Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

In here , lots of knowledgeable people..I just want to ask a question ,about like seeing a celebrity in dream..When I was a hardcore kpop fan ( I was an A*R*M*Y, BeTeS fan) , one night I saw a dream about Y00k Sung*jae( BTooB member , even i was not fan of this group but I thought he is so handsome, I saw him in Goblin drama) ..But being a hardcore A*R*M*Y , I never had a dream about any BeTeS member!..Does anyone heard about Zp0p (asian idols who sing English songs) ?? They have 2 groups-Z*girls & Z*boys..I supported them then & after few weeks , I had a dream about one Z*boys' member called PeRRy (even he was not my bias, I never thought about him)!!!!...I literally felt weird after these two incidents..This type of things never happened with me before ..Was anything wrong with me??? Is there any theory about this type of dream??? I always had gotten headache when I listened kpop songs or new pop songs continuously more than 30 minutes..Now I feel better , I am trying strongly to avoid those type of song and idols..And this forum is literally helping me to gain more and more knowledge..
I always dreams about Kpop celebrities all the time...usually its very happy dream(don't know what that mean) but weirdly, the only Kpop celebrities that appear evil and ALWAYS are BTS..I don't know why...I have a very good dreams about SHINee and EXO(like they are good people) but I just remember once dream about Big Bang GD that he is involved with illuminati and I followed him secretly and he didn't know and I saw him sitting with people wearing black suite like they are people high satanist illuminati and he was doing ritual with them..and I told me self I don't belong here(mean Kpop celebrities) and I must leave that place

and believe it or not, before one month and before the video obsession of EXO came and we said here that kai are gona be sacrificed...I have weird dream about him....he was walking in the garden of my old house, and supposedly EXO members were with him but they are invisible like they are not there...and only him was visible(don't know what that mean) but when I wake up that day..I know something up but didn't know what...I guess now I know why :confused:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
Because of that problem, the leader of EXO wants to handle and replace LiSuMain. Now there are 5(maybe) artist who want to handle and replace the Li evil. Suho, Siwon, Yunho, Minho the last one Boa. I am thinking that if Suho handles SM, Suho doesn't do all of that. He will be under control by his dad. But I can imagine what happen at that moment. Idk who is the best artist will replace LisiMin. Any idea?

Last edited:
Because of that problem, the leader of EXO wants to handle and replace LiSuMain. Now there are 5(maybe) artist who want to handle and replace the Li evil. Suho, Siwon, Yunho, Minho the last one Boa. I am thinking that if Suho handles SM, Suho doesn't all of that. He will be under control by his dad. But I can imagine what happen at that moment. Idk who is the best artist will replace LisiMin. Any idea?
I would truly love if someone can do a coup and replace lee shit man...I would celebrate once that man caught and put in a jail
he was once requested by the interpol but nothing has happened bcz he have strong illuminati connection

truthspeaks

Rookie
Reading about this Busters scandal, and I'm so disgusted. If a presenter can openly assault a colleague, however much younger, like this - what more is happening behind the scenes? If SK didn't hold itself as some holier than thou "honourable" society it would be slightly better but they do, yet every single story coming out of there from their suicide epidemic and treatment of mental health, to the idol system is rank.

The girls from that group are almost all under age, 18 and under. With the kind of tasteless sex worker joke the presenter made, I have no doubt they are being used as sex slaves of some sort just like most of these non-companies do with their doomed-to-fail groups.

Ari29

Rookie
Hello, I just want to ask you all what's your thoughts about NCT member Ten?? Do you think that he is good enough??? I don't know why I never like this 'Ten' boy, He is weird and I always get creepy vibes from him...I don't want to say that word but He almost acts like male hoe or slut(sorry, I felt after watching his behaviors)...or. Maybe gay..There are lots of kdrama actors and kpop idols , I don't like- he is one of them..What do you think about him?

faakeid

Rookie
I didn't see anyone commenting about Kai's collab with Gucci, so I'm gonna post it here the video for those who are interested . But it's kind of disturbing how the picture he used to share it just showed a blatant one eye sign:

1576097710960.png

So, the video is a sort of Q&A about Kai's past, but it strangely involves neurology techniques and everything gets weird really fast (maybe it's a way to adress dissociation and mind control?)

1576098021172.png

At the beginning, the neurology explains the procedure to Kai who looks really uninterested with it (to connect his brain with questions and show his memories... or something). Then he keeps walking back and forth to fix his hair and then this scene appears:

1576098116286.png

We see those two dudes later in one of Kai's thoughts. What message do they want to convey: that it was all a setup instead of "putting images from Kai's brain" or he simply dissociated in the room and used people he saw before to back up his delusion?

Meanwhile, the doctor duo did something wrong with the equipment plugged on his body and he start to hear voices. Green and red colors appear on the walls and suddenly he's trapped by it (the same colors as some Gucci colors).

1576098323798.png

1576098408340.png

Another symbolic sentence, showing he's out of it.

Then, we see him dancing in a clear room and his outfit and makeup/style changes every time. Probably to show different kind of personas he portraited all those years. The first: Gucci guy, the second: Exo sexy dancer Kai and third involving his style at airports or when he goes to fashion shows.

1576098599018.png

At the same time he saw a phone falling from nowhere while he danced, this happens on the screen. Again, Kai really lost it.

1576098651002.png

The couple he saw on the phone now having a role on Kai's mind.

1576098710731.png

Then, out of nowhere, there's a call of "Questions of Kai" asking the most random stuff in the most random way. For the third time, HE REALLY LOST IT.

1576098784103.png

Then, the woman on the right of the previous pic got an opportunity with Kai so he could reply her question (about his dancing). They go to this room. It gives a feeling of nostalgia, bringing back memories from childhood (because it was the time Kai started to dance). But it also has a lots of stuffed animals, especially bears. The people who keep up with his activities know he's surrounded by bears, being compared with one and using a lot of clothes accessories showing this animal. So, could it be a way to make it personal for him as a character/the Nini persona he often displays?

Of course he talks about his life history and all of that, but then this woman appears and he stops suddenly:

1576099122601.png

This woman appears at the beginning of the video, as Kai follows her to the next room (in real life, you can see it at 1:44 in the video). So, when he dissociates, she becomes like Alice's white rabbit, the figure he needs to follow so things advance.

Gonna conclude with more images at the part two :)

faakeid

Rookie
So, continuing with the woman, she says this:
1576099389313.png

Again: closer to what? Was their goal (the superiors, since it was mentioned before in the video that there was a superior person above the doctors) to bring Kai to this field all along? It's what it seems for me.

1576099521350.png

When he gets on the field, he asks it (if he wasn't out of his mind enough) about whose dream he was experiencing. The reply was: does it matter? I thought it was also interesting because we see this is focused on Kai's life to stardom, so it was obvious it could be his dream. But instead, it was like it was prepared for him from the start (as we are aware it was the case). It also gives an ambiguous tone because he mentions how his father's dream was to pursue arts but he couldn't do it. Then, Kai liked dance and his father not only was supportive of it but he pushed him to it when he asked Kai to be at the SM audition in exchange of a Nintendo. So, was Kai's dream to be an idol or was just the way his father could fullfil his own dream?

After that we see scenes of the couple from above singing and playing, Kai as kid on the field and hands of a painter (in a allusion of his father) as well as Kai himself dancing. A clear metaphor about Kai and his father being able to watching him (since he passed away) and to fullfil his dream in heaven/another plan of existence.

1576099941339.png

He sees his father in the distance and asks "how long do we stay, how far does it go Where does it end?"Could it be an allusion for a talent going too soon? It ends being another ambiguous comment.

Then he takes the device of his neck (the one who allowed him to dissociate) and there's a voice asking in English if he's happy. The same thing is said in Korean. Listening to it, he replies:

1576100115907.png

And the video ends.

Now, after watching this, it makes me wonder why his father's death grabbed attention. It was made more symbolic, especially after a story like this and a video like this, exploring Kai's personas, how he started in the industry and how he had his father to support him or even to give him a push to this idol path. And after everything that happened to him, his injuries (he had serious ones on his back as well as in other parts of his body), his humiliations rituals with dating scandals and all the bad comments, the message we received was that everything was worth it so he could get where he wanted. And it gives me goosebumps.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established

titanstrong

Ch4nyeollie started his new studio - N N G... What do you guys think about this? Is this kind of settlement after his contract with eSem ends or what? It looks like he has some friends who help him with it, they start from very scratch doing everything all by themselves...

In next video he shares some personal thoughts... Do you think he is totally honest? I don't know to what extent idols can be trusted

Last edited:

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
View attachment 29614

Again: closer to what? Was their goal (the superiors, since it was mentioned before in the video that there was a superior person above the doctors) to bring Kai to this field all along? It's what it seems for me.

View attachment 29615

When he gets on the field, he asks it (if he wasn't out of his mind enough) about whose dream he was experiencing. The reply was: does it matter? I thought it was also interesting because we see this is focused on Kai's life to stardom, so it was obvious it could be his dream. But instead, it was like it was prepared for him from the start (as we are aware it was the case). It also gives an ambiguous tone because he mentions how his father's dream was to pursue arts but he couldn't do it. Then, Kai liked dance and his father not only was supportive of it but he pushed him to it when he asked Kai to be at the SM audition in exchange of a Nintendo. So, was Kai's dream to be an idol or was just the way his father could fullfil his own dream?

After that we see scenes of the couple from above singing and playing, Kai as kid on the field and hands of a painter (in a allusion of his father) as well as Kai himself dancing. A clear metaphor about Kai and his father being able to watching him (since he passed away) and to fullfil his dream in heaven/another plan of existence.

View attachment 29616

He sees his father in the distance and asks "how long do we stay, how far does it go Where does it end?"Could it be an allusion for a talent going too soon? It ends being another ambiguous comment.

Then he takes the device of his neck (the one who allowed him to dissociate) and there's a voice asking in English if he's happy. The same thing is said in Korean. Listening to it, he replies:

View attachment 29617

And the video ends.

Now, after watching this, it makes me wonder why his father's death grabbed attention. It was made more symbolic, especially after a story like this and a video like this, exploring Kai's personas, how he started in the industry and how he had his father to support him or even to give him a push to this idol path. And after everything that happened to him, his injuries (he had serious ones on his back as well as in other parts of his body), his humiliations rituals with dating scandals and all the bad comments, the message we received was that everything was worth it so he could get where he wanted. And it gives me goosebumps.
Maybe I got the point from myself after reading this. If Kai's dad wants Kai to be an artist and supports him so much, he must do all of the things so his son can be an artist. Maybe if it's like that, so can it be Kai's dad let himself be sacrificed by SM? He can have appointment with SM which is let himself be sacrificed and he wants Kai to be an artist in SM? Just my thought like that...

In previous posts far back on this thread, people were talking about a possibility of this thread or forum going down, and if that happens, it will be a big setback to us and uncovering the truth, I mean more than 400 pages of information collected over two years will not be replaceable. Is there anyone who knows how to create a webpage or something that can be used to store this information more securely?? I mean if this is allll true, we need to be able to back it up.
oh thats what I was thinking...is these information is backed up? its so important information

Cute2Cute

Rookie
I'm beginning to wonder if Skorea even has a prison (sarcasm) because most as*ho**s get away w/ probation most of the time ..except for a few of course.
basically yeah. she just dropped dead....alone in her house at night

at such young age it don't make much sense right? but I don't think they will give much more explanation
nobody questions anything
This is what I hate about..well pretty much every country and people in general.. like Epstein, well at least they're investigating the guards, but Sulli, and alot of Skoreans, like to just "move on" and hide things under the rug to save face and say things like "just let her rest in peace", instead of getting to the truth, to the bottom of things, ya know? Because truth is the only solution to fix things in people, in society, etc, imo.

I'm beginning to wonder if Skorea even has a prison (sarcasm) because most as*ho**s get away w/ probation most of the time ..except for a few of course.

This is what I hate about..well pretty much every country and people in general.. like Epstein, well at least they're investigating the guards, but Sulli, and alot of Skoreans, like to just "move on" and hide things under the rug to save face and say things like "just let her rest in peace", instead of getting to the truth, to the bottom of things, ya know? Because truth is the only solution to fix things in people, in society, etc, imo.
I hate how people keep saying that..not only Koreans...like just move on and let her rest in peace...I mean WTF? if its your family or friend..would you let it just die and move on? how selfish they are...I hate these people very much..bcz they don't care and want to find themselves only what satisfy them

View attachment 29614

View attachment 29615

View attachment 29616

View attachment 29617

And the video ends.

I was terrified reading between the line and watching these creepy pictures...bcz I was afraid if they shows predictive programming like his sacrifice and these things

Cute2Cute

Rookie
Do they tired of their concept in UmpahUmpah and Zimzalabim?
Does SM want to make them as F(X)?
It's getting darker for them. From Zimzalabim to this. This is very contrast... Hope they're just fine and nothing bad happened...

DArK MaGiC?

What happened? I felt like it's the next F(X)...

Hmmm....
SM trying to be edgy and cool w/ the witch/black magic concept to beat BlackPink but the members are probably all like Whatever, obey master SM until their contracts end and save enough money to get the F out. Seulgi will go solo like Sunmi. Irene will just keep Irene'ing for the money, Joy will go on variety shows and probably get married, Yeri will be an Indie chick..like Hatfelt of Wonder Girls maybe, and Wendy will be the female Henry or Eric Nam..the western Korean mascot.

SM LeeSooman is the illuminati leader of Skorea until they have no use of him and when he defies them he'll probably get in trouble w/ tax evasion or some and has to retire. He's basically a slave right now.

Cute2Cute

Rookie
I hate how people keep saying that..not only Koreans...like just move on and let her rest in peace...I mean WTF? if its your family or friend..would you let it just die and move on? how selfish they are...I hate these people very much..bcz they don't care and want to find themselves only what satisfy them
Yeah, like WTF right? And the worst thing is they don't let people speak... they'll call you a hater or troll because you have critical thinking and they want to shut you up and prevent you from even asking questions. They only care about passing that Sulli's Law and not care if there's a murderer on the loose. So crazy...