Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

purin

Established
I wanted to analyise RV's Psycho comeback, but looks like someone beat me to it haha. This makes me quite worried, especially the RIP thing... let's pray for Wendy 'cause apparently she's in a really bad mental state... you can tell she is, really. Hopefully the gals will be okay, IF they are even real at this point. That Seulgi scene spooks me a bit seeing as she looks so empty. Wasn't there a theory that $M clones their idols? It's really starting to become more and more believable lol.

Also anyone notice Joy's eyes? In the RBB concept photos I could tell that her left eye was more closed than the other, and that was in many of the photos (also in older concept photos her eyes looked more normal). And then I saw somewhere that Joy was actually the only one who wasn't cloned in the factory in the Dumb Dumb MV, which leads me to a theory, maybe Joy was the only *real* person and that the others really were just clones, especially since she wasn't in $M Rookies. Maybe now she's facing Em Key (can't even bring myself to say the actual thing at this point it's too sad and disgusting for me), idk, someone please let me know if my theory makes sense?

Lastly, no matter what *actually* goes on behind the scenes, I truly hope for the gals to get out of that wretched company and find a more comfortable, happy and peaceful future, along with all the other lovable personalities in these pop groups ('cause ya gotta admit, there's a lot of idols who have good energies but are just really done dirty by the industry imo). Love peace and happiness to all of you beautiful humans! <3 MWAH~
Joy's the one who's showing strong symptoms of trauma, she's always having panic attacks on stage since icc era.
Just search "red velvet joy panic stage" and many will show up. Also: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-255690

Last edited:

seafood7

Rookie
not to mean anything, but I have seen your posts about spilling some secrets regarding Kpop celebrities and it was shocking and sound very true..but if you have some sort of connection..then how you didn't know about Mk Ultra? bcz its a known thing

it would be shocking to you if you are new to this stuff, I also went through that but after deep investigation I came to know that Mk ultra is a real stuff

here is GD have tattoos of mind control
View attachment 29960
I'm not in it, I just in private sasaengs chat, that all info I have and being honest I'm quite upset the girl added you, I wanted to share only with her so I won't spill anything anymore. Anyway, I've never heard from sasaengs anything about mk ultra or satanism, only some personal stuff and dating

I'm not in it, I just in private sasaengs chat, that all info I have and being honest I'm quite upset the girl added you, I wanted to share only with her so I won't spill anything anymore. Anyway, I've never heard from sasaengs anything about mk ultra or satanism, only some personal stuff and dating
So ok dont be upset..I haven't shared anything of what you have said any way..so there is no reason to be overdramatic

And about mk..its up to you to believe or not...but prepare to be shocked bcz it's real.. it's just a fans in denial who says its not

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
pardon my ramble, thats pretty accurate considering the biblical narrative. religion (not true spirituality with Christ our priest, by the grace of the FATHER and the power of His Holy Spirit) wants people to think this is eternal, this physical world. that hell is 'somewhere, not here, eternal, likely below us, but not here!' and that heaven is 'up there, not here for sure unless WE make it, an eternal setting'. that we reach these places AFTER completing our life. how strange to think reality is... what..? limbo? summer, to winter. BUT. the eternal spring is coming. they just dont know it. religion lies so much about the truth of our souls, reality.

but if someone wants to open themselves to the truth of Christ, they soon realise that this really is hell. dirty, death filled, repeated cycles, pain. but the fake reality is what many are chasing so intensely, and KP00P is validating their beliefs of what life is or should be, what it means to love and love yourself etc...

its been made clear that this world is in lucifers hands UNTIL after the apocalypse (which we are in now, apocalypse means REVEALING - the end of which is written of in revelation, the sky parting like a scroll and JUDGEMENT coming to earth). so, even if someone doesnt 'believe' what Christ said, they can easily see that this world is in the hands of EVIL. its all a test here, a vetting process, a learning experience, a trial. oroboros, the labyrinths, satan has always taken innate things of life and turned it into his own symbols. we know 'sacred geometry' is naturally occurring due to Gods BRILLIANCE and amazing handiwork, but who exploits it?

sorry to ramble :p

this place is hell until all is completed. as it has been said since even the days of methuselah. prophesy is neat.
This kinda reminds me of that programme ‘Lucifer’ where demons were arriving here after being summoned by ‘eve’. Another thing was Kpop influence ing the programme itself, they of course played SHINee’s lucifer in the fight scene at the club. There was other Kpop songs infiltrated.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
hello guys, I'm new here.. can you guys tell me if Gfriend is part of the illuminati and satanic shit? I'm asking because I can't find anything in their music videos!!
Gfriend is bighit family now. So? You know what I mean that they are bro and sis with BTS right? You're still newbie. You are in the right place for searching that. Welcome @Nino :)

I am so mad at the Chinese celebrities in Kpop, all of them without ethics are supporting the brutal cruel Chinese government, I didn't actually payed attention to that till now

FOREIGN201607151630000542981987713.jpg

I used to have a lots of respect for him bcz of this

I have lost all of the respect I have for him, he is nothing but want money and fame, and humans can go die by millions like Uyghurs and Hong Kong etc..he wouldn't even blink for them

and same others C celebrities
"He also joined ‘The Five-Star Red Flag has 1.4 billion guardians’ campaign started by CCTV after Hong Kong protesters threw the Chinese flag into the sea during ongoing anti-government protests. It is supported by Hong Kong-born celebrities such as Jackie Chan, Jane Zhang, Angelababy, Luhan, Jordan Chan and Kris Wu."

I have deleted all the songs from this list which is only I have Luhan and Lay..I am glad they are at least not in EXO anymore...I hope they suffer for what they have done

all of these f***rs can go to hell...bunch of losers who care only for money

yoongiyoongi

Established
also just to be clear its likely that joy is a potential sacrifice because she wasn't cloned ?so that means she's the only human that's not artificial like the other members ...? in order for clones to be made don't they kill off the original body of the person :''( ? so all other members may have been sacrificed long ago :((?

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
also just to be clear its likely that joy is a potential sacrifice because she wasn't cloned ?so that means she's the only human that's not artificial like the other members ...? in order for clones to be made don't they kill off the original body of the person :''( ? so all other members may have been sacrificed long ago :((?
So just simplify your thought that what we always see in Red Velvet is not Red Velvet? Like SM replaced them just like EXO being replaced by robots. BTW SM has made for the second time of "PSYCHO". I mean the first is Baekhyun's and the second is RV's. It's just like they emphasize that so many "PsYcHo" people in SM. And SM is the "PsYcHo" entertainment. But I have another thought that SM mocks the triple death(JH + Goo + Sulli). Because all of them passed away due to "HeAlTh MeNtAl IsSuE". Psychopath is health mental issue too. So what do you all think with the popular triple death?

yoongiyoongi

Established
So just simplify your thought that what we always see in Red Velvet is not Red Velvet? Like SM replaced them just like EXO being replaced by robots. BTW SM has made for the second time of "PSYCHO". I mean the first is Baekhyun's and the second is RV's. It's just like they emphasize that so many "PsYcHo" people in SM. And SM is the "PsYcHo" entertainment. But I have another thought that SM mocks the triple death(JH + Goo + Sulli). Because all of them passed away due to "HeAlTh MeNtAl IsSuE". Psychopath is health mental issue too. So what do you all think with the popular triple death?
Thank you :") !!

taepeach

Veteran
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/efef0w
Any opinions on W€ndy's injuries and pelvic fracture?
Why does my mind go on something more sinister?
And to solar too! You literally can hear her pain

I was just thinking that...after their symbolic mv......theres definitely something sinister to it. Many idols were slipping/ falling as well.. Funny this happened on the day where its supposed to be the bubbly and joyful christmas day!