Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

alyssanug

Established
Okay wow thank you for that. That Was one demonic music video, hard to get though. Chanyeol Literally looks like he’s burning in hell. His symbolism looks like he became the devil and is now in hell, like wow... I wonder what he has done. I’ve seen that symbolism in Nct where it shows smoke coming off them. Definitely satanic symbolism.

Veranda57

Rookie
i think if God says that during the apocalypse, when the craziness starts (like the seals and bowls and vials) that "ANYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD IN THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SAVED". so, i hope that when the things they depict happens, they will genuinely see the truth and then call to Him. because, for many evil people, its hard to even consider GOD, let alone call to him. but in those days, theres angels in the skies, yelling down to all the people saying DONT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST! so, people will know. one side or the other. sheep or goat, wheat or weed.
The point of my post is that not all will find out the error of their ways so without calling to God before death they will burn in Hell for eternity.. There’s so many lost souls there already so not everyone can be saved or Hell wouldn’t exist if no one was there.. Satan tricks these idols into believing that God is who he’s saving them from when in reality he’s just using them here on Earth..it’s the ultimate betrayal that he thrives on..just my opinion

cadiz

Star
I'm really thinking about ask for a job on some website like VC sp i can dig into the explanations and earn money lmao because the symbols are everywhere
I believe the symbols are put there to brainwash the fans, they watch the MV and become hypnotized
I went on twiter and saw people saying EXOOO song was so good...it makes no sense how anyone can like thiso_O

those kpop groups keep releasing awful "music" and fans still love it..they all act like zombies

alyssanug

Established
I commented on YouTube and a fan commented this:

It's only your conspiracy theory if you don't love them stop spreading this nonsense things

edit: i tried to do the same on Twitter but since Twitter is like a giant room full of people and every one of this persons are talking at the same time i just deleted my account and said "whatever bro, I'm fine"
I know you’re just trying to help but these fans are in denial they would not believe in anything you say even if you showed them proof or facts they will make up excuses. They are so deep under there spells. People don’t like the truth, only a comforting lie. The best thing you can do if you want to help is just spread love to people. That will make a huge difference in our world. There’s so much hate, violence, bad energies, bad entities in our world that we need to spread the love and the light and to think and have better thoughts. Sooner or later they will learn the truth.

alyssanug

Established
I’ve seen this symbolism so much, I’ve seen every idol/celebrity do this. They are mimicking baphomet which is of coarse satanic. I feel like when black pik does it it’s casting satanic spells on their fans since they say “hit you with that du du du” and no it’s not guns, not in this satanic industry. Also kinda funny how they got 1 billion views on that music video too. 005F80BB-564E-418B-83D7-B3F5777D39B0.jpeg277408CC-C4AB-4103-8E9E-5EEF77F34DAF.jpeg00FF6CE2-E510-4B62-9D8C-3045E129BDAE.jpegE7CD1D82-A4E2-44AC-8F9B-AC0B834F3BCB.jpeg4838B138-0CE2-4222-8FC8-8CFB0CD57AA6.jpeg6426C9B7-8C8E-4806-ACF7-E8BE161C4C4E.jpeg

Attachments

Sarahsafra5

Sorry but I’m just gonna bring up Hara’s death again since I remember someone mentioning Sully’s last MV depicting her death, but has anyone here seen Hara’s MV that came out 3 weeks ago (Japanese release I think) called Midnight Queen?
I was just so mind blown, the music video is hella scary and creepy... it’s very similar with sully since they showed different personas(?) also she was shown slowly sinking in red bloody liquid? How uncanny?!
MV LINK:
Midnight Queen - HARA
What about the bruises in the video? Goo Hara had bruises in real life a time a go. She said her former boyfriend attacked her and she shared photos of the wounds...

Veranda57

Rookie
I think this too, I don't know if you believe in reincarnation, but i believe that everyone is trapped on earth until we become "perfect", by perfect i mean discovering the real truths of the world since we are brainwashed since we are born, is to take off the clothes this world gave to us and become pure again, like when we are born, a baby is born pure, the world currupts it.
But not everyone will be awake, and people will only left earth when we become "pure again". Until that some souls will being keep in earth until the day they wake up.
I believe in what i said but about incarnation i think... I'm not quite sure if it fits my description so, that's it
I believe in reincarnation as well... Actually everything you mentioned are the same beliefs I’ve always had..I wasn’t sure if others saw this the same way I do.. thanks.. you made me feel a lot better.. lol

Veranda57

Rookie
About Suho i want to point something more:
Look at this scene of him floating on the destructed city, perhaps after the end of the world/apocalypse? And then he is floating, going to a better place? Don't forget that the Illuminati believe in this things about ascending
View attachment 28706

The paintings behind him too
View attachment 28717
View attachment 28715
View attachment 28718
The picture of Suho floating is a representation of one of Jeffery Dahmers victims.. he left one of the bodies in this position after cutting off the head.. Tony Podesta who is a known pedofile and Satan worshiper has a copy of this body made and has it hanging in his home as “art”.. I’ve noticed other MVs use this too.. WayV is one of them.. I’ve tried to share pictures here but am always told that the image is too large.. Sorry but I don’t know how to do this correctly yet because I usually always have pictures of the different things I talk about..

Veranda57

Rookie
I also want to show what idols/celebrities will do for a satanic prayer. They usually start with a pyramid and then do the devil horns up above them. First one is lebrn james and second one is jmin and third one is from waYyv, there’s more but I’m too lazy to find them lol. View attachment 28807View attachment 28808View attachment 28809View attachment 28810View attachment 28811View attachment 28813View attachment 28814
I saw Jonghyun do this after the internet wars and he definitely looked possessed.. I didn’t know about all of this when I first saw it but when I saw it again later that’s when I knew.. Once again it’s right in our faces...

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Does anyone follow Jackson Wang on Instagram?
https://www.instagram.com/jacksonwang852g7/?hl=en
His recent photos are kinda weird type..I think that now Someone rans his instagram account (I mean his handlers) ..Also Jackson looks so lost and tired..This guy also have depression and hate comments issue ( you know like Goo-Hara and Sulli)..His latest mv "Bullet to the heart" was disturbing..I don't know about his future..
peep this. Even his mannerisms remind me of JM from BT$.
This guy literally wanted to eat James alive.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
This was on the day of Sulli found dead.

View attachment 28453

And this is her last post, few days before her death.

View attachment 28454

Coincidence?
Coincidence YES! And look at her shirt TWIN PEAK. If u look at Sull!, Goo, and JH have similar factions, the eyes and face shape its weird. Twin peak gematria ordinal sums 9 9 9 9 are the same as Zepp her final tour in Japan.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Some time ago I saw live of Bom... she looked terrible drugged. She mumbled some stuff with no sense and it looked sad. I felt very sorry for her and I was worried something can happen to her. Of course fans in comments were defending her that's just her akward personality but come on....
Yea she will probably be axed soon. Around March her birthday. March seems to be a famous month for those in the occult.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
This is only my opinion but I don't think anyone from EXO,BTS or other group active currently will die. The companies would lost a lot of money and fans. Just like for example when Kris left EXO the group and the company was clearly very disturbed, the scandal was huge and SM had to save EXO reputation. Also BTS is so worldwide popular and earning crazy good money so I don't think anything would happen to them anytime soon. People who died was not that active in kpop anymore like Jonghyun's solo didn't went well and Shinee was not even promoting anything since long time. Also Sulli left f(x) so there was no use of her for SM anymore. KARA was not popular anymore and ended activity in 2016. I think Hara's solo was just to fortell her sacrifice.

I don't know about NCT since I've left K-pop when it was "NCT time" and you know why? Because i started to think, they are the new generation, and i saw all the idols and groups of the past being thrown away to give space to the new young faces
(BlackPink x 2ne1)
Because if you look like this, kpop treat idols like products, once the product is old and cannot be used anymore, they just replace them with other new and sophisticated products, it made me wonder if this is the reason why people sell their soul? K-pop and Pop? And the reason why they don't last longer? Because i don't know if you guys watched anime but there is one called Jigoku Shoujo (i think) and when you do a deal with the devil you go to hellnd in Death Note too, if you make a deal with the Shinigami (evil) they take away half pf you life time
yeah as someone who came to Kpop bcz of 2 generation..I hate so much how the generation are replaced like that...and you know whats the worst? even Hollwood as evil as we know it, doesn't replace singers in this way...example, like beyonce and others...they are very old and not replaced...while Kpop replaces very fast...what a disgusting industry...its worse than hollywood