Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

alyssanug

Established
I have done a lot of research on trump and I’d say he has a 50/50 chance of being good. He 100% is/was in the Illuminati and did all those satanic rituals. He wouldn’t be president if he didn’t do that stuff. But from everything I’ve seen he’s done both good and bad stuff while he’s been in office. He’s been fueling both sides at this point. He might not stand for child sacrificing or raping but he could stand for other bad things. We don’t know what happens behind closed doors. We don’t really know what happens when there’s no cameras around. The government, media, entertainment industry is just one giant fabrication. It’s like watching a movie. They do things very particular and everything’s purposeful. There’s so many agendas that they want to achieve so they have to get everything right and they won’t let anyone stop them. If trump doesn’t want to be murdered like past presidents, he has to go along with the agenda. If he doesn’t go along then they could so easily kill him and make it look like a murder...like 9/11. Elite have so much power that they can do whatever they want to get what they want.
The people that rule this world don’t even live on earth. Celebrities are just puppets with absolutely no power. The elite that live on earth aren’t even that powerful compared to the beings on top(which is our true elite)
At this point the only thing that I think that can save this world is if all the good people came together and united. We do not need to rely on any “president”. We are all individually powerful. & if we all united we’d be the most powerful group in the universe. But because not everyone thinks like me, I think it’s great that trump is giving people hope.

Bubble_tea

Established
I mentioned before that Kai seemed a little off with his last IG live then he deleted it shortly afterwards.. I didn’t know he usually did this.. I missed the second part of the live but was told he was talking about how unhappy he was and he was crying..Just thought I’d add this because I wasn’t aware of it earlier and I didn’t know what he said until the English subs came out.. I do feel bad for him even though he’s involved with the occult and the stressed out of that alone combined with how hard his they work these idols.. he’s one of the few that I know about that brought up all of this in his live but Im still pretty new to the whole Kpop thing.. does anyone know if he’s expressed this before on his lives ? He’s definitely having problems and could use some help but then again it’s just business as usual for SM so I doubt he’ll get it plus he’s in over his head.. I can’t help but feel sad for him but this is the life he chose.. it’s a shame..
Oh God, I missed his live bc I was busy with school etc and I honestly had no idea that he was crying, this makes me so sad, I almost feel "lucky" that I didn't get to watch it bc I'd hate to see him this way, it is so heartbreaking. I had checked only a couple of clips of the said live where he was acting bubbly and all and I remember that his eyes seemed so sad, he also looked exhausted and drained and maybe I'm wrong but there were a few instances that his look in his eyes reminded of S¥lli's (I really hope I'm wrong). Yes, I totally get you, I feel sorry for him too, actually I feel sorry for most of the kp0p idols, (although I don't justify their actions) bc no matter the path they have chosen I always think that when they signed up the contract, they were just kids who have never been given a chance to really form themselves,the industry has molded them completely and I believe that this goes for many people not just involved in the industry world working hard to survive, the world has many ways to crush your spirit and turns you into an obedient puppet, and imo most of us are slaves in a way or another, whether it's an ideal, a job, a hope or something else.

Last edited:
Maybe, IMO he will be sacrificed when his state is like Sulli, JH and Goo. Because the triple are not active anymore. We don't have any update about something new(like comebacks) from them. So the agency doesn't need them again. No money from them. It's better they go away rather than alive in agency's mind. It might be 2 years later for him being sacrificed. The fact that SuperM and EXO still shine and gain moneys, popularity obviously fans. If SM wants to sacrifice Kai, the state could be like Kris who left EXO+SM. It can be harder for SM to clean EXO+SuperM reputation. They have to clean both of them reputation. If SM doesn't do that, they don't gain moneys again from both group. They loss so much if it happens. I know some info that EXO still has 2 years more. It depends on the member who wants to continue again or nah. My opinion about sacrifice can be from the second gen of kpop like Oh GG and SJ. SM will debut 2 groups next year, won't it?
I agree with u...if anything it sound like Kai have two more years until his contract will end, and in which he may not renew it, then he would be not active..then they would sacrifice him? very scary scenario but it sound like it what happen

or there is another theory..that they will sacrifice Kai even when he still would be active in order to get something bigger...like if SM debut new groups, it can make them sky rocketed, and especially now 2020 I believe is very dangerous year, so the thing that they only sacrifice the less relevant celebrity might change, that even active and popular celebrity can be sacrificed

I hope none of these scenario would happen

Oh God, I missed his live bc I was busy with school etc and I honestly had no idea that he was crying, this makes me so sad, I almost feel "lucky" that I didn't get to watch it bc I'd hate to see him this way, it is so heartbreaking. I had checked only a couple of clips of the said live where he was acting bubbly and all and I remember that his eyes seemed so sad, he also looked exhausted and drained and maybe I'm wrong but there were a few instances that his look in his eyes reminded of S¥lli's (I really hope I'm wrong). Yes, I totally get you, I feel sorry for him too, actually I feel sorry for most of the kp0p idols, (although I don't justify their actions) bc no matter the path they have chosen I always think that when they signed up the contract, they were just kids who have never been given a chance to really form themselves,the industry has molded them completely and I believe that this goes for many people not just involved in the industry world working hard to survive, the world has many ways to crush your spirit and turns you into an obedient puppet, and imo most of us are slaves in a way or another, whether it's an ideal, a job, a hope or something else.
thats also very heartbreaking I don't wanna see it :(((((

I have done a lot of research on trump and I’d say he has a 50/50 chance of being good. He 100% is/was in the Illuminati and did all those satanic rituals. He wouldn’t be president if he didn’t do that stuff. But from everything I’ve seen he’s done both good and bad stuff while he’s been in office. He’s been fueling both sides at this point. He might not stand for child sacrificing or raping but he could stand for other bad things. We don’t know what happens behind closed doors. We don’t really know what happens when there’s no cameras around. The government, media, entertainment industry is just one giant fabrication. It’s like watching a movie. They do things very particular and everything’s purposeful. There’s so many agendas that they want to achieve so they have to get everything right and they won’t let anyone stop them. If trump doesn’t want to be murdered like past presidents, he has to go along with the agenda. If he doesn’t go along then they could so easily kill him and make it look like a murder...like 9/11. Elite have so much power that they can do whatever they want to get what they want.
The people that rule this world don’t even live on earth. Celebrities are just puppets with absolutely no power. The elite that live on earth aren’t even that powerful compared to the beings on top(which is our true elite)
At this point the only thing that I think that can save this world is if all the good people came together and united. We do not need to rely on any “president”. We are all individually powerful. & if we all united we’d be the most powerful group in the universe. But because not everyone thinks like me, I think it’s great that trump is giving people hope.
I like how you think...unfortunately a lots of truther are self defeated..they don't believe they can change anything and they are so passive...can you imagine if most truther believe they can defeat the Illuminati..how it would be different?

we have so much power that we willingly give it to the elite

even here no body actually are considering taking a REAL ACTION or doing anything...they just analysis thing and take information and thats it...they are not willing to take action

I am defiantly are going to take action, not just absorbing information, even its alone, its still better for me then doing nothing about it

Jyp is such a pervert guy, I am telling you guys..His all songs are about women bodies, sexual related ..
I have seen this video and thought of posting it here but decided to not bcz of sexual pervert content

I wonder how are these videos accepted in Korea? really? he is extremely pervert person and disgusting

I think Twice suffer a lot under him...can you imagine what he do to them? I am sure he have done horrible abuses to them

1025parkjh-small.jpg

what a yucky guy

I personally wanted to take down all the CEO of companies...they are such pervert disgust that need to be removed and jailed or something

Putin has his money stole from us in USA banks. He constantly given our money to the USA and all Putin's friends and relatives have their kids, lovers and wives in USA.

Do you donate your enemies? May be you send your kids to your enemy? Ernst Thoelman was killed by Hitler, he didn't gave him his kids.

I recommend you to watch Aaron Russo - he tell all of us about NWO. And about "demoracy" and "freedom speech" which we all don't have, man. No one told us in TV that our government does Mk-Ultra (in my country Putin do) in our countries and finances all terracts. Yes, we do have terracts now like 9\11 in our country.

I lived in USSR and I know the difference between communism and capitalism and I have life experience to compare. In USSR no one knew a world "terract" or "drug" or "kids traffiking". And the elections... All about them is fake since they occupied us in 1993. In my city they didn't even let man, who not with them to be in a list of candidates. They just pretend elections are exists while put their puppets on TV.
No capitalistic country are different- France strike against Macron is a good example. No one vote for him.
I agree with you....all the president in this world are straight evil that absolutely include trump...he is among the elite and involved with them...that also include Moon Jae In...he is another evil president in Korea

alyssanug

Established
I like how you think...unfortunately a lots of truther are self defeated..they don't believe they can change anything and they are so passive...can you imagine if most truther believe they can defeat the Illuminati..how it would be different?

we have so much power that we willingly give it to the elite

even here no body actually are considering taking a REAL ACTION or doing anything...they just analysis thing and take information and thats it...they are not willing to take action

I am defiantly are going to take action, not just absorbing information, even its alone, its still better for me then doing nothing about it
I plan on taking action too when the time is right. For right now I just try to to tell people what I know.
I just think the people on here seek answers. And I feel like this forum comforts them knowing there’s other people out there that know this information too. We also don’t know the age of everyone on here. People who love kpop are usually in high school or middle school. When you are that young it’s hard to feel like you can do something or even take control of your own life because they are being told what to do on daily basis.
You are right, we are giving our power to the elite without us knowing. We give our money to them in so many ways too.
I do think the people that are awaken to this information are trying in there own ways. I don’t judge anyone and I just try to understand them and let it be.

alyssanug

Established
I have seen this video and thought of posting it here but decided to not bcz of sexual pervert content

I wonder how are these videos accepted in Korea? really? he is extremely pervert person and disgusting

I think Twice suffer a lot under him...can you imagine what he do to them? I am sure he have done horrible abuses to them

View attachment 29464

what a yucky guy

I personally wanted to take down all the CEO of companies...they are such pervert disgust that need to be removed and jailed or something
Omg wow! That’s disgusting. I always thought he was gay though.

Cute2Cute

Rookie
Jyp is such a pervert guy, I am telling you guys..His all songs are about women bodies, sexual related ..
I noticed that alot too! But I didn't want to say anything on other sites because they'll just think you're a hater or reaching. His concept is always the same and he seems stubborn about it. For example, he made Yubin do the retro concept like seriously it's old and overdone. Not saying he should go do some illumati pop bs either but there has gotta be some fresh and interesting concepts out there that doesn't involve sex right?? lol

Cute2Cute

Rookie
Actually Trump has been going after the Fed since he took office..do you really think it would be smart for him to talk about everything he’s trying to fix being that theres are so many wanting him to fail ? (corrupt politicians etc.) it takes time to try and straighten out and undo things that have been in place for decades..you might look at him as a puppet but the majority of the country sees him as doing what he’s promised and so much more.. if he wasn’t elected then we’d already be at war or dead and America would cease to exist..Trump is the only thing that’s standing between OWO and the American people’s freedom and he’s basically saving our butts not to mention how this would affect all other countries around the world if he wasn’t in office..why do you think the deep state is trying so desperately to get him out of office ? It’s because he’s fighting against everything that the Illuminati and elites are wanting to do to destroy us..I don’t think puppet is the right word.. Trumps considered an outsider in Washington politics because he can’t be bought..there’s never been another President like him being they were all globalists.. satanists.. etc.. and he’s only for getting the country back in shape after all of the damage from the previous administrations have done especially Obama..it is rare for someone to come along like he has and to tell you truth it was almost too late...I’m seeing so many other countries starting to follow the US by standing up for themselves against their corrupt governments and it’s amazing to me how many people from around the world are telling me they wish they had someone like him to help them too... so yeah.. imo puppet isn’t a word I’d use to describe him.. but whatever
Yes, thank you. For the anon before you, I suggest you check out The Art of War. You don't reveal your tactics to the enemies. Like Obama who always announced his plan a day or two in advanced before they go after the Isis, like giving them a warning to run, LOL And nobody ever brough it up because it's Obama.. You know people in 3rd world countries WISH they have Trump , a president who fights for them and risk being poisoned, murdered, attacked, every minute of his life past retirement? He's already a billionaire, he doesn't need all this, he's just doing it because he knows nobody else dares to stand up to those satanic elite bunch who commits every crime under the sun. The right side looks weak right now because they're not criminals and couldn't play dirty while the dems lie to your face and get away with everything. It's really disgusting to witness tbh.

sorry for going off track. I'll sign off now.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
guys...I got some sort of idea

do you think there is some organization in Korea where it can help us to file a lawsuit case against the companies of Kpop?
I would really love to do that...and my dream seeing all the companies dies out
what do you guys think?
I know that your idea is great. But totally I can't imagine that. Even SK government makes "defender" for KPop industry. Why there is KPop? Because in the past time there was a huge economy crisis happened in Asia. SK government wanted to save the economy balance in their country so they give "sponsorship" to entertainment CEO. That's why I don't think your idea will become true

Vmort

Star
guys...I got some sort of idea

do you think there is some organization in Korea where it can help us to file a lawsuit case against the companies of Kpop?
I would really love to do that...and my dream seeing all the companies dies out
what do you guys think?
Never heard of such ones. But as the beginning I think we need to spread the info of satanism and eploitation and stop advertising Kpop.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
I know that your idea is great. But totally I can't imagine that. Even SK government makes "defender" for KPop industry. Why there is KPop? Because in the past time there was a huge economy crisis happened in Asia. SK government wanted to save the economy balance in their country so they give "sponsorship" to entertainment CEO. That's why I don't think your idea will become true
Unfortunately, you are absolutely right. The other day I came across a reddit video on Yt titled "Scary truths that are dismissed as conspiracy theories" and one commentator talked about the government and it's ties to the kp0p industry. I also remember in a documentary I had watched on Korea's taking over (i don't remember the exact subject sadly) some official called it " the soft power" bc at first glance it seems harmless and cute,but that's honestly the scary part to me, their tactics have remained the same, just different approach. I think globally it will go deeper and more serious than that in the future on economic aspects when it comes to this domination,just my 2 cents.

IMG_20191208_142311.jpg

faakeid

Rookie