Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

alyssanug

Established
I’m not sure I understand what you mean here.. could you elaborate please ?
Kanye west has been a supporter of Donald trump and he really showed it when he had that breakdown from his bipolar disorder(aka mk ultra trauma) and another women named tila tequila who is a celebrity that was on reality tv shows also supported Donald trump but she has always spoken about the industry. She once told in an Instagram live that it seems like such a good life when you look at celebrities but when you dig further you see that there life is full of limitations and they are being heavily controlled by the elite and the people they are in contract with. Kanye west has always spoken about the industry and things he had to do for his fame. During one concert he said that ”his mother had to die for this sh*t” referring to his job and fame. So two people who speak the truth sometimes support Donald trump while other celebrities who hate him yet they never speak the truth it just shows maybe trump isn’t as bad as we thought.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran

Cute2Cute

Rookie
Kanye west has been a supporter of Donald trump and he really showed it when he had that breakdown from his bipolar disorder(aka mk ultra trauma) and another women named tila tequila who is a celebrity that was on reality tv shows also supported Donald trump but she has always spoken about the industry. She once told in an Instagram live that it seems like such a good life when you look at celebrities but when you dig further you see that there life is full of limitations and they are being heavily controlled by the elite and the people they are in contract with. Kanye west has always spoken about the industry and things he had to do for his fame. During one concert he said that ”his mother had to die for this sh*t” referring to his job and fame. So two people who speak the truth sometimes support Donald trump while other celebrities who hate him yet they never speak the truth it just shows maybe trump isn’t as bad as we thought.
If 99% of media (illuminati, EU, NWO, deepstate owned) are againts Trump then he is doing something right and fighting for us. You see all the celebs who are againts him are P*do supporters and druggies, sex addicts, etc. So what are they so afraid of? That he is againts killing babies, child trafficking and abuse? That's right. Open your mind once and for all. Kpop agenda is restraining freedom of speech, going w/ what's "hip" and "cool", putting out low frequency music filled w/ satanic symbolism, performing rituals in music videos and stages because they didn't think wokepeople would think Asians can be part of the illuminati, deceiving the public w/ vanity, shallow superficial desires, plastic surgeries. The devil owns the entertainment industries, speading their filth worldwide through low vibrations and herd mentality of the fans and it's working very well. Especialy when there are still people here who don't know who is on your side (the right agenda- truth, justice, good laws, freedom of speech, freedom of defending oneself, freedom of religion, low taxes, less govt control, fighting corruptions, criminals, evil doers, epstein's gang) and who's on the side of evil (corruption, repression of speech, high taxes, censorship, drugs, sex, child trafficking, allowing gangs and criminals to run rampage, turning a blind eye on the low and middle class like certain someone whose state has tripled in homeless rate within the past couple years, working w/ nwo & EU -"Gotthard Base Tunnel Satanic ritual" agenda, removing God and religions from your education, family, facebook, etc)

Watch this -

those are the people we the people are fighting againts

People in Korea may support censorship now (when everything is peaceful) but it will backfire on them a hundred fold when they get an evil govt control who will sell their kidneys to China.

alyssanug

Established
If 99% of media (illuminati, EU, NWO, deepstate owned) are againts Trump then he is doing something right and fighting for us. You see all the celebs who are againts him are P*do supporters and druggies, sex addicts, etc. So what are they so afraid of? That he is againts killing babies, child trafficking and abuse? That's right. Open your mind once and for all. Kpop agenda is restraining freedom of speech, going w/ what's "hip" and "cool", putting out low frequency music filled w/ satanic symbolism, performing rituals in music videos and stages because they didn't think wokepeople would think Asians can be part of the illuminati, deceiving the public w/ vanity, shallow superficial desires, plastic surgeries. The devil owns the entertainment industries, speading their filth worldwide through low vibrations and herd mentality of the fans and it's working very well. Especialy when there are still people here who don't know who is on your side (the right agenda- truth, justice, good laws, freedom of speech, freedom of defending oneself, freedom of religion, low taxes, less govt control, fighting corruptions, criminals, evil doers, epstein's gang) and who's on the side of evil (corruption, repression of speech, high taxes, censorship, drugs, sex, child trafficking, allowing gangs and criminals to run rampage, turning a blind eye on the low and middle class like certain someone whose state has tripled in homeless rate within the past couple years, working w/ nwo & EU -"Gotthard Base Tunnel Satanic ritual" agenda, removing God and religions from your education, family, facebook, etc)

Watch this -

People in Korea may support censorship now (when everything is peaceful) but it will backfire on them a hundred fold when they get an evil govt control who will sell their kidneys to China.
Yes I agree. But trump has had to do bad stuff to get where he is. I just think he’s not going with the elites agenda anymore and is trying to do the right thing now. Trump has done so many things that show he’s a good guy like when he banned Epstein from his golf coarse because Epstein kept hitting on the younger girls there. & if you read my above posts about how that guy who’s an mk ultra slave spoke about how trump never raped or sacrificed any of the babies and children. I just don’t think it’s good idea though to rely on someone who was in the elite and who has a lot of power because you just never know what goes on behind the scenes. You cannot fully put your trust in someone that you do not know and has a lot of power. But at the end of the day I’m happy he’s president of America and I hope he continues doing great things and maybe slowly he will wake the population up somehow and will lead us into the right direction.

And YES the censorship they want to pass it’s totally like 1984 book by George Orwell. It’all part of the agenda to strip your freedom without anyone realizing it. Those “suicides” aren’t suicides and those idols didn’t kill themselves over hate comments, lies to push their agenda.

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
Idk if I’m late on this but I researched TXT and I realized how demonic and satanic there music videos are.
View attachment 29373View attachment 29374
These dualistic pattern shows satanic ritual abuse.

View attachment 29375View attachment 29376
“Dizzy headaches and something on my head” “wanna run away, wanna disappear, far away” “when I look in the mirror I don’t see myself” These lyrics sound like mk ultra trauma. & other lyrics when they sing about horns coming out of their head sounds like demon possession. In mk ultra they try to possess the victim with demons to give them different personalities. A lot of idols/celebrities talk about how they “look in the mirror and they don’t know who they are anymore” shows they are possessed. & “I want to run away” or “I want to hide” shows they want out of this industry.
View attachment 29377View attachment 29378
These pictures show how they are using witchcraft and are casting spells on the viewers.

View attachment 29379
Sounds like they are trying to make us sympathize with the devil.
There was also a picture of a bunny with one guy and I’m assuming thats symbolism for sex slave since the bunny is a symbol for sex.
So this whole music video is about a group of guys who is going through mkultra and demonic possession and they “don’t know how to stop it” and is going through satanic ritual abuse and sex slavery while also having to participate in witchcraft. Wow big hit is on another level. HOW DO THE VIEWERS NOT SEE THIS. I feel so sorry for these souls.

The "would there be light ? Even for the devils "

Ummm naaaah lol

1 John 1:15
(Most of celebs are part of the fallen angels group(if you dig deep) too so nope
Only darkness no light )

I think they are rendering ng hommage to the enemy in even that sentence
Cause the enemy (Satan) was known has the light bearer/morning star
Luke 10:18 (lightning is like a blinding light )

Just evil words....

Cocomj

Star

Watch this -

Deuteronomy 32:35
Isaiah 5:20
(If that is reassuring to hear
After hearing so much evil....)
He is helping
Idk how to explain
I saw a video the other day on insta
(I would invite you to look but idk if you guys go on there )
He isn't 100% clean but there is a huge reason why they are against him

Cocomj

Star
Yes I agree. But trump has had to do bad stuff to get where he is. I just think he’s not going with the elites agenda anymore and is trying to do the right thing now. Trump has done so many things that show he’s a good guy like when he banned Epstein from his golf coarse because Epstein kept hitting on the younger girls there. & if you read my above posts about how that guy who’s an mk ultra slave spoke about how trump never raped or sacrificed any of the babies and children. I just don’t think it’s good idea though to rely on someone who was in the elite and who has a lot of power because you just never know what goes on behind the scenes. You cannot fully put your trust in someone that you do not know and has a lot of power. But at the end of the day I’m happy he’s president of America and I hope he continues doing great things and maybe slowly he will wake the population up somehow and will lead us into the right direction.

And YES the censorship they want to pass it’s totally like 1984 book by George Orwell. It’all part of the agenda to strip your freedom without anyone realizing it. Those “suicides” aren’t suicides and those idols didn’t kill themselves over hate comments, lies to push their agenda.

Exactly

(You guys really post awesome answers to comments so i don't think i am needed again
I'm going
Have a good day and months everyone
God bless you all ~)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
"Didn't an EMS worker get fired for leaking Sull! information that he found fishy online? This tells you that he saw something drastic and wanted someone else to see"
can you explain that? I didn't understand..sorry for asking but what is EMS worker? do you have link for that story?
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/fire-department-employees-fired-after-leaking-information-on-sullis-passing here it is. EMS/Firefighters are emergency workers EMS translates to emergency medical services.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
On the Trump topic, hate politics with a passion, but I want to say that this guy has major connections with the elite he has the power to bring in down as Qanon claim. But, he has not done anything major yet that is why I only like him 15% , his son Trump Jr. talks majorly about theories especially shootings on social media. To me, he was a handler and owed a lot of debt to his owners but got dirt on others but is keeping low for now. Maybe he actually knows about it and hints on it but fears for his life because he knows the only way out is murder.
If he is down to remove the curtains and risk his life it will be shown in the future. Maybe he will get elected again and shit will hit the roof because 2020 is rumored to be an awakening phase.

Cute2Cute

Rookie
On the Trump topic, hate politics with a passion, but I want to say that this guy has major connections with the elite he has the power to bring in down as Qanon claim. But, he has not done anything major yet that is why I only like him 15% , his son Trump Jr. talks majorly about theories especially shootings on social media. To me, he was a handler and owed a lot of debt to his owners but got dirt on others but is keeping low for now. Maybe he actually knows about it and hints on it but fears for his life because he knows the only way out is murder.
If he is down to remove the curtains and risk his life it will be shown in the future. Maybe he will get elected again and shit will hit the roof because 2020 is rumored to be an awakening phase.
Yeah, we're all waiting. Hurry up and expose them all already, Q..

Any thoughts on Han Ye Seul and her recent tattoos of 3 swords and a snake? I suspect she's showing her allegiance to the dark side. She said on her YT video that the snake symbolises wisdom in the bible.. What?? Which Bible is she reading? LOL -the link here

Also I noticed a lot of designers (Chanel, Dior) go to Skorea and help "fulfill" their NWO agendas .. their guests are usually Cara D and K Stew, the 2 gay icons, and like whenever they hold parties there w/ Vogue and W magazines who make the actors and singers pose wearing Mickie Mouse hats and do the one eye symbols and such. It seems quite obvious to me. Am I over reaching w/ this theory?

Cherry14

Established
Yeah, we're all waiting. Hurry up and expose them all already, Q..

Any thoughts on Han Ye Seul and her recent tattoos of 3 swords and a snake? I suspect she's showing her allegiance to the dark side. She said on her YT video that the snake symbolises wisdom in the bible.. What?? Which Bible is she reading? LOL -the link here

Also I noticed a lot of designers (Chanel, Dior) go to Skorea and help "fulfill" their NWO agendas .. their guests are usually Cara D and K Stew, the 2 gay icons, and like whenever they hold parties there w/ Vogue and W magazines who make the actors and singers pose wearing Mickie Mouse hats and do the one eye symbols and such. It seems quite obvious to me. Am I over reaching w/ this theory?
Don't know if they go to SK specifically, I think that is worldwide ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

alyssanug

Established
Alright so I want to show some symbolism I’ve been seeing a lot lately and I think it’s beneficial to recognize the symbolism that they are portraying so you can understand what you are seeing.
First we have the number 33. 33 is very important in free masonry because it’s the highest level you can achieve. (Which takes a lot of satanic rituals to get there)
55C12D64-00CB-4213-926B-FBFAFC556B67.jpeg

Anytime you see random hands that are touching the idol like this, it shows that they are completely controlled. If someone has their hands on you like this, you can’t do anything right?
F9F311FB-01E9-40FE-9DEC-89FC0E79891A.jpeg

This photo is actually representing that this person is possessed with a demon because this is what happens when you are possessed with one. The form you see him in, you probably see a lot in music videos and that’s because it comes from occultist literature as a sign of demonic possession, it’s called “the arch of hysteria”. But it also goes back to Charcot and Freud. They explain that this arch of hysteria is also seen in their patients because this is exactly the way in which victims of clinical hysteria are often found to comfort themselves.
05B15F4B-F3F2-4BCB-84C7-7AB2F9708D63.jpeg

If you notice that when you’re watching a music video or performance and you see the idol is only wearing red or there’s only one red object, it’s a sign of blood sacrifice. Red represents blood sacrifice in satanism. In this music video they are in a warehouse with only a red wall. Just a random red wall but it’s actually not random and it was placed there to show they did a sacrifice.
1DA00352-B1B6-4BE7-8E30-BAB97452DD0B.jpeg

There’s two symbolism here. First this looks like the “upside world” but it’s actually referring to them being in the underworld. The underworld is Greek mythology which is occult. The Greek underworld,is referred to as Hades, is the shadowy place below the earth where souls go after death. The Greek underworld is said to be invisible to the living, and is ruled by the god Hades. The souls that do go to the underworld are in pain and misery. The underworld really is satanic and just means hell so this symbolism is showing they are living in hell. But the other symbolism is showing the dissociation from reality. They are really living in hell(but they are all illusioned into fantasy of fame & money)that makes them feel detached from the rest of the world.
28A8F8F9-99FB-4E10-BA5D-0C68F51D6D5E.jpegC57F9619-D065-43E7-BDAD-FB21EC0F6907.jpeg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/fire-department-employees-fired-after-leaking-information-on-sullis-passing here it is. EMS/Firefighters are emergency workers EMS translates to emergency medical services.
I see...I understand now..sorry if this already discussed before bcz I wasn't here when sulli died

but thats hella suspicious..WHY ARE THEY ANGRY THEY LEAKED INFORMATION? ARE THEY HIDING SOMETHING?

and the comments in all kpop are ughhhh very stupid website for people who is high and not in there mind

I don't know if I am looking too far but I noticed something extremely creepy and disturbing

this symbol does clearly symbolize death(I think you all knows about that)
6b2a10e036316e7d6da2335d0278d2dd.jpg

and notice this

Screenshot.jpg

do you guys see the pattern?

they look similar right?

I am creeped out by this and I don't want another Jonghyun death at any costs

I have discovered another creepy thing regarding EXO and Kai
I am going to post it later

but I am confused really...should I try to stop this? I am thinking to start campaign or anything? or may be just in the Internet? or carrying a board? doing youtube videos? I don't know...or should I just forget about it and move on?

this is so messy
(I don't know may be I should delete this?)

Skittle567

Rookie
I have discovered another creepy thing regarding EXO and Kai
I am going to post it later

but I am confused really...should I try to stop this? I am thinking to start campaign or anything? or may be just in the Internet? or carrying a board? doing youtube videos? I don't know...or should I just forget about it and move on?

this is so messy
(I don't know may be I should delete this?)
I think you should make youtube videos, that way you could reach more people and help them understand what's going on.

I think you should make youtube videos, that way you could reach more people and help them understand what's going on.
but did Youtube videos ever did make a change? truther has been doing for YEARS youtube videos and I personally haven't witnessed any change from it...I don't know what should I do

but thanks for your advice