Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sadaf

Rookie
Its the color of the freemasonry. The clothes of them are also purple like their symbol is the owl etc. but,
Check this site out:
http://freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/books/the-beginning-of-masonry/the-masonic-symbolism-of-color/amp/

It says that the colors of freemasonry is RED and purple! (and also white and gold or smth like that)

and do u know the chakras in buddhism?
View attachment 29222

the purple color is the 7th chakra and its on our head, its the CROWN.
u can interprete that also like the freemasons, they are on top of everything like the crown, they know things that we dont know. but buddhism has so many connections to those things like, its so obvious but anyway..
these people believe those esoteric masonic things.

and btw blue.d mv has this duality:
BLUE AND RED.
as u know those people LOVE dualitys, black and white, good and evil, god and devil
and BLUE and RED is also a duality bc u know our brain is in one side BLUE and on the other side RED.
This is what i mean:
101017181-left-and-right-human-brain-concept-creative-part-and-logic-part-with-social-and-busi...jpg
When we see this 2 colors our brain cant handle this 2 colors directy bc its the duality colors like hot and cold.. i am trying really to explain it but its hard for me in english..
but u need to know that the red means for intellectual (logical, good in maths and facts) and blue for intuition ( good in helping people, creativity, writing smth, drawing etc) u can also see red as MASKULINE and blue as FEMININE (blue.d is a girl..?) and this is the problem: red are people who believe in facts and mostly those people who are thinking with the red side of the brain they are atheists but people who thinks on the blue side mostly believe in their intuition and god! so as u can see this duality manipulates us in our uncouscinous when we see this color fast our brain cant process these colors. i really dont know how to explain it in english i am sorry if u didnt understood that sm.
and another thought: blue + red = purple?!
purple = crown
crown = the elite (above us all bc we dont know the secrets)

faakeid

Rookie
May I ask why you believe Kai will be sacrificed,are there some signs? I'm not questioning your theory btw since anything is possible with the elite, sadly, but now I am genuinely concerned for him too, I know he is in the occult but he is my favorite in Ex0(off-stage) and I actually find him one of the most quiet and kind members in kpop in general, which is rare, but of course I can be wrong since I don't know him at the end of the day.
From what I've seen on this thread, most people are worried about K@i because of the symbolisms related to Obssession MV (like someone posted before, during his screen time he has a "drained color" which could indicate a corpse). The MV as a whole is full of symbolism point out to satanic sacrifices and mind control (which other EXO mvs have such as Lucky One and Kokobop).

But in terms of his life out of EXO concepts, I think he could be sacrificed also based on his trajectory until here. He had not just one but two dating scandals. SM could have shielded them if they wanted but they didn't. Why? Also, the context of both dating scandals are similar (he's at the parking lot with the girls, in a way he could be seen). Again, if he learned from his first experience he would do everything he could to not be caught again. but it didn't happen. Why? I mean, there's a lot of other idols who date and the public never knew and they even share techniques of not being caught (going out with groups of friends and stuff). So why him?

For me it could be a "humiliation process". Especially in 2016, he had a bad year with lots of injuries, a dating scandal with lots of rumors sexualizating his relationship with Krystal and at the time he didn't have schedules like the other members did. And this considering he was one of the most promoted members of EXO when they debuted. So, why? His career got better, he got more schedules but then he was caught dating again. His father died last year (someone he treasured a lot) and he keeps reacting more aggressively when he makes mistakes. Also he mentioned in some interviews that he had depressive thoughts. Maybe all of it could be "hints", adding this new comeback, of a future sacrifice involving him?

I really don't know, but I honestly go to Allkpop every day because I feel fear in my heart. I fear that someone will have the same path as Sulli and Hara, especially someone like Kai/Jongin (I personally love him as well). I hope nothing bad happens but after everything, I just expect the worse.

alyssanug

Established
Did you even read what I wrote? Not all mental disorders are DSPD. Calling every drug afflicted or mentally ill celebrity someone with DSPD is medically incorrect. So far I have yet to see evidence that any celebrity actually has multiple personalities dissociative disorder. While it exists, it is rare, and even from a scientific point of view it would be impossible to induce it in all test subjects. You really think the elite are that stupid? So all celebrities are under Mk ultra and change personalities that are unaware of each other’s existence? It is not true. These are facts. Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, psychosis and drug use would all cause abnormal behaviour, however these are not DSPD.
I’m sorry but those are not facts, celebrities can have Multiple personalities, it’s not that hard to create actually and some of the scientist who did mk ultra experiments on children in the 1950s and 60s said they could turn them into anything if they wanted too, they can turn them into a cat if they wanted too. You don’t know the true science that they hide. There’s a lot of “science” that’s actually false that goes with our elites agenda to brainwash the population with false facts to keep us from knowing the real truth about our world and universe.

Kpop has done a better job promoting itself. Also, it has a big government support. Jpop outside Japan it was just (it is) music for otakus (at least in gp's eyes). Who's gonna invest heavily in music that's only listened in Japan and outside of it by freaks?

It is also noteworthy that, Japan didn't need anime, manga or Jpop to promote itself. Japan was well known before the things mentioned before. But Korea?, let's be honest, most people (outside East Asia) if you ask them something about Korea, their answer will be: North Korea, Kim Jong, a car brand or Samsung. That's it. Kpop has given South Korea a big exposure.

But, moreover, it has another advantage. Western music (American pop music mostly) is just so trashy these days...plus America itself is not enjoying their best days (in terms of international prestige, I mean). Some countries just reject American music (at least, in public) but Kpop? doesn't have the stigma of being American (it's just in the surface, but I'm talking about public perception).
you are missing the point...Kpop have a government support not bcz Korea government loved that, but bcz the illuminati planned that..if the illuminati wanted Jpop to be world wide then sure they would make the Japanese government support Jpop to be world wide

and by the way..I found that very stereotype to call Jpop fans freak lol...so Kpop fans are not freaks? its not like Kpop are a lot different then Jpop I have watched Jpop and its not that different from Kpop the only issue hinder it is bcz of copy right strike and lack of content for outside Japan..thats the only reason...Kpop are forced upon us..I just clicked youtube and they post three Kpop mvs lol
I posted before already...if the Illuminati wanted Jpop Number one music genre..believe me they would have made that so easily

May I ask why you believe Kai will be sacrificed,are there some signs? I'm not questioning your theory btw since anything is possible with the elite, sadly, but now I am genuinely concerned for him too, I know he is in the occult but he is my favorite in Ex0(off-stage) and I actually find him one of the most quiet and kind members in kpop in general, which is rare, but of course I can be wrong since I don't know him at the end of the day.
I would tell u why..I have tried to get that analysis but its deleted..I am suck at analyzing symbols but I try to say what thats user has said

the video begin like this..which shows I think red mean devil/illuminati controlling them
Screenshot001.jpg

all of them shown in red..the only one was shown not in a red is Kai
Screenshot006.jpg

he is shown laying
Screenshot007.jpg

I am not sure what he carry is this....but I think that user said he carry coffin?
Screenshot008.jpg

then it was like this
Screenshot009.jpg

then the color change to more less color if you know what I mean
Screenshot010.jpg

and it become more less color which according to that user it sadly mean death
Screenshot011.jpg

this is I think coffin
Screenshot012.jpg

then covering all the screen
Screenshot013.jpg

like according to that user is saying goodbye

:(

From what I've seen on this thread, most people are worried about K@i because of the symbolisms related to Obssession MV (like someone posted before, during his screen time he has a "drained color" which could indicate a corpse). The MV as a whole is full of symbolism point out to satanic sacrifices and mind control (which other EXO mvs have such as Lucky One and Kokobop).

But in terms of his life out of EXO concepts, I think he could be sacrificed also based on his trajectory until here. He had not just one but two dating scandals. SM could have shielded them if they wanted but they didn't. Why? Also, the context of both dating scandals are similar (he's at the parking lot with the girls, in a way he could be seen). Again, if he learned from his first experience he would do everything he could to not be caught again. but it didn't happen. Why? I mean, there's a lot of other idols who date and the public never knew and they even share techniques of not being caught (going out with groups of friends and stuff). So why him?

For me it could be a "humiliation process". Especially in 2016, he had a bad year with lots of injuries, a dating scandal with lots of rumors sexualizating his relationship with Krystal and at the time he didn't have schedules like the other members did. And this considering he was one of the most promoted members of EXO when they debuted. So, why? His career got better, he got more schedules but then he was caught dating again. His father died last year (someone he treasured a lot) and he keeps reacting more aggressively when he makes mistakes. Also he mentioned in some interviews that he had depressive thoughts. Maybe all of it could be "hints", adding this new comeback, of a future sacrifice involving him?

I really don't know, but I honestly go to Allkpop every day because I feel fear in my heart. I fear that someone will have the same path as Sulli and Hara, especially someone like Kai/Jongin (I personally love him as well). I hope nothing bad happens but after everything, I just expect the worse.
Honestly I have said this before and I am going to say it again...all of these sacrifices are happening Bcz of the fans yep...they are not doing any thing to protect there favorite celebrities...I am so disappointed at fans..they don't care

I am really thinking of way if I can stop this...fans are not going to help

presenttense

Established
I would tell u why..I have tried to get that analysis but its deleted..I am suck at analyzing symbols but I try to say what thats user has said

the video begin like this..which shows I think red mean devil/illuminati controlling them
View attachment 29224

all of them shown in red..the only one was shown not in a red is Kai
View attachment 29225

he is shown laying
View attachment 29226

I am not sure what he carry is this....but I think that user said he carry coffin?
View attachment 29227

then it was like this
View attachment 29228

then the color change to more less color if you know what I mean
View attachment 29229

and it become more less color which according to that user it sadly mean death
View attachment 29230

this is I think coffin
View attachment 29231

then covering all the screen
View attachment 29232

like according to that user is saying goodbye

:(

His hair color is part green, green in hindi means.....Hara.............omg......

Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 8.28.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 8.26.48 PM.png
Also i find it interestin that Kai did this part of the chore or the X-exo version
X of course means the mark of the beast and death in satanism.....

Last edited:

Skittle567

Rookie
Honestly I have said this before and I am going to say it again...all of these sacrifices are happening Bcz of the fans yep...they are not doing any thing to protect there favorite celebrities...I am so disappointed at fans..they don't care

I am really thinking of way if I can stop this...fans are not going to help
The sacrifices are definitely not happening because of the fans. Sacrifices happen regardless, fans cannot control it. If an idol sold their soul they are bound to get sacrificed by someone ,so that they can become bigger fame wise.

Chibi Maruko Schweetz

Established
His hair color is part green, green in hindi means.....Hara.............omg......
I think SM mistreats him again... He doesn't like even hate his hair color right now for OBSESSION. He wants his hair is black. Like this, if Kai can dyes his hair depends on his heart, why he dyes it meanwhile he said he hates his hair? SM is the real totally FUCK. I feel sad for him even though I don't like him...

Skittle567

Rookie
I've said this before in this thread, Celebrities or "idols" put themselves in this situation. They willingly sold their soul, and they get sacrificed. They know good and well that they will be sacrificed when their time is up. I don't want to hurt anybodies feelings but you guys have to open up your eyes a little more. These celebrities aren't as innocent as you think, all of them have an image and a role that they play. It's not the real them. and honestly if they are trying to get their soul back or want protection they can only get it from god.

presenttense

Established
I've said this before in this thread, Celebrities or "idols" put themselves in this situation. They willingly sold their soul, and they get sacrificed. They know good and well that they will be sacrificed when their time is up. I don't want to hurt anybodies feelings but you guys have to open up your eyes a little more. These celebrities aren't as innocent as you think, all of them have an image and a role that they play. It's not the real them. and honestly if they are trying to get their soul back or want protection they can only get it from god.
Sometimes they are groomed from birth in satanic families for their roles, so in some cases, they really don't have a choice and are forcibly put in these situations through Mk-ultra and Satanic ritual abuse and that's why some people here pity them or feel bad for them. And idols who had normal lives with normal families auditioned and were excepted into kpop companies at mostly very young ages, Signing your life away as a naive child without knowing fully about what's going to happen to you then being trapped at the hands of abusive twisted evil predators with no escape is also why people feel bad for idols. Idols are powerless puppets there to push and promote agendas for the most part except for rare occasions (Ta3min for example who has a lot of power for some reason)

Skittle567

Rookie
Sometimes they are groomed from birth in satanic families for their roles, so in some cases, they really don't have a choice and are forcibly put in these situations through Mk-ultra and Satanic ritual abuse and that's why some people here pity them or feel bad for them. And idols who had normal lives with normal families auditioned and were excepted into kpop companies at mostly very young ages, Signing your life away as a naive child without knowing fully about what's going to happen to you then being trapped at the hands of abusive twisted evil predators with no escape is also why people feel bad for idols. Idols are powerless puppets there to push and promote agendas for the most part except for rare occasions (Ta3min for example who has a lot of power for some reason)
I forgot to mention that part too, but they are given a choice at a certain age if their parents try to sell their soul for them. it's like those Disney parents who try to live through their children.

Nayana

Did you even read what I wrote? Not all mental disorders are DSPD. Calling every drug afflicted or mentally ill celebrity someone with DSPD is medically incorrect. So far I have yet to see evidence that any celebrity actually has multiple personalities dissociative disorder. While it exists, it is rare, and even from a scientific point of view it would be impossible to induce it in all test subjects. You really think the elite are that stupid? So all celebrities are under Mk ultra and change personalities that are unaware of each other’s existence? It is not true. These are facts. Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, psychosis and drug use would all cause abnormal behaviour, however these are not DSPD.
All the names you just called are what they want you to believe. They program them, disassociate their minds then get a doc to create a special new name for the behavior....by the way I first knew these illness because I first heard them from celebrities or 'hollywood' movies

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie

View attachment 29234
View attachment 29235
Also i find it interestin that Kai did this part of the chore or the X-exo version
X of course means the mark of the beast and death in satanism.....
I was told that for one reason or another Kai went back and deleted his live...Just thought it was kinda strange somehow after reading about him maybe being a future sacrifice..

Last edited:

Veranda57

Rookie
Was it up on his story before he deleted it or did he just not save it (he hardly saves them)
Someone here said he said he hates his current hair color (blue/green) and wants to go back to black...
I’m thinking he might of just deleted it now but not certain.. he did say he really hated his hair and wished it was black because that’s what he likes the best... I don’t know who was there with him in the room but he kept looking over at them kinda like he was being told what to say or not say to a point.. that parts hard for me since I had no idea what he was saying most of the time but the looks on his face showed he was listening to somebody..at least to me it looked that way..

lightmightgirl

Veteran
(1/2)YG debuted today the new solo artist Blue.D
Her debut song name is NOBODY feat. Mino
View attachment 29190

View attachment 29191

As u can see Mino wears a black hat which is a symbol that u are part of this illuminati bullshit.

And now watch pls the full mv

There is so much evil symbolism and its a fact that YG is part of the illuminati!
As u can see the full mv is about "love" but the mv tells us a different story about "love" the SACRIFICE for LOVE. Blue.D sacrifices her "lover". But let me show the details first:

View attachment 29192
Here is everything normal, the light is shining in the room BUT she experiments something bc on her table are chemicals and different colors of blue. Nothing scary u think..

View attachment 29193
When she sits with her lover the color changes suddenly into purple. As u know purple is an evil color and the top first of the illuminati kings are known for the color purple. And the room is much darker than before.

View attachment 29194
Now this is interesting: in this scene u can hear the sound of a weapon or shooting and she is holding the roses like weapon.. maybe bc she wants to kill her lover?

View attachment 29195
This looks like she remembers him and she regrets maybe that she killed him? But u need to kill to be successfull... u need to sold ur soul

View attachment 29196
One eye symbolism: she cuts the roses bc the roses have poison in it, she is doing like a witch craft poison.

View attachment 29197
Here also the same thing, witch craft

View attachment 29198
She puts the roses into the blue water: poison is completed
Blueming (IU) and then this... hmm blue is the hint that a sacrifice is on its way or completed.. many artists died their hair blue before and after these artists death (Sull!, H@ra, etc).