alter do that too? To give off an illusion that there better looking then they really are. But this type of illusion would also make one obsessed with the idol. Its Evil and not right. These fans get soooo obsessed with their idols. I’m sure some are willing to literally die for them. There under a spell. They need to break out of it but since this is witchcraft it’s very hard And takes a lot of willpower and control in some cases.
(((( I’m sure some are willing to literally die for them))))
this question I have for so long, if some Kpop fans willing to die for idols, why a lots of idols are dying and not receiving help?
like Jonghyun died and no fans has helped him, and not only that, fans was trying to silence others who wanted to open the case..I know it might sound very silly question, but I genuinely have this question, bcz since I have seen celebrities dying, I felt like Fans don't actually care for them, and they just use them as object for entertainment, and just move on to there next celebrity aka object of entertainment

Veranda57

Rookie
Has anyone else noticed how in MVs some singers do the one eye, triangle or something symbolic but during live performances they'll play it off and try not to do it or do something else. Though they are puppets in strict contracts some do have conscious that they don't want to do the signs.

*catchy*
I’ve seen live performances and they still do all of these things.. it’s always really fast and even Te3mn stood there and did the devil horns with both hands looking right at the audience with a rude look on his face..(it had nothing to do with the Spern ones they do..this was at the end of a song.) I have a great pic of that but haven’t been able to share links lately...sorry

Yeah i agree...for example like jimin, this
View attachment 30137View attachment 30141
To this
View attachment 30138
View attachment 30139
I dont really think it is because of the makeup only. Just like you said it is like a delusion to make the fans more obsessed. I think they cast spells through their makeup and image. Its kind of dark and mysterious in a way. I think their alter(s) come alive when they wear the makeup and perform on stage, like it is a whole different alter and person you see that isnt their normal self. But that isnt a good thing at all though, cuz we know what that means in the industry/occult.
here is also others examples

Normal boy
baekhyun.png

in Concert
6a587bd128ea9fad060a8aa6b3b11c79.jpg

in MV even
EXO-Baekhyun-Kokobop.jpg

Normal boy
unnamed (1) ‫‬.jpg

in MV
Screenshot.jpg

also another one in concert
DdLzKC6U8AUtBQZ.jpg

this is messed up lol

tumblr_m1irtqSSXx1qa4rk1o1_1280.jpg

Pamela GC

I felt suspicious about something so I want to share it on here ASAP.
It is about W3ndy accident few days ago.

IIdk why but I just don't think it was a simple accident, something is telling me that it is probably planned. And sb.s taking time to write apology letter or whatever is maybe because during that time they were negotiating who will take the blame for the accident?

And then sadly I think the whole accident is not just coincidence - I think for some reason it is related to their comeback psych0.

The lyrics in which Wendy sings "we are in a very weird and strange relationship, crush each other, and hug each other." made me feel like there is a possibility that it was foreshadowing the accident.

View attachment 30160
View attachment 30163
View attachment 30164
Especially the scene where Wendy standing on the stair at night, quite similar to the accident scene in a way - Wendy is standing on the stairs and was dozing off and about to fall down but j0y grabs her and they run up the stairs together.

So my I am thinking sadly that MV scene in particular could have been foreshadowing how W3ndy would get into this big accident. Ugh, now lsm what did you gain this time, EseM? I hate to point fingers but it is just a gut feeling that it makes no sense this accident only happened to W3ndy when there were many idols rehearsing that day too, and for it to happen in the dark, how do the expect her to see if the stairs were not there? Did they even prepare torch for her? Nope! Everything seems fishy to me and when I look back at her parts in the psycho MV it makes things even worse, it is not just mere coincidence or is it? Idk but if it really was planned in order to gain something big in return, then I really hope EseM suffer big time.

P:S Some might say that the concept of RV is that they harm each other so maybe member/some members or even all planned this against W3ndy? I don't believe it but these days you can't really anyone so should never doubt what humans can and will do for their own benefit.

What you all think? I am sorry if this offended anyone I am just speculating and wondering about the whole situation because I feel so bad for W3ndy and my heart hurts so much whenever I see her. Hope she recovers asap and back to normal.
Since the accident Red Velvet has achieved several records, for example:

1-They’ve achieved a perfect all kill.
2-2nd place as one of the fastest CAKs achieved in 2019 (1 day and 20 hours)
3-They ranked 2nd on Billboard’s SOCIAL 50 chart (this is the highest ever for a girl group)
4-1st place as the girl group with the highest peak on the Melon daily chart on 2019
5-After topping the U.S. iTunes chart earlier this year with EPs 'The Reve Festival:' Day 1 'in June and' The ReVe Festival: 'Day 2' in August, this third No. 1 makes Red Velvet the only girl group in history to top the U.S. album chart three times in a single year - beating out beloved American groups Destiny's Child and The Pussycat Dolls for the title.
7- 43 countries achieved # 1 on Itunes

Since this is a theme about conspiracy theories ... the only reason I see that Sment's executives have "sacrificed" Wendy of is to be able to achieve all this, something / someone must be sacrificed to get success in return , right ??

Due to the accident many people who are not fans of Red Velvet (in South Korea and outside that country) have helped Red Velvet fans to achieve all this because Wendy's accident is so serious that anyone is touched and wants to support the group

The cospirative theory that for me is an excellent example of how a music video showed what was going to happen is that of Ladies Code and the car accident

AADEE295-CE71-47E4-AAFC-2C3CF35E7564.jpeg0C48CAE9-52A0-4895-9AD9-213C7D3DA1D3.jpeg

Last edited:

Fantastic9

Established
Since the accident Red Velvet has achieved several records, for example:

1-They’ve achieved a perfect all kill.
2-2nd place as one of the fastest CAKs achieved in 2019 (1 day and 20 hours)
3-They ranked 2nd on Billboard’s SOCIAL 50 chart (this is the highest ever for a girl group)
4-1st place as the girl group with the highest peak on the Melon daily chart on 2019
5-After topping the U.S. iTunes chart earlier this year with EPs 'The Reve Festival:' Day 1 'in June and' The ReVe Festival: 'Day 2' in August, this third No. 1 makes Red Velvet the only girl group in history to top the U.S. album chart three times in a single year - beating out beloved American groups Destiny's Child and The Pussycat Dolls for the title.
7- 43 countries achieved # 1 on Itunes

Since this is a theme about conspiracy theories ... the only reason I see that Sment's executives have "sacrificed" Wendy of some is to be able to achieve all this, something / someone must be sacrificed to get success in return , truth ??

Due to the accident many people who are not fans of Red Velvet (in South Korea and outside that country) have helped Red Velvet fans to achieve all this because Wendy's accident is so serious that anyone is touched and wants of supporting the group

The cospirative theory that for me is an excellent example of how a music video showed what was going to happen is that of Ladies Code and the car accident

View attachment 30179View attachment 30180
Oh wow I wasn't aware of all these achievements for this comeback tbh.
Yes the sympathy card some companies use in sad and painful situations like this to gain and achieve rewards frustrates me so much. I really hope this sacrifice thing stops, plz no more casualties and deaths.

Oh yeah I remember that one, so sad. Imagine your company planning your death and making a mockery of it by adding it to the MV story line. Heartless people, all they care about is money and more more money. There is no limit for their greed. Tsk. So sad.

Pamela GC

Oh wow I wasn't aware of all these achievements for this comeback tbh.
Yes the sympathy card some companies use in sad and painful situations like this to gain and achieve rewards frustrates me so much. I really hope this sacrifice thing stops, plz no more casualties and deaths.

Oh yeah I remember that one, so sad. Imagine your company planning your death and making a mockery of it by adding it to the MV story line. Heartless people, all they care about is money and more more money. There is no limit for their greed. Tsk. So sad.
All we know illuminati’s symbolisms are very common but with Red Velvet and Ladies’ Code’s music videos (kiss kiss and Hate you) the symbols are part of the story , they aren’t using random symbols (as other groups do ) .

Red Velvet has a high using of symbolism related with the story since Russian Roulette (but still subtle , at least for me ) and with Pee Ka Boo with the story is basically about that .

for me , Red Velvet’s music producers are using strong influence of illuminati’s symbolism considering that Zimzalabim is the name of three demons.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
here is also others examples

Normal boy
View attachment 30171

in Concert
View attachment 30172

in MV even
View attachment 30173

Normal boy
View attachment 30174

in MV
View attachment 30175

also another one in concert
View attachment 30176

this is messed up lol

View attachment 30178
You know why fantasy imagination is so much good? Everyone likes it? Because all of them are just looked perfect. You have good face, skill, body. And that's what K-entertainment looks for so that their artists got popular. They're trying to make their artist like fantasy anime. Why? People like perfectness. And even though the artists said that they don't wear make up anymore, they actually wear make up but just natural. It makes another personas for them so many people wants to be like them. I hope you know what I mean here :)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/ateezs-seong-hwa-pulls-off-the-vogue-concept-in-his-latest-individual-teaser-image this one is hilarious. G@y agenda, sand (referencing time, NW0), one eye symbolism, teacup (alice in wonderland).
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/ateezs-hongjoong-gives-fans-deja-vu-in-his-dark-brooding-individual-teaser-images feline print, a staff on his plate (mocking Christianity.. just a guess), also g@y agenda.
It is so funny to me that now with the rise of kpop more people in Korea are coming out (non-celebs just regular citizens) there are more people literally coming out of the closet and stating that they feel more comfortable now. Could this all be a mk ultra on fans without even knowing. Spells can be powerful if done meticulously.

taepeach

Veteran
I see this symbol a lot and I think its the devil horns but very subtle. I don't know what else this symbol could represent and I’ve seen most celebrities do it.
I didn’t feel like finding more so I only have two examples. View attachment 30161View attachment 30162
It can be maybe a symbol of a wand. Like spinning/holding up their index finger up to the camera like casting a spell or hypnotizing the listener. fairy-godmother-cinderella-3.08.jpg
Same hand gesture

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
(I am sorry that I take too much long time to continue the theory cause I have to do another things beside this. I hope you forgive me for delaying this theory U_U. I don't mean to make you all wait for this. I am so sorry for you all here)

NOTE FOR YOU ALL:
I will separate each story due to the limit of the pics in here. So I will separate each story just like what I got from Twitter. I do this so you all can see the update. Not each posts one story but I make it separate. I hope you understand what I mean here. Thanks ^_^

OKAY GUYSSS!!! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS RV'S POST!!! I am literally so much crying cause all of YOU GUYSSS!!! YOU ALL SUPPORT ME TO DO THIS SO LET'S GET STARTED!!!

THE RED VELVET CONSPIRATION

DISCLAIMER!!!
(So as I said in my previous post that I found this conspiration theory in Twitter. So these posts can be messy and confusing too cause I just follow her twits.Her contents are just suitable theories from the movie.I am sorry if these posts show pics that bothered you all. I am here for translating and a little bit tidying up her(the twitter user) contents so you can understand a bit easily. And forgive me if these posts are still messy in your opinion. I am trying to make you all understand. So much sorry for all the inconvenient and I hope you understood and forgave me.)

This Twitter user started to share that RV's concepts are connected to a horror movie named "AMERICAN HORROR STORY C0VEN : The Seven Wonders Season 3". I think that SM is actually inspired by this movie so much. So many evidences are discovered and it makes logic. This movie is shown in 2019 and "PSYCHO" comes in the same year. The "PSYCHO" concept of RV can be logically connected. The producers can be inspired after watching this since RV's concepts sometimes show "HORROR" vibes.(Guys, I would like you to understand and forgive that I have to insert the movie's spoiler too so you can understand).

She took the story from "AMERICAN HORROR STORY COVEN : The Seven Wonders" season 3 for this theory. Even though she said that this movie season "just" connected to RV's "PSYCHO", It actually connected to almost the MV of Red Velvet. I got the point from her that the movie connects to these MVs : "Peek-A-Boo", "#COOKIE JAR", "ZIMZALABIM" and the last one is "PSYCHO".

Before I start to share the movie spoiler, I would like to share the role of RV in this movie. In the
"C0VEN" movie, there are some more characters but SM took randomly. Some characters have the same character as RV member in MV from debut until the latest comeback.

These are RV members as
"AHS COVEN" :
1. Irene as Kyle/TATE. Kyle was psycho person in the season 1
"AHS COVEN : MURDERER HOUSE". The former name of Kyle is TATE in season 1. Kyle/TATE is a boy but because RV members are GiRlS KEKEKE. IMO, Irene is suit with this role cause she was trying to kill Seulgi(Madison) in "Peek-A-Boo" MV. The same scene in the movie(But I don't get the scene, sorry). She wants to kill Seulgi(Madison) cause she revenges Seulgi(Madison).
View attachment 30047

2. Seulgi as Madison. Madison is a little bit arrogant and egoist role in this movie. I have told that Irene(Kyle) revenges Seulgi(Madison) so Irene(Kyle) wants to kill Seulgi(Madison). It's because Seulgi(Madison) refuses to give Irene(Kyle) her power to make Wendy(Zoe) alive again.
View attachment 30074

3. Wendy as Zoe. In this role, Zoe was dying because of sharp steel. She was stung by the sharp steel. Irene(Kyle) wants Wendy(Zoe) is alive again, but I have said before about Seulgi(Madison) and Irene(Kyle). (I think in the "PSYCHO" MV and the movie went well. I mean here is, When Wendy was leaning on the steel fence and Joy was going through Wendy, Wendy was looked so much pale there. If someone was looked pale, It could mean died).

(She was leaning there and the make up made her looked pale here.)
View attachment 30075

4. Yeri as Misty. Misty is not very into this MV but I think she is a little bit into the "ZIMZALABIM" MV. Remember Yeri was riding a carousel? Carousel won't stop if it's not controlled to be stop. Carousel will be rounding and rounding until it's controlled to be stop. We can't jump or make it stop unless the staff does that. IMO, SM showed the symbol of stuck with carousel in "ZIMZALABIM" MV. I think that there is similarity between Yeri and Misty. Misty couldn't go out from her test cause she failed that. She had to redo her test until she finished her test. Meanwhile, Yeri is stuck in SM and can't go out until her contract is end in 2021. Yeri has to do all the things that SM wants. Their similarity is they're stuck in one point and can't go out until it is end. During they're stuck, they have to do all the things what their controller wants.

(She looks like happy here but actually she wants to go out from the carousel-trap. She is looking up and wishing she can go away from the trap/SM)
View attachment 30183
View attachment 30184

5. Joy as Cordelia. Cordelia doesn't follow another witches such as Irene(Kyle), Seulgi(Madison), Yeri(Misty) and Wendy(Zoe). Cordelia doesn't follow them cause she was the special one here. She could reach all the specification to be a supreme witch(I will tell the story). And again I find the similarity between them. The similarity between them is both of them are the special one among their friends. Cordelia was the special cause she would appear in the final test and beat another witch to reach the supreme. She was the longest trainee witch so she could handle her. Meanwhile, Joy is shown for being the "special" one among RV members by SM. Remember when "HAPPINESS" era? She wore a crown with a green diamond in the middle but others wore crown without diamond? She is just like the "special" one among RV members. So I can conclude that Joy and Cordelia are almost the same cause they are the "special" one among their friends.
(I see it almost the same photo in "AHS C0VEN". It reminds me Cordelia's mom who was sitting in the same style as Joy)
View attachment 30185
View attachment 30186

Okay Guys. Let's move to the story and the spoiler. I have to separate it because it will be a little bit hard to read and understand. But I have something interesting that makes me confused because it looks like the same! SM is just like interested in the concept of "AHS C0VEN". Give the audiences dark vibes.
This one is RV's photo
View attachment 30187
and this one is "AHS C0VEN" photo
View attachment 30188
Just looked like same! CrEEpY!!!
Before I tell about the movie storyline, I want to show you something similar again. This one is creepy and looked like connected. The similarity is between RV's "Peek-A-Boo" and "AHS COVEN : THE SEVEN WONDERS" ritual scene. In "AHS C0VEN : THE SEVEN WONDERS" movie, there is a ritual scene called "Sacred Taking". This ritual is used when crisis moment for ensuring "THE C0VEN LIFE" and selecting for the next supreme. What makes it similar to RV's "Peek-A-Boo" is they were all wearing red! and it reminds me again in "Peek-A-Boo" when Joy was sitting on a table and other members were standing and doing ritual with candles were around Joy. In "Peek-A-Boo", It was dark scene too. So I think it's connected here.
"AHS C0VEN" movie ritual scene
Sacred Taking (1).jpg
Sacred Taking (2).jpg
"Peek-A-Boo" MV
Peek-a-boo.jpg

Joy PEEK A BOO.jpg
See? It's almost the same and both of them are doing RiTuAL!

I WILL CONTINUE THE MOVIE'S STORYLINE IN THE NEW POST! OKAY! I am sorry Guys but I have to. I have to do another things again. But I will continue this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! Wait me my mutual FRIENDS! ヾ(•ω•`)o

blackdwarf

Rookie
(I am sorry that I take too much long time to continue the theory cause I have to do another things beside this. I hope you forgive me for delaying this theory U_U. I don't mean to make you all wait for this. I am so sorry for you all here)

NOTE FOR YOU ALL:
I will separate each story due to the limit of the pics in here. So I will separate each story just like what I got from Twitter. I do this so you all can see the update. Not each posts one story but I make it separate. I hope you understand what I mean here. Thanks ^_^

Before I tell about the movie storyline, I want to show you something similar again. This one is creepy and looked like connected. The similarity is between RV's "Peek-A-Boo" and "AHS COVEN : THE SEVEN WONDERS" ritual scene. In "AHS C0VEN : THE SEVEN WONDERS" movie, there is a ritual scene called "Sacred Taking". This ritual is used when crisis moment for ensuring "THE C0VEN LIFE" and selecting for the next supreme. What makes it similar to RV's "Peek-A-Boo" is they were all wearing red! and it reminds me again in "Peek-A-Boo" when Joy was sitting on a table and other members were standing and doing ritual with candles were around Joy. In "Peek-A-Boo", It was dark scene too. So I think it's connected here.
"AHS C0VEN" movie ritual scene
View attachment 30190
View attachment 30191
"Peek-A-Boo" MV
View attachment 30192

View attachment 30193
See? It's almost the same and both of them are doing RiTuAL!

I WILL CONTINUE THE MOVIE'S STORYLINE IN THE NEW POST! OKAY! I am sorry Guys but I have to. I have to do another things again. But I will continue this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! Wait me my mutual FRIENDS! ヾ(•ω•`)o
Thanks for the theory^^ btw why Wendy wore different clothes among them?