Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

taepeach

Veteran
really? what I know is that BTS are not Christians..right? its like when Changmin from DBSK was forced to sing christian song despite him being Buddhist!!! whats with promotion of Christianity in Kpop?
Yeah, he sang O Holy Night.. kind of like k@nye west, probably to sugarcoat themselves and create a false hope to the fans from what they have prepared/preparing to do next year... I just really hope its not another death..im sure wendy will be okay hopefully:( and once again bt$ had the longest performance out of all the idols...why everything goes right for them/benefit while the other idols were struggling/getting injured??? Funny how tae, the most evil one, is supposedly christian lol

alyssanug

Established
Jungkook singing a christian song...its like a mockery, its so weird hearing him say "Savior" and "Christ"
Celebrities mock Christianity but Maybe he’s desperate and is trying really hard to get back to Christ. Like Kanye who tries really hard to go to Christian churches but ends up being re programmed again and again to worship Satan. or kourtney kardashian who buys Christian books for her kids yet her kids are in the “Illuminati”.

taepeach

Veteran
Celebrities mock Christianity but Maybe he’s desperate and is trying really hard to get back to Christ. Like Kanye who tries really hard to go to Christian churches but ends up being re programmed again and again to worship Satan. or kourtney kardashian who buys Christian books for her kids yet her kids are in the “Illuminati”.
I mean if he is, that would be a miracle...just the simple desire of wanting to come to Christ is a really big deal to God! I really hope deep down at least one of them want to get out and will in the future:)

taepeach

Veteran
My guy its JUUL!!! it has the little metal pole in the middle. Fans lost fans lost fans lost. Like why arent you even worried how itll damage his voice and health? The fact that jimin deleted the video just "for a reason" doesnt mean hes trying to avoid a scandal or for privacy, it means that he is trying to hide something. That video was perfectly edited and reviewed before publishing so it isnt an accident that bighit didnt realize that the very end of the video shows tae with a juul next to it.
PhotoEditor_20191225_212333238.jpg
2hfjf654nyi21.jpgLOL itll probably look like hes putting a crayon in his mouth with his huge ass hands. If it were other idols they are immedistely kicked out of the industry but bt$ are able to get away with it.

taepeach

Veteran
By the way, would that mean that T@emin and Tae both are managers/high ranked and on the same level?? I remember a while back here how people would sae t@emin looked dead and souless and how he is the favorite of soo lee man or whatever his name is. They both give off the same vibe, only tae just recently got leveled up and probably has done way more rituals than t@emin.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
LOL itll probably look like hes putting a crayon in his mouth with his huge ass hands. If it were other idols they are immediately kicked out of the industry but bt$ are able to get away with it.
KEKEKEKE and all ArMy support their OpPaS and give so many alibis which are boring to make their OpPaS save :p
BTW I found a conspiracy theory of RV and their concepts from SM. I am so much shocked to know this and almost not be able to believe that. But after thinking and reading so many times, I am aware for this conspiracy. I found it in Twitter. A Twitter user shares about the conspiracy and connects it to American Horror Story (C0VEN). It connects well with Red Velvet IMO. I would like to share here but I need some agreements from all of you here. I need those agreements cause it will be a bit long story. If I don't have your agreements, It will be just like trash in this Forum. I have to translate to English cause it's Indonesian and I have to make it easy to read too. Because when in Indonesian, It's a little bit messy and hard to understand what it is. I need your support guys so I can start my long post about Red Velvet. For agreement, you can just click like here(this post) to agree for making Red Velvet's post. If you don't agree, just pass/ignore this post then. I will make RV's post as soon as possible. Thanks for your supports and cooperation :)

taepeach

Veteran
So 150 idols are reuniting for one song, and itll be about "healing" and "comfort"?? Is this like a megatron mind control spell binding song they are doing now??? This is the last big thing they will do on all the kpop fans before the year ends?? Their meaning of "love" and "healing" and "light" is way different from what fans think. The industry has the audacity to sugarcoat everything theyve caused and done this year with a "comfort".

Accurate. Most will only listen just for bt$ and the thieves that they are, will sing majority of the song while others just harmonize.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
So 150 idols are reuniting for one song, and itll be about "healing" and "comfort"?? Is this like a megatron mind control spell binding song they are doing now??? This is the last big thing they will do on all the kpop fans before the year ends?? Their meaning of "love" and "healing" and "light" is way different from what fans think. The industry has the audacity to sugarcoat everything theyve caused and done this year with a "comfort".

Accurate. Most will only listen just for bt$ and the thieves that they are, will sing majority of the song while others just harmonize.
K-industries have no idea/mind/BrAiN!!!
How can 150 idols are singing in a song that maybe just 3 minutes long?!?!?! BTS takes 50-60% of the song and the rest are just breathing behind BTS' voices?! The rest are just humming behind. EVEN in BTS' songs that usually 3 minutes/more long, the members don't get the fair lines!?!?! I mean that in BTS' songs that maybe some members got just a little line. And now, 150 people sings together?!?! It will be so much crowded in the studio. Obviously BiG(ass)HiT pays for the lines... EVEN ASS BIGHIT HAS TO PAY FOR SHIT LYRICS HUH???
WTF BIGHIT WTF BIGHIT. And they can easily go away from ScAnDAL with a shit JUuL ಠ_ಠ

Hopeful

Star
Maybe it is more than a 3 minutes song.. it is said to be special afterall ..can be 5 or 8 or 10 minutes long ..
But mostly it will be all of them singing along together.. only that's how you fit in there .. but i am sure beetees will sing together and have a perfect minute or 2 of the whole thing ..

blackdwarf

Rookie

150 idols? Seriously? o_O

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
KEKEKEKE and all ArMy support their OpPaS and give so many alibis which are boring to make their OpPaS save :p
BTW I found a conspiracy theory of RV and their concepts from SM. I am so much shocked to know this and almost not be able to believe that. But after thinking and reading so many times, I am aware for this conspiracy. I found it in Twitter. A Twitter user shares about the conspiracy and connects it to American Horror Story (C0VEN). It connects well with Red Velvet IMO. I would like to share here but I need some agreements from all of you here. I need those agreements cause it will be a bit long story. If I don't have your agreements, It will be just like trash in this Forum. I have to translate to English cause it's Indonesian and I have to make it easy to read too. Because when in Indonesian, It's a little bit messy and hard to understand what it is. I need your support guys so I can start my long post about Red Velvet. For agreement, you can just click like here(this post) to agree for making Red Velvet's post. If you don't agree, just pass/ignore this post then. I will make RV's post as soon as possible. Thanks for your supports and cooperation :)
OKAY GUYSSS!!! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS RV'S POST!!! I am literally so much crying cause all of YOU GUYSSS!!! YOU ALL SUPPORT ME TO DO THIS SO LET'S GET STARTED!!!

THE RED VELVET CONSPIRATION

DISCLAIMER!!!
(So as I said in my previous post that I found this conspiration theory in Twitter. So these posts can be messy and confusing too cause I just follow her twits.Her contents are just suitable theories from the movie.I am sorry if these posts show pics that bothered you all. I am here for translating and a little bit tidying up her(the twitter user) contents so you can understand a bit easily. And forgive me if these posts are still messy in your opinion. I am trying to make you all understand. So much sorry for all the inconvenient and I hope you understood and forgave me.)

This Twitter user started to share that RV's concepts are connected to a horror movie named "AMERICAN HORROR STORY C0VEN : The Seven Wonders Season 3". I think that SM is actually inspired by this movie so much. So many evidences are discovered and it makes logic. This movie is shown in 2019 and "PSYCHO" comes in the same year. The "PSYCHO" concept of RV can be logically connected. The producers can be inspired after watching this since RV's concepts sometimes show "HORROR" vibes.(Guys, I would like you to understand and forgive that I have to insert the movie's spoiler too so you can understand).

She took the story from "AMERICAN HORROR STORY COVEN : The Seven Wonders" season 3 for this theory. Even though she said that this movie season "just" connected to RV's "PSYCHO", It actually connected to almost the MV of Red Velvet. I got the point from her that the movie connects to these MVs : "Peek-A-Boo", "#COOKIE JAR", "ZIMZALABIM" and the last one is "PSYCHO".

Before I start to share the movie spoiler, I would like to share the role of RV in this movie. In the
"C0VEN" movie, there are some more characters but SM took randomly. Some characters have the same character as RV member in MV from debut until the latest comeback.

These are RV members as
"AHS COVEN" :
1. Irene as Kyle/TATE. Kyle was psycho person in the season 1
"AHS COVEN : MURDERER HOUSE". The former name of Kyle is TATE in season 1. Kyle/TATE is a boy but because RV members are GiRlS KEKEKE. IMO, Irene is suit with this role cause she was trying to kill Seulgi(Madison) in "Peek-A-Boo" MV. The same scene in the movie(But I don't get the scene, sorry). She wants to kill Seulgi(Madison) cause she revenges Seulgi(Madison).
Irene.jpg

2. Seulgi as Madison. Madison is a little bit arrogant and egoist role in this movie. I have told that Irene(Kyle) revenges Seulgi(Madison) so Irene(Kyle) wants to kill Seulgi(Madison). It's because Seulgi(Madison) refuses to give Irene(Kyle) her power to make Wendy(Zoe) alive again.
Seulgi.jpg

3. Wendy as Zoe. In this role, Zoe was dying because of sharp steel. She was stung by the sharp steel. Irene(Kyle) wants Wendy(Zoe) is alive again, but I have said before about Seulgi(Madison) and Irene(Kyle). (I think in the "PSYCHO" MV and the movie went well. I mean here is, When Wendy was leaning on the steel fence and Joy was going through Wendy, Wendy was looked so much pale there. If someone was looked pale, It could mean died).

(She was leaning there and the make up made her looked pale here.)
Wendy.jpg

4. Yeri as Misty. Misty is not very into this MV but I think she is a little bit into the "ZIMZALABIM" MV. Remember Yeri was riding a carousel? Carousel won't stop if it's not controlled to be stop. Carousel will be rounding and rounding until it's controlled to be stop. We can't jump or make it stop unless the staff does that. IMO, SM showed the symbol of stuck with carousel in "ZIMZALABIM" MV. I think that there is similarity between Yeri and Misty. Misty couldn't go out from her test cause she failed that. She had to redo her test until she finished her test. Meanwhile, Yeri is stuck in SM and can't go out until her contract is end in 2021. Yeri has to do all the things that SM wants. Their similarity is they're stuck in one point and can't go out until it is end. During they're stuck, they have to do all the things what their controller wants.

(She looks like happy here but actually she wants to go out from the carousel-trap. She is looking up and wishing she can go away from the trap/SM)
Fly Yeri.jpg
Comedy Spinning.jpg

5. Joy as Cordelia. Cordelia doesn't follow another witches such as Irene(Kyle), Seulgi(Madison), Yeri(Misty) and Wendy(Zoe). Cordelia doesn't follow them cause she was the special one here. She could reach all the specification to be a supreme witch(I will tell the story). And again I find the similarity between them. The similarity between them is both of them are the special one among their friends. Cordelia was the special cause she would appear in the final test and beat another witch to reach the supreme. She was the longest trainee witch so she could handle her. Meanwhile, Joy is shown for being the "special" one among RV members by SM. Remember when "HAPPINESS" era? She wore a crown with a green diamond in the middle but others wore crown without diamond? She is just like the "special" one among RV members. So I can conclude that Joy and Cordelia are almost the same cause they are the "special" one among their friends.
(I see it almost the same photo in "AHS C0VEN". It reminds me Cordelia's mom who was sitting in the same style as Joy)
Joy.jpg
Momma Joy.jpg

Okay Guys. Let's move to the story and the spoiler. I have to separate it because it will be a little bit hard to read and understand. But I have something interesting that makes me confused because it looks like the same! SM is just like interested in the concept of "AHS C0VEN". Give the audiences dark vibes.
This one is RV's photo
Psychopath.jpg
and this one is "AHS C0VEN" photo
Horror Story.jpg
Just looked like same! CrEEpY!!!

Last edited:

thuder

Guys. Check RV's Psycho at 0:40. You will hear a mimic of the last part of Sulli's hum in Goblin. "Naaaaa ah ah"~

Apparently in Joy's part which you have already linked with Sulli. It's the creepiest part of the MV. Listen carefully.

Also notice Joy's makeup in that part with the same makeup with dark Sulli's alter in Goblin.Screenshot_2019-12-26-21-48-00-956_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_2019-12-26-21-49-58-728_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Yeah, he sang O Holy Night.. kind of like k@nye west, probably to sugarcoat themselves and create a false hope to the fans from what they have prepared/preparing to do next year... I just really hope its not another death..im sure wendy will be okay hopefully:( and once again bt$ had the longest performance out of all the idols...why everything goes right for them/benefit while the other idols were struggling/getting injured??? Funny how tae, the most evil one, is supposedly christian lol
from what I know none of the BTS is "officially" christian, and I read this now

its mention there is speculation about Tae and Jungkook being christian but they didn't actually declare that
and if they are, then what is the reason they didn't declare it?

alyssanug

Established
Have you guys seen new logo for SF9? IT LOOKS SO WEIRD! Does it remind you of anything? Maybe the baphomet? (Idk why not allowing to upload the image of it hmm). View attachment 30049View attachment 30050
what he’s doing in that picture yeah he’s mimicking baphomet, I’d say the logo does have the baphomet symbolism in it a little bit.
6 pointed star is the Star of David, hexagram, considered either satanic or occult. Its considered to be the mark of the beast of Saturn Which is satan.