Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

taepeach

Veteran
This.....they act like literal rabid savages....
0:00-7:50
7:51-9:11
9:51-10:13 ~
you dont think something is going on/planned out between idols who look suspiciously awkward to each other at award shows?? Eyes wide shut revealed how the occultists/slaves would be partnered up to go off and commit fornication and orgies...thats why they have it underground/basements of their award shows and even churches. Not to mention the YG dungeon where God knows what might happen to those idols under YG. I actually had a dream before waking up where it was BigHit's building and they had a secret starewell to an underground room. These stairs were suuuuper long and it was really dark and the room had really dim red lights and it was like a bar and had beds and couches like a strip club/private room.

they be tossing each other around and everything that happens os kept in secret. They cant make it obvious or show it to the public because then the occult will try to kill them/ increase their torture. This was only in hollywood but now Kpop has become worse than hollywood and they hide it with their youthful innocent faces. And its funny how then they are made to be seductive yet act surprised when fans obsess over them.
Theres this video of a monsta x member where he describes being a tiger and in a cage and being mistreated. Cages are a symbol of sex slave/imprisonment

This.....they act like literal rabid savages....
0:00-7:50
7:51-9:11
9:51-10:13 ~
you dont think something is going on/planned out between idols who look suspiciously awkward to each other at award shows?? Eyes wide shut revealed how the occultists/slaves would be partnered up to go off and commit fornication and orgies...thats why they have it underground/basements of their award shows and even churches. Not to mention the YG dungeon where God knows what might happen to those idols under YG. I actually had a dream before waking up where it was BigHit's building and they had a secret starewell to an underground room. These stairs were suuuuper long and it was really dark and the room had really dim red lights and it was like a bar and had beds and couches like a strip club/private room.

they be tossing each other around and everything that happens os kept in secret. They cant make it obvious or show it to the public because then the occult will try to kill them/ increase their torture. This was only in hollywood but now Kpop has become worse than hollywood and they hide it with their youthful innocent faces. And its funny how then they are made to be seductive yet act surprised when fans obsess over them.
Theres this video of a monsta x member where he describes being a tiger and in a cage and being mistreated. Cages are a symbol of sex slave/imprisonment
I believe in reincarnation and past life, but I am not sure if he is talking about his past life or his current life? its supposedly his past life,
animals any way still have feelings, we might not see it or feel it but they do, I know its off topic though

I found very interesting comment in the video

"""i think he trying to tell us something... he said the clowns won't let him out ...could the clowns be the starship company owners the reason he can't come out of the cage ...is it because of the CONTRACTS he sighed hes a kpop idol and he has to perform for a living......is that the reason the clowns are watching him he said he was 14 years old.....was that when he first became a trainee for Starship entertainment he said the older ones looked down on him....are the older people his family who wanted more for him than fame he said the children liked his music....are Monsta x fans those children who are the reason he continues his dream :) he said he felt imprisoned behind iron bars.....meaning he wants to speak out about something but he cant say it he said he isn't a person... is it because Starship is treating them as items and working them non-stop he said he hates those people....could he be talking about starship managers controlling their everyday life he said he wants to leave THIS PLACE..........IS the place STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT*o* he said he was living this life. :( at 3:28 {sorry for the extra long conspiracy theory} hope yall look more into what he's saying"""

it sound like he is talking about his current life..its scary

Fantastic9

Established
what he’s doing in that picture yeah he’s mimicking baphomet, I’d say the logo does have the baphomet symbolism in it a little bit.
6 pointed star is the Star of David, hexagram, considered either satanic or occult. Its considered to be the mark of the beast of Saturn Which is satan.
Wow so they really going all out with the occult symbolism and it is so obvious now. They are saying two colours for their album, black and gold. As far as I remember Black can. E occultic and has many ad symbolism but not sure about Gold tbh. I just can't think of it as stanic or something evil Idk.

alyssanug

Established
Wow so they really going all out with the occult symbolism and it is so obvious now. They are saying two colours for their album, black and gold. As far as I remember Black can. E occultic and has many ad symbolism but not sure about Gold tbh. I just can't think of it as stanic or something evil Idk.
Gold is the metal of the sun which majority of occult’s worship the sun. In spiritual alchemy it represents high level of consciousness. The philosophers stone in alchemy is gold and if you use it(it’s known to be an elixir) it speeds up your own evolution of the mind to make you knowledgeable and have a higher consciousness. It’s the Main color of a lot of ancient civilizations such as the Greeks and the Egyptians. I think it refers the the “golden age” where Saturn was polar configuration to earth( supposedly Saturn was very visible from earth back then). It was the beginning of times for the first race of humans which were all men and they lived like “gods” to where they could do what they please and suffered zero consequences. They sinned like crazy until a god up from the “heavens” punished them by bringing women to earth.(horrible I know) more to the story but it’s irrelevant. It was also the beginning of Saturn’s inauguration of Linear Time.
At first saturn gave off a purple haze and that’s why you seen purple a lot in the music industry. Ariana grande 7 rings refers to Saturn which is why her music video has an all purple hue to it. Jimmy Hendrix song “purple haze” “Purple rain“ by prince. So many songs with purple.
so yeahhh gold is very important to occultist and other metals are also such as silver but less important than gold.

Last edited:

alyssanug

Established
I am not trying to be offensive at all and I do not think any of the kpop idols are “ugly“.I do not judge in that way nor do I really care lol. But I’ve noticed that when idols go on stage they look kinda like fantasy characters. They don't look like normal people you’d see in public. They get dressed up in a way where they look nothing like themselves without makeup. I think it gives fans delusions in a way where these idols look like a certain image when they aren’t that at all. I do think it contributes to obsession of that image where you cant get that from “regular men” on the streets, only the idols who dress like that when there on stage...see what I mean? It’s special(in a bad way) and contributes to fantasy or delusions. I think that’s why fans get so obsessed with watching videos of them.

BANGCHAN
4FA05CCC-412E-4A46-B4C7-3DC1342DEF4D.jpeg
E0558DDB-635E-4A22-9B3F-B1E1B8B07E01.jpeg
2856FBA7-8AA6-4677-A968-F1BE0D22B14C.jpeg
597DDCDA-F6F0-4CE7-9563-F1E5568D87CE.jpg
BAEKYUN
594E4175-80B0-47EE-8EE8-F2124A8A2556.jpeg
D7BE4082-E4EB-4025-9AEB-E06A894FA7D0.jpeg
BamBam
5B02AF1D-332C-4B58-842C-CC8C3D0D6674.jpegE9008561-E12E-4E5D-A37E-5A02CC01B441.jpeg

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
I am not trying to be offensive at all and I do not think any of the kpop idols are “ugly“.I do not judge in that way nor do I really care lol. But I’ve noticed that when idols go on stage they look kinda like fantasy characters. They don't look like normal people you’d see in public. They get dressed up in a way where they look nothing like themselves without makeup. I think it gives fans delusions in a way where these idols look like a certain image when they aren’t that at all. I do think it contributes to obsession of that image where you cant get that from “regular men” on the streets, only the idols who dress like that when there on stage...see what I mean? It’s special and contributes to fantasy or delusions. I think that’s why fans get so obsessed with watching videos of them.

BANGCHAN
View attachment 30129
View attachment 30130
View attachment 30126
View attachment 30127
BAEKYUN
View attachment 30128
View attachment 30132
BamBam
View attachment 30134View attachment 30135
Yeah i agree...for example like jimin, this
ELhTCl7X0AAnLYv.jpegPhotoEditor_20191227_182111172.jpg
To this
EMpo-FsXsAAUY25.jpeg
ELzLd6YX0AINhhb.jpeg
I dont really think it is because of the makeup only. Just like you said it is like a delusion to make the fans more obsessed. I think they cast spells through their makeup and image. Its kind of dark and mysterious in a way. I think their alter(s) come alive when they wear the makeup and perform on stage, like it is a whole different alter and person you see that isnt their normal self. But that isnt a good thing at all though, cuz we know what that means in the industry/occult.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
I found very interesting comment in the video

"""i think he trying to tell us something... he said the clowns won't let him out ...could the clowns be the starship company owners the reason he can't come out of the cage ...is it because of the CONTRACTS he sighed hes a kpop idol and he has to perform for a living......is that the reason the clowns are watching him he said he was 14 years old.....was that when he first became a trainee for Starship entertainment he said the older ones looked down on him....are the older people his family who wanted more for him than fame he said the children liked his music....are Monsta x fans those children who are the reason he continues his dream :) he said he felt imprisoned behind iron bars.....meaning he wants to speak out about something but he cant say it he said he isn't a person... is it because Starship is treating them as items and working them non-stop he said he hates those people....could he be talking about starship managers controlling their everyday life he said he wants to leave THIS PLACE..........IS the place STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT*o* he said he was living this life. :( at 3:28 {sorry for the extra long conspiracy theory} hope yall look more into what he's saying"""

it sound like he is talking about his current life..its scary
He was hypnotized there. And the doctor has made him go to his subconscious life. I think there are more things he wants to say but his company even controls his subconscious life. So he even can't feel anymore who is the real him. Just questioned for his life.
Oh yeah Kpop is supported by Korean government so much for their economic cycle. So K-government must have any control of the artist too not just the company. So it can be any bad things that happen in there. There is regulation about Kpop too and so many secret inside. It could be when trainees sign their contract, their mind will be brainwashed so that the company controls so much. Even the trainee can't feel themselves...

alyssanug

Established
Yeah i agree...for example like jimin, this
View attachment 30137View attachment 30141
To this
View attachment 30138
View attachment 30139
I dont really think it is because of the makeup only. Just like you said it is like a delusion to make the fans more obsessed. I think they cast spells through their makeup and image. Its kind of dark and mysterious in a way. I think their alter(s) come alive when they wear the makeup and perform on stage, like it is a whole different alter and person you see that isnt their normal self. But that isnt a good thing at all though, cuz we know what that means in the industry/occult.
Even in the second picture of the “before” he’s wearing makeup. The first picture is the bare faced Jimin.
i never thought of it like that. When they change into there alter on stage it is probably giving off magic and spells. They use the satan hand symbolism to cast spells on there viewers so why wouldn't there alter do that too? To give off an illusion that there better looking then they really are. But this type of illusion would also make one obsessed with the idol. Its Evil and not right. These fans get soooo obsessed with their idols. I’m sure some are willing to literally die for them. There under a spell. They need to break out of it but since this is witchcraft it’s very hard And takes a lot of willpower and control in some cases.

sadaf

Rookie
Guys. Check RV's Psycho at 0:40. You will hear a mimic of the last part of Sulli's hum in Goblin. "Naaaaa ah ah"~

Apparently in Joy's part which you have already linked with Sulli. It's the creepiest part of the MV. Listen carefully.

Also notice Joy's makeup in that part with the same makeup with dark Sulli's alter in Goblin.View attachment 30051View attachment 30052
this is creepy af

Vision

Veteran
Has anyone else noticed how in MVs some singers do the one eye, triangle or something symbolic but during live performances they'll play it off and try not to do it or do something else. Though they are puppets in strict contracts some do have conscious that they don't want to do the signs.

*catchy*