Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Skittle567

Rookie
This need to be stopped!! This is obvious killing and sacrifice! People must start boycotting all those companies who are abusing those poor souls. I don't believe they commited suicide. In this industry is some russian rulette going on. That's why most of the celebrities are taking drugs and becoming alcoholics. Knowing that any time they can die it must drive them crazy.
I sort of agree but to a certain extent. Some are born into this and others willingly join. They sacrifice people as well, they sacrifice babies, animals, eat poop and even eat babies, etc. These things are obviously done while they're possessed but it's not like they are 100% innocent because nobody that is apart of the industry is. All their morals go out the window the moment they decide to sign their name in blood.

alyssanug

Established
Yes i was reading about Adrenochrome, have you read about this?

About being positive you don't even have to mind about me lmao, i'm the most positive person you can meet
Yes adrenochrome omg it breaks my heart.
You seem like a smart person, i make majority of your words mine as well, as you mentioned, with me happened in that way too, i think i talked about it on other threads that i went to a really hard time in my life that i ''lost'' about everything that i believed that i had, and by that my eyes opened to the reality bit by bit, but it was slowly, i didn't want to believe in the things that i was learning because i saw that almost everything that i was chasing in my life was only an illusion. As you said if everyone knew the truth today the world would probably die in flames, because people would just not know what to do.

As i pointed out in other threads
When you had live basically all of your life in a certain way and someone out of nowhere comes to you saying that the way you lived was wrong, you won't accept it, not in this way.
Because at least for me, i had to change like 99% of the way that i used to live, i had to change my habits and everything that i was used to do or think. It's hard, and it's a really tough process

But again, we have to persevere, is by getting hurt and falling that we can stand again and become stronger, by making mistakes we learn to don't fall at the sama traps again.
But also, we only see the truth, when we see the truth for ourselves.

As i mentioned on other thread, we have to act thinking like: If someone would tell this same things to me, how would i react?
Yes, I can relate 100%. I am a very open minded person and my family was always into conspiracies. I’ve been around a family who thought differently already so I was a bit used too it but I definitely had the awakening of satanism in the entertainment industry. I had to change my thoughts and habits as well. I used to fear everything and every conspiracy I learned about scared me but I realized that that’s what the elite want. That’s what they feed off of and I had to change how my mind was wired to think positively. It’s tough and I’m so happy you went through the process even if it was difficult. I commend anyone who fights through the process. :)

Skittle567

Rookie
I have to say, i'm gonna be really sad for a period if i found out Jackson's a part of the Aluminium (lmao) guys, since i find Jackson extremely funny, even in this video (i'm watching right now) but like i watched other interview of Him he talked about how sometimes he just did it for the show in the past, and he is actually a serious person, but like to make jokes. But he always seems so genuine for me...i'm not gonna lie i will be sad at least
He is apart of it. I know he seems genuine to you, but that's probably a façade, and how he wants people to perceive him as.

Skittle567

Rookie
To me his lasts performance were his true self. Those days could be he already regrets and want to stop whatever worship / ritual he may be doing all this while. That's why he look exhausted and easily became tired. Whoever worship devil will be powerful and hardly to get sick. Which explains why in early years JH is so concern about his health and worried of getting sick. In sherlock song he MUST be doing baph0met finger (as above, so below). But on 2017 perfomances he no longer shown them. As you can see, it's actually during sherlock era is where he really looked possessed with tongue act and scrunched faces his did a lot. Not to mention during after his accident, where his hair were colored as blonde (meant he's been reprogramed). Jj0ng is born as a guy but it was during She Is era is when his hair is pink and probably being r*pe(?) or do something something by his handler that he look so feminine and totally contra to what he is in sherlock era. He even became so soft

In debuted phase he even frustrated when people said he was cute and not being called manly. Why would someone who wanted to be called as man suddenly change 360°. But just my opinion
I think they do get sick though

alyssanug

Established
Actually i think the opposite, since lies are weaker than the truth, we and the other ones that are ''awake'', both are extremely strong, since we believe in something that is ''real'', and it won't shatter or disappear like the illusions of the other side.
And you may think that there is only a ''few'' people awake, it's another thing that it's not true at all, me for example, i always had read about this topics in the past as i say that i study psychology since 2016, the thing is, i did it in secretive, didn't post it on social media, i don't even have accounts, people who know this things, majority of them do it in secretive, and go to other places, me for example again, i was reading a lot of threads at this forum before creating this account to post things, and you guys didn't even know it right?
We tend to do things in sigile so we don't get caught, but i doesn't mean we don't exist, we just work in this way so it's more easily to walk free.
I would put an example as the Idol/Famous people and the ones in higher power
You see celebrities you know what they're are doing/eating, people they're hanging around etc etc etc
But in the other hand, you hardly hear about the ones who controls them, or sometimes you don't even know who they are
And by that they can do whatever they want since there is no one to expose them, as there is no one watching their moves.

And as you can see in the example above, The ones in Power use their ''puppets'' (celebrities/famous people) as a distraction, while you are focusing on these people acting/singing/playing/eating/etc, the higher ones have free pass do to their job

We are just getting information and useful stuff until is the right time to use it
Yess!! I read and study a lot of information everyday from sooo many sources and I can tell you 100% the good side is winning and will always win. Light will always overcome darkness. The creator of our universe(whatever you believe in) is on the good side. Nothing can overcome the creator of our universe. The people on the bad side is just a small portion compared to the good side. & there’s way more people like us and way less people in the government. We can take over the people in our government if we all came together. It be like war but if it ever came down to it I know we can fight and win. We are way more powerful.
I can even go further and tell you one “conspiracy” that I know of. There’s a group of entities that fight for the creator of our universe. They help people in need like when They are being sacrificed. They can’t get to everyone and they only help people when they are really really in need but they have been fighting the bad side for a really long time. It’s group called “solar warden alliance”(if you see this thank you for sharing the info inquisitor) c:

scha

Established
I really don't know this guy but i saw ppl tweeting concern about him. His eyes looked terrified and something eats him inside. Not just him, you can compare so many other idols also are really look bright during debut or early becoming as an artist. Eventually their face changed and look like scared of something / depressed. and nope i dont bought the reason it's about getting aged and depressed of hating comments etc. that just wont make any senses. in between (or shall i say their glory era) some may looked fierce and so possesed/satanic. but end up they will all look like this. for me, human eyes is never lies.
IMG_20191128_173054.jpg

q04440p

Rookie
no not all of there MVs..but I don't think its related? I mean we cannot say they are pedos bcz of Mvs?
not really who i said anyways, as i originally said teddy of waiji having mickey mouse symbolism and what it means, i never said outright any1 is a p3d0. but to pretend there isnt disgusting symbolism showing what their roles in the cult are, then i guess we just have different eyes.

q04440p

Rookie
for those wondering why i mentioned
no not all of there MVs..but I don't think its related? I mean we cannot say they are pedos bcz of Mvs?
heres one example from the MV called 'BAE BAE'. i mean, the title alone is concerning. but im not saying they are anything, of course. if you cant figure out whats being said here with the symbolism then i just wont go on, but from the girl with butterflies on her eyes and the flowers (meaning virginity as well as rebirth), the color and shortness of her wig, the blurred out image of a baby, why he would be shooting that white liquid on the girl AND the image of the flower etc but many think the song is 'only about making babies'. unfortunately, its way worse than that and right in our faces. you can also see t0p ripping out the guts of something in front of red female cult initiates (same music video LOL).

sorry for the small image, it was too big for here.
t0pplatinumr0le.png

q04440p

Rookie
Here is Baek
View attachment 28833
View attachment 28834

Now Sehun's
View attachment 28835

edit: The symbol reminds me of a golden candlestick
to me it looks like it is the trident, or in hinduism (like with SHIVA) it looks like the "trishula" the three pointed, with the OMEGA SIGN, as in, number ONE in roman numerals. to me, anyways. alpha, value of 1. here's an excerpt from 'ancient symbolisms' website.

Symbol of destruction and creation

The Trishula is commonly used as a symbol in Buddhism and Hinduism. It is a trident symbol. This symbol is associated with Shiva, the god of destruction. In Hinduism the three points represent creation, preservation, and destruction. They also represent will, action, and wisdom. This symbol represents the tearing down of old ways to create new ones.

The Trishula also represents the three energies found within a person. The two side prongs go up to a person’s brow, while the third rises higher. The middle prong represents the All-Seeing Eye. That is the eye of spiritual wisdom and knowledge.

In Buddhism, the Trishula is usually found on top of the wheel of law. It symbolizes wisdom, purity, and compassion."

for some added info, here's alpha and omega explained on the same website.
https://www.ancient-symbols.com/symbols-directory/alpha-and-omega.html

q04440p

Rookie
The point of my post is that not all will find out the error of their ways so without calling to God before death they will burn in Hell for eternity.. There’s so many lost souls there already so not everyone can be saved or Hell wouldn’t exist if no one was there.. Satan tricks these idols into believing that God is who he’s saving them from when in reality he’s just using them here on Earth..it’s the ultimate betrayal that he thrives on..just my opinion
why else would the God of the bible say himself that there are many who cannot see or ever know the light, because it is not in them. so, i know that many are satans kin and that they love the darkness and are not of God, because God says so. he says many are not of Him.
Jesus says, "MANY ARE CALLED, FEW ARE CHOSEN." but part of me really hopes that if they are regular humans just caught in a bad family, that if they repent, they will be forgiven. because God said so. why else would he? maybe i am too faithful now, after my life experience. but, God knows the inside of a heart. my point is just, if someone like sull1 for example (bad example yes) was stolen as a child and made to be a satanic slave, i hope in someway someone like her is given the chance at rest and repentance, forgiveness from the only god. just my opinion. sending you love :)

alyssanug

Established
And bu this i want to pick another point for you guys, we all know how plastic surgery goes on Korea and in Pop/Famous culture as well.
I remembered that i watched an interview of a female member saying that her company said to her that she should get a plastic surgery on her face so she would attract more fans/attention.
If you think about this the literally manufacture the idols, like someone works on face, other on body, another helps with acting/behaviors acceptable and not so ones. That's why i mentioned Jackson, it's so put together, like without any flaws (i know that a lot of people are ''put together" but even them have something here or there), the ones in power show us an illusion, of perfect everything, so we crave more for perfection because as me and the other user mentioned, perfection os the human is the final level of desired.
That's why get hooked, because our "Idols" have everything we want with them, we want to be them, we want to be with them. We want to be perfect, or at least get close to this perfection (becoming a fan)
You brought up another thing I wanted to speak about. I think everyone knows the “mk ultra beta sex kitten” but there’s also “mk ultra doll programming” a really good example is the kardashians. They have to get plastic surgery to have the perfect body, there bodies have to look like dolls. 032AA1B4-E7C3-48F6-B96F-1477F713AF84.jpegBBAA78E3-C47C-44BC-B997-611D6A3D6045.jpeg49046CDB-EA5E-43EA-884D-C47AF72473DB.jpeg0865E534-ABAB-4EAC-BD67-0689B4D2518C.jpeg24C31362-52EC-4D60-A6F5-3DAA219FDFD3.jpegDC953E32-65D0-452F-A8EE-F71528287EDB.jpeg
Jenn from backpink and the one above jenn is twce “you make me feel special” music video

Attachments

Veranda57

Rookie
I really don't know this guy but i saw ppl tweeting concern about him. His eyes looked terrified and something eats him inside. Not just him, you can compare so many other idols also are really look bright during debut or early becoming as an artist. Eventually their face changed and look like scared of something / depressed. and nope i dont bought the reason it's about getting aged and depressed of hating comments etc. that just wont make any senses. in between (or shall i say their glory era) some may looked fierce and so possesed/satanic. but end up they will all look like this. for me, human eyes is never lies.
View attachment 28825
I notice this a lot too.. what’s even more frightening to me are the ones who seem to enjoy all of this and show no signs whatsoever.. Ta3mn for example never looks upset.. I think he must enjoy the Satanic side of all this.. it would explain why So Mann le passed his ring to Ta3mn in a very public way but I can’t help to wonder what the reasoning is behind it...

Last edited:
I notice this a lot too.. what’s even more frightening to me are the ones who seem to enjoy all of this and show no signs whatsoever.. Ta3mn for example never looks upset.. I think he must enjoy the Satanic side of all this.. it would explain why So Mann le passed his ring to Ta3mn in a very public way but I can’t help to wonder what the reasoning is behind it...
while I don't know whats the reason lee shit man give him the ring..but I don't think TM is not upset..I believe he is the most one affected by JH death, but he is the kind that never show his emotion..he is just hide it, and people think he is not affected...just my opinion

for those wondering why i mentioned

heres one example from the MV called 'BAE BAE'. i mean, the title alone is concerning. but im not saying they are anything, of course. if you cant figure out whats being said here with the symbolism then i just wont go on, but from the girl with butterflies on her eyes and the flowers (meaning virginity as well as rebirth), the color and shortness of her wig, the blurred out image of a baby, why he would be shooting that white liquid on the girl AND the image of the flower etc but many think the song is 'only about making babies'. unfortunately, its way worse than that and right in our faces. you can also see t0p ripping out the guts of something in front of red female cult initiates (same music video LOL).

sorry for the small image, it was too big for here.
View attachment 28839
I know Big Bang specially have a lots of shit MVs, and disgusting in other words...its not secret like any one who watched any of there Mvs can clearly see that...but I don't think these shity Mvs does tell in reality they are pedos..may be it just YG want to show the fans specific evil symbols..but I don't think it does necessarily mean they are pedos...any way my opinion just

You guys also need to realize that we are at a time that more and more people are waking up. Everyone I know believes in at least one conspiracy theory. Especially with the conspiracy that the government in America is full of pedos, a lot of Americans woke up to that. Change will seriously come slowly but if everyone learned the truth right now, then our whole world would go insane. Some people might even commit suicide over it, I know when I Learned about how satanist sacrificed babies and raped them I felt depressed. People need to realize that a lot of these celebrities signed themselves up to live that life, some of them knew what they were getting into. and yes I do feel the need to want to help them but there’s only so much you can do and if they wanted to live that life then that’s there fault. Getting angry will not help. A lot of truth websites, podcasts, books, social media websites helps people wake up. Everyone only uses the internet nowadays so that’s the way to roll. I had a truth page when I first started learning about conspiracy theories and everyone at my high school knew about it. Some of them thanked me for waking them up and some of them hated me and called me crazy even after seeing the facts. people will only choose what they want to believe. Everything in life needs balance, so take a break from this website if you need too. I know when I get done with learning about the occult and satanic garbage I literally have to read a bible to make myself feel better lol
we need to stay positive of course thats for sure...but to be honest, I think the Illuminati plan of WW3 and microchip are gonna happen, bcz honestly, the number of awake people are not enough to stop this plan..I don't know who to blame for this, but its just that, the Illuminati also have largely succeeded in making the truther looks like Internet weirdo if you know what I mean by this word..the truther are largely marginalized in the internet...why we never see truthers ever organize themselves and protesting? isn't that weird always all other kind of groups organize themselves and protest..but never truther? they have succeed in making us only in the internet...we need to come with new strategy to be OUT OF THE INTERNET..thats my opinion and thats what I am planning to do..like writing book and putting board in crowded places..I would do that once I reach free country that allow protest or these things unlike the country I am staying currently

HangingThread

Established
we need to stay positive of course thats for sure...but to be honest, I think the Illuminati plan of WW3 and microchip are gonna happen, bcz honestly, the number of awake people are not enough to stop this plan..I don't know who to blame for this, but its just that, the Illuminati also have largely succeeded in making the truther looks like Internet weirdo if you know what I mean by this word..the truther are largely marginalized in the internet...why we never see truthers ever organize themselves and protesting? isn't that weird always all other kind of groups organize themselves and protest..but never truther? they have succeed in making us only in the internet...we need to come with new strategy to be OUT OF THE INTERNET..thats my opinion and thats what I am planning to do..like writing book and putting board in crowded places..I would do that once I reach free country that allow protest or these things unlike the country I am staying currently
People are scared. Do you know how many people call me crazy for knowing the truth?! Lots! I'm sorry but whatever happens, happens. We can NOT save people who do not want to be saved. It's scary and Im terrified about the future. I'm just staying prayed up. Hopefully God will pull his soldiers from this fight because it's going to be a big one and nasty one too.