Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Can be the 3rd sacrifice..as someone said the sacrifices come in 3s..
Age 27 .. k0rea is getting crazier...
oh snapppppp. Remember when I predicted three people killed Sull!, well one of the dates for the killer or importance to the case was 12-2 or 2-12 too much of a coincidence, does anyone know if he died on the 2nd or 3rd when was he pronounced dead. Just found out: He was found dead by the manager o_O:rolleyes:..
He appeared in a sequel called Are you human, guess what it is about AIs (artificial intelligence). Goo hara's name gematria sum 11 11 7 7 and Cha's real birth name: Lee-Jae Ho gematria sum 7 7 11 11. If I find anything else I will post. BTW 27 club very infamous!
He was born on 7-15 and Goo Hara gematria ordinal for Goo is 7-15-15...
Everytime an artist "passes away" the numbers for the last person indicates something in the future so ..
August 1st is a big indicator as well as December 5th/9th & 12th, January 9th.. March 8th~ for the future!

Last edited:

faakeid

Rookie
Honestly I have said this before and I am going to say it again...all of these sacrifices are happening Bcz of the fans yep...they are not doing any thing to protect there favorite celebrities...I am so disappointed at fans..they don't care

I am really thinking of way if I can stop this...fans are not going to help
But sacrifices aren't made because of fans. Sacrifices are energies canalized to something. That's why it involves astrology and numerology so it can work. It's like during acient times where cultures used the sacrifice culture. More valuable the sacrifice, more the gods would hear their claims and do what they wanted, like bring rain or scare the enemies away.

In mordern culture, when we see staged or real sacrifices, they can be a "black mass" (there are some VC articles mentioning it) of energy while the real ones are to bring favor to their "god" (which we know who they workship) to bring sucess and fame to a special person or group. Again, the logic is similar: bigger the sacrifice, bigger the results.

So the fans can't control it. We are just observers who see everything going down and can't do a thing to change it.

taepeach

Veteran
Can be the 3rd sacrifice..as someone said the sacrifices come in 3s..
Age 27 .. k0rea is getting crazier...
Yeah i give up with the industry.......i honestly even feel like the american industry is getting not as severe like kpop. Yes they perform rituals everyday, but how is it possible for there to be this much deaths in one year?? And it is the same bullsh*t "found dead at home" found dead at home" "found dead at apartment".

Nobody even effing knows what happened yet people already assuming that its "mental health" and "malicious comments"
I mean NO NORMAL person is gonna see celebries repetivively die around the same age, same form/always found in their home, same cause of death, etc and automatically believe that it is just the pressures of fame and "society". These fans arent even blind, the scales on their eyes are completely attached to their eyes. The kpop industry is an absolute wicked place, the wolf, more like monster, is appearing more and more out of its sheep clothing.

Ari29

Rookie
Yeah i give up with the industry.......i honestly even feel like the american industry is getting not as severe like kpop. Yes they perform rituals everyday, but how is it possible for there to be this much deaths in one year?? And it is the same bullsh*t "found dead at home" found dead at home" "found dead at apartment".

Nobody even effing knows what happened yet people already assuming that its "mental health" and "malicious comments"
I mean NO NORMAL person is gonna see celebries repetivively die around the same age, same form/always found in their home, same cause of death, etc and automatically believe that it is just the pressures of fame and "society". These fans arent even blind, the scales on their eyes are completely attached to their eyes. The kpop industry is an absolute wicked place, the wolf, more like monster, is appearing more and more out of its sheep clothing.
Those people are blind sheeps-(real zombies) , you know..They don't want to see the truths, they have eyes but blind mentally..Even How Sull! and G.hara died , no one knows, no one asked..All are saying- "R.I.P Sulli, R.I.P. Hara", Media is lying to them and they are eating up those perfect lies..Even a normal human can sense that those idols are murdered, no hate comments' drama in here
(celebrities often get hate comments , they don't care and go forward .but that stupid reason does not kill anyone!!!).. .When Sulli and Goo-hara died , I explained my one kpoper friend that there is something wrong in kpop..But She totally ignored the facts and she still believes that they died because of hate comments..WTF..

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
Those people are blind sheeps-(real zombies) , you know..They don't want to see the truths, they have eyes but blind mentally..Even How Sull! and G.hara died , no one knows, no one asked..All are saying- "R.I.P Sulli, R.I.P. Hara", Media is lying to them and they are eating up those perfect lies..Even a normal human can sense that those idols are murdered, no hate comments' drama in here
(celebrities often get hate comments , they don't care and go forward .but that stupid reason does not kill anyone!!!).. .When Sulli and Goo-hara died , I explained my one kpoper friend that there is something wrong in kpop..But She totally ignored the facts and she still believes that they died because of hate comments..WTF..
Sounds like they are in denial and don't want to pop that innocent perfect looking kpop bubble

Hopeful

Star
But guys what's the significance of 27? Why is it always 27?
http://blogit.cedunet.fi/paula/2014/07/17/the-27-club-and-illuminati-connection-famous-musicians-who-died-at-age-27/

I hope the link works .. please read this ..it will give you an idea ..

And i am surprised to read that some musicians themselves join this club and plan their deaths to be a part of 27 club (kurt c0bain e.t.c).. very weird .. maybe there are some hidden privileges for these people's loved ones ..once they make it into that club..

alyssanug

Established
I’m wondering what you guys think about Bt$ being pedophiles? This is a tough pill to swallow if they are.
Bt$ home entrance:19677607-76D8-4B3C-8BFF-8B5EF0C5FA0F.jpegA8AB1ED2-CA88-4B5F-ABB0-DCC1962A1B05.jpeg068E39F5-7DD1-44EB-B103-8CE07B54E812.jpeg15B303AB-3800-48BC-A47B-4FC45BB2A479.jpegCC381FAF-F376-41FC-B0C6-3033E0E8456F.png
Here’s other photos too I found:

178BCFF1-CD42-4436-9B00-B513B9C5EDA2.jpeg58BD62F5-8704-4AD8-9201-35C6B318869E.jpeg
Christy teigans daughter sitting in a chair that looks like the heart symbol for “girl lover”035CD321-F7FD-418A-96FD-F2F7253CDBB6.jpegA5426F57-A889-4AF9-92E6-3A2C87960B38.jpeg

alyssanug

Established
27 holds a great significance in freemasonry.
It's a perfect cube ,a cube(3) of 3,which itself signifies completeness,the trinity.

In the Kabbalah there are 27 letters, corresponding to 27 channels of communication with God and 27 combinations of the names of God and - 13 overt and 14 covert.

In some mystical teachings of the number 27 - is a hidden nine, which is a sign of darkness. The very same number of 27 - is a sign of killer.

Plato believed God created the soul of the universe using 27.

source: http://truthseeker444.blogspot.com/2012/03/twenty-seven-27.html

Another link: http://number27.org/twentyseven
That’s also why you always see celebrities/ idols with cubes! I always see them holding up black cubes or for example blacpink has cubes on there album covers. You see idols dancing in cubes. They are literally everywhere once you look for them.

Hopeful

Star
I’m wondering what you guys think about Bt$ being pedophiles? This is a tough pill to swallow if they are.
Bt$ home entrance:View attachment 29254View attachment 29255View attachment 29256View attachment 29257View attachment 29258

View attachment 29259View attachment 29260
Christy teigans daughter sitting in a chair that looks like the heart symbol for “girl lover”View attachment 29261View attachment 29262
Uptil now they could be a victim of p***philia rather than themselves being ped0philes .. i don't think they have that much power to molest anyone..

cadiz

Star
Bt$ home entrance:View attachment 29254View attachment 29255View attachment 29256View attachment 29257View attachment 29258

Christy teigans daughter sitting in a chair that looks like the heart symbol for “girl lover”View attachment 29261View attachment 29262
very possible
they recently did a potoshoot surrounded by pedo symbols for Paper magazine
we discussed here:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-1187#post-247345

cadiz

Star
looks like Kang Daniel, posted something sad on his fancafe
he was getting "hate comments" for winning an award....so he said he is "sorry for being alive"..and now his fans are worried about him

kpop industry has all the fans suffering anxiety thinking their idol could be next
And idols started to post sad messages on social media more often

alyssanug

Established
Those cubes are a symbol for saturn as saturn has a hexagon storm on its north pole.And a cube is a 3d version of a hexagon.
It is saturn worship.
Idk if we talked about this before but I totally forgot why they worship Saturn. If I remember correctly does it have to do with golden age or something? I know now some people will associate Saturn with satan. I also do remember a “fun fact” that
Saturn was dubbed as the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we
exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people.

alyssanug

Established
Uptil now they could be a victim of p***philia rather than themselves being ped0philes .. i don't think they have that much power to molest anyone..
I know in a sense I think that too because they are always wearing animal print...which is a sign they are beta kitten slaves, and they always have symbolism in there music videos referring to the movie “eyes wide shut” that they do sex rituals. I’m assuming that it could be there company who is pedos. Who knows maybe they are both. I do know that there label mates with that group who are definitely being raped by people in power.

Truthteller

Veteran

1575401861109.jpg
This screenshot right here, yeah this is undeniably the boy lover symbol. Placed on a huge doll figure with minnie mouse ears. No coincidence. Just like their recent Paper Magazine covers. Big$hit is deeply involved with p***philia/ pedaresty. BT$ members being integral parts of the company may also be, but their company surely is, I have no doubt at this point. Poor the trainees!

cadiz

Star

View attachment 29271
This screenshot right here, yeah this is undeniably the boy lover symbol. Placed on a huge doll figure with minnie mouse ears. No coincidence. Just like their recent Paper Magazine covers. Big$hit is deeply involved with p***philia/ pedaresty. BT$ members being integral parts of the company may also be, but their company surely is, I have no doubt at this point. Poor the trainees!
yeah and lets not forget that photoshoot TXT did surrounded by pizza

bigshit has a pizza obsession:

Yancyxo

Hello everyone. I was a quiet lurker but now I really feel the need to jump here and say my 2 cents. I'm interested in astrology, tarot and in other "witchy" things. But I never worshipped and I will never worship satan or demons. In astrology when someone is close to 27-28 years old it's going through what astrologers call "Saturn return". Saturn can also represent Satan. This energy is very heavy and it's start to mess with people's lives. Not everyone but a lot of people are having suicide thoughts in this age. My friend works in music industry and writes lyrics for artists. He showed me not long time ago what he wrote for his artist which goes something like this: "we are going to shoot sky with arrows, we are going to take what is ours, the highiest throne will be mine, and everyone who won't obey will cry." I asked him what this lyrics are about and he told me that this artist wanted lyrics about story of Babylon and that he thinks he chosen one by Lucifer. That was pretty scary to hear but my friend told me that almost everyone he work with are like that so he is accustomed.