Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Ari29

Rookie
I didn't want to reveal that but I am doing it anyway, It needs to be shared ( I don't know it's fake or True, but It extremely weird)
You people know ,there was a rumor about secret couple in Be.Te.Ss..You cannot believe I had a sudden dream about it..I don't watch kpop anymore like past, but I have no idea how did I get those kind of dreams???..Now about that short dream- I can't tell what happened in that dream, but You know which STB members I saw there - Jinn and Kookjung (Now You can think) -Brain has mysterious power, sometimes, Our unconscious brain knows the truths, even we can't imagine those , through dreams , unconscious brain send us truths but in weird way...I was always curious about that secret STB couple..Now maybe I can guess..Kook always a crazy kid for me, and Some Armys think that Jinn is so innocent sweet man but I believe - He is extremely talented and clever in his real life , but he does cute moves to satisfy armys..If He is secretly gay , He will never reveal it..

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
I didn't want to reveal that but I am doing it anyway, It needs to be shared ( I don't know it's fake or True, but It extremely weird)
You people know ,there was a rumor about secret couple in Be.Te.Ss..You cannot believe I had a sudden dream about it..I don't watch kpop anymore like past, but I have no idea how did I get those kind of dreams???..Now about that short dream- I can't tell what happened in that dream, but You know which STB members I saw there - Jin.e and Kookjung (Now You can think) -Brain has mysterious power, sometimes, Our unconscious brain knows the truths, even we can't imagine those , through dreams , unconscious brain send us truths but in weird way...I was always curious about that secret STB couple..Now maybe I can guess..Kook always a crazy kid for me, and Some Armys think that Jin.e is so innocent sweet man but I believe - He is extremely talented and clever in his real life , but he does cute moves to satisfy armys..If He is secretly gay , He will never reveal it..
you mean jimin and kook? or jin? bcz its not clear from your writing...I was also interested to know who are these couple

mjg1002

you mean jimin and kook? or jin? bcz its not clear from your writing...I was also interested to know who are these couple
I believe it's T43hyung and Jungk00k or Sug4 and J1m1n. There's a lot of analysis on youtube about both of theses couples but they're still not as popular or at least (for Tae/Jk case) not as promoted by B1gh1t as Jk/Jmn and Tae/Jmn are.

I don't know if I am looking too far or something(yep I suck at analyzing symbols)

but I just remembered this song

this song looks suspicious bcz I see a lots of red light coming and going
I have read that red light represent sacrifice? right?

it begin with Kim jong in moving
Screenshot005.jpg
I am not sure what does that mean but I find it suspicious

this scene is like someone dead here
Screenshot006.jpg
but its not clear who he is

here is him in red light
Screenshot005.jpg

may be it mean sacrifice?

I find also this suspicious
Screenshot006.jpg
why he is referring toward Jong in?

he also again seen in a red room
Screenshot009.jpg

but everything totally broken? what does that mean? would he be killed or something?
Screenshot005.jpg

I think that mean the baphomet

someone is lying here but I don't know who is this
Screenshot006.jpg

he also have number 88
Screenshot010.jpg

what that number mean?
Screenshot011.jpg
I think this is refer to homosexual rituals or something

Screenshot012.jpg

he is again seen alone in that red room..I feel like it mean sacrifices

mjg1002

I don't know if I am looking too far or something(yep I suck at analyzing symbols)

View attachment 29787

View attachment 29788

here is him in red light
View attachment 29789

View attachment 29790

View attachment 29791

but everything totally broken? what does that mean? would he be killed or something?
View attachment 29792

View attachment 29793

he also have number 88
View attachment 29794

what that number mean?
View attachment 29795

View attachment 29796

The one lying down in the forest is X1um1n, he's also the one sitting in the "broken" room... And the number 88 is K41 number in EX0, all of them have a number for them (like a football team). H is the 8th letter of the alphabet so 88 = HH = Hip Hop.

alyssanug

Established

View attachment 29787

View attachment 29788

here is him in red light
View attachment 29789

View attachment 29790

View attachment 29791

View attachment 29792

View attachment 29793

he also have number 88
View attachment 29794

what that number mean?
View attachment 29795

View attachment 29796

I think when he is in the room with the shattered statue heads, I think that symbolizes the shattering of the mind. Because I think it’s Kai who’s in that room? Sorry idk who the names of EXO are but in one scene he picks up a piece of the shattered statue and that usually represents he's picking up fragments of his mind. Ariana grande had the same symbolism as well.
there’s a lot of occult ritual symbolism in the MV like when they are in the forest.

Cute2Cute

Rookie
I think when he is in the room with the shattered statue heads, I think that symbolizes the shattering of the mind. Because I think it’s Kai who’s in that room? Sorry idk who the names of EXO are but in one scene he picks up a piece of the shattered statue and that usually represents he's picking up fragments of his mind. Ariana grande had the same symbolism as well.
there’s a lot of occult ritual symbolism in the MV like when they are in the forest.
Agreed. also, I'd like to add that It's as if they all got the same illuminati textbook those evil-doers hand out to the entire world entertainment industry.

Anon_ii

Rookie
She won't be like Sulli.. Joy has the support and love of her members and family. *knocks on wood* I hope not anyway.

Sulli was isolating herself from everyone before she left f(x) and dated a druggie.
She doesn't isolated herself. If you watched her show; Jinri Market. You will see how many people around her to support the show. She even said she still meets up with her celebrity friends; Krystal and others. She also stated clearly she didn't take any drugs and cleared out the rumour of her being pregnant and stuffs. She is still active in the industry with modeling, acting and also hosting a show. Before her death, she was in the process of acting for the second episode (?) of Persona Season 2.

They don't pick idols that isolated themselves or problematic.

Imagine this, the more fans the idol have, the more effects of the death it have. Like Jonghyun, when he left, there are fans of him killed themselves.

Miss Bunny

Established
I notice there is something in the forest.. so what does it mean the forest?

so continue with the EXO video

Screenshot.jpg
I am not sure what does this mean but there must be something with Kai
Screenshot002.jpg

this must mean mind control..like they control his movement

Screenshot004.jpg

I think may be this is some kind of homosexual ritual in the forest?
Screenshot005.jpg

he is wearing something symbolizes thing but its not clear

Screenshot006.jpg
this is the all seeing eye
Screenshot009.jpg

he is throwing hammer..not sure what it mean but it must mean something

Screenshot010.jpg

Xiumen is seen before holding CD and now doing something chemical..may be some sort of ritual they do before realsing album to make it successful?

Screenshot011.jpg

this chemical thing also appear again..like some sort of thing that completed

Screenshot012.jpg

this is I think subliminal..like promoting homosexuality..I think this song is homosexual
Screenshot015.jpg

there must be something with Xiumen like he is doing the main ritual but I couldn't exactly figure it

at the end, EXO like have many members, but the video for unknown reason are focused on Kai..he appear as the main figure in a lots of scene...I am suspicious if this song is some sort of predictive programming but I am not good at detecting symbols

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
She doesn't isolated herself. If you watched her show; Jinri Market. You will see how many people around her to support the show. She even said she still meets up with her celebrity friends; Krystal and others. She also stated clearly she didn't take any drugs and cleared out the rumour of her being pregnant and stuffs. She is still active in the industry with modeling, acting and also hosting a show. Before her death, she was in the process of acting for the second episode (?) of Persona Season 2.

They don't pick idols that isolated themselves or problematic.

Imagine this, the more fans the idol have, the more effects of the death it have. Like Jonghyun, when he left, there are fans of him killed themselves.
Yup, I am thinking like this for Sulli's suicide. She still did a shooting/photoshoot right before the day she committed suicide. How person can do activity like usual while they want to commit suicide. They might cancel all the activities they usually do to think many times for committing suicide. They might think about their families/fans/their inheritance. They must think the future if they don't commit suicide...