Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Shuna

Star
What do you guys think about Ten’s drawings?
I tried to decrypt, and for now, in my opinion:
The first image is a question of what it is, it is so lost, that it is represented by a balloon almost burst. The demon (the demonic sidehas tons of eyes. By pure chance with my father we went to meet an old couple. One day, he showed us his paintings (painting, a victim of MK-Ultra). He had represented, tons of little white planets with a dot, in fact it's the eyes that were watching him, so I guess that's the side of the torture. On the other, he is in heaven (under the symbol G (symbol of Freemasonry), he has the black star with five branches. He also has behind the wing, the universe (I suppose, that illustrates that he is a victim, in sexual habit, for rituals).

For the second image, I have trouble understanding, I thought, first that it was, and in my opinion it is that, it is an old TV. Below, a phallus, since its signature shows it (unlike the first signature, which shows the directions.) Behind, the TV and the phallus, placed in a circle (representing the vagina) .It has the universe and Saturn , except Saturn represents the father, a meteorite (the angel where illumination (sexual act).

For the third image, the signature is the same as the second image, but this time the hands, blackened, an eye inside (symbolizing a raised hand, asking for help (since when someone can not move, in The first thing you move first is the arm, and therefore the hand, the flower that fades (where this compound (I can not decode yet).

The second and behind signature, also includes an arrow above, symbolizing the infinite, the repetition of the sexual act.

Cute2Cute

Rookie
I was terrified reading between the line and watching these creepy pictures...bcz I was afraid if they shows predictive programming like his sacrifice and these things
What do you guys think about Ten’s drawings?
let me try this puzzle..

The 1st image i see 2 faces on right hand side, one up one down like the royal cards, i see wings, halo, , on the other side looks like an uglyface /devil wearing a crown, with bat wing, in the middle a question mark with a catoonish innocent confused face (his inner child), bottom seems like a feminine element, all 4-5 types of identities merged together ..question is which one is he? He is all of those- angel, normal person, a child, devil (bad person or anger issues or some kind of issues) and also a feminine side- vanity, enjoying art or dressing up or pretty,superficial things) and they're all facing one another as if in a battle to dominate. I guess this is a drawing of his inner conflicts with his own identity and asking which one is he truly or will he always be stuck in the middle? and how they battle each other on a daily basis.. Just guessing here..

2nd pic
Tv , robot, planets, moon landing? haha.. if it wasn't for TV is the moon landing even real?
I think 2nd pic is just random cute. Subcosciously it's his whole life..because without TV or Computer screen he'd be a nobody. The universe-sky, world, satellite, a thirst for the truth, is anybody out there? Maybe he's curious if there are UFOs..lol

3rd pic

Because of the black hand shape, it stood out. Maybe the black hand shape is his handler, the control overpowering his life, the eye - Cctv watching him everywhere to control/imprison him? no privacy? The flower is probably himself..withering away due to the darkness at the tip of the petal.. but it's not getting to the flower yet, so that's a relief. That's all I got.

Shuna

Star
let me try this puzzle..

The 1st image i see 2 faces on right hand side, one up one down like the royal cards, i see wings, halo, , on the other side looks like an uglyface /devil wearing a crown, with bat wing, in the middle a question mark with a catoonish innocent confused face (his inner child), bottom seems like a feminine element, all 4-5 types of identities merged together ..question is which one is he? He is all of those- angel, normal person, a child, devil (bad person or anger issues or some kind of issues) and also a feminine side- vanity, enjoying art or dressing up or pretty,superficial things) and they're all facing one another as if in a battle to dominate. I guess this is a drawing of his inner conflicts with his own identity and asking which one is he truly or will he always be stuck in the middle? and how they battle each other on a daily basis.. Just guessing here..

2nd pic
Tv , robot, planets, moon landing? haha.. if it wasn't for TV is the moon landing even real?
I think 2nd pic is just random cute. Subcosciously it's his whole life..because without TV or Computer screen he'd be a nobody. The universe-sky, world, satellite, a thirst for the truth, is anybody out there? Maybe he's curious if there are UFOs..lol

3rd pic

Because of the black hand shape, it stood out. Maybe the black hand shape is his handler, the control overpowering his life, the eye - Cctv watching him everywhere to control/imprison him? no privacy? The flower is probably himself..withering away due to the darkness at the tip of the petal.. but it's not getting to the flower yet, so that's a relief. That's all I got.
The black hand, comprising, that it is the manager, who will touch him (obviously being the flower) and those who control the eyes. Finally, I take this idea. And so black for those who handle (the demonic side), the sexual victim, ten (the flower or angel for the first image).

I know one private sasaeng group where the info is very real. Everything the post becomes true. They posted about taey0ng being a really bad person and that his bullying scandals are true way before it became a topic. They say it is very small amount of really good people among the idols and literally almost every group has gay/bi idols.
The monstax x and block b are two nicest groups in terms of personalities but even they have some douchebags.
Bts has two members who date with each other for pretty long time and the company spend big amount of money to silence those who know about it. It is one of the most underrated ships and they always put members like tae/jm jk/jimin to cover them up. It was said the only nice person in bts is Jin.
The also say sm is a gay land and some from nct have sponsors. Ten in way v only C's his Rich sugar daddy asks for him.
Also, that girl from twice and her scandal fake af to drive away attention from the fact that her "boyfriend" has a Rich sugar mommy who made his whole career. Almost every time u see those dating scandals that is a cover up for something.
Also, Chanyeol Sehun and Baekhyun are insane hookers, all bi. Baekhyun is the worst one and is a drug addicted, the company had a lot of problems with him. Now they have problems with Chanyeol
The Itzy girls are the bitchiest and full of themselves, one is bullied by the other one. That Sakura girl from izone is a hooker that fuck with every successful idol. A lot of girls from iz one and momoland are hookers and trying to get a Rich d*ck. Nancy asked her friend to make a date with Jin and he turned her down C's he knows she's coming for his money

That "dating scandal twice girl" forgot her name and mina are the nicest.
A lot of girls become idols only C's they want to find a Rich boyfriend, idol or actor. Many are ex sasaengs. They confirmed the main rapper soeyon from gidle is ex jungkook sasaeng and she tried so hard only to get closer, but namjoon adores her.

And AoA,s company pimps the out. All the groups with sexual content are made for prostitution just like in the USA. The only exception is mamamoo

Red Velvet hate their concept and want to get solo or settle down with the marriage. Wendy has huge psychological problems and her company doesn't give a f
The other person who is mentally ill is jungkook.
The worst idol among the most popular ones are are ziko, seungri, Chanye0l/baek

From bts it is Jimin/jhope

The tea is LIT C's they are really trustworhy, predicted almost all scandals. They also said it was much more idols involved in burning sun scandal they just covered up their asses.
This industry is filled with bad men and money hungry women. The nice ones are minority.
I laugh when I real how their fans think they are innocent C's according to the group most of them hook up with each other all the time and dating for a year is considered a long term relationships.
wow..this is insane...I missed this

and I believe this is how they hide the gay relation between members..the one about BTS...they create certain shippers that are not real and the real one that you least expect..I know some other group like that

but who are these BTS couple?

and I believe this is very true and accurate...SM are known to be gay land..and most of male SM celebrities are gays..I know this thing and have said it but delusional Kpop fans kept getting angry at me

but being hookers wow..is shocking...I have heard of this thing...does that mean every celebrity is a hooker? or only the one mentioned here? I wouldn't really be surprised this industry is insane

and fans lol..they keep talking about dating hahaha lol...this industry have no dating..and just strippers..yep the harsh truth about it..but Kpop delulu fans living far away from this reality

and about Baekhyun being drug addict..not surprised...he is young and imagin going into this path in this young years...he sadly seems to be dying soon if he didn't stop...what a shity path and life

I wonder why they become hooker? is it by there choice or they forced? if it by choice..thats so insane..consider they have money like better than average people..right? I don't understand whats wrong with these people

and please if any one have the link for this account..pls send it to me

Cute2Cute

Rookie
So, continuing with the woman, she says this:
View attachment 29614

Again: closer to what? Was their goal (the superiors, since it was mentioned before in the video that there was a superior person above the doctors) to bring Kai to this field all along? It's what it seems for me.

View attachment 29615

When he gets on the field, he asks it (if he wasn't out of his mind enough) about whose dream he was experiencing. The reply was: does it matter? I thought it was also interesting because we see this is focused on Kai's life to stardom, so it was obvious it could be his dream. But instead, it was like it was prepared for him from the start (as we are aware it was the case). It also gives an ambiguous tone because he mentions how his father's dream was to pursue arts but he couldn't do it. Then, Kai liked dance and his father not only was supportive of it but he pushed him to it when he asked Kai to be at the SM audition in exchange of a Nintendo. So, was Kai's dream to be an idol or was just the way his father could fullfil his own dream?

After that we see scenes of the couple from above singing and playing, Kai as kid on the field and hands of a painter (in a allusion of his father) as well as Kai himself dancing. A clear metaphor about Kai and his father being able to watching him (since he passed away) and to fullfil his dream in heaven/another plan of existence.

View attachment 29616

He sees his father in the distance and asks "how long do we stay, how far does it go Where does it end?"Could it be an allusion for a talent going too soon? It ends being another ambiguous comment.

Then he takes the device of his neck (the one who allowed him to dissociate) and there's a voice asking in English if he's happy. The same thing is said in Korean. Listening to it, he replies:

View attachment 29617

And the video ends.

Now, after watching this, it makes me wonder why his father's death grabbed attention. It was made more symbolic, especially after a story like this and a video like this, exploring Kai's personas, how he started in the industry and how he had his father to support him or even to give him a push to this idol path. And after everything that happened to him, his injuries (he had serious ones on his back as well as in other parts of his body), his humiliations rituals with dating scandals and all the bad comments, the message we received was that everything was worth it so he could get where he wanted. And it gives me goosebumps.
I don't know if I should share this with you guys but I feel safe here with like minded smart peeps like ya'll..so here goes nothing ..

I realized very recently about how our minds work.. like a map. Everyone's mind is different right? Some go this way, that way, and when something happens, call it point A, a group will react by going to point B, and some go to point C, D, E, F, and so on. Some goes from point A to D then F and then back to C. Do you see what I mean? Everyone's brain has a different pattern or ways of connecting one dot to another.

So how does it work relating back to MK Ultra and the Gucci sponsored video of Kai above? They show a scene and then it goes to the next scene, and the next scene, and the next.. and basically it's a ROADMAP of the brain THEY want you to have -like a roadmap they want your brain to drive through. I'm not good at explaining this. Anyway,that's it. Let it marinate for a few days, reflect on it, and come share your thoughts with us! :D

P.S Basically the roadmap they set out (in mk ultra-like videos) is illogical, non sensical, dissasociative, INSANITY. And we in this thread watch these videos going WTF (cos we know better) but the general public clap their hands and go "this is Art!" "Genius!". And we over here shaking our heads like what just happened? They really want everybody to go insane.

Last edited:

Anon_ii

Rookie

lightmightgirl

Veteran
So, continuing with the woman, she says this:
View attachment 29614

Again: closer to what? Was their goal (the superiors, since it was mentioned before in the video that there was a superior person above the doctors) to bring Kai to this field all along? It's what it seems for me.

View attachment 29615

When he gets on the field, he asks it (if he wasn't out of his mind enough) about whose dream he was experiencing. The reply was: does it matter? I thought it was also interesting because we see this is focused on Kai's life to stardom, so it was obvious it could be his dream. But instead, it was like it was prepared for him from the start (as we are aware it was the case). It also gives an ambiguous tone because he mentions how his father's dream was to pursue arts but he couldn't do it. Then, Kai liked dance and his father not only was supportive of it but he pushed him to it when he asked Kai to be at the SM audition in exchange of a Nintendo. So, was Kai's dream to be an idol or was just the way his father could fullfil his own dream?

After that we see scenes of the couple from above singing and playing, Kai as kid on the field and hands of a painter (in a allusion of his father) as well as Kai himself dancing. A clear metaphor about Kai and his father being able to watching him (since he passed away) and to fullfil his dream in heaven/another plan of existence.

View attachment 29616

He sees his father in the distance and asks "how long do we stay, how far does it go Where does it end?"Could it be an allusion for a talent going too soon? It ends being another ambiguous comment.

Then he takes the device of his neck (the one who allowed him to dissociate) and there's a voice asking in English if he's happy. The same thing is said in Korean. Listening to it, he replies:

View attachment 29617

And the video ends.

Now, after watching this, it makes me wonder why his father's death grabbed attention. It was made more symbolic, especially after a story like this and a video like this, exploring Kai's personas, how he started in the industry and how he had his father to support him or even to give him a push to this idol path. And after everything that happened to him, his injuries (he had serious ones on his back as well as in other parts of his body), his humiliations rituals with dating scandals and all the bad comments, the message we received was that everything was worth it so he could get where he wanted. And it gives me goosebumps.
I am beyond shooketh at the fact that that was even released. This video is the epitome of mind control programming all the proof is in the pudding right before your eyes. Actually, throughout the video the numerous handlers were displayed to show that Kai has multiple people watching and controlling his moves at every moment. He is also shown in the field dance where there was a 'soul' or motion controlling his dance. This reminded me a lot of the OA dance:
Referred to as the Five Movements, the routine has the power to raise the dead, facilitate interdimensional travel, and, depending on your interpretation of a key scene, prevent a school shooting.

Why would Gucci go out of their merry way to present such an elaborate and artistic depiction of Kai's life and hardships with his dad's passing..oh yea to mock him for his sacrifice that was made to 'further his career'. To be honest, the video's sentiment did not show that much affection to his father it seemed like the opposite, Kai's actually not caring of that. Then again, he could be programmed to think that way. At the end, its showing that he is already set to act this way towards the media, he'll lie to sustain his idol status even if he does not want to be that way.
To me, it seems like the dissociation button is something that can be actual in real life maybe these idol handlers have a method to dissasociate with a remote or device easily that is why they are set to be with them at all times, controlling speech, eye movement or actions.

alyssanug

Established
I want to talk about the Pluto Saturn conjunction that is happening and I think some people on this thread might want to hear about it. Saturn and Pluto have the reputation of being the darkest, deepest, most intense planets in our solar system.
Saturn and Pluto align every 34-38 years, so it is not completely abnormal, but the last time these two aligned in Capricorn was hundreds of years ago, so in that sense, this energy is not one that we have ever experienced.
This alignment of Pluto and Saturn actually happens on January 12, 2020 and will affect the entire year. In fact, 2020 is filled with powerful and potent cosmic alignments, which really signals that it will be a transformative and perhaps even life-altering year for us all.
A lot of astrologers are predicting what will happen but of coarse they are just predictions and we don’t know what will really happen but we do know the themes and changes that will happen. Pluto and Saturn are both planets of endings. They both rule change, transformation, rebirths, awakenings, and limitations. Pluto is known be the planet of death and resurrection. Saturn is known to be the planet of limitations and discipline. So around this time astrologers think a lot of deaths will happen since both planets are about death and endings , some even think a war will break out but I don’t think so(who knows lol) some think it’s the start of a new world order but we will hardly notice since it’ll be the very beginning. The Saturn and Pluto conjunction will impact the world globally and we will see major economical changes and advancements in technology. So it’ll be one crazy year or maybe it won’t be as bad as what everyone says. I just worry about the Satanic people in power who love astrology and do sacrifices and stuff.

I am beyond shooketh at the fact that that was even released. This video is the epitome of mind control programming all the proof is in the pudding right before your eyes. Actually, throughout the video the numerous handlers were displayed to show that Kai has multiple people watching and controlling his moves at every moment. He is also shown in the field dance where there was a 'soul' or motion controlling his dance. This reminded me a lot of the OA dance:
Referred to as the Five Movements, the routine has the power to raise the dead, facilitate interdimensional travel, and, depending on your interpretation of a key scene, prevent a school shooting.

Why would Gucci go out of their merry way to present such an elaborate and artistic depiction of Kai's life and hardships with his dad's passing..oh yea to mock him for his sacrifice that was made to 'further his career'. To be honest, the video's sentiment did not show that much affection to his father it seemed like the opposite, Kai's actually not caring of that. Then again, he could be programmed to think that way. At the end, its showing that he is already set to act this way towards the media, he'll lie to sustain his idol status even if he does not want to be that way.
To me, it seems like the dissociation button is something that can be actual in real life maybe these idol handlers have a method to dissasociate with a remote or device easily that is why they are set to be with them at all times, controlling speech, eye movement or actions.
this video is sick..and clearly shows so much wrong...how his dance are forced bcz he is controlled, and its very creepy..yet people in the comment section very delusional...they couldn't see anything wrong....reading there comment make me feel eerie..the blindness knows no boundaries

and its weird he said his father chooses to stay there(which what I understand mean his death)

Screenshot005.jpg
Screenshot006.jpg

so his career could go on? sound weirdly like his father agreed to die for his career...who is in there right mind would do that?
and what career is this? being drug addict and escort? how is this worth it?

and they are indicating in indirect way that it actually not worth it

1576100115907.png

like saying yes to being ok without really feeling he is..which is not worth it, but they are trying to make the fans "think" it worth it and he achieved his dream, so they could further follow him, but actually he is not even think this is his dream nor he is happy

alyssanug

Established
this video is sick..and clearly shows so much wrong...how his dance are forced bcz he is controlled, and its very creepy..yet people in the comment section very delusional...they couldn't see anything wrong....reading there comment make me feel eerie..the blindness knows no boundaries

and its weird he said his father chooses to stay there(which what I understand mean his death)

View attachment 29637
View attachment 29638

so his career could go on? sound weirdly like his father agreed to die for his career...who is in there right mind would do that?
and what career is this? being drug addict and escort? how is this worth it?

and they are indicating in indirect way that it actually not worth it

View attachment 29639

like saying yes to being ok without really feeling he is..which is not worth it, but they are trying to make the fans "think" it worth it and he achieved his dream, so they could further follow him, but actually he is not even think this is his dream nor he is happy
Reminds me of Kanye west when he said “My mother died for this fame shit! I moved to fuckin' Hollywood chasing this shit. My mother died because of this shit.” At the VMAs in 2009. Celebrities are really sacrificing there loved ones for fame...
Kais and Kanye’s are so obvious that’s i don’t get how people don’t see the connection.

Reminds me of Kanye west when he said “My mother died for this fame shit! I moved to fuckin' Hollywood chasing this shit. My mother died because of this shit.” At the VMAs in 2009. Celebrities are really sacrificing there loved ones for fame...
Kais and Kanye’s are so obvious that’s i don’t get how people don’t see the connection.
yeah they are both sacrifices...but in Kai case..it seems like he was brought up there by his father knowing it, and its not really what he wanted, but in Kany West case, he chases it himself, and it lead to his mother death without she actually wanting it

There is this theory that sounds absurd but could be possible. Ex0's concept since debut states that 'the legends will eventually meet under the same sky but shall stand on different grounds.' So some theories are stating that the members leaving is part of their group concept/story where by 2028 or something like that, they will be back together as 12. 'And a new world shall open up.'
this is interesting theory...never heard of it..but I don't think the chinese members would return back but who knows

When I followed him on insta, I read fans' comments and information about him..He is popular on weibo ..There are lots of fan accounts which provides informations ( most of them were from China and his hometown)..Also my kpoper friends gave me information about him( I never asked about sources, I trust my friends , they don't have any personal problem with him!!!, right??) ..I said you before , I don't know those people (on instagram and facebook) were saying right or wrong, but deep down I do believe they were saying truth.My 6th sense was talling me that..I found Jack's behaviour not ok, he is literally a womanizer.Also if someone constantly post about parents ( everyone loves their parents, so why show off ?), It does not mean that there is not a different side of story..He always want to share a crystal clear character of him , that's why he needs to show off extra(to hide his actual arrogant character)..Real people don't need it..
BTS consert tickets also sold out with in seconds in korea, but do you believe all koreans are ARMYs ?? So Why is this thread doing here?? I have seen lots of korean are against kpop , bcz they know something like we know what's going on...Every story has a different sides, you need to find out about it.Like kpop has two sides of one coin , same goes with him..Fans are always crazy ( He is a clever influencer , he knows how to satisfy young fans) , but there are truthers also..
really? Korean against kpop? I would love to see that..do you have link or something? thats very good...I want to see Koreans rejecting it...its destroying there country

Cute2Cute

Rookie
The black hand, comprising, that it is the manager, who will touch him (obviously being the flower) and those who control the eyes. Finally, I take this idea. And so black for those who handle (the demonic side), the sexual victim, ten (the flower or angel for the first image).
It's interesting how at the end of the video when the guy speaking English asks them to ask Kai if he's happy, the Korean lady asks instead 'Are you satisfied? Are you okay?' which are not the same as being happy. And he replies 'yes' without emotion in his face.
Interesting the way you described it. Tbh I'm afraid to watch that video..trying to stay away from videos that can brainwash a person these days. He replied"yes" without emotion..it's like surrendering to evil, because there's just no way out. That's how addicts are, people justify their actions by saying if I don't do it, someone else will, it's the only way to win, to succeed in life, by surrendering to evil. But it's false. It's not true at all. Their only prison is their own ambition and desires, becau
To be fair I think Kanye West's mom died due to plastic surgery? And when he said that I thought he meant because now
I think so too.. and remember Jennifer Hudson..her mom, brother, and nephew all found dead.. yikes! When people think "sacrifice" it sounded so far fetched. I wonder if their loved ones were killed so that the puppets can be free of attachments. Like make them have nobody left so they have nothing to lose and would do bad stuff without a conscience. Because when people have support and loved ones, they live partly for them also.